I Can Hear You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers

The younger cop said to the older cop, "Can I put my taser away now?"

Debbie brought her hands to her face and began to cry and started to say, "What did I do?"

"Can you first tell me whether or not you want to be my forever?"

I looked at the cops and they nodded and I took Debbie in my arms and held her tight.

As if there wasn't enough chaos there's a knock on the door, the younger cop open the door, and there stood Patty with her eyes looking like saucers. "Maybeee I'm at the wrooong hoooowse ."

I said, "There is Patty she can explain it."

"I don't want to get in-in-innvolved," she turned and tried to leave.

The Older cop said, "Stop, We really need your help here."

Debbie must have been channeling my mom and aunt, "Did you kiss my boy...er Fiancé tonight?"

Poor Patty started to cry, "Yes I did, I'm so sorry I was just so happy we were f-f-f-finished with our grooop project...... I left my n-n-notebook in Doug's car. Can I get it and get hoooome?"

Standing outside our front door was a couple of our friends I asked one of them to unlock my car and get Patty's notebook. The cops gave us some cards about domestic violence and said, "I don't want to have to come back here." He then turned to Patty and ask her, "Did you drive here?"

Patty said, "No, I only live dooown the block and I think I had toooo much to drinnnk to driiiive anywhere."

I shook both cops' hands and thanked them for being professional, never know when you'll need to have a friendly cop.

The cops decided to leave and walked Patty home, I think the younger cop liked Patty, who knows.

The day after

Sue went into overdrive she called mom and aunt Hope, the women in my life got busy. Both My mom and my aunt had met Dottie during her divorce and had a business relationship with her. They decided to have lunch with Dottie.

They all felt women could handle this better than the men.

Ok Dottie, my parents and my Aunt and Uncle decided to have a meeting with Debbie and me.

We brought Sue with us for moral support. Dottie hugged my mom and Aunt, and there was handshakes all around.

Ominous meeting

Dad started out by telling Dottie that only Uncle Mike would represent her and Debbie and that he would represent me in any legal action involving our nuptials, but if Debbie wanted another lawyer, they would gladly transfer all information to that lawyer.

Both Debbie and I looked at each other and said, "WHAT?"

Dad smiled laid down a small stack of papers and said, "We have written a great prenup that says 50/50 on everything we will even be like Solomon, split all children in half. ....."

Both my mom and aunt Hope gave dad and uncle Mike a look that could make mortal men run ...... But not dad and uncle Mike, they started to laugh.

Dottie started to laugh also. Debbie caught on and started to laugh too. Sue and I took a couple of minutes to get the joke.

Basically, it was really our Wills and the Investments that all the parents will give us as a wedding present.

Both Debbie and I said, "We will get you back!"

Dad told Dottie that he would help pay for the wedding and may ask her ex to chip in.

Dottie did an eye roll that could break records.

Together, One for All and All For .... Whatever

The school year was ending, and our graduation was looming. We now had a job search to deal with!

A wedding was fighting with the job search to be at the forefront. For jobs we had a map on a bulletin board on the wall with push pins, blue pins for Math jobs, Red for Special Education Hearing impaired jobs. Purple for districts for both. Green for English, Clear for apartments within commuting distance of the jobs for us. I kept track of teaching jobs for the both of us and if I saw one for Sue, I pinned it.

For the wedding it was a flow chart on another bulletin board it had lists and times other stuff. It had a spot where it said Doug, everything I was directly involved in was posted there.

The last two weeks before the end of the semester all of us had to finish our work Debbie and I had many sexless nights making each other work on our final papers and studying. Oh, we had a couple of quickies to break the stress and it did help both of us.

Graduation was a blast!!

Jobs!?!?!?

When either one of us went in for an interview both of us would go and if they allowed both of us would be in the room. I found a math job in a high school near us. When the interview started I introduced Debbie as my, "fiancé Debbie." I took the chair in front by the principal's desk. The interview with Mr. Connor went over great and I was offered the job. As we went to the outer office to start the paper work, the secretary said to principal Connor, "Mrs. Toner's husband has just been deployed to Japan, and she has just resigned."

