I Blame Basketball Ch. 02

Story Info
Giving head to J. again and a surprise.
3.3k words
4.87
2.2k
4
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: My girlfriend and I share a love for basketball. The newly recruited guy to our local team started exercising in the same health facility I use. I talk to him briefly and then meet him in the sauna. I am impressed by his beautiful organ and end up giving him a blowjob.

..............................................................................................

Friday was exceptionally easy at work. It was a good thing - My mind was too distracted. I could not understand what was happening to me. From the world's straightest guy, I turned into a person who got aroused by another guy's cock! It was a magnificent tool, but still...

I finished work early and tried to convince myself that I should do my exercises early or even skip them altogether - I could go on Saturday instead. The more I thought about it, the logic became clearer. However, the urge to see J. again prevailed.

I showed up at Elite at 9 pm. J. spotted me immediately and winked. He used the Elliptical and weights for half an hour and then went to the sauna. I looked around and saw only 2 other women exercising. It felt safe, and I went toward the sauna. I was a nervous wreck but opened the door and stayed standing at the entrance.

J. said, "Gerry, come sit by me."

He was talking in a low tone, yet the way he said it sounded more like an order. My legs carried me to sit on his side.

"Gerry, we both know what you want. But to be sure, tell me why you joined me."

I glanced at him pleadingly, hoping he would not make me spell it out. His eyes pierced mine, "I am waiting."

His will was stronger than mine, and I knew it. A short time later, I whispered, "I want to play with your beautiful penis."

"Gerry, you can do better than that. If you wish to get my permission, beg for it and spell out what exactly you want to do with it!"

By that time, my pride and self-respect were gone. His fantastic tool was before my eyes, and I needed it badly.

I blurted, "Please, sir, may I massage your organ and then suck it?"

He smiled wickedly, "Will you swallow my seed like a good cocksucker?"

"Yes, sir, I will."

"Go ahead then."

I touched his huge hairy sack and gently jiggled his testicles. They were at least twice as big as mine. His pecker began expanding, and the large head started rising. I looked in awe as his pole grew and gradually pointed up.

J. sat on the upper shelf. Next, I moved to the lower shelf, knelt before him, moved his knees apart, and kissed the soft head. It jolted, and a trickle of precum appeared on top. I smiled, "I think your cock likes what I do..."

He moaned and murmured, "Yes, he does. Now be a good boy and suck it."

After the previous experience, I knew what to expect. My lips opened wide to envelop his monster, and it began invading my mouth. Unlike the first time, I was more aware of his enormous presence in my oral cavity, and my tongue squeezed his rod onto my palate.

When I felt the soft head crossing into my pharynx, I did my best to relax the muscles in my mouth to avoid gagging. I pulled the giant penis slowly until I felt it touching the back of my pharynx. Then, I bent my head, forcing his pole toward my esophagus. J. was patient with me and didn't move; eventually his member was all in. My chin touched his sack. I gazed at him, feeling victorious, and bobbed up and down.

J. gasped, and his pulse accelerated. I intensified my sucking, feeling the need to make him climax.

It took J. 3 minutes to growl and pour his hot lava down my feeding tube. Unlike the first time, his spunk felt like a constant stream of slimy stuff. He was anchored so deep in my throat that I barely felt his taste this time. And just like the first time when J. dumped his juices into me, my own dick was rigid as a rock. His orgasm was fading as I started to masturbate. I came in my underwear less than a minute later with his shriveling cock still in my mouth, milking its residual drops.

When I finished, I disengaged, sat by J., leaned on the back wall, and closed my eyes.

We rested for 5 minutes before the flickering lights signaled facility closing time.

J. dressed and called me to follow him outside the building. He stared at me and said, "Gerry, I have a proposition for you. I want you to think about it carefully, and give me your answer next time you are here. The basketball regular season starts in a week. My offer is a part-time job: On the night before every game, I want you to give me a blowjob with a happy ending. In return, I'll give you 2 good tickets in the 3rd row for every Bucks game in town." He watched my face carefully, waiting for my reaction.

I hesitated, "J., I am confused. There were many articles about you and your numerous pretty girlfriends. Why not ask them to do it?"

He chuckled, "Oh, trust me, I am heterosexual and love to have sex with girls. On many occasions, I have fun with more than one at a time. The issue is that girls I shag are very emotional and use sex to demand time, concentration, and attention. Before a game, I need to discharge without spending too much energy on distractions. With you, it's simple - I have a great blowjob without the hassle. I get free tickets before every game, so you'll benefit too. Anyway, think about it and let me know if you agree." And then he left.

I stayed in my car for a long time before entering my house. The unexpected offer was too unreal. In the 2 days since I first took J. in my mouth, I realized part of my brain found something erotic about sucking another man, but doing it as a part time job was a different story. On the other hand, doing it for J. and getting free tickets to Bucks games sounded like an interesting deal...

I opened the front door and saw Lara sitting on the couch wearing only a transparent negligee. She looked at me seductively, "Honey, I hope you didn't exercise too much. I feel very horny. Do you think you can help me with the nagging itch in my pussy?"

