I, Candi Ch. 13: Four Alarm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I soooooo needed that." She huffed reaching for her towel and turning around to stand between the boys. Jacob took her towel and wiped her back side. Bryce in turn was greeted with a warm kiss to his lips. She in turn twisted around and did the same for Jacob.

"I better get back inside before your Dad looks for me. I think he knows I'm trouble." She giggled.

Just then she heard the jar tinkle on the concrete of the breezeway. Her eyes bulged as she crawled down leaving the boys to zip up in rapid fashion. She ducked down as the Boy's raced to their ladders.

Then, to their relief Jericho stepped into view, "Hey! Dad wants a progress report."

No sooner did she recognize his voice Candi jumped up and raced into Jericho's arms kissing him on the lips as she had the Brothers. She owed him.

Shocked and beet red Jericho nods at his Brother's who smirked at each other. They would keep their mouthes shut until later in the night. For now let him think he was the only lucky guy around.

Darting toward the house Candi managed to grab another bottled water and make it to the stairwell, looking up at Charlie. He was waving at the camera while looking at a clipboard. Final checks she presumed.

"All done, Charlie Man?"

He turned around to look down at her, "Inside the house. Just waiting on the Boy's to polish off the garage. We should be out of your hair in no time."

Candi nodded and prowled cautiously up the stairs toward him. In her sojourn she loosened her towel gently so as not to be noticed. Without an expression she reached the top of the stairs and faked a stumble falling directly into Charlie. Her body collided with his lower half, her face pressing sideways into his crotch. He helped her to regain balance and offered an uncertain glare.

"You saved me. I could have fallen down the stairs. How can I ever repay you?" She stood up straight and hugged him tightly. Her towel then slipped off of her body and hit the carpet.

Charlie stood in shock just as she leaned in to whisper, "I felt your OAK tree on my cheek. Don't even deny it."

He growled and looked down over the stairwell. With a puckered lip he grabbed her by the arm and escorted her into her bedroom. He swiftly shut the door and locked it.

Without haste he picks her up and throws her on to her bed and stands over her at the foot. Instinct took over as he moved to the window and opened it. He yelled out, "Boys!" then waited until they opened the large garage door's entrance. Jericho looked up, "Another fifteen minutes, Pops."

"Good! Stay down there and help your Brother's. I'll be down to inspect."

He then shut the window and closed the blind. Turning around he found Candi scooted directly to the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide and her pussy pried open by her fingers, "Fuck me, Charlie!"

He shook his head rolling his eyes then couldn't resist. He dropped his pants and palmed his dick. Then he crawled up on the mattress over her and entered her.

"I knew you wanted me, Charlie. I adore older men."

He grunts thrusting into her, "Guess I need to do this before these cameras in here go live. Out of the question afterwards. Now shut up before I lose my Johnny."

She sighed, "Johnny feels really good."

He noticed how wet she was but chalked it up to her interest in him. After ten minutes Charlie cums inside her and collapses over her. She could only lay there under his weight and pat his shoulders.

"Johnny was magnificent."

Winded Charlie crawls off of her and shakes his head out of disbelief. He tried so hard to deny his attractions. He was old and faithful to his wife. Until today. He would hate himself for monthes to come.

"I gotta get my pants up and get this job done."

He then chose to ignore her as he moved away. Candi felt badly again. Her seduction skills were at their prime. She couldn't resist suckering the Father.

She withdrew into herself as he left the bedroom shutting the door.

Eying the cameras at each corner of her bedroom she sighs, "Just like a caged animal now. Maybe my true spots are shining through."

A Dalmation would haunt her dreams that night.

An hour later Charlie knocked on her bedroom door. "We're done and packed up. Everything's working fine. I left instructions on the kitchen counter. If you have any problems I left my card for you to call. Night Ma'am!"

She hugged her pillow in a fetal position. "Night Charlie. Tell the Boy's I said Thank you."

"Sure thing."

Charlie moped all the way back to his van.

The Boys? They gathered in the truck behind the van. They needed to talk. Without Dad hearing.

Charlie was glad to drive home alone.

Alone now.

Candi looks at the ceiling.

"I love you, Master!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers