I Can Hear You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue first told the Jackson's, "I am Isaac's English teacher, Mr. Scott is my cousin and Mrs. Scott is his wife, we talk to each other daily so any time a student has trouble we are all hands-on deck. In my class Isaac started out slowly but that is expected with Isaac's hearing impairment our whole team is learning ASL. You should see Isaac when he catches one of us signing wrong. Since the beginning of school Isaac has increased his English skills to the point he is caught up with class and I think he will pass many of the mainstream students. His grade now is a 'C' and looks like he may reach at least a 'B' first quarter.

Debbie said, "Mr. Rollins is his social studies teacher."

Mr. Rollins said, "Isaac is a perfect student since most of the information is in our textbook and my ASL is getting better he is averaging a 'B'."

"All he has to do is keep reading and correcting my signing," he said with a laugh.

Debbie said, "Ms. Kimble, is his science teacher."

Ms. Kimble said, "Wow Isaac is one of my best students. His attention to detail with the experiments is outstanding. He actually is his lab group leader, and he is teaching his lab partners ASL! He has an 'A' in my class!"

Debbie said, "Mr. Scott, is Isaac's math teacher."

I said, "I'll be short and sweet Isaac has an 'A+' in my class! When he does his work, it is organized, neat, precise and correct! It is a joy to have him in class."

As I spoke, I signed:

"Now let me introduce my wife the best Special Education, Hearing impaired teacher in the state! Yes, I am bragging. But you see my wife can teacher from the same side of the coin as you son is on, She Hearing impaired herself.

With a little blush in her face Debbie did her magic she explained Isaac's growth and the way his work was improving in all subjects, and how well behaved he was in his classes. She added somethings the other members forgot to say. By the end of the conference the Jackson's were all smiles and mom had tears in her eyes Dad was being strong but you could tell he was ready to burst with pride.

As we stepped into the hallway Isaac was sitting there he looked at his mom's tears and signed "Am I in trouble?" Before Ayana could sign back Debbie stopped Ayana's hands and started to sign to Isaac "What did you do to get in trouble?"

Isaac's face scrunched up.

From behind Debbie I saw Isaac's dilemma I signed, "Joke, Happy."

Isaac let out a big breath.

Isaac gave us all a hug and left with a big smile.

Not all teaching is Unicorns and Rainbows there were days when our whole team was beat. Debbie and I would go home and jump in the shower and then into bed.

We were now In our fourth year of teaching, Sue and Bill were living together and it looked like the moms would be planning another wedding soon! We Also found out that Ms. Kimble, and Mr. Rollins were dating, imagine that.

In December Debbie told me she was pregnant. That Friday night Debbie showed me just how we got pregnant.

We took our pre-loving shower we treated each to oral sex, I really worked hard to bring Debbie to I think three orgasms the last one, when my orgasm hit. It seemed we spent an hour in there, we ran out of hot water! We dried each other off, I pushed and carried Debbie to our bed I laid her down, we explored each other's bodies. I was actively playing with her clit. She started to use one finger to trace my glans and down to my balls, tickle my perineum with a very light touch. My cock was begging to return to her pussy. We wondered, were any of our positions in the Kama Sutra! I lost count of Debbie's climaxes I know I had three in the five hours from the start of the shower, I had had two orgasms in one night a couple of times, but this was three!

Not so surprising

The first sonogram told us that the family tradition was intact, Debbie was pregnant with twins.

A little time later another sonogram showed we were having girls. The OB-GYN told us that we would become parents in early June.

We figured that would mean that the babies would be almost 3 months when School resumes after summer this caused a very big discussion with our moms and my aunt. Debbie said that she would like to go back to school and teach for the first week to get her students started. We discussed the advantages of paternity and maternity leave.

Debbie took regular sick leave the last week of school.

My Mom and Aunt took off time from work (not like their bosses would dare complain). They told me I'd be better off working so I could take paternity leave later in the fall if I was needed at home, I think they just wanted me out of the way.

There be babies!

I finished teaching for the year on the first Thursday in June and closed up my room and closed Debbie's room the next day, Friday, with Sue's and Bill's help. When I got home Friday afternoon I was met with a suitcase and three woman calmly waiting for me. It was time, well, it was time about noon, and they just waited for me, with Debbie in labor. I drove Debbie. Mom and Aunt Hope road with Sue. My Dad and Uncle Mike closed up the law offices and put a sign on the door that said 'Gone fishing'. Mom and Aunt Hope made them go back changed it to 'Becoming Grandparents'. Dottie was driven to the hospital by her boyfriend and Debbie's dad showed up by himself (to keep the number down). Between contractions Debbie and I went through the list of baby names we had discussed. Dorothy and Faith won out, (It can't hurt make both grandmas happy?)