Principal Connor shaking his head asked, "Do we have any applications for Special Education Hearing impaired?"

"There is only one a Ms. Deborah Brown, just graduated."

Debbie and I looked at each other!

Before we could say anything, Principal Connor asked, "Well, get her phone number right now and call her and see if she could come in today."

While the Principal stood in his office door the secretary dialed Debbie's cell number, when Debbie's phone began ringing Debbie answered it by saying, "I can be there in a minute."

Both the Principal and the secretary broke out in laughter. Principal Connor invited us back in his office this time Debbie took the chair in front. Debbie's interview was a little more technical, but she did great and was offered the job.

"By the way do you know a Susan Scott I have an appointment with her next."

Both Debbie and I broke out laughing and Debbie said, "Depending who you ask she either my future sister-in-law OR future cousin in law. She will be my maid of honor. But I'll let you ask her."

I would have loved to have captured Principal Connor expression, but my phone was put away. As we exited Principal Connor's office, we saw Sue sitting waiting for her appointment. We did a family type hug! Sue went in and what seemed like only a moment she came out and said, "I got hired!"

His secretary had all our paperwork almost ready; she was finishing up with Sue's, all we had to do was read them and sign. We told them we would bring back the paperwork tomorrow morning as we had an appointment in a few minutes with a 'wedding planner' it was not a big lie since out parents were doing the planning and we were going straight to The Scott Law Firm and wedding planners. We called ahead and the moms called Dorthey and told her we needed a meeting to discuss something that came up,

"We all got hired!"

When Dottie entered office Aunt Hope escorted her back to the conference room, dad had opened a bottle champagne and handed a flute to her. He announced, "All three of our kids have been hired and at the same school!"

Our family Mothers said in unison, "Now let's get back to planning the wedding!"

Wedding full speed ahead!

The date was decided on, first Saturday in August, 2:00 PM. That was all we men need to know.

The women picked the venue, theme, the colors, made the guest list, the caterer, the DJ, brides' maids, the florist, the limousine service, and the Airline to take us to Hawaii. Uncle Mike would step in and act as the father of the bride.

I was consulted on one thing, should Debbie wear her hair up or down? I knew Debbie wanted to have it down, because she liked to hide her hearing aids, so I said down. I got a BIG hug and a kiss from Debbie afterword.

I trusted Sue so I knew that the bachelorette party would be above board.

Cousin Rob was swimming on a team that was swimming in national championship and since his scholarships had been related to the team, he could not be my best man.

I had been to dad's office many times and got to know the staff. Dad and uncle Mike had hired a new lawyer fresh out of law school, William Singer, Bill. Both Sue and I had met him at parties and the picnics that the firm held. I got along with him from day one. He had swum his senior year along with my cousin during my cousin's freshman year I wonder if Cousin Rob had put in a good word for him. He had stories about our cousin too!

Uncle Mike suggested their new first year lawyer, Bill, to be my best man, so the women knew that the bachelor party would be above board, since Bill's job 'depended' on it.

Karma

We did run into a little problem, one of Debbie's guest, Ann, a transfer student, was going to have one Debbie's baseball player attackers as her plus one. Sue quickly informed Ann and she immediately broke up with him. Ann let Sue know that she didn't know it had happened. Ann then asked a lacrosse teammate of mine, Sam, to be her plus one. Was cupid at work? She later married him.

We heard the news that other baseball player attacker, who was playing minor league baseball, was found In flagrante delicto with an underage girl. He was sentenced to one year in jail and five years of probation and lost his baseball career. Karma!

A surprise

Uncle Mike sat down with Dottie and had a long discussion with her. She finally agreed that he could contact Debbie's dad, Timothy, and arrange for him to walk Debbie down the aisle. At the rehearsal Debbie thought that Uncle Mike was going to walk her down the aisle.

Just as Debbie was counting out the timing for when she was supposed to start her walk, Tim exchanged places with my uncle Mike. Yes, we had to stop the rehearsal for a few minutes while Debbie composed herself.

At the rehearsal dinner we made room at the table for her dad, stepmom and her half-sister, now a cute seven-year-old, it was at the other end of the table from Dottie.

