I Can't Hear You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sexy," he told her earnestly, and they made out for another few minutes, loving being together. "Well, that was seriously the hottest thing ever!" he repeated, making sure she knew that not only was he not weirded out, he was completely enraptured by her body's erotic power.

"I'm glad you think so," she told him, loving his acceptance and encouragement. "So what do you want to do now?" she asked, once again unsure of how to proceed. She just sat there, gorgeous tits exposed, with cherry-red, recently abused nipples poking out angrily, and looked at him for guidance.

"Oh, well..." he started, not wanting to tell her what to do and make her uncomfortable.

"Oh come on!" Hannah almost snapped, "I might be a virgin but I've watched a ton of porn! You just made me squirt everywhere, and I fucking loved it. So tell me what you want now." He still looked hesitant, so she decided to give him options. "You could finger my dripping pussy, or eat me out, or I could jerk you off, or suck your cock, or..." she giggled at his reaction to her last suggestion. "Oh, that piqued your interest, did it?" she asked coyly. He nodded, blushing, loathe to ask a girl to suck his cock on the first date. It wasn't exactly putting her pleasure first!

"Well good for you, Brandon..." she signed and then leaned towards him, jiggling her stupendous tits enticingly, "I've always wanted to try sucking a cock..." He gulped, and though she couldn't hear it she saw his Adam's apple move and knew she had him hooked.

Hannah slid to the floor in front of the couch and parted Brandon's legs, moving between them and motioning for him to remove his pants. Once they were clear of his legs, having brought his boxers with them, Hannah moved closer and beheld her first real-life boner.

"It's so big!" she said, her face looking a little bit intimidated.

"Thanks, I guess," Brandon signed back with a chuckle. "If it's too much for you right now..."

"Shut up," she snapped back. She was not going to miss out on finally taking a cock in her mouth just because it looked too good! With no further ado, she sat up on her heels, craned her neck forward, and took the head of Brandon's incredible-looking cock into her mouth.

Brandon let out a quick breath, caught off guard by the sudden, amazing feeling on his cockhead. Hannah's mouth was wet, and warm, and her lips squeezed on the top of his shaft so perfectly. Combined with her beautiful, watering eyes looking up at him from the most stunning face he had ever seen, and he was completely smitten. "Holy shit, babe..." he signed, and Hannah moaned and smiled around the crown of his head.

"I just realized, deaf girls can be better at giving head than hearing girls!" she signed back ecstatically. He just looked confused, feeling too great to really think, so she went on, never taking his cock out of her mouth. "We can keep talking while I suck you!" she explained, overjoyed to find an advantage in her disability!

He thought about it for a second and grinned down at her. "You're right," he agreed, "it is so nice to be able to talk to you while you're down there!"

"And another thing, too," she giggled around his shaft, sliding another inch down his impressive manhood. "I've read that guys love when the girl sucking their cock is loud and sloppy," she went on, and Brandon nodded cautiously in agreement, "well, I don't even know what I sound like, so I won't be controlling my noises at all and you can hear every gag and slurp and moan!" she told him, now feeling confident that she would be an amazing cocksucker.

"I mean... I guess you're right," he told her cautiously, definitely loving that she could communicate without stopping the blowjob. As if to emphasize the point, Hannah thrust her face forward, impaling his large cock in her throat and making herself gag. Her eyes looked close to tears, and she hummed wantonly around his shaft, sending vibrations through the sensitive flesh. "Holy shit, Hannah, that's amazing," he told her enthusiastically.

"I want to play a bit more, get used to it, but then I think I want you to fuck my face," Hannah told him, finding that she really enjoyed giving head. He just nodded and felt her hum in happiness, bobbing her head and fellating him like an expert despite it being only her first time.

The next few minutes were spent with Hannah enthusiastically exploring his cock, licking all over and testing her gag reflex and seeing what she could do and what felt good. The entire time, they kept up a signing conversation, and Brandon had never felt closer to a fellatrix before!

"Do you like it better when I take you deep like this, or lick all over like this?"

"Is the sound of me gagging like this better than me humming while I go back and forth?"

"Let's see if I can lick your balls while I'm all the way down... I can!"

Finally, when she had sated her initial curiosity, she looked up at him with spit dripping from her chin and, bobbing gently on the top half of his cock, and signed, "okay, I want you to grab my hair and fuck my mouth now! I love how the girls in porn look when they just get used like that..." She had already mentioned this desire to Brandon, but that didn't stop him from being somewhat shocked; Hannah, this gorgeous, intelligent, sweet young woman, wanted to be used like a cheap whore!

