I Call Dibs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never had a manicure before that. No, they did not give me fake nails. They were just filed down and evened out while Amanda had small frosted tips put on then her toenails painted red. The manicure did not do much for me as I sat bare-ass naked next to Amanda who gave zero shits about her undressed state.

The scalp massage was actually very pleasant and this was followed up by yet another massage and finally I was in this hot tub thing with Amanda and we just talked. Thank goodness the water was bubbly as little Joshua came to full attention once in a while as Amanda's delightful boobs sat just above the surface of the water.

I swear that young woman was silently teasing me the whole time. We had dinner at Dinaro's Pizza then went our separate ways. Despite her teasing, I really think Amanda was becoming my best true friend. It was hard, but I managed to not act inappropriately and was a good friend to her.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Javier and Manuel's mother won twenty tickets to Sue Nammi's Water Park and invited me and the rest of the company. I was to meet everyone at Sue Nammi's Water Park where Margaret was to pick Amanda up and take her so she could avoid the eight-dollar parking fee. Manuel and his wife came with Javier and his wife. At the last minute, Margaret was called away so she had me put Amanda's suit and towel into my bag and Hank would pick Amanda up instead. No, I don't know why Margaret had Amanda's suit.

My phone was on the bench as I stripped off and then put my trunks on. My phone buzzed a text, I picked it up and it was from Amanda, 'You have my swimsuit! Meet me at the door to the women's locker room."

I got Amanda's stuff and walked to the door. Amanda peeked out and saw no one then strode out nude to take her suit and towel.

She giggled and said, "You've already seen me silly!" then walked back inside to put the suit on. Amanda is teasing me viciously and she knows it. It's not appropriate, but I just wanted to spin her around and bend her over and... I gotta keep my thoughts under control.

The day was actually quite a bit of fun, and yeah, I spent most of it with Amanda, though I did divide my time with everyone a bit and treated everyone to a burger and a drink at the concession stand. Eight bucks for a crappy burger, yeah, they had a captive audience.

Friday, July 27, 2018

When I got into work after an estimate, Amanda was talking to Margaret, Amanda, and Hank. As soon as I opened the door, Amanda was startled and they all looked at me. Their conversation suddenly ended then Margaret said, "And that is what I am doing with my family this weekend."

It sounded incredibly fake and stilted and I even said, "Okay, what were you really talking about and why did you stop?"

Margaret said, "It's a personal matter for Amanda."

I was about to question why Hank would be involved in such a discussion. I could see Margaret and Amanda talking about female issues, but having Hank in such a discussion seemed odd. I let it go though.

Part 3. Forcing the issue.

Thursday, August 2, 2018

I received a call from Margaret at midnight as I was drifting off to sleep. Margaret is the one person in the company who has my personal cell number that is set to not be blocked after ten at night and before six in the morning, "Joshua. Amanda's apartment building is on fire. I can't leave here as I'm taking care of my sick mom and my husband doesn't know Amanda all that well. Amanda trusts you. Can you get over there and help her?"

It wasn't even really a question. Amanda was worth her weight in gold at my company. I was out the door in five minutes in Crocs, a T-shirt, and a pair of sports shorts. Mental note. Wear underwear with these shorts next time. My dick was hanging kind of low and it was distracting. Then again my dick swinging free in the night air felt kind of good.

New mental note: Walk on a nude beach, free swinging dick feels kind of free and nice.

It was still an active fire when I got there. It was an old wood building two blocks long and three stories tall. The fire started on the bottom floor in a center apartment and had worked its way toward both ends. The building was very old and very dry. The very ends were burning brightly but nearing the ends of the building and burning out. The center two thirds of the building had already collapsed in a heap. I was only able to get within five blocks away when a policeman waved me away and shook his head angrily at me as I tried to drive closer.

I parked six blocks away and started walking toward the fire. Two blocks away, a policeman stopped me and said, "No spectators. This is an active fire."

I said, "I'm not spectating. An employee of mine lives... lived in that building and I am here to try to help her."

The cop looked at me skeptically then I brought up my phone and went to a picture of the Christmas Party. I pointed at myself and then pointed at Amanda and said, "Amanda Carson, age twenty. She is my personal assistant."

The policeman called another over, a black woman about age forty, and said, "Sarge, he said one of his employees lives in that building that is burning down. He wants to see if he could help her."

