I, Candi Ch. 29: Question Mark?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

He shakes his head, "Thanks for reminding me."

"My pleasure. I'm going to have an orgasm now. Blame Randy."

In minutes her body convulses and Mark watches as cum froths all around Randy's wrist. It was a remarkable sight to behold. Her screams shook the windows, her body triggering the Rictor scale.

Mark cradles her after untying her wrists. As Randy carefully removes his wrist he splatters her abdomen.

"Take me home, Mark." She pleads clinging to him.

All bonds removed he picks her up and weaves through the house. At the back door Lisa grabs the threshold to look backwards, "See you guys next year."

Laughter filled the air as Mark himself had to chuckle.

Trudging through the grass toward their house Lisa looked up at Mark and palmed his cheek.

"What?" Mark spoke.

"I want you to fuck Molly."

"She did tease me a lot. Asked questions." He ushers.

"I want to play more often. Let me play at the gym. Like Candi does."

"What about my Dad?"

"Did I ever tell you about the day he stopped by after I stepped out of the shower? Lost my towel in front of him. Purely by accident. Mostly!"

"Shut the hell up, I'm going to bathe you. You reek of jizz."

"My hero."

"My slut."

In unison, "I love you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12