"Are you totally sure?" he asked cautiously, and her eyes lit up while she responded, still not letting up her somewhat gentle sucking.

"Absolutely! I want you to just take what you want from my slutty mouth," she let him know, beaming up at him with her lips stretched thin around his shaft.

"Okay... if I do this, if you really tell me to do this, there's not really any going back," he warned her. "I'll start fucking your mouth and then I'll get really into it. If you change your mind and tell me to stop, like really tell me, I will, of course. But if this is the game we're playing, I might not realize you're serious. I might be too into using your pretty mouth to really notice you're not into it..." He was worried that he might accidentally go further than she was comfortable with!

Hannah, understanding his hesitation and just wanting to get on with it already, took his hands and placed them firmly on the back of her head. Looking deep into his eyes, she signed, "I accept anything you do to me... master," and pushed on his hands, forcing her own mouth to descend on his shaft, making herself gag.

"FUCK!" Brandon gasped, signing the same to her to keep her in the loop. "Okay, here we go..."

Hannah smiled up at him for a second before she felt his hands tighten in her hair and saw his arms flex, his cock throbbing in her mouth. The next thing she knew, he was pounding into her, forcing his entire, impressive member deep into her throat and fucking her mouth like he owned it. Spit flew from her lips and hung down from her chin to her tits, and tears sprang from her eyes as she gagged forcefully.

"NNNGGG!" she gurgled around his cock, and the vibrations felt insanely erotic for both of them. Hannah knew she sounded like a complete whore, even though she couldn't hear herself.

Brandon thought he understood her fantasy here, and released her head so he could sign to the little slut on her knees before him. "I'm going to stand up and push your head back against the couch so I can forcefully fuck yourr pretty face and still sign to you." She squirmed with excitement and after a few seconds her head was pressed back into the couch while Brandon stood before her, thrusting once more into her gullet.

"Good slut," he told her affectionately, and Hannah giggled her pleasure at the name-calling. "You know, when you gag and moan and slurp, it's probably loud enough for your neighbors to hear..." he mused to her, and she gulped on his cock with sudden nerves. It wasn't exactly true, but she had no way of knowing that! "They'll all know what a helpless, cock-hungry slut you are," he went on, and Hannah felt moisture drip down her thighs at that thought. Resolving herself to the fact that this was exactly her fantasy, she giggled and moaned loudly, playing into his degrading dirty talk.

"Well then, let's give them a show," she told him playfully, emphasizing her moans and gagging noises to make her point. Brandon continued to fuck her gorgeous face, noticing how her eyeliner had now run all the way down her face, making her look like a thoroughly used prostitute. Getting an idea, he took his phone from the side table he had left it on and snapped a picture.

"What are you doing with that?" Hannah asked in a near panic. She was totally into the fantasy, but that picture getting out could ruin her career! Nobody would respect her if they saw that...

"Relax, it's just for my own enjoyment," Brandon assured her. "Here, take a look..." he turned the screen towards her and she shuddered. The girl she saw in the picture was the epitome of a slutty, cum-hungry whore, being used and face-fucked for everything she was worth. Based on the picture, it looked like that was about $20 an hour! Her hair was a mess, her cheeks were streaked with makeup that had run down from her reddened eyes with her tears, and spit hung in countless strands from her chin, splattering her tits. Her nipples were still bright red and painful looking, and she could even see how engorged her clit was, visible between her muscular thighs which shone with her fluids.

"Holy shit," Hannah signed to him, moaning as he resumed thrusting past her tonsils energetically. "I look amazing!" Brandon chuckled and nodded, agreeing that she did.

"So, Hannah," he began, but she wagged a finger at him to cut him off.

"Call me 'slut'!" she pled. "Hannah is a smart, professional, respectable young woman. Tonight, I'm your cheap plaything!" Brandon chuckled again and nodded.

"Okay, you filthy fuck-pig," he started, and Hannah experienced a small orgasm at the debasement. "Holy shit, you really just came, you fucking whore?" She nodded, happy tears in her eyes, and he laughed at her. "Good little cum-bucket," he congratulated her on her own degradation. "Anyways, this is great and all, but I want to pop your cherry now," he let her know.

Hannah was giddy with excitement, and stood as quickly as she could, beyond eager to be made a woman; his woman. "Please!" she begged, "I need you inside of me!"

"I'm honored," Brandon smiled at her. "But hey, one thing..."

"Anything!" Hannah answered immediately, smiling at him. She trusted him completely, after he had so perfectly fulfilled her oral fantasy.

"I loved that," he brushed his thumb across her recently-used mouth and Hannah trembled, reliving her defilement and loving the reminder, "but for your first time actually having sex... I feel like we should be more... gentle? Intimate?"

