I Can Change Your Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes baby girl." He leered as he dropped me down just far enough to make his head pop inside my tight pussy, stretching me to new bounds in an instant. Luckily I was as wet as I was!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fuuuuuuuucckkkkkkk I'm cummmmming!" I screamed as my pussy clamped down tighter than I've ever felt, squirting my cum out around his head. I sank against him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I panted and moaned into his neck.

Mark snickered to himself as he plunged me down until his dick hit against my cervix. I screamed in pain and ecstasy, and that was when I passed out.

I slowly woke up, feeling intense pleasure and like there was an arm crammed up into my stomach. I was slowly gyrating unconsciously, and Mark was sucking on my right tit mercilessly, as he raised and lowered me an inch at a time.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You fucking bastard that hurt!" I moaned as the intense feelings of pleasure and slight pain coursed through my tight little body.

"Its about time you woke up, you little slut. It's been fifteen minutes. The good news is you are a champ and will definitely be getting my dick again because I'm all they way inside you. I find it always goes better if the girl will pass out. She relaxes a lot more, and I can get more of my dick in." Mark grunted as he lifted and dropped me more and more.

"Uh uh uh uh...fuck...Uh uh...You...uhhhh...You could have...uhhhhhhh...really hurt me....UNNNNNHHHHHH!" I managed to moan out before he dropped me along eight inches of his dick sending me into another earth shattering orgasm.

"Ugh...fuck so tight. It would have taken too long if I hadn't made you pass out. Ugh ugh..I can't wait to blow my load in your tight little pussy." Mark grunted and moaned as he moved me along more and more of his dick until he had me moving along eleven inches of his throbbing dick so that just his head remained in me.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuccckkkkk me daddy!" I screamed as I gave myself to his fucking. I began to move on my own accord, gyrating my hips on my down stroke sending both of us to new heights of pleasure.

He started to smack my ass on my upward stroke and that drove me crazier. I knew if anybody looked in they would see the hottest fucking of their lives.

I had my head thrown back with my tits smashed into Mark's face as I did my best to bounce my tight little heart shaped ass off of his hard legs. We were really getting into a good, hard, and fast rhythm. I was having multiple ear piercing orgasms, and he was sucking on my nipples like a starving baby.

That was when the phone rang right next to the couch, scaring me. I stopped riding Mark's dick for a moment as the full realization of what I was doing hit me and I started to panic, but Mark just jerked me down forcefully setting off another orgasm. I bit down hard on his shoulder, and he kept one hand on my ass to keep me moving as he reached over and answered the phone. I nearly froze but he was too strong so I just kept riding his dick slowly.

"Hello? Oh hey junior, how's your mother? Oh, that's too bad. Oh...I didn't think they would be able to process her so fast on a Friday night. Alright, that's good, I'll see you in about 40 minutes. I gotta go I'll...Uh, yeah sure she is here."

At that last part, Mark had an evil gleam in his eye as he picked up the tempo of our fucking. I tried to slow it down and refuse the phone, but he just picked me up and spun us so I was on my back on the couch with my legs to his side's. He began to piston his dick faster between my legs, causing me to rapidly build to another orgasm as I found myself breathlessly taking the phone.

"Unh..Hi...unh...I mean hi honey."

"Hey sweet heart are you okay, you sound out of breath." My fiancé asked with genuine concern and hopefully not a hint of suspicion.

"I..yeah baaaaby..I'm fine I...I have just been worried about your mom and I've been hyperventilating because of the sight of the blood." I managed to squeak out as Mark's dad thrusted harder and faster, bringing me closer to another huge climax. I was trying desperately to keep my moans down and sound normal but I had twelve inches of heaven sliding in my pussy. I felt ba,d but at the same time I had never been hotter in my life.

"Oh...Alright sweetheart, well, we should be back in about 40 minutes. I don't know why my dad didn't come, but we will be back soon." I could hear a hint of doubt in his voice, and I think it grew more as he mentioned his father and heard my labored, quickening breathing.

"He...wants to cum sweetheart. He just isn't ready yet...unh...and you guys are already on your way back. So, he is just...unnnnh...going to stay here and wait for you. I'm about to...UNNNNNHHHHHH...throw up I think baby I need to run to the bathroom!"

