I Belong to Her Pt. 02

Story Info
I continue my life as my master's toy.
3.2k words
4.68
21.6k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I might experiment with present tense for this one, let me know if it's strange and too jarring.

*****

She's locking eyes with me again.

Every time she does, I can sense her smiling mischievously behind the passive mask, which was very well kept, betraying only the slightest lift at the edge of her lips. I squirm a little every time she does as well, which only makes her enjoy it more, I imagine.

Not a lot of girls wear skirts these days, especially on a university campus; and yet I, a guy from the day I was born and abandoned, is sitting in one that barely reaches my knees, right now in the lecture hall. The makeup feels uncomfortable too, like I'm wearing three layers of sunscreen. I wonder how girls are able to stand keeping this on their faces all day... but maybe I'm just too conscious about it.

The lecture hall is dim since maste- I mean Ms Walker is presenting a slideshow, but I constantly feel people looking at me, making me want to shrink and hide like a small critter. I hope these are the open minded types; if someone comes up to me and ask me why I'm in drag I think I would jump into the nearest traffic.

A small breeze drifts in from the open door, which was kept open to let some natural sunlight and fresh air in from the beautiful weather outside. The breeze sweeps into the skirt, and I curse the great weather for the hundredth time today. The cool air brushes over my legs, thighs, and over my erect privates which is not covered by any sort of underwear.

Ms Walker glances at me again, and I reflexively tightened again. I wish I could stop doing that though, because every time I tense up the plug in my ass presses into me harder, and my penis perks up harder. I have to lean slouch forward so it doesn't poke up the skirt, and it just refuses to go down for some reason.

It's been a week since I put everything I have in a small suitcase and settled into Ms Walker's apartment. I have been eating and sleeping better, though the latter never comes without a lot of... physical exertion beforehand. There isn't a single day or night I wasn't pumped full of her thick cum. She had also laid down some more rules. I am not allowed to masturbate or cum without her, I am not allowed to exercise other than running, and I have to dress and behave like a girl.

"I'm already doing everything you ask... every night... can't I just... be a boy?" I had pleaded, desperately.

"But it suits you so much better! You're cuter this way," she had replied, smirking, cupping my face in one hand and grabbing my butt with the other. "Oooh, that's a very cute face you're making"

Why the hell did I blush there?

Her make up skills must be amazing though. When I look in the mirror, I honestly can't help but see a girl staring back. But sitting there, not knowing how I look to other people, still makes me self-conscious to the point of blacking out. I adjust the black collar I must never take off, a symbol of my servitude, with her name inscribed on the inside, but luckily in this day and age it passes as fashion.

I go to her office after the lecture as she ordered. I sit down while she finishes off some work, shifting around in my seat. She finally looks up, and studies me for a few awkward seconds.

"Trying to not sit on it too much, huh," she observes with a devilish smile. "You really do look cute though... What's that?"

I speak up again, louder, "Why do you not let me wear underwear today... but, but still make me wear a bra?"

"It's fun for me."

"Ok," I sigh, hanging my head.

"Come here," she commands, then clicks the button that locks her door. I sheepishly shuffle over and climb onto her lap, facing her. She pulls my hands behind her neck, and kisses me passionately. Lately I have been enjoying this more, mostly because she is a pretty lady, and this is the least girlish thing she has me do.

I feel my face and body heating up, and a bit of drool escapes my mouth as her tongue assaults me aggressively. Before long, she starts unbuttoning my shirt, and my nipples became her plaything. I twitch as she rub them between her fingers, flick them with her nails, and pull them till they're red. It might be my imagination but, recently my nipples and breasts have been looking a bit perkier than normal. I hope that's just my imagination, or at least not permanent.

She unzips her pants, and her member breaks out and presses up against mine. She seems delighted by my reaction.

A few minutes passes, and she picks me off her lap once she was satisfied. Though I was supporting part of my own weight, she still lifted me with surprising strength.

"You're really strong, stronger than you..." I blurt out.

"Than I look? Muscle isn't as obvious on girls who got them you know," she says grinning widely. It's true, her body was smooth and supple, well kept even for one nearing thirty. Not only is she a genius capable of coming this far at this age, she is an amazing woman holding every aspect of her life to a high standard. I would be hopelessly in love with her if she had approached me without... it.

She notices me staring momentarily at her cock, smiles, and sits down. She takes my hands and guides me onto my knees, then proceeds to back me into the space under her sizeable desk. Well, what she wants me to do is obvious. I stick out my tongue and lick up and down her shaft, I don't hesitate much anymore having done this many times now. People really have a scary tendency to get used to things.

I let her cock into my mouth slowly, using my tongue to help it slide in, then I push past the head and work down the shaft, careful to not let my teeth touch.