Hannah beamed at him, for a moment thinking she might be in love! "Yes, please!" she answered, "Being used like that is a fun fantasy, and I'd love to do that for you whenever you want, but in general I want to be sweet, and romantic, and loving." Oh shit! Did she just say she loved him? She blushed furiously, but Brandon just kissed her cheek compassionately.

"I completely agree," he informed her. "That was super fun, but I think I'd really enjoy making love to you. Maybe in the future I can take you like the fuck-meat you clearly enjoy being," she gigggled and moaned at once, the sound incomparably erotic to Brandon'e ears, "but mostly I want to share that with you and feel connected." She nodded enthusiastically, and Brandon decided now was the time to lay out the plan to his virgin companion.

"Great! Okay, so for your first time, I think you should lie on your back, and I'll be above you, so we can look into each other's eyes when I penetrate you" he suggested thoughtfully, and she tensed up with an erotic surge that passed through her whole body.

"I fucking love that word," she explained, gazing at him with lust-filled eyes. "Let's go to my bed and then that sounds perfect!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him quickly into her room, practically jumping backwards onto her bed and spreading her legs. "Get over here and in me, lover!" she signed, laughing loudly in that signature deaf-girl kind of way.

"I'd love to," he told her warmly, and moved to kneel between her wide-spread knees. Lining his cock up with her dripping entrance, he looked deep into her eyes and smiled before leaving his cockhead poised at her opening and signing one last thing before he was going to push forward: "Hannah, thank you for this. I'm so happy you chose me. I think I love you," he let her know before kissing her and pressing forward.

An incredible tightness enveloped his head, his entrance only even possible because she was so well lubricated with her own juices. Her pussy was unbelievably soft and warm, and Brandon moaned into her mouth while he continued to slide slowly inwards.

"UNNNNNHHHHH!" she moaned louder than Brandon thought was possible for somebody in the middle of such a passionate tongue-kiss. She seemed to lose control of her body, quivering and flexing all of her muscles at once, writhing in indescribable pleasure as she experienced her first cock-derived climax beneath him. He just enjoyed the feelings, and the sights, and the sounds; she was beautiful in every way, and he was more and more certain that he did love her.

When she finally settled down, she looked up at Brandon with tears streaming down her face. "That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me," she told him with pure happiness on her face.

"For me, too," he let her know. "I really do think I love you," he added, confident that she felt the same.

"Oh shit!" she signed quickly. "I'm so sorry I didn't say it back!"

He just stuck his tongue out and laughed, signing, "it's okay, babe, you were pretty busy!"

"Yeah, I really was," she giggled in response, "but I do love you! I love you so much!" He smiled and lowered himself to kiss her again.

After a few minutes of gently making out, Hannah's pussy pulsed around the half of his length that was impaled in her. Pulling back, he saw joy in her eyes. "Only half of you is in me!" she said with an accusatory, playful glare.

"I didn't think you were ready for the whole thing to start," he told her gently, pressing a fraction of an inch deeper and bumping into her hymen as if to prove his point.

"Oh shit! That's it, huh?" she asked, suddenly nervous about really losing her last edifice of innocence. She gulped and then nodded, determined to go all the way. "Do it. Make me yours," she told him confidently, her eyes the only part of her betraying her nerves.

"Could I ask one thing of you when I pop your cherry?" he asked gently, worried she would be upset.

"Anything, Brandon," she answered with certainty. She would do anything for him!

"Could you... I know you don't like speaking, but could you scream for me?" She froze, her entire body suddenly tense at being faced with her greatest insecurity in such a vulnerable moment and position.

"Why? Why do you want that?" she demanded, almost crying from the feelings of embarrassment and betrayal.

"Because I love you, and I love your sounds," he explained, hoping she would understand that his intention was not to hurt her.

She thought about it, hard, and realized a few things. She realized that this man really loved her, in the same way she loved him. She realized that her noises were not ugly to him; they were just her. And more than anything else, she realized that she had nothing to feel self-conscious about, at least in front of her lover.

She nodded and sniffled, blinking her tears away. "Doooooo iiiiiit" she said loudly and awkwardly. Brandon looked into her eyes and smiled, knowing she believed him; knowing she really loved and trusted him. He started slowly to push forward, applying pressure to the last barrier of her body.

"AAAAAHHHHHH LLLLUUUUUUVVVVVV YUUUUUU!" she shrieked, thrashing around and cumming harder than she ever had before while he penetrated her maiden depths. She was loud, and somewhere in her mind she knew she sounded so ridiculous. But she didn't care. Right then, and forever after, she was his.

12