'Sarge' looked at me skeptically then said, "Have proof?"

I brought up my phone and pointed at Amanda on that Christmas Party picture.

'Sarge' asked, "Your girlfriend?"

I shook my head no.

She asked, "Why isn't her husband or boyfriend here instead?"

I said, "She doesn't have one."

She asked, "She's cute. You're gay?"

I shook my head and said, "Divorced. My ex-wife was the one with a boyfriend."

'Sarge' laughed then sighed then said, "Not supposed to let anyone in... but follow me."

I followed 'Sarge' to a curb a block away across the field from the now-dying fire. There was a long line of people sitting on a curb on the far side of the field. I walked along the line until I saw a very soot-covered Amanda sitting on the curb with a fireman's blanket wrapped around her. She was shell-shocked and staring blankly ahead.

I knelt down in front of her and quietly said, "Amanda?"

She looked at me. At first, her mind was blank. Then looked at me in relief and leaped into my arms and started sobbing.

I stood with her in my arms and hugged her then rubbed her back... shit... her bare back. Amanda was stark-ass naked. She probably slept naked and was woken by the fire. I tried to disengage her to take my shirt off to give her but she would not let go. "Amanda. Amanda. Let go for a second so I can put my shirt on you."

She would not let go of me. 'Sarge' tried disengaging her to no avail, she was clinging to me seeking safety and she saw me as safety.

Two minutes later, I was finally able to break her embrace. I took off my shirt and offered it to her. She smiled and looked at me differently and stood there. Finally, she put her arms up and I put it over her. It covered her mostly. Her bottom stuck out below a bit, but she was mostly covered. She embraced me again... Hard. She shook, then slowly, she didn't. Then, oddly she relaxed in my embrace. I had to push her away to get moving.

'Sarge' said, "You need to get her out of here. We need to clear the area. If you aren't taking her, I have to refer her to the local disaster coordinator who will get her space in a shelter."

I looked at Amanda and realized that I couldn't do that to her. Everyone at my company truly was my family. When I was at my lowest, Amanda was one of the people helping me pick my life back up.

I said, "I have a house she can stay in until she gets something new."

'Sarge' said, "Then I need your name, her name, and need to see your driver's license. You understand that I am releasing her into your care?"

I nodded.

She took ten minutes then came back, looked at me at Amanda then back to me then shook her head, and commented, "Not her boyfriend? Psssh." then rolled her eyes.

I said, "I have a spare bedroom she can stay in until she gets her life sorted out."

'Sarge' nodded and said, "Get her the hell out of here."

Amanda looked at me and then said, "There are nails and glass on the sidewalk. I doubted it was a big hazard, but did not want to push Amanda so I scooped her up and carried her to my car. She put her head against my bare chest seeking comfort. She had been through hell and I did not want to upset her.

I drove into the garage and let her in ahead of me. Walking up the steps from the garage to the house, the shirt rode up and I saw all of her cute little ass again, and a damn nice ass it was. I led her to the hall bath and the spare bedroom next to it and said, "Use this shower to get the soot off. There are towels in the linen closet next to you."

She smiled then came up to me, kissed my cheek, and said, "Thank you."

She lifted the shirt off and tried to hand it to me. It was hard not to gawk. Her boobs were still glorious, firm, with perfect round areolae. Her bare slit and blonde pubes on her mons are internet slut fuckable. She giggled and said, "You've already seen me naked, silly."

I said, "Keep it as a nightshirt."

She sniffed it and said, "I sleep naked and the shirt smells like smoke."

I stammered, "Uh. I have to get some sleep. The bed is made. Good night."

She giggled then got serious and said, "Thanks for helping me. You are the best. Seriously. Thank you."

I smiled and said, "Doing less would be wrong."

She nodded and I turned away to head to my bedroom. If i didn't, I would end up staring at her perfect little body all night. I lay down exhausted and started to drift off immediately. Twenty minutes later I heard the door open and startled fully awake and asked, "What is wrong?"

Amanda said nothing. It was very dark and I could just see the outline of her walking to the side of the bed. She lifted the covers and slid into bed beside me.

I said, "You don't have to do this."

Her hand slid forward. She patted down until she found my already hard penis.

She said, "I want to do this. When I took off the shirt and stood naked in front of you, you were supposed to offer to wash my front."

