I Blame Basketball Ch. 03

Story Info
The party at J.'s house.
2.7k words
4.43
4.5k
11
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapters 1 and 2: My girlfriend and I share a love for basketball. The newly recruited guy to our local team, J., started exercising in the same health facility I use. I talked to him briefly and then met him in the sauna. I was impressed by his beautiful body and organ and ended up giving him a blowjob. He then offered me a deal I couldn't refuse. I got 2 free tickets to the home basketball games for giving him head before every game. I ended up sucking his teammate too. After a successful game, J. invited Lara and me to celebrate the win over their opponent.

..............................................................................................

When we left the court, Lara was very excited. Meeting J. in person was a wish come true. She adored his athletic body and would do everything to impress him. At night, I heard her tossing and turning for an hour before falling asleep.

On Sunday morning, after breakfast, she ignored me and started reading about basketball: J.'s stats, how the Bucks were doing before his arrival, who were the teams that were supposed to reach the playoffs, etc. The day was nice, and I thought we'd enjoy the pleasant weather outdoors, but Lara refused and continued immersing herself in available basketball data. Left alone, I sat in the living room and watched 2 consecutive English Premier League soccer games.

We ate lunch at the nearby Panera. During the meal, I tried to talk to Lara about various subjects, but she always returned to basketball and J. It was obvious her mind was hooked on him, and there was nothing I could say to change her mind, so I gave up and remained quiet until we finished.

In the afternoon, Lara tried on a few dresses. She asked my opinion about 2 but hardly listened to what I said. In the end, she put on a very short red dress that looked amazing on her body: Her D-cup tits created a breathtaking cleavage, exposing much of the upper part of her perfect breasts. Her narrow waist had a thin belt that emphasized the contrast with her massive chest. The hem of her dress covered barely half her thighs, exposing her shapely long legs. Lara chose 3" heel shiny red shoes, red-hot lipstick, and golden earrings to complete her stunning appearance.

When she was done, Lara asked me how she looked.

I stared at her for a minute and blurted, "Honey, any man who is not gay would give his right arm to have sex with you."

She grinned, "If J. also finds me attractive, I'll be happy."

...

We arrived at J.'s house at 8 pm. He opened the door dressed in blue pants and a nice short-sleeved shirt with an untucked upper button, showing he had nothing underneath.

He ogled her up and down and whistled, "Lady, you look gorgeous!"

She blushed. He let us in.

We saw B. sitting at the table. He stood up and towered everybody. His 7'1" frame was 3" taller than J. and 10" taller than Lara on her heels.

He smiled at Lara and stuttered, "J. is right. You are very beautiful."

We sat down, and J. offered everybody a homemade cocktail, "This is a drink I learned how to make from my friend in the Bahamas. I like it a lot. Tell me what you think."

Lara sipped a little and smiled, "It tastes delicious: Sweet and slightly tangy, just the way I like it."

J. gazed at me, and I blurted, "It really is very sweet, but I like it too."

We sat around the table and J. began praising the team's play against the Pacers, "Indiana has a good team. However, they met us when I had a good day, and B. played fantastically. He grabbed 12 rebounds and scored 18 points. He was obviously at his best. I think we need to continue preparing the same way for our next game against the Knicks."

Lara was listening and drinking her cocktail.

B. said, "I agree with J. If we have as good a day as we had with the Pacers, we should win."

I mumbled, "But the game is in New York, so the pregame preparation may not be exactly the same..."

B. glanced at me, "I think EVERYBODY who's involved in giving us the best chances should make an extra effort."

B. and I looked at each other, understanding what he meant by it. At the same time, J. stood up and said to Lara, "Lady, let the 2 basketball lovers argue about the team preparation. I want to show you my trophy's room."

She stood up, and he led her away.

B. used the opportunity when Lara exited the room and said, "Gerry, come with us to New York. I'll pay for your first-class ticket."

"How do you expect me to explain it to Lara? If I go with you, she'd ask to join me."

"Can't you find an excuse to leave her in town?"

"On such a short notice? Not really. And then I must have a reasonable excuse to tell my boss at work."

We continued for 10 minutes to drink the alcohol and debate how to arrange for me to join them on Monday. J. and Lara were still away. B. stopped the discussion and said, "We can continue talking about it later. Come with me, and I'll show you something nice."

He guided me to a room I hadn't seen before. It had a large aquarium with many different colorful fish. I approached the glass and watched the pretty fish. I heard the door behind me being locked and turned around. B. looked at me glaringly, "Boy, you did an amazing job the other evening. I'd like you to repeat it."

I couldn't believe it, "I did you a favor before because J. asked me nicely. Even if I agree, I do not think this is the place or the time. What if J. and Lara look for us?"

"I wouldn't worry about them. As we speak, J. entertains her. You agreed to do it before, so why not do it again?"

"I want the Bucks to win games, and I like J. to be my friend, but I hate being forced to do something against my will."

"Gerry, that is your choice. I won't prevent you from leaving the room, but I'll tell Lara about your gay oral fixation and how we won against the Pacers."

"Is this the way you thank me for the great job I did last time?"

"You deserve my gratitude, and I promise to make it up to you, but now I have the urge to feel your wonderful lips on my pecker again."

I didn't see an escape from the unexpected situation and blurted, "Take off your pants."

He grinned and lowered his pants and boxers. His now familiar resting large and short dick was in front of my eyes. He sat on the bed's edge and gazed at me.

I walked to him, straddled his legs, and knelt between his knees.

Like the day before, it was easy to have his prick in my mouth before it began reacting. Gradually, his organ expanded and extended in my mouth. I knew already its maximal size would pose a problem and slowly retreated, until only 6" nestled in my mouth. I bobbed his member, increasing the pace and reaching high speed within one minute.

He groaned and moaned and eventually dumped a truckload of spunk in my oral cavity. Like before, I wasn't able to swallow all his stuff, and a couple of drops leaked on his pants. I wasn't sure if he noticed and didn't say anything.

When he finished, I zipped his pants, stood up, and looked at his face.

He had a funny expression and said, "Gerry, you have a gift. Use it more often. As promised, I owe you, and I'll do it sometime later. Let's go back to the living room."

We returned to the table. Lara and J. weren't there yet. B. turned on the TV, and we watched a Lakers vs Nuggets game. Half an hour into the game, Lara and J. showed up. Her hair was slightly disheveled, the lipstick smeared, and she wobbled.

She smiled broadly, "I saw J.'s trophy shelves. I didn't realize he was so good." Then she sat down.

J. moved behind her chair and put his large palms on her shoulders, "Lara enjoyed exploring all my certificates and cups, and I had fun with her cups, too." Both burst into laughter. Lara was obviously under the influence. It was clear they were doing much more than inspecting his trophy's room. It was too late to change things, and I played it cool.

I asked, "Guys, what do you want to do now?"

J. chuckled, "We can have fun in the jacuzzi or find something to do in my bedroom."

"Neither Lara nor I have a swimsuit here."

J. said, "I can give you my old swimsuit - It's too small for me. And Lara can have the bikini I bought for my former girlfriend and forgot to give her on her birthday. It's not exactly the same size, but the lady at the store said it was stretchable."

I stared at Lara. She laughed, "Jacuzzi sounds nice. Bring me the swimsuit."

B. looked at his watch and blurted, "Sorry, guys. I need to go. I promised my wife I would be home early..." Shortly after, he left.

...

J.'s old swimsuit was large but reasonably comfortable, and the waist held well. J. had a Speedo that barely contained his package. Lara entered with a skimpy bikini. The bottom part was mildly small but not bad. However, the upper part was much too small and covered only her nipples, with the breast tissue bulging in every direction. She chuckled, "I think the swimsuit will rip apart if I make a move..."

J. laughed, "I do not see the problem."

J. and I entered the bubbly water. The water temperature was 104 degrees - really hot. Lara entered, too. The heat made her scramble, and her bra split between her twin peaks with a loud ripping sound. I glanced at her, wondering what she'd do next.

She grinned, "Oh, well. If you guys don't mind, I'll be topless like you." Then she began jumping in the water with J. and me ogling her wildly swaying glorious mammaries.

Next, J. moved behind her and grabbed her bouncing tits while laughing, "Girl, you continue like this, and your beauties will fall off. I am just trying to keep them attached to your body..."

Lara giggled, "Liar, liar, pants on fire. You want to play with my tits. Didn't you have enough in your bedroom that you wish to do it in front of my boyfriend?"

J. winked at me and smirked, "Honey, I don't think Gerry is in a position to object. I'll tell you what: Let's go to bed, and this time, we'll have a three-way."