I spent time with Dottie while Debbie talked with her dad. We found out more about the divorce when we compared notes, and we decided it was none of our business for now.

The wedding committee was able to seat, Tim and his 'new' family away from Dottie for the ceremony.

The Big day

Debbie and I both woke up with smiles on our faces. She was at my cousin's house, and I was at Mom's and dad's house, so traditional! That was the work of 'our' wedding committee.

Neither Debbie nor I remember the ceremony from the time her dad gave me her hand till we said, "I DO." It was like we had tunnel vision we only saw each other. When the minister said, "You may now share the first kiss of the rest of your lives together." As planned my groom's men became spotters behind Debbie as I dipped and kissed my lovely, beautiful wife.

As Debbie and I regained a proper vertical posture, Bill took Sue's hand and proceeded up the aisle. Our other grooms' men and bride maids then left. We now took our first steps as man and wife.

The reception was great Debbie and I had two dance songs "Can't Help falling in love" by Elvis Presley and "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison we decided that both songs represented our love.

I danced with my mom, my aunt my cousin, my little sister, some other ladies who were either relatives or neighbors and the rest of the time with Debbie.

Debbie's dance card was just as busy. We had sore feet!

And off we go

We ran to the limousine, it rained down bird seed, (people said rice cause birds to explode! I hear it is just a myth). Both Bill and Sue did a great job guarding our clothes and getting them into the limousine.

About a block from the reception hall the driver told us that Bill and Sue had packed our travel clothes in a suitcase that was in the backseat with us. He told us to just raise the privacy window and we could change right there in the limo.

He assured that we would have privacy, "I bet my reputation on it!"

With a lot of giggling and loving caresses we changed. The driver told us to leave our wedding clothes in the limousine and he will return them to Bill and Sue as part of the service.

When we got out the driver, a very big (football player size) light skinned African American, got a baggage cart and put our bags on it. I started to tip him and he said he'd already got his tip from Mr. Scott.

"My name is Jordan Jackson, JJ, please recommend me to your friends," Mr. Scott has my card.

We walked to the ticket counter gave our names and the agent pushed a button and two skycaps showed up took our bags and escorted us to the first-class lounge.

Debbie and I looked at each other and said together "First-Class!"

We did not know that our parents had paid for First-class.

A couple of friends recommended getting as much sleep on the plane as we could it was almost an 11-hour flight, So we did. We landed all rested and ready for our honeymoon.

One whole week of fun in the sun and a lot of lovemaking. It did not take much to get us into the bed. The first night I slipped on some silk shorts that Sue bought me and I waited for Debbie come out of the bathroom I darken the room so there was just enough light so Debbie would be able to read my lips if she needed to. When she came out, she had on the sexiest, skimpiest, hottest, negligee I had ever seen. My shorts did not do their job! We embraced and our lips found each other. We fell on to the bed.

We started to kiss each other all over what clothes we had on were now nowhere in sight. I slid down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, and begin caressing the other breast, Debbie began to rub my shoulders and as far as she could reach, I began kissing down her stomach. I paused at her navel and gave it a nice tonguing Debbie made me turn my body so she could put her mouth to work. As I kissed her mons I discovered that since we last made love, she had shaved her pussy bare. This fact made my dick get harder as I tongue her clit, she began to lick my cock.

She exclaimed. "Oh honey, oh my god!"

She began to suck my cock.

While my tongue played with her clit my fingers entered her vagina one then two fingers, I was able to reach deep within and I caressed the inside of her pussy until she climaxed. And took her mouth off my cock.

Having done doggie before and able to last longer I moved my lovely, sensuous wife into the position. I entered her with one slow, powerful drive she was very wet. I reached around and found her clit again she began to moan and grunt whenever I was fully in her.

She again asked me to let her have my cum in her mouth. So, I moved ourselves into the 69 position Her pussy was beginning to flow. She came again. As I felt my climax building began to fuck her mouth the more I pumped the more she moaned. Finally, my balls singled it was time. I tapped Debbie on the shoulder to let her know, on my first spurt Debbie climaxed also. We got up and took a shower and found the extra linens and remade the bed so neither of us had to sleep on the wet spot. Basically, that is how our week went. When the week was over, we thought we needed a vacation too get over the honeymoon.