Despite cumming in the sauna less than an hour earlier, J.'s offer aroused me. Lara's wanting me was what I really needed - A reassurance that I didn't lose my appeal with women.

"Lara, I'd love to bed you, but first, I want to tell you something. Remember we talked about J. joining the Bucks? I saw him in Elite a couple of times, and we talked. He offered me 2 tickets to upcoming home games. What do you think?"

Lara continued sitting with her fingers kneading her right nipple and a sexy look on her face, "Honey, it sounds perfect. J. is a great athlete, looks like a Greek god, and is a nice person, too. I am very impressed. I bet many girls would love to fuck him just because of the way he looks... Now, be nice and fuck me hard. Don't be surprised if I close my eyes and fantasize about him...

My organ was pounding her cunt in no time, but just like last time, during my orgasm, J.'s magnificent cock danced in front of my eyes. Lara experienced a stronger climax than usual. I was reluctant to find out if it was related to her fantasizing about J.

The following Monday, I arrived at Elite late and expected to meet J., but he never showed up. For me, it was a letdown. Did he regret his offer? Did he realize by now I was ready to suck him for free?...

I returned home sad. Lara noticed my unhappy face and inquired about the reason. I avoided the issue by telling her it was something related to work. I was disappointed and distracted the next day at work until a senior guy talked to me and explained that either I do a better job or leave. The same night J.'s face appeared in my dream. He smirked, "Gerry, I like you but I found somebody who could give me a better head."

I woke up sweating, trying to guess what I did wrong.

On Wednesday, I went to Elite and saw J. exercising. He smiled at me and waved his hand. I felt better: At least J. was not angry at me. I asked him why he did not work out on Monday, and he said he had a meeting with the coach, general manager, and vice president about his bonus structure.

I took a deep breath, happy to find out the reason had nothing to do with me. As usual, I met him at 9:30 in the sauna. He became rock-hard earlier than before, likely because he had a longer break since the last time he came in my mouth. The amount of his juice was also larger than before. After swallowing his present, I sat near him and laughed, "You should empty your load more often."

He gazed at me, "It reminds me. Did you think about my offer?"

"Yes, I did. I agree."

"Wonderful. However, from now on, I'd rather we do it at my house than here. Over there, it's safer, and we can time it better. I'll need you once or twice a week, depending on the league's schedule and whether the next game is a home or away."

"Will you feel OK cumming only twice a week?"

"Gerry, you forget I have a ton of girls I fuck whenever I feel the urge. Anyway, on Tuesday, we have our first game against the Jazz. Monday evening, be at my house at 9:30 pm. Here is my address."

...

Monday evening, I realized J. rented a house on Lake Drive. He met me at the door and offered me a beer. While we drank, he showed me the property. It was a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment. There was a small swimming pool and a jacuzzi for 4 people outside. The large yard had a basketball court, a small stage with a nice floor for dancing, and several trees that made it easy to play hide and seek. The whole thing was surrounded by tall bushes, protecting the area from prying eyes.

I liked it a lot and told him that. He grinned, "I am still new around here, but I plan to have parties every now and then. If you do a good job, I'll invite you too."

We entered his luxurious bedroom. Large mirrors were everywhere: on every wall and even on the ceiling. I wondered who built this house and why the bedroom had multiple mirrors.

Later on, when I gave him head, I saw myself sucking him and began understanding the reason. Beautiful, rich people liked to watch themselves and their partners during sex. I saw my mouth going down on J.'s giant cock. The contrast between the long black tool and my whitish face was erotic. He filled me with his whitish goo, caressed my head, and said, "Good boy. Here are 2 tickets to the game tomorrow."

...

When I returned home and showed Lara the tickets, she started dancing and mumbled, "We sit in 3rd row. I'll see every player up close. J. is really a good guy. You should invite him to dinner."

"I'll do it, but basketball season starts in a few days, and I am not sure he'll have time to socialize."

...

The next evening, we went to the Fiserv arena and had a front-row show. J. played very well. He scored 26 points and also had many assists and a couple of rebounds.

I turned to Lara, "J. is a great scorer. Did you see how he tricked 3 Utah Jazz players before heading to the basket?"

Lara's eyes brightened, "Yes, he is very good, but he is a real hunk. What a body!..."

I started laughing, "Honey, I thought you liked basketball."

"I do, but J. has a body to die for. You can say the same thing about David Beckham, even though their bodies are different. His muscular physique reminds me of Michael B Jordan's body, but he is much taller."

Deep down, I agreed with her. I felt the same way about his athletic body. How could I tell her that I already smelled him, touched his toned muscles, and even sucked his heavy organ?...

The Utah Jazz won the game by 2 points. J. excelled among the Bucks players, but most others played half-heartedly. I was upset about the loss, yet Lara's mood was cheerful. Her admiration of J. was apparent, and I suspected his great performance on the court had very little to do with it.

...

On Wednesday, I saw J. at Elite and congratulated him on his great production on the court. He sighed, "I did OK, but we lost. Some players are not built for the stress of the NBA. I expected more from B., but he had a good excuse. Our next game is on Saturday against the Pacers. Will you come to my house Friday night?"

"Yes, I will."

I assumed my position between his legs and did my best to give him a good head. His huge rod got erect rapidly, and he groaned. However, it took him longer to fill my mouth with his sperm. Later he glanced at me, "Your blowjob was fantastic, but I was still upset that we lost the game."

I smiled, "That's OK, I enjoyed it. I think I am addicted to your enormous tool."

He winked at me, "I love to hear it. Your full lips are meant to suck, and I am the lucky one to enjoy the treat..."

...

On Friday night, instead of going to Elite, I drove to J.'s house. Of course, I didn't tell Lara. The lights were dimmed, and J. was naked in his bedroom, waiting for me. He served me a glass of wine and watched me sip it. He said, "I am fully naked. Take off your clothes, too."

Watching his glorious pecker resting was a sight I had seen before, but it always made me drool. My dick began stiffening in my underwear. I undressed, and J. noticed my half-hard member, "I see you're getting excited before touching me. Is it a visual thing?"

"I told you I was getting addicted to your organ. The mere thought of taking it into my mouth is arousing."

"Good. Show me what you can do with it."

He spread his thighs, and I crouched between them. Soon, his tool was deep in my throat, and I was bobbing hard, enjoying the control I had over his expanding rod.

Suddenly, I heard a soft noise behind me. J.'s large palms prevented me from turning my head and forced me to continue milking his organ. Seconds later, I forgot about the noise and concentrated on bringing my idol to a satisfying climax.

As he was approaching the point of no return, I saw him making unusual movements with his hands and face, but I was too consumed with sucking my favorite toy to be concerned. Like before, my own dick was very hard. I wrapped my hand around my girth and began massaging my member before feeling another hand pulling my hand away and placing it around a much bigger thing.

J.'s hands held the back of my head tight, and seconds later he shot gallons of spunk down my throat. I swallowed everything he ejected down my throat and felt my own arousal building. At the same time, I began paying attention to my hand that was made to work on the stranger's cock.

Eventually, J.'s shriveling phallus slipped out of my mouth and his hands let go. I turned my head back to see another Bucks player, B., kneeling behind me and guiding my hand to rub his cock. B. was the center on the team, and his game with the Jazz was below par.

I looked at J. quizzingly.

He said, "I let B. watch you blowing me and suggested to him that you were the best cocksucker. You see, B.'s guy just moved to Arizona, and without a relief-mouth, his game suffered. I thought you might be our team's hero and save our game tomorrow."

"J., what do you expect from me?"

"We would be very appreciative of your services. You'll see."

"I told you I am not gay. I just fell in love with YOUR tool and went out of my way to satisfy both of our needs."

"Gerry, you are a good man, and I wasn't straight with you. However, I recall you love basketball and assumed you'd like to help us. I know it's a lot to ask, but our chance of winning will be MUCH higher if you blew him too..."

I stared at J.'s eyes for a long time. His eyes penetrated mine with an explicit instruction, 'DO IT!'

I sighed and turned to B., who was still on his knees. I mumbled, "Sit on the chair, sir."

He did as told without saying a word. His now deflated cock looked wider but shorter than J.'s. I parted my lips, took all of him, and crushed it between my tongue and the upper palate.

B.'s reaction was a loud moan, and I felt his prick filling rapidly. Pretty soon, it grew more than I expected - I could barely bob it. The length was about 10" and the girth was massive! I was struggling to keep it in my mouth with my eyes tearing and an urge to gag. I slowed down and managed to suppress my gag reflex. I concentrated on the far 6" and did the best I could. B. erupted in my mouth unexpectedly, downing a lot of slimy juice. Despite all my efforts, I was able to swallow only half of it, and the rest trickled like small rivers from both sides of my mouth.

When he was done, B. lay on his back and whispered, "Oh, man. This was awesome. J., your sucker is much better than the guy who was giving me head." He left soon after.

I stared at J., and he apologized, "Sorry mate. The good news: I think that B. will play better tomorrow, and so will I. I promise to make it up to you.

...

Lara and I attended Saturday's game. J. and B. played well, and the Bucks won by 22 points. By the end of the game, J. approached my seat and said, "Gerry, you helped us win. Thank you." Then he noticed Lara, who wore a short black dress with a generous cleavage, exposing much of her round, creamy breasts. He ogled her pretty face, then his eyes wandered to her breathtaking tits, and back to her face. He smiled, "Is this your girlfriend? She is gorgeous! Tell you what, since we won largely because of you, I'd like to invite you and your beautiful lady to my house tomorrow evening. It will be a small party, with only the three of us and B., who feels he owes you a lot. What do you say?"

I looked at Lara, "Well honey, what do you think? Would you like us to celebrate the Bucks win?"

She gave J. a seductive look and, without hesitation, said, "Honey, if J. is there, I wouldn't miss it for the world."