We had a great summer (yes, lack of sleep, changing poopy diapers all new experiences to us) Since the girls were identical twins, we went through the 'Can we tell them apart?' Debbie and I were able to do it from almost day one. Mom and aunt Hope could also, Dottie only took one afternoon be able too. Dad and Uncle Mike took a little more time hey they're men right?

Debbie took the whole month of September off for maternity leave and I took the month of October off for paternity leave. Mom, Aunt Hope and Dottie, I think, they thought I would mess up Debbie even would call me every day during her planning period AND lunch but by the time I was finishing 'my month' it became a quick call at lunch. I felt I did a pretty good handle on this house husband thing. Debbie had been switching the girls over to a bottle before my month started.

I created a duel, backpack type, baby carrier, which I used until the girls gained weight. I found out that the girls would fall asleep right after feeding, who knew? I also found out that if I cleaned them up right after feeding, they would wake up.... So, I started to just lay them down without food clean up yes I had to clean the crib sheets more but that was easy. I would lie down in their room and catch a nap with them.

I made a daily schedule which I posted (mostly as a 'male' joke)

6:30 wake up jump in shower and get out quick so Debbie can get ready for school.

6:45 check on the girls take which one was awake, do diaper duty use shower massage if needed (and I used it the first half of my month a lot, like about 3 times a day with each baby)

7:30 Feed the girls

8:15 Put girls down for nap (take my own nap)

10:30 When the girls wake up it is Play time

11:30 Lunch time feed girls (slingshot not needed)

12:30 Put girls down for nap clean up lunch

2:00 Playground stroll

3:00 Start dinner, Toy stimulation for the girls

4:00 Snuggle and watch TV with the girls

4:30 kiss wife as she walks through the door When I told the woman of my family about my fantastic baby management skills I got 'No shit Sherlock when did you get the first clue?', looks from them. I thought I had cornered the market on baby care (but it was just stuff women knew and what the common man didn't know)

After we settled down Grandma Dottie and Grandma Faith along with Great Aunt Hope divided up the babysitting duties for us.

After the twins first birthday Sue flashed a beautiful ring that she got from Bill.

They had a wedding just like ours in June and used JJ limousine service. She gave birth to her set of twin boys at the end of the following January.

Grandma Hope along with Great Aunt Faith divided babysitting duties even Dottie helped.

The Team worked to get the same substitute for Sue as had been called for Debbie and I. Addie, that was short for Anastasia, was a teacher who had left the profession to rase her family and did not want to teach full time anymore she looked at substitute teaching as a way to keeping abreast of teaching trends. She worked out for both Debbie and me when we took maternity, paternity leave. When the grandmothers took over we were able to keep her under the 40 days at a school (after 40 days at one school the district would have to hire her full time), that she did not want to do she did not want the grind of teaching full time and she said it would move the family into a higher tax bracket we thought she was joking but her husband was a Chief Financial Officer, CFO, for a big company so he must have known his tax stuff.

After Sue came back to teaching, guess what? Ms. Kimble, and Mr. Rollins Got married! Yes they used JJ limousine service also. And 9 1/2 months later they had little Bobby.

The joke went around that no one should drink from the water fountains near our team's rooms.

Again Addie, was the substitute teacher for both Darla and Robert.

We changed the team name to the Rollin/Scott team

Now years later

We are not the Rollin/Scott team anymore, we have ALL yes ALL of us have received advanced degrees:

I got my Ph.D. I am now Principal at our school,

Debbie with her Ph.D. Is the assistant head of the State Special Education department.

Sue has her masters and is the district English Chair.

Darla has her masters and is the district Science Chair and is the executive director of the summer STEM camp the district runs.

Before Robert Rollins got his Ph.D. He was my Vice Principal, Now he is the district social studies Chair and has written three books on revolutionary war battles in our tristate area one is an archaeological reconstruction of a battle.

Bill Singer Esq., is now the Managing partner at The Scott Law Firm.

Dad and Uncle Mike are now Lawyer emeritus of The Scott Law Firm but still stop in to dabble in the law once in a while.

OH yea JJ, Jordan Jackson He finished his degree and sold his limousine service. He is now my Special Education, Hearing impaired teacher and football coach at my school (we are 6 and 0 so far this year.)

Ayana Jackson I hired her as my school nurse and she has become the district Health and Wellness director.

"Remember Anastasia the substitute teacher with the CFO husband? he threw all his company's legal work to The Scott Law Firm.

"And just think it all started with a walk down Randolph Road by the dorms.

By the way all the kids from the team Scott members go to that State college on the lake."

THE END