I cluelessly asked, "Don't you mean your back?"

She sighed and said, "No, my front is much more fun to wash."

I said, "But."

She sighed loudly, "Damnit. I'm trying to seduce you. GAH! You're going to give me an inferiority complex. Do you think I'm ugly?"

I backtracked hard and stammered, "Uh. You're very attractive. It's just. I'm your boss."

She sighed and said, "I'm clean and I'm on birth control."

She started stroking. I was on the edge pretty quickly. It had been months since I had sex last.

She felt me quivering and near climax.

She rolled on her back then pulled me toward her and said, "Make love to me. I want this."

I was on autopilot by that time. I lined up as she said, "Joshua, relax already. I consent."

I slid into her very aroused vagina and came immediately. She giggled.

I apologized, "It was months of no sex. I know it was fast."

She kissed my cheek and said, "It's all good, I know it's been quite a while. This was not about me having an orgasm. You have now claimed me. Don't worry. I wanted you to."

I asked, "What?"

She giggled and said, "You heard me. Wake me if you want another go. Honestly, though, I am exhausted."

We were both asleep after a quick cleanup.

I spooned her. Damn, holding her was like magic. Her bare body was beside mine with my arms around her. We were asleep within a minute of lying down.

Friday, August 3, 2018

I got up and left Amanda sleeping in my bed, All five feet and one hundred-five pounds of her. I loved the sight. A woman in my bed again. Sleeping with me. Not sex. Sleeping as in resting. She was there AND, she wanted to be there.

It hit me then.

FUCK!

I had already fallen for her and had been in love for probably a month. I fell for my best friend.

I went into the office where Margaret greeted me... with a giant smirk.

I asked, "What's the smirk?"

Margaret looked concerned and said, "Please tell me you slept with her!"

Okay, that is just a fucking weird thing to hear from any office manager right off the bat. I shook my head and asked, "Eh what?"

Margaret said, "Amanda texted me last night that she was okay after the fire and that you brought her home. She said she was not going to be in today. She also texted me to wish her luck in seducing you. You didn't reject her, did you? She has been working on you for months."

I was stumped for any response, "I... uh... yeah we uh..." MY slight blush and stumbling words were a giveaway.

Margaret relaxed and said, "Oh thank goodness. I thought you might have rejected her. That would have hurt her badly."

I stumbled, "It's not appropriate... it's..."

Margaret sighed and said, "You are so clueless. It's fine. She is an adult and she wanted you. Now she has you."

She sighed then held my gaze as she cupped my chin to stare directly into my eyes, "Earth to Joshua. She loves you and she has for a very long time."

WHAM! That hit me like a ton of bricks. I loved her and she loved me.

Margaret cautioned with quite a bit of edge to her voice, "If you hurt her..."

I held up my hands, "I'm not going to hurt anyone. Amanda is wonderful. She is sweet, smart and good company and..."

Margaret looked at me confused for a second then broke into a huge smile, "You love her! YOU LOVE HER! YOU LOVE HER! YAY! You two are perfect for each other!" She jumped up and down happily like a child with a new toy.

I managed to squeak out, "But... I'm her boss and it's not..."

Margaret rolled her eyes and said, "Appropriate? Good grief man. A young pretty woman is in love with you. She is everything you could want. She is smart, and sweet... Fuck appropriate. You heard me! FUCK APPROPRIATE!"

"She wants you! You want her! Let go of the past and embrace your future with her! CLUELESS! UGH!!!! MEN ARE SO FRUSTRATING!"

I sighed and said, "I can't take advantage of her like that."

Margaret said, "Advantage!? Uh no. She wants to be with you."

She sighed again even louder, "You did not seduce her, dummy. SHE seduced YOU!"

Finally, I nodded.

Margaret said, "Good. About time. Now to business."

She looked at the white board with the day's schedule then said, "You have three estimates to take care of this morning..."

At half past eleven, I was downtown Mooresville when I ran into 'Sarge' when I was about to go into a customer's place downtown to do the last of the three estimates.

I looked at her and smiled.

She greeted me warmly and said, "Joshua Calvert, good to see you."

I nodded and smiled, "Good to see you..." I looked at her nametag, "Sargeant Washington."

She laughed and said, "Shanice. Shanice Washington."

She paused and said, "Did it work out last night?" She smirked.

