I Came for your Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you," Erea breathed, as she slowly set her tail to work. Smoothly, gently - lovingly even - she fucked me, giving me time to get used to the sensation. When she could feel she had it just right, she picked up the pace, flicking her tail in and out, in and out, reaching at last the point where I felt I was going to pass out with pleasure.

"Gotcha," she panted victoriously, "I'm on the edge as well... now you finish it."

I pulled her hair and pinned her against the bookcase and began pounding her again, even as her black tail continued my own punishment, sliding in and out of me and slamming my body against hers.

My hands found her steaming breasts and at the ninth stroke, I came inside her ass. It was the happiest moment of my life.

Erea then retreated with a sigh and I felt the tail slither, then pop out of me. In that instance I felt curiously sad, as if I'd lost a good friend.

The demoness escaped my grasp, but I could tell she wasn't done yet.

As she reclined onto the bed, I once again saw the cursed red signs glow all over her naked body, and once again I felt the manic rage of a wounded beast, unable to wait another moment to ravish her body. She beckoned me by splaying her pussy, even as her tail flicked mischievously in the reddish light.

"Come here and take me - whichever way you want."

I descended onto her.

Grasping her hands, I pinned her down against the bed. Then I drove my dick deep into her fleshy mount, again and again, until she was yelling at the top of her voice, giving me fast, breathless shrieks of pleasure.

I kept this rhythm up for a long time, furiously, before I relaxed into a somewhat slower pace. I began to explore her beautiful face with my lips. She responded vigorously and before I knew it, our tongues were having a little orgy of their own inside each other's mouths.

Her smell, her taste, the hot touch of her skin against mine drove me crazy.

The mischievous tail then began caressing my abs and wrapped itself snugly around my torso. From there it snuck down towards my ass again, but I was prepared this time. After a moment of discomfort, I opened up and was finding double enjoyment in each of my long strides.

On the way in there was Erea's pussy, welcoming and moist. Hot as hell, it eagerly clung to me, slopping when I retreated before gratefully taking in the next thrust, provoking a raw cry of pleasure from the demoness.

On the way out there was the pulsing demon's rod. It now glowed with red marks as I rode it furiously, back and forth, and back and forth... damnation and salvation. Each slide was a higher wave euphoria that Erea and I rode together through the emphatic connection of our souls. I bit my lips until they bled, experiencing the new-found joy of being penetrated and fucked hard even as I pounded a creature of divine beauty.

Towards the end, we were holding onto each other for dear life, our glistening bodies locked in a tight embrace. On we rode, and on, and on, and on...

Finally Erea shrieked desperately, clawing my back open in the midst of her orgasm.

At that same moment, I felt a shiver all the way from the core of my gut to the tip of my shaft. With a final thrust into the greedy, grasping folds of the demoness' vagina, the beast in me erupted.

Spent, I fell into Erea's arms. The semen continued to flow out of me lazily, filling her up inside. I could tell that she was incapable of speech as I was. Our bodies glowed under the floating red lights and the perfume of her cunt was all over me.

At long last, smiling like a fool, I closed my eyes.

+++++

EPILOGUE

I woke up feeling better than I'd ever felt before.

I felt fresh, as if every breath I took was pure mountain air. I felt clean and muscled, as though I had just showered after a workout. Above all, I felt a deep and intense joy, as if I'd just been kissed by a lover.

"Which you have been."

I found Erea smiling down at me.

"What happened?"

"I came for your soul. It belongs to me now."

We were lying on soft grass in the shade of a few trees. I felt a breeze on my face and saw a long beach stretch out ahead. Jagged mountains rose against the horizon, somewhere on the other side of the lake, and I could hear tropical birds cry their mating calls.

I sat up in amazement and the demoness slid up behind me, wrapping her soft arms around my bare chest to kiss me on that sensitive spot behind the ear. "Welcome to hell."

"This is hell?" I placed my hands over hers, which had been sneaking down towards my crotch again. "What does heaven look like?"

"It's just clouds. Clouds filled with proper people, having mundane discussions, behaving according to the ethics of their life on earth." The demoness sighed. "Daniel, the world has a way of giving you what you want. You just have to admit to yourself what you desire, and you did. You chose to be my companion for all eternity. You chose to enjoy yourself."

"You picked me... just so you could share this place with me?" I was taken aback with gratitude.

"I just came for your soul. Your body is still up there, living your life." She bit my ear. "You're set to graduate in two years, have a career crisis, then join the administration of the European Space Agency to help manage the 2030 Mars mission."

"Hang on, that sounds like fun."

Erea grimaced. "It will be very boring, trust me. You won't even make it to Mars yourself. You will spend the majority of your life behind a desk, without much sunlight or fresh air, being steadily numbed by the petty office politics that you refuse to participate in."

"How about my family, my friends...?"

"You'll keep the same relations, behaving towards them just as you've treated them over the past year."

I grimaced at that, some regrets entering my mind, but Erea pulled me around and took my face in her hands. "Don't overthink it. Better to be here, no?"

I spotted some other demons walking over from the beach, although some of them might be humans. A few definitely had fantastical shapes... each one more suggestive and arousing than the next.

But none were as seductive as my beautiful, ancient Erea. She blushed as I gently took her tail and kissed the tip.

And so there you have my warning: if ever you are visited by a demon or demoness, do yourself a favor and give them your soul. Thank me later, when you get down here. We'll have a drink together.

I let go of the tail and kissed Erea's pale face, trails of smoke shooting up and around us like fireworks.

"Better to be here," I agreed.