J. continued kneading her marvelous boobs uninterrupted, and both of them looked at me. I remained quiet, not knowing how to react.

Lara sighed and then murmured, "In that case, I am getting out, showering, and meeting you in the bedroom in 20 minutes."

When she left, J. stared at me and said, "Gerry, don't take it too hard. Your lady is one of a kind. She is pretty, and her body is world-class. She was obsessed with me, and I wanted her, so having sex was a natural progression. In the meantime, I was told, you satisfied B. We'll have a nice threesome both of you will remember for the rest of your lives. Tomorrow I'll fuck another lady. You two are a nice couple and belong together. Our tryst will be one fantasy Lara accomplished."

I wasn't sure about it, but I was willing to participate. What else could I do?

...

Lara came out of the shower all smiles, "Boys, I am at your disposal. Where do you want me?"

J. hinted to her to lie on her back in the middle of his king size bed. Then he gently parted her legs and signaled to me to lick her. I took my place and began gently lapping on her folds, tasting J.'s seed. She moaned and spread her legs wider. I continued licking and kissing my way into her inner labia, occasionally peeking to watch J.

He knelt by her head and tilted her face toward him. She grinned, and her lips enveloped his spongy head. Her hand caressed his ripped abdominal muscles and moved to massage his impressive testicles lightly through his sack.

My tongue slipped into her entrance, moving in and out rapidly, making her groan on J.'s cock. Subsequently, I penetrated with 2 fingers into her soaked cunt and rubbed the front wall, knowing from prior experience it was her most sensitive area. Her torso shivered.

I lifted my head and noticed J. was sporting a huge erection, shoving his rod all the way through her full lips and ready to shoot his stuff. I applied my thumb to her clitoris and massaged it.

Seconds later, Lara's body shook violently, and I heard her muffled cry around J.'s cock. J. came soon after, drowning her mouth with his slimy goo. As far as I knew, it was her first to climax while her oral cavity was being flooded with sperm. She did fine and managed to swallow most of his cum. Both J. and I noticed a few drops on her cheek. J. glanced at me and pointed to the stained cheek.

I moved up, licked the residue from her cheek, and kissed her lips. Lara was still half awake. Her lips parted, and my tongue invaded her mouth. The familiar taste of J.'s juice was a nice welcome...

As my mouth moved away from hers, I started feeling my own dick demanding attention. J. noticed it and said, "Don't worry. This was an appetizer. The main course is about to begin.

I wondered: He just came. Will he have enough stamina for a second round without a long rest?

As if to answer my question, J. switched places with me, placed Lara's small palm on his half-mast prick, and helped her bob it fast and furious. Less than a minute later, his pole was pointing skyward and ready to pounce.

J. blurted, "Gerry, you gave oral before. It's time for you to get one." I pulled Lara's head in my direction and inserted my stiffy into her moist mouth. She began milking it lightly.

When J. saw my member in her mouth, he said loudly, "Guys, it's time for a roller-coaster. Get ready!" He began pounding her pussy at a slow pace but steadily increased it. He seemed to be in what I'd describe as second gear when Lara started whimpering. He intensified his strokes, and each time, her body jerked forward. Her whimpers turned to screams as he shifted up again.

Now, at peak strength and speed, I struggled to keep her mouth around my organ. She desperately tried to latch to it and milked me harder than ever before. I ejaculated down her throat with a howl. I continued pouring my stuff into her accepting mouth until I felt drained. My member was still erect, with her mouth alternating between gasping for air and mumbling. J. came with a loud roar, causing Lara's body to convulse uncontrollably. Her eyes were closed. She was unconscious, and I had no idea what was happening to her...

When J. was done, he lay on his back and smiled at me, "Are you OK?"

I chuckled, "I think so. I am still shaken but not stirred..."

He winked, "So you like James Bond."

"I do."

Lara opened her eyes and looked at us lovingly, "Boys, you were naughty. I feel like I went through a meat grinder, but it was heavenly."

I noticed J.'s cock was deflating, and several drops of cum accumulated on the tip.

J. pointed at the drops and said, "Lara, you performed fantastic blowjobs multiple times today. However, my dick is not clean the way I like it. Gerry, do you think you can help?"

Lara had no clue what J. was talking about.

I hesitated for a moment and then dove head first on his cock, seeing from the corner of my eyes Lara's stunned expression.