Return to home

When we returned, we found out that Sue and Bill were now dating, Ann and Sam were dating and even Dottie had a new boyfriend.

We were a force of three "The Scott Team."

Debbie started teaching Sue and I, American Sign Language since she would be trying to mainstream some of her students, we could be very helpful.

I was thinking those student would have the "The Scott Team" as teachers. That could be a chilling thought! The principal joked that he needed to hire a science teacher and also a social studies teacher, both named Scott to put on our "team."

The guidance counselors started scheduling students into both mine and Sue's classes if they had me for Math, they'd have Sue for English and vice versa. Kids first thought Sue and I were married We decided to tell our students we were brother and sister it was easier than the four-part harmony of the real story.

Our principal assigned two more teachers to our Team. A science teacher, Darla Kimble, and a social studies teacher, Robert Rollin. No, their names were not Scott. They did sign up for Debbie's ASL class. The principal was so impressed that he got the board to pay Debbie a stipend and her students, us, received Staff Development credit.

About 5 weeks into the school year The Scott Team was running on all cylinders it was time for parent/teacher conferences. We mostly scheduled team conferences with parents occasionally parents would want to see just one teacher, we basically steered those parents away from "one on one" because there was "safety in numbers" because some parents came loaded for bear and wanted to intimidate.

The parents of hearing-impaired students were the easiest conferences because Debbie worked very closely with the parents ALL the time. Occasionally the parents would be hearing impaired themselves and they would be surprised when our team members would use our beginning ASL to make a point. Debbie's hands still got a workout I discovered a massage technique for the arms and I would use it on Debbie after conferences. She greatly appreciated it and told me that it was another sign to her that I loved her.

One conference was for an Isaac Jackson a light skinned African-American student, who was hearing impaired, His mother Ayana Jackson, also a light skinned African-American, arrived and told us her Ex-Husband would be there shortly. Debbie looked me and I mouthed JJ with the appropriate quizzical look on my face. Debbie returned look was more of a "nah, no way" expression.

Just then the door opens and who should it be but JJ, Jordan Jackson himself, He greeted his son with a hug and a hug and a big kiss for his Ex-wife. Again, Debbie and I looked at each other.

When JJ turned to see us, he broke out in the biggest grin.

JJ then said, "Hi. Mr. and Mrs. Scott how was the honeymoon?

We smiled and said, "Great and we had a sunburn to prove it." Yes, that was a lie.

Then JJ face gave off a serious look.

We introduced the rest of our team Ms. Scott, Ms. Kimble, and Mr. Rollin. Mrs. Jackson signed to Isaac to go sit on a chair out in the hall.

Ayana Jackson then spoke up, "I...I mean, we need to explain our family to you. You see Jordan and I are first cousins and we fell in love and got married. When we had Isaac, we found out that we both carried a gene that interferes with hearing. Our families basically forced us to divorce which we did, but we now live in 'sin' (with a little chuckle). To our families five states away we are divorced, but we live now as husband and wife here. We have to say we are divorced in all official papers and such. We spend a lot on Isaac's health care.

"We are dedicated to him. We have made sure that Isaac is our only child, Jordan got 'Fixed". JJ did an eye role, both Robert and I gave a nod to JJ one that men interpret as acknowledgment of a deed done well. It's a guy thing.

Ayana continued, "Jordan and I were going to North Carolina A&T State, I got my degree in Nursing and Jordan fell short of degree requirements because of an injury his junior year on the football team. He couldn't play football anymore and lost his scholarship. He had to get a job. He is just a few credits away from his degree now. We now own the limousine service you used at your wedding. We have grown through word of mouth because we give good service.

Debbie Knew what Isaac's grades were in all of his subjects so she led the meeting. Since I had Isaac in Homeroom I started. I said, "Welcome to "Team Isaac" you two are the most important members of the team. You are the experts on Isaac, we are the experts on education, Isaac is a great kid I have him for Homeroom.

Debbie said, "Ms. Scott will talk now."

olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers