I Can Hear You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie immediately said, "Not in my room Liz is still asleep. She got in late last night and had to do the "Walk of Shame." Dottie's eyebrows shot up!

I said, "Dottie it is not what you think, it just means the girl who is late has to get the RA on duty to let her in. The RA has to put it in the nightly report that is published on the bulletin board that everyone can see, so everybody gives the late girl a hard time no matter if she is a minute late or 6 hours late. Dottie I always make sure I get Debbie to the dorm on time."

Debbie had a look on her face that she was thinking where to go, not knowing what her mom wanted to talk about, not a dorm lounge, not outside it was windy, the dinning hall was closed for cleaning before dinner........

I said, "Hey my room is clean let's talk there?" Dottie's eyebrows shot up again! It made sense to me to expose her mother to me in my own environment, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, no risqué posters, no dirty magazines, no dirty books, even my condoms were well hidden and in spite of being a male college student my room was reasonably clean.

I did not let her say no I turned and headed out the door and saying over my shoulder I'll make sure the other guys on the floor are aware that LADIES will be on the floor.

I was able to get to my room about five minutes before the two Brown ladies. I doubled checked the floor and under the bed for dirty clothes and candy wrappers. I had a couple of Cokes and 7ups in the fridge. I took time to spray air freshener, it was a neutral fragrance. As I moved the chair with the cushion so Dottie could sit comfortable, there was a knock on my door.

I open the door without flourish I said, "Welcome, come in." I offered Dottie the chair with the cushion.

I told Debbie sit where she'd like, she chose the foot of my bed. I offered a soda to both of them.

I turned my desk chair around and sat down.

My desk was un-cluttered, for once in my life; My Dictionary, Thesaurus, my Bible and class books along with a notebook were neatly on my desk. My pens and pencils were in a cup from a bar I have never been to. A couple of lacrosse balls, with the date of my two High School goals written on them, sat on my desk. A calendar on the wall behind the desk showed games, test dates, Dates with Debbie, Vacation info (Who's riding in my car).

Dottie started right away, "Young man I am very protective of my daughter."

She then started to go down a checklist from a magazine:

How did you two meet?

"In Class!"

How long have you been dating?.........

I raised my hand and said, "Excuse me Mrs. Brown. Let me make it easier. My uncle has the same list from 'Parents Magazine'. He has used it with my cousin Sue's boyfriends. He wants me to do it for him while we are here a college. I know the questions, ...... I have also answered them because my uncle made me take it, Sue is one of Debbie's best friends. Would you like a copy of my answers."...............

Just then there was a knock on my door, I went to the door and opened it, "Speak of the devil. Hi Sue, come on in."

"Dottie this is my cousin Sue. We keep each other on the straighten and narrow. Sue this is Debbie's mom, Mrs. Dorothy Brown."

Sue apologetically said, "Oh, I can come back later."

Debbie shouted, "Don't you dare! We need your help! My mom is giving Doug the third degree."

Sue smugly said, "I gotta see this."

Dottie said, "Susan tell me about Douglas and yourself .

Sue said the same story we have told for years, "Our moms are twins and our dads are twins. We had a doctor say our DNA test says we are brother and sister. Sometimes we know when the other is lying. We have not lied to each other since we were five and a half years old.

Our dads are partners in The Scott Law Firm and our moms are their secretaries/paralegals/receptionists. When we were real young our two families shared a house. Doug and I ended up having four parents! I protected him and he protected me.

In a whisper she said, "My cousin is nice guy. But I try not to tell him because he might get a fat head."

Dottie asked, "Did you say, The Scott Law Firm?"

Both Sue and I nodded out heads

"Oh my gosh they handled my divorce from Debbie's father eight years ago."

I replied, "We wouldn't know, our dads do not bring their work home!"

Debbie Blushed, "I hope not. There was so much that they fought about.

"I never do get to see my dad, but I know the divorce decree said we can see each other quite liberally, but he never seems to be able get himself free on the days mom gives him, He is married to his secretary, and he has a little daughter, my half sister. There were times, when dad brought me to work, I played cards with his secretary when I was bored at his office. I did like her until ....."

Dottie was looking a little uneasy.

Sue interrupted, "How about we go get some lunch?"

Dottie with a chuckle said, "I ready for that, Lets all go so I can spend Debbie's dad's money!"

Debbie rolled her eyes.

Missed curfew

The dorm rooms were a different design than the normal dorm room. The "suite" was almost a studio, Just two rooms: a bathroom and a main room/bedroom. The bathroom was just a sink, a toilet and a double shower in the men's dorm. In the women's dorm it was double sink, a toilet and single shower. My dad and uncle both said the contractor must have got a weird deal on double showers and double sinks.

One night we found ourselves in my room past curfew, We had fallen asleep while watching some rom/com.

Debbie said, "I do not want to do the 'walk of shame'. How about I just stay here with you?"

"Well, Okay" I grabbed two pairs of shorts and two t-shirts out of my dresser and said, "No need to look all wrinkled when we go to breakfast tomorrow. I'll change out here and you can use the bathroom and change in there."

Since Sue helped decorate my room after my roommate left, I had a 'bunch of pillows' on my bed. I put extra pillows between where we would be sleeping and I got into bed.

I turned my bedside lamp on like always so Debbie could see my lips. It was kind of weird making out with a light on but it helped our cozy conversations.

When Debbie came out of the bathroom she grabbed the pillows and tossed them on the floor and slipped into the bed and snuggled up behind me. You can guess what that did to the front of my shorts. I turned my head toward her and she brought her lips to me and we kissed a long kiss and another kiss after we came up for air.

I had promised Sue to be a gentleman, I began to think that this was going to be a Herculean task.

I was doing okay about keeping my hands to myself until, Debbie, with a shaking hand, took my hand a placed it on her breast.

Holy shit! Her breast was a perfect B-cup, not too big, not too small....

Memories !!!!!

My mind flashed memories of my mom and aunt on the war path against Barbara.

Memories of Barbara lusting by pumping and gyrating while under me and on top of me. How she never got pregnant I'll never know. (I heard years later, the spring vacation her senior year when she visited family out of state it was to a state where abortions were legal).

Memories of the girlfriends I had since Barbara, the pregnancy scares with my last girlfriend, Lynne, before college.

Parents protecting by proxy

One thing I did now was having condoms, One night my dad and my uncle gave me a lecture on the proper use of condoms. My uncle even told me to give Sue some but to never tell my mom or aunt!!!

The night I gave Sue her dozen condoms, she damn near killed me. She said, "Do you think I am a slut!?!?!?"

"This has nothing to do with 'slut syndrome', this is for your protection. I love you like a sister, Sue. I do not want you to get hurt! In any way, no STDs, no pregnancies, No guy who might say he loves you just so he can get into your pants! We are not double dating anymore, I can't be there to protect you.

She asked me. "Well, who is protecting you?"

I opened my night stand and showed her my three dozen Trojan condoms.

Sue in her usual wit. "Boy you have high hopes."

"Sue remember Lynne?"

"The Lynne who you dated all 11th and 12th grade and then she cheated on you right after we got here freshman year? And got pregnant and had the baby right after she graduated? I did like her until she cheated on you."

"You don't know the times we sweated out her period being late. I bet it was about a hundred times." (boy was I stupid). "Just so you get this right, our dads gave me, I mean, us these to protect us."

With a big smile Sue said, "I'll just put them with the half a dozen our moms gave me."

With wide eyes, "They didn't tell you to give me any?"

"I guess they thought you'd buy your own." Sue smirked. "Mom wants to me to start the pill I have an appointment next week for them."

Back to Debbie

Debbie pulled her t-shirt off. She had taken her bra off when she changed. Her hands started to massage my chest and she then pulled my shirt off. Debbie rolled over on me. We were chest to chest I was feeling her lovely breasts in contact with me. My erection was getting bigger and harder. Her panty and shorts clad pussy was against my leg, I could feel the moisture coming through her panties and shorts. I rolled her back over on her back.

With tears in her eyes she told me she did not wake me up even when she realized we could still make it before curfew, she wanted to be here with me. She said she was afraid I'd be mad.

I held her tighter and said, "Why would I be mad with a pretty girl like you?"

I started to massage her wonderful B-cups and moved my hands all over the front of her body; breasts, tummy, thighs. I began to caress the front of her shorts, I used my finger to outline her pussy lips through her shorts and panties.

Debbie's breathing became deep and quick. She almost couldn't breathe because she began to moan. I hooked my thumbs in the waist band of her shorts and panties. Debbie arched her back so I could slip the panties off her. Debbie then pushed my shorts down and used her feet to push them all the way off.

"Doug I really want you to be my first."

I started to reach for a condom, Debbie stopped me, she said, "I went on the pill after what happened with the baseball players." Our hands began to explore each other. I began to fondle her pussy lips with my fingers and my thumb on her clit. She was getting closer and closer to her climax. She then stiffened and gave out an "Oh My God," as she came.

I then lined up to her pussy, I started slow, I entered her, there was a little resistance at first, I stopped, this told me I was her first. After a little time I slowly slid into her. She wrapped her legs around me, I began to slowly pump into her. We were reacting to each other's touches and caresses and our pace picked up. We began a smooth-running dance of passion dictated by generations of sexual instinct.

I reached my pinnacle and I began to cum. Stream after stream shot into her. My coming touched off her second orgasm. I was spent, I rolled off her and pulled her closer to me.

We must have fallen asleep because I woke up with Debbie pumping my cock. The sun was still a couple of hours from making its appearance.

We were both covered with dried cum, hers and mine, so we both decided a shower would be a good idea. We held hands and entered the bathroom since Debbie's clothes were still neatly folded on the vanity she reached in a pocket took out a small case. She opened it and removed her hearing aids with a smile she whispered, "Without these I'll have to be able to see your lips."

I nodded.

We stepped into the shower I was glad that the builder had gotten the deal on double showers. We adjusted the temperature to Debbie's liking, it was just as I liked it too. I entered first and I held out my hand. Debbie entered the shower like a goddess of ancient Greece. I felt like I should bow down and worship her. Her shin was flawless. I am still at a loss of words to describe her legs. As she stood under the stream of water, it was like every drop of water was paying homage to the beautiful goddess before me. My lips began to also pay homage to my beautiful girlfriend.

I sat down on the shower bench and put my hands on her lovely behind. The water flowed around her breast and down her body. I pulled her hips to me and put my lips on her mons, streams of water were flowing off her taught stomach into my mouth. As I kissed her I found her clit. I held her nub with my lips and teeth and let my tongue caress her button. After a few minutes she began to quiver. I felt her knees start to buckle I took hold of her so she would not fall. I turned with her so she could sit. Now that put her head against my stomach, as she came out of her petite mort she looked up at me.

Debbie then asked, "Honey, you've seen porn right? Well, I've seen some and I am very curious. I've heard the girls talking about it, I want to kiss you all over and I want to be kissed all over. I want to explore each other. I want to taste you."

The shower was hitting my back so her face was clear to look upon me with expressions of love.

She began to pump my dick with loving care. My cock began to respond. "I want you to fuck my mouth I want to taste your cum." It took longer but I was hard again. She took my cock in her mouth sucked and swirled her tongue around my dick. She smiled and said she had read books off of cosmos' booklist.

As I started to feel my next orgasm I tapped her on the shoulder to warn her and said, "I am there." She understood and immediately sealed her lips around my cock, I started to shoot cum into her mouth. She began to swallow but it started to leak out the sides of her mouth She licked her lips and held my cock in her mouth for awhile.

We uncoupled and held each other for a very long time.

Debbie then surprised me by saying, "I love your cum, it says "I love you" to me. When we get married I'll have to stop swallowing your cum and let you put it in me so we can have a baby."

Married? I had entertained the thought. Because I did love her I felt she loved me too. But we both had two more years to finish college.

We became inseparable: Studying together, dates, shared dinners, romantic interludes, some times just talked and of course making love.

School breaks were easy we piled into 'my' car and drive home I'd drop Sue off and then take Debbie home I get home an hour or two after that.

