I, Candi Ch. 36: Pussy Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Thunder rolls as he feels oil trickle across his entire backside. Then came her hands. In slow lengthy swaths her fingers grow with intensity. Digging. Squeezing. Working the muscles. The sensations leading him to nearly fall asleep.

"Wake me when it's over." He exhales softly.

It was then he felt her nipples trail over his spine. This made his eyelids open. Combined with a trail of her fingernails roaming across his buttocks.

"Okay. You don't have to wake me. Never let that end."

She dangers her hair over his neckline to reach his earlobe, "I'm taking my bottoms off. Any complaints?"

"None that I can think of." He grins with anticipation.

Easing away she reaches to her hips and unties both strings. Tugging the bikini bottoms between her legs she smiles devilishly. With mischief she dangles the bottoms over his face and drops them to rest over his left profile. The scent alone made him moan.

Candi chose to focus attention on his lower back and butt. She could feel him relax after a moment of tension. This made her smile at her efforts. It was nice when the client felt comfortable to her touch.

After a few moments she repositions her body to kneel between his legs. He moved them wider to accommodate her arrival. Long tender motions slid over his butt cheeks. Her thumbs creasing the oil between his crack. He shivered as her thumbs tantalized his anal cavity. Time spent there less focused she slides her entire body over his. The newly applied oil glossing both of them. Her breasts heavenly caressing his back while her hands met at his neck to move higher into his scalp.

Legs straddle his butt so that he could feel her warm wetness glide ever so slowly over his body. Her toes trailing his legs sensually.

"Comfy Travis?" She whispers.

"You could do this to me every damned day." He exhales loudly.

"That might bankrupt you."

"What a way to go." He chuckles with a nasal release.

Without words she slithers higher to sit on his butt and carefully gyrate her hips as her hands frolic in his peppered brown hair. She releases a tender succulent moan of pleasure as she grows lost in her candlelit expedition.

"You do know I have a foot fetish right?" He adds to her endeavors.

"I could walk on your back but I might slip and fall." She greets his ear with a steamy huff, her lips deciding to suckle his lobe.

"Damn that's nice."

"Would you like to roll over now?" Candi offers.

"As long as you lay over me like this."

"Of course."

She eases away just enough to let him roll beneath her weight. Her body follows with a juicy trail of oil. Fully turned over she outstretches her body over his as before. Fingers massaging his temples. Her breasts teasing amid his chest hair.

"Is there a happy ending to this?"

"I wrote the book." She smiles, her eyes dancing in the candlelight, "Well, the footnotes at least."

"Like I said. Foot fetish."

"Walk on the wild side?" She beguiles him.

Without a word she retreats her body along his. Never once leaving his flesh. She could feel his mighty erection trailing over her thighs and up her stomach. A careful compression his dick crushed between her tits. Her lowered chin devoted to its escape. The crown crossing her lower lip peeling it forward. Continuing on the foreskin glides over her lightly pecking lips. Inch by inch she kissed it.

Her body journeyed south as her pucker grazed his bulging scrotum. The cock rolling over her forehead. He had to crane his neck to experience her faithful eye contact.

"This is just beautiful." He huffs.

A tongue flick over his balls made him fall back with a deafening groan. After a scalding exhale over them he feels her rise. Sad at her retreat he looks up at her to watch her reposition. Her legs moved over his hips as her butt scoots higher to crush amid his balls. It was then she arched backwards and brought her toes up near his face. Outstretched she feeds his opening mouth with the tips of her toes. He enjoyed their texture and fed on them with succulent lips.

Candi sighs and massages his legs with added oil. Together they offered the other intimate pleasure. Warm tender lips suck upon her toes. Tongue swirling and licking each individual toe. Her right foot caressing his cheek.

Moans escalated. Her eyes sealed at the sensations. Lips pressed to restrain too much information. This was a delightful experiment.

Long moments of this led to Candi rubbing her clit. She couldn't help herself. She observed his cock wagging high between her thighs and envisioned it being Damian's. Her breathing increased with each vigorous massage to her clit. Finally, she had to stop or risk cumming. There was no immediate need for that. Make this last she thought to herself.

As his jaw grew tired Candi peeled herself away from his lips. Scooting further back she chose a brand new strategy. Rolling her foot over his chest to his abdomen she joined her other foot to encircle the girth of his raging hard on. Reaching forward with her oil bottle she drowns his beast and both of her feet. Finalizing her stance by supporting herself on her hands behind her back she used her feet to jerk him off slowly at first. With each squishing noise her massage grew more intense.

"Christ that feels good." He blows warm air from puckered lips.

She says nothing. Merely mesmerized by her feet smothering his erection. Her painted toenails enjoying their frolic. Gliding them up and down his shaft. Counter attacking the crown. He was groaning violently with each saturation of oil to increase the audible tantalization. She wanted to see if she could make him cum with just her feet.

It was a grueling challenge but it paid off.

With a devastating guttural roar he tensed up and shot cum into the air. Droplets falling all across her feet as a lava flow cascaded down from his swollen crown. She marveled at his finishing touches.

Final convulsions she releases his cock and repositions on to her knees over him. Her hands moved in to add effort in goading his hidden droplets.

"Never in my life have I experienced that." He holds his forehead to control his breathing.

Still she says nothing. Merely continues her now tender massage of his erection. Her mind was elsewhere. He could tell. Suddenly, he felt alone in the room.

"You alright?" he looks concerned.

Nodding softly she lowers her face to plant a juicy kiss over his crown as a thankful dedication.

He lifts himself up to reach out and palm the left side of her face at that moment. His eyes offered their own thanks.

"How much do I owe you?"

She fidgets, "Nothing. I needed the company. Kind of therapeutic. You just reminded me that I need to stand on my own two feet more often. Pardon the pun. I think that was one."

"Close enough." He nods and stands up slowly. She sits there watching him get dressed. He decides to take out his wallet regardless of her generosity. Peeling out $200.00 he drops the money into her lap.

"Stop by my house sometime?"

"When I can fit you in. Thanks for the money. It proves you're a sweetheart."

He frowns at the compliment. He knew differently.

Looking toward the lobby he notes the rain still falling.

"Showers still but not as fierce. I'm going back home. Thanks for taking me short notice."

"Welcome. Drive safe." She whispers.

The woman was so seductive. Even in her sadness.

Coughing lightly he turns and walks away.

Once more alone Candi sighs trying to avoid tears. Watching the flames of the candles flicker she decides to stretch out and return her fingers to her clit.

"I miss you Damian." She favors her sensations brewing.

Long shrill moans cry out without restraint. There was nobody around to hear her. This masturbation felt much needed. Alone time.

On her final edge of her seat orgasm Candace Palmer screams. Nerve endings devastate her body in a quake of necessity.

The tears fell.

Inside.

And, outside.

With sudden inspiration she crawls to her feet walking to the front door. Boldly she steps out into the rain and dances in its downpour. Cleansing her body and her spirit. Looking to the storm clouds above she smiles.

"I miss you Rodney."

The baptism was over.

Life anew.

God still grumbled.

Loudly.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12