"Good girl," she says, then went back to working. She puts on some music, and I quietly continue to slurp on her thick pole with my shirt indecently hanging loose. At one point, her feet snakes under my skirt and flips it over my penis, and she playfully rubs it with her toes. It is hard holding it in, but I can't dirty her office like this.

An hour or two passes, and I am still sucking diligently. The closed space, the rhythm, and maybe the music had made me go into some kind of trance, and I lost myself in the motion. She has somehow not cum in all this time, maybe it's because I haven't gone very deep and the pleasure is just at the right level for her not to climax.

A knock on the door made me jump, and I hear master telling the person to come in. I stop sucking. It is a guy's voice, I recognize it from the lecture earlier. He is asking about the exam last week, wanting to know how much it weigh in the final grades. As she answers, her feet lightly taps me in the butt.

It can't be. But after a few seconds she taps me again. I close my eyes and offer a silent prayer, then once more closed my mouth over her cock. The guy doesn't leave. He moves on to asking about certain parts of the teaching material, and Ms Walker, ever the professional, seems happy enough to answer.

Unbelievably, she taps my butt again. Cursing myself for intuiting what she wants, I reluctantly push my head down harder and swallow her painfully large dick almost to the base, careful not to go far enough to choke or gag on it. My own saliva covered my chest and drips down my stomach, and my penis is dripping some sort of fluid.

I service her cock as the music and conversation continue above me, the plug uncomfortably resisting my tensed up body, and my mind blanking out from sheer fear and shame, until suddenly as I go down again, she clamps my head between her thighs, drawing me in further. With my lips kissing her clean-shaven base and balls, her cock pulses in my throat, and her hot cum gushes out and fills my throat and mouth. She continues to cum for almost half a minute, not letting go of my head and barely letting me breath. My hands lay limply at my sides as I desperately swallow her smelly semen to avoid drowning in it.

She lets go of my head as she bids the guy goodbye, and as the door closes and clicks, I finally get to pull away and catch my breath, coughing a little. She looks down at my dazed and unfocused eyes, pulls open my mouth at the cheek with her thumb, and smiles.

"Good little slut."

I smile back dumbly, unable to form a coherent thought, lost in the heat.

*****

She reaches down and pat my head adoringly. I have been sucking her off for a few hours now as far as I can tell, and the light outside canvased the room in orange. She takes me into her arms, half carrying me since my knees are not responding well, and clicks a button inside a drawer. I have enough sense still to be surprised by a bookcase sliding open to reveal a secret bathroom.

"You know my father is a major influence in this place?" she says. I just shake my head absent mindedly.

She helps my clothes off me and sits me down in the bathtub.

"I have some things to do later, so I won't be able to have fun with you tonight. But you were a very good girl today as well, so I'll give you a nice release now."

"Y-yes master."

Her hand clasps my crotch, making me yelp, then she grips my penis, which looks small in her hands. For the first time, she is jerking me off, and she is getting faster and faster.

"I think, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!"

Barely a few seconds passed before I feel a great pressure welling up in my crotch, and my cum shot out, splattering over me and on the wall. I twitch as I cum uncontrollably for sever seconds, losing my mind as she continue to jerk.

The orgasm finally dies down, but she is still moving her hand, playing with the head of my penis, still sensitive from cumming.

"Wait... stop... I came already," I manage weakly, while seizing as the sensation twist my body. But she doesn't stop. I try to get up to stop her but she just pushes me down with a kiss. I cum again, and then again, all while screaming into her mouth, and now I can no longer tell if it is cum or piss coming out of me.

"I said... I said I came... already..." Collapsing into my own filth, I could only lie there and catch my breath as she cleans me up.

She had walked me back before leaving. I open the door to the apartment with the spare key she gave me, legs still wobbling slightly, and ass still plugged up. I take off my clothes and unhappily changed into the overtly revealing lingerie she ordered me to wear to sleep, and collapsed onto the warm bed. She does have a spare bedroom, but she told me to sleep in her bed. Tonight when she returns, she will no doubt use me as a cuddle pillow again. I don't actually dislike that too much, it makes me feel safe, and I've gotten used to feeling her cock pressing against me.

I studied for a couple of hours before my eyelids stopped obeying me, then I slipped into pleasant sleep.

*****

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed, completely enveloped in her arms and amidst her pleasant smell which I have become addicted to. I wiggle around in vain trying to get out, but her grip is strong and she is a heavy sleeper who would not wake up simply from a creature struggling in her web. Not wanting to wake her up, I settle down and just lie there as her warm breath ruffles my hair.

The alarm goes off at 7:00, and she wakes to swiftly shut it off. She cuddles me tightly into her and takes a long sniff. It seems that I smell nice to her as well, and it's become some kind of morning routine of hers. That made me a little happy, when she told me, but I will never acknowledge that thought again.