"Oh, Alright sweetheart..." I heard him say as I pushed the phone away to his father just as I let out a huge moan into my arm.

"Hey junior, sorry she is on her way to really letting go." I moaned at his evil double entendre. "You got it, see you in 35." He finally moved the phone back over to the receiver and hung up.

After that, he really started thrusting harder and faster, and sucking on my nipples. I was now moaning at the top of my lungs and he was grunting loudly. I wrapped my legs around his firm ass as he thoroughly ravaged my pussy.

"Unh unh unh unh unh unh fuck fuck...fuuuuuuccckkkkk...daddyyyyyyyyyyyy...I'm fuuuuuucking....unnnnhhh...I'm cuming I'm cuming. I'm fucking cuming!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as his balls slapped against my ass, and multiple orgasms rolled through my body. He gave me the hottest French kiss of my life as I peaked, and I nearly bit through his lip.

"That's right baby girl, you little fucking slut. Unh unh...take it! Oh fuck yes you're squeezing me so hard. Fuck here it comes I'm gonna fill your womb. I'm going to fucking knock you up!"

My eyes flew open at that and I was caught between panic and lust remembering that I had gone off the pill last month due to it causing complications.

"No! You have to pull out! I'm not on the pill!" I said between moans.

He grunted and thrusted twice harder, and then stopped.

"Is that what you want? You want me to stop because if I stop you never get this dick again." He said groaning as he made a handful of hard quick thrusts to emphasize his point.

"Oh fuck please! I need your dick...I can't live without! Do it you fucking bastard! Fucking cum inside me and make me pregnant!"

Mark just grinned at my words and went into overdrive. He was fucking me harder and faster than ever before. He was pulling out until just his tip remained with each thrust as he kept his hands on my tight ass to gain extra leverage. My tits were jumping wildly, and I was moaning like a woman possessed in one long continuous orgasm.

"Unh unh unh unh...fuck me baby! Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fill me full of your hot cum! UNNNNNHHHHHH! Fucking...make me pregnant daddy! Unnnnnnnnnnnnhhh!" I screamed swiftly. At my mention of daddy and making me pregnant, he buried himself to the hilt and ground against my clit as he unleashed the biggest load I have ever felt.

"Oh my fucking God! UNNNNNHHHHHH UNNNNNHHHHHH UNNNNNHHHHHH! I can...unnh...feel it filling my womb! It's so fuuuuuucking goooooooooooodddd! UNNNNNHHHHHH daaaaaddddddyyyyyyy!!!!!" I screamed out as the biggest orgasm of my life tore through my body and his hot seed was delivered into my womb by 16 powerful shots!

We just laid there grunting and moaning into each other with my tits smashed firmly against his chest and his still semi hard cock buried in my womb not letting any of his cum out.

"So, what do you think little girl? Was it everything you imagined?" Mark asked as he slowly began to pull his cock from my over stretched, completely full pussy.

"Oh baby...that...was the best FUCK of my life. No one has anything on you. I can't believe I let you cum inside me. I could get pregnant." I moaned as his dick slipped from me, leaving me feeling hollow.

"Oh, you'll get pregnant. I never misfire. You'll have to sleep with junior in a week after your pussy goes back so he won't be suspicious. And you're going to need to get cleaned up you're a mess. Also, you're only allowed to fuck junior when I say."

The thought of getting pregnant with his baby by his giant dick was almost enough to get me horny again, but my pussy was thoroughly fucked.

"But Mark is my fiancé I can't hold out on him. And I definitely need a shower, and so do you. Have you seen your dick." I stated as I shakily began standing up, staring at his cum covered cock. I always could take a fucking and keep going.

"You're my bitch now and that means you fuck when I want, who I want, and only when I say you little slut!" He said as he gave my tits a little smack.

"Yes daddy." I said seductively as I looked down submissively and continued staring in amazement at his hardening dick. I couldn't believe this guy twenty years my senior getting it up again for a third time after the marathon fucking we just did!

"That's a good girl. You know, I could use a new secretary at work."

"I already have a job." I said while slightly sticking my tongue out.

"I can change your mind." He said as he gently pushed me back down on my knees and shoved his once again hard dick into my watering mouth.

12