I Can't. I Won't. I Don't.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All deposits are welcomed. Regardless of what size or time of day. The bank is always open." They laughed and he started to move. She came first again but kept pushing against him until he was done.

"Noah. Even better than the first. But, I'm getting pretty sore down there. Out of practice, I guess. And I better go pee so I don't get that darn honeymoon cystitis like you gave me when we first started. So, I'll be right back."

Returning, "You don't have any goo, do you?" He shook his head.

"Didn't think so. So here's some of your shampoo. Put some on a finger and feel my back end. Tell me what you find."

"But we've never really messed with that much."

"I know, but according to all the expert testimony, I have. Although I have no recollection of it. So I....Noah, damn! I'm sorry again and again and again. I shouldn't have mentioned any of that. I'm sorry." She kissed him.

"It's alright. I read the transcripts."

"What!"

"I had to know so I could try and understand what you went through. They weren't available for a couple days, but I read everything. And the newspapers were way more graphic than they should have been."

"Oh, my Noah. That must have been awful. It was only your owl and angel that kept Emily and I going. They are incredible. Did you read about all the court cases?"

"Well, the criminal ones."

"We're going to have to talk about that. But not now. So, put a finger in there. Don't tell me about any surprises you find. I'll be so embarrassed. Just tell me about the tissues."

"As I recall, our apartment barely made it through a couple of your 'surprises."

She started laughing. "I'm sure you're remembering things incorrectly. That was YOU! Now quit making me laugh. This is serious. I'm worried."

"OK, here it goes. The little bunny goes around the hole and then..."

She pulled away and turned towards him. Laughing again. "Noah, please. Quit being an ass and just check. It seems to be working like it should, but they said it was all ripped up."

"I'll do it, but to be honest, I have no idea what it should feel like. I've been accused of sitting around with a thumb up my ass, but..."

"Just do it!" He gooed his index again and gently pushed it in. Felt the sphincter and then slid it around exploring 360 degrees.

"Same thing. Thickened area running along the vagina as far in as I could reach. Nothing sharp or dangerous. Just a series of bumps. Probably where stitches were or something. I have the same thing on the inside of my lip."

She got a stricken look on her face and immediately reached out and touched his lip where a thin scar could be seen on the outside. She pinched it gently between her thumb and index and could feel the lumps where the muscle and then the inner side were fixed.

"Noah. I don't know how I ever could have done that to you. I swear I was in a state of shock when you left the apartment. I...."

"It's over and done." He got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going. Noah, I..."

"Just rinsing the surprises off my finger then we have some more catching up to do."

"Oh, goodie." She slid towards the bottom of the bed and got on her side. He joined her with feet towards the head of the bed and pulled her close. She lifted his soft cock in her hand, licked the drop of semen on the end and slid it into her mouth.

He lifted her one leg onto his shoulders and began his exploration of her creases. She groaned. "Oh, Noah. How I've missed you. Please, please please! Don't ever leave again. I couldn't stand it."

They fell asleep and slept through the night. When he opened his eyes she was kneeling on the bed looking at him. "Good morning, Noah. That was wonderful. And thanks for making it so easy for me.

"I was scared to death that it'd be gross or something. And you made me laugh." Her eyes moistened. "You always make me laugh. I've missed that more than anything.

"Being with you again... It feels so right. We've been separated over a year and yet...and yet it's like no time has passed. Well, at least for me."

She leaned forward and kissed him. "Noah? I'm going to say it once again and then never again if you're alright with that. I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry I didn't let you come with me on the trip, sorry I didn't help you while you were helping me. Sorry I blamed you and pushed you away. Sorry I wasted a year. I..."

"But, Ava, the year wasn't a waste. We're in a better position now. Instead of just settling for a job, in the place we grew up and getting married because it was time...I now have a job I love, in a community I love, and I'm with a woman that I love in a new deeper, more meaningful way. Our love was challenged and threatened and yet it survived.

'Heck. If it can survive what we went through...

"You showing up was a complete surprise, but I was planning to go back and see you as soon as the summer crush ended. I just had to know if....Well, if there was any chance."

"Noah, my longing for you got worse every day. I was going to hire a private investigator or something to find you. Then the owl and angel came, I asked my dad how they were made, and Emily and I were able to track you down. I took the next flight.

"Noah...I CAN'T. I WON'T. I DON'T. I can't imagine a life without you. I want to be with you always. Live here. Raise our family here. The sooner, the better.

"I won't. I won't ever stop loving you and thanking you every day for our lives together. And I don't." She teared up again. "And I don't know what I would ever do if you didn't love me or something happened to you." He hugged her and they kissed again.

He started to speak, but she put a finger on his