Now, the next part of her morning routine. She turns over and pulls away the sheets while sitting up a little, revealing her cock, standing upright like a mast. I wonder where she gets all the energy and sustenance from to sustain her sex drive all day. Usually, I would kneel between her legs and give her a rather quick handjob, and she always finishes in my mouth so there's no mess. Today though, she grabs me by the butt and lifts me onto her body, so that I am lying down and facing her cock.

She teases around my asshole before slowly dragging out the plug, then she plunges two fingers in and begins to play around inside. I take her cock in my hand and start jerking as well, trying to finish her off as soon as possible.

She didn't cum until my ass became a sloppy mess. I hold the cum in my mouth, turn around, and show her her work. She nods with satisfaction, and I swallowed obediently.

She left half an hour later, mercifully choosing, or perhaps forgetting to, put the plug back up my rear. I gather up my stuff, finished an assignment, and realize I still had half an hour before I need to go to my first lecture today. I look down. My penis has been erect all morning, a combined result of the lingerie and having my hole played with earlier. I recall cumming from her handjob yesterday, and I go to the toilet.

Leaving the first lecture, I get a message from her, and promptly goes to her office. She has her arms crossed, and she closed the door a little harder than usual, startling me. I immediately got on my knees.

"You know why I'm angry."

I don't say anything, though I don't doubt she knows. She picks up her laptop and show me a live footage of several rooms in her apartment, including the toilet.

"I told you before, you will be punished if you disobey me."

I nod, unable to answer or refuse.

She brings me into the hidden bathroom, and I see something I didn't notice before. It was a chair, but shaped like an X, like something you usually see in a hospital... or a BDSM dungeon. I gulped hard. She doesn't elaborate, and I dare not ask, as she slowly straps me into the chair naked as a newborn. I test the restraints, more out of curiosity than anything, and of course I can barely move. She pauses and looks me over.

"I need you to be brave now," she says, "but you need to learn this lesson."

She puts a blindfold over my eyes. I shiver as she lubes up my hole, and feel something cold but hard and pole shaped enter deep, pushing against my prostate. Something squishy, jelly-like slides over my penis, and she tapes a pair of something onto my nipples.

"Please, don't leave me like this," I beg, but she does not stop.

"Be brave now, be a good slave," she says, making me drink something, then gagging me with a small ballstrap. Finally, she sets a pair of headphones over my ears, and I can no longer hear anything. Something starts playing in my ear, the sound of some girl moaning in pleasure from intense sex, I think. Wait, no, that's my voice! Moaning with each audible clap of my ass cheeks. Right at the same time, all the devices she strapped onto me started vibrating, and I yelped as multiple intense pleasures hit me.

My nipples, penis, and prostate are all vibrating, the pleasure is driving me crazy. I moaned, louder as the pressure builds, until I ejaculate with a jerk of my hips. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!

I feel my cum splash over my body, but the machines don't stop vibrating, and before long I feel it again. No! Please, I just came! But the pleasure arrived unstoppably, and I cum again.

A couple hours go by, and I think I have cum more than ten times at this point. I'm slipping, thoughts not forming in sentences or words anymore. Please, I can't cum anymore, I already shot out everything. Please don't make me cum again.

More time goes by, and my moaning, which was probably very loud in the beginning, became little more than a whimper. My hips now twitch uncontrollably, actually my whole body was twitching. I don't know how, but I'm still cumming. I must have came thirty times, or maybe it was forty? But I can feel the pleasure building again, and I know that I won't be able to stop the next wave either. I was already completely covered in my own cum, a lot of which had already become dry and crusty.

By the time she returned, I was unable to think of anything other than the torturous pleasure. She lifts the blindfold off my eyes after shutting off the machines, but my eyes don't focus on her. I am completely drenched in my own cum, tears and drool dripping along my cheeks. She washes me off with warm water as I slowly stop twitching, and dries me off. I come back to my senses a little, and clings myself to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry master, master, please, I'm sorry!" I sob into her, shaking. She hugs me close and pats my head gently, as she always does.

"Shh, shh, it's ok now, I forgive you. You're safe now."

"Thank you... thank you master..." As relief wash over me, I black out in her arms.

*****

The next day, she was extra gentle. I still had to take care of her cock several times during the day, but even now as she is thrusting in and out of my butt, she's slower and softer than usual.

"Master, it's ok to do it normally. I'm ok now."

"It's ok, I might have been a bit harsh with you yesterday, just take it easy today."

"This feels kinda... good."

She doesn't say anything, just looks at me with loving eyes, and leans down to kiss me. She grasps my hands and presses them down beside my head, thrusting deep and hitting my prostate. Without a word, she shoots her hot load inside me, as if trying to impregnate me with this babymaking love, and I moan and cum while my legs quiver and spasm.

"I will never let you go," my master says, continuing to thrust at a comfortable pace. I blush and look away.

"Yes, master."