All Comments on 'I Begged For His Cock Pt. 03 - Finale'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Damn, I'm so hard right now because of this story. Middle Eastern men are a huge turn on for me. Four of them at one time is almost blowing my mind. This story was SOOO HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

STD's and divorce on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needful cock...

omnivorousomnivorousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was exciting and very well done! I like that there were no, "over-the-top descriptions", of cock size...for eg.

As an American I do not care for the Middle-Eastern characters....however it's your ball, and I don't have to play if I don't wanna.....(I imagine they added a bit of extra humiliation for those in need, I suppose).

Clueless4uClueless4u11 months ago

A very hot story

Perv66Perv669 months ago

Loved all three parts! Highly erotic

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I love being a faggot cock loving husband but must admit, I dream of being used like the wife on this story. My wife and I often share the desire to trade bodies and experience the joys the other has at the hands of men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...