All Comments on 'I Can't Hear You'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendalmost 2 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story, please consider supporting my writing by buying the eBook, or just reading it through KDP!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09ZYP7HNW

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

Great and amazing story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Talk about a wonderful, creative, and sexy story. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the dumbest story I think Ive read and was pretty poorly written compared to some of the stories Ive read..all that signung and derogatory lingo in this story was cheap as heck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty accurate on the problem front

One can imagine that's somewhat off-putting to have these understandably uncontrolled sounds in such intimate moments.

Personally, I liked the idea of how they found each other and why they were able to communicate. Even the bad mouthing of the two deaf girls was a good idea, why should challenged teenage girls be any different from their not-challenged bitchy counterparts?

But, and that's a big but, nobody who has severe trust issues and fears to be embarrassed so easily gives in like that the first time they fuck. Plus there's no way a girl that shy starts off her sexual career with this amount of dirty talk.

Stick to your writing topic, it's quite interesting but work on the storyline. Make it sound like this could really happen. Give the romance time to enfold and focus on the details of either love-making or fucking. Good luck!

jewelya8789jewelya8789over 1 year ago

So we have some great useful, constructive criticism, some praise, (count me in on that) and then we have whining from an ignoramus. Someone who can’t write a short post correctly but at the same time has the balls to point out “problems” in this story. Are you kidding me? Of course, it’s anonymous. Not surprising really. When have trolls had the courage of their convictions?

I had no problem with the trust issues. They were a factor in the hearing world but not in her deaf community. Brandon is actually a part of that community because he learned ASL for his sister.

I would have loved a slow burn to the romance. This story was too short. I want more!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 year ago

A pair of cute characters, but not convinced she'd go from 0 to 60 that quick in one night, even for a guy who could sign fluently.

Also Deaf drivers can and do sign while driving. Not much of a problem for one passenger, but can get scary when the driver wants to see what guys in the backseat are saying! Way easier than signing with any clear direction or positioning while sucking cock, though I suppose one hand would be doable...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
356 Followers
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...