We had a great summer we both worked nights, Three days a week, 32 hours over two weeks: one week Thursday, Friday, Saturday the next week Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We always had a weekend night off together. Our love flourished we ate meals at each other's homes. Parents would jokingly (or so I thought) call us their other child.

Together

At the beginning of our senior year with intense discussions with our parents Debbie and I rented a small apartment together. Our neighbors thought we married or at least engaged. We were seriously playing house and our relationship was definitely headed to being together forever. I had even bought a ring using money I saved over the last two years.

Oh SHIT !

One night I had a late class, my study group had just finished our project and the paper was written and turned in. The group decided to celebrate in a nearby bar. Now my study group consisted of three women and two guys me being one of the guys and the leader. We entered the bar and found a table in the back that could sit us all. We were not paying attention to the other patrons.

Little did I know, that after we come in Debbie's class group who had finished that night also had came to the same bar. They sat at a table near the front of the bar. My group sat around and shot the shit an hour or so. For some reason the women in our group decided it was a great time to drink too much. The other guy in the group, Bobby, and myself decided to become the designated drivers after all we had cars. As we finished and got up to leave, still congratulating ourselves, one of our inebriated women, Patty, gave me a hug, and kissed me on the lips, I extricated myself from her hug and told her, "Stop, it's time we better leave."

Murphy's Law strikes

Debbie was headed to the ladies room and saw us just as Patty wrapped her arms around me a kissed me. Debbie turned around and told her table that she had to get home.

I took Patty home because she lives near where Debbie and I live. Bobby took the other two ladies home. When I got home I was singing and whistling a happy tune, we were finished with the damn project.

As I open the door to the apartment, I saw a suitcase right in the middle of the floor. It was open and it had some of Debbie's clothes in it.

I asked Debbie, "What's going on?"

Debbie replied, "You son of a bitch I've loved you for over two years and now you do this to me."

I answered, "What did I do?"

Debbie said, "You know what you did tonight!"

Then Debbie turned her back to go back into the bedroom I quickly texted Sue, "9-1-1 come now!"

I had to delay Debbie till Sue could get there, I knew she could calm Debbie down. On Debbie's next trip from the bedroom I picked up a bunch of Debbie's stuff out of the suitcase and took it back into the bedroom. She looked at me and grabbed the clothes, took them back out to the living room, I took another arm full back to the bedroom we did this for several minutes till Debbie stopped in the middle of the living room and started screaming with words that had never heard her say. Just then Sue threw open the door and basically ran in and hugged Debbie while she was screaming.

Almost at the same time the cops showed up!!! I was standing away from Sue and Debbie so the cops thought that Sue was the aggressor and fuck'n tased her!

I yelled, "Don't hurt them, You just tased my cousin and almost got my fiancé."

Debbie immediately shut up and the cops looked at me. I had my hands up. Debbie exclaimed "Fiancé?!"

I said, "The ring is in my desk drawer.

The officers had the weirdest look on their face, I don't blame them.

Sue was coming around

Sue shook her head, "What the hell happened?"

"Well, I think I just asked Debbie to marry me."

Both cops, Sue and Debbie all said, "WHAT?"

"Officers may I go to my desk and get the ring box and a business card?"

The Officers looked at each other shrug their shoulders, and the older one said to the younger cop, "Keep your taser out, go ahead young man."

I walked to my desk and with one hand still up in the air I retrieved the ring and my dad's business card.

I first gave the older cop my dad's card and said, "He is Sue's lawyer," pointing to her still on the floor. "The other lawyer on that card is Debbie's and my lawyer." I pointed to Debbie and myself.

I turned to Debbie "I don't know what I did but all I know is my study group finished our project early and went to celebrate at Morgan's Bar. We had drinks, the girls had too many, We toasted an........... wait honey where were you tonight?"

"Morgan's Bar, My class finished early too."

"So you must have seen Patty accost me!"

"Accost you! I saw you kissing that girl," Debbie accused.

I started to channeling my dad, " Was I kissing her OR was she kissing me?"

Just then Sue piped up again, "What the hell happened?"

"Just rest Sue."

At that I bent down on my knee, took out my penlight flashlight, shined it on my face, opened the ring box and asked Debbie, "Will you marry me?"