I stumbled a bit and said, "Yeah uh..."

She laughed and said, "You slept with her."

I turned red and stumbled, "I told her to sleep in my spare room."

She laughed at me then shook her head and asked, "Now why the hell would she do that when a great guy is sleeping alone in the next room?"

I said, "Uh because it was more appropriate and uh I didn't want to take advantage of her."

She laughed then sighed, "You stupid... clueless STUPID man."

"She smirked at me when you scooped her up last night. She loves you and it showed in her eyes. She seduced you and it worked. She wanted to sleep with you."

I shook my head and said, "I'm her boss."

She laughed and said, "Not anymore. Women run relationships and she has hooked you good. She's the boss now. At least at home."

I said defensively, "It wasn't appropriate."

She laughed, "Clueless. She wanted you and she has you now. Appropriate? PSSSHT! She wanted you and she got you."

I said, "But"

She grimaced and said, "But... nothing. You are both single. Wel,l not anymore. You own a business, are successful, and nice to look at. You were there for her when her life was falling apart. You showed up after midnight and took care of her and took her home."

She scoffed and said sarcastically while rolling her eyes, "Pssh. No woman would ever want a cute guy who is successful, sweet, and owns his business. Then he tops it by showing up in the middle of the night to rescue her."

I looked at her and sighed.

She looked at me and said, "Just love her and don't let her go. I did my due diligence. Last night, I ran her background and yours when I took your license and before I released her to you... and I can read people. She's a keeper... And so are you."

Her radio on her shoulder said something I did not catch but she said, "I have to go. Keep her well fucked."

She chucked then rolled her eyes at me, "Dumbass boy scout."

My afternoon consisted of rewiring an outbuilding and two outlets on this giganto deck at some rich guy's house. When I got home Amanda was in the kitchen, still bare as she was born, happily cooking some noodles and two steaks on the grill just outside the door on my deck. She did not seem to care that someone might see her. It was not all that likely, but was possible.

We sat down for dinner. Amanda smiled at me and smirked.

I finally got the courage to ask, "What happened last night?"

She paused, then carefully said, "My apartment burned down."

I asked what else.

She giggled and said, "I got tired of waiting for you to make a move on me so I seduced you. Honestly, I had to get you to bed me for you to get a clue. I mean, you ignored my crop top then didn't make a move when I played soccer without a shirt on. You saw me completely naked at the massage and the pool. You were supposed to make a move on me in the hot tub at the massage place. I would have put up zero resistance, you know. I like that you respect me, but honestly, you gave me some insecurities by refusing to make any moves on me."

"I did topless Karaoke. I made sure you saw me naked changing for the water park. Margaret thought of that one. I arranged for us to be naked together at that massage that 'I won'. I did not win that prize at all. Everyone chipped in to pay for that. That one was Hank's idea.

I didn't set up last night, I sleep in but buff, and the fire alarm went off an hour after I was asleep. But, once you were with me at the fire and you were holding me. I didn't want to let go because being held by you is my place in the world. It was literal bliss being in your arms and I did not give a shit about being naked because I loved being naked in your arms.

Naked in your arms feels so... so warm and fulfilling. It was really quite annoying with you and that policewoman trying to break my embrace. I could have stayed there all night, and no, I don't give a shit who sees me. I'm just not wired that way. I wanted that embrace to last forever."

You can give a girl a complex, you know. If I didn't know you were such a goodie-goodie, I would surely have had an inferiority complex. I don't really have any modesty, but that is why I agreed so easily. I was hoping seeing me would entice you and you kept being the good guy you are. Damn it I wanted you to take me and just fuck me. Okay? I wanted you to. Finally, I just climbed into your bed and had my way with you. I was hoping that you seeing my goods would finally cause you to make a move."

I asked, "You wanted me all along?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Duh! Seduced. I came into your bed and had sex with you. I literally had to get you to fuck me to finally get us together. I sure enjoyed it though!"

She giggled and said, "I called dibs when you started your divorce. Ask Margaret."

I said, "I'm your boss."

She shrugged and repeated, "I called dibs on you and you belong to me now."

I asked, "Don't you mean with you?"

She giggled and said, "Good heavens no. You belong TO me. Just like I belong TO you. A relationship is a complete exchange. It is not complete until you give yourself wholly to the other person of your own free will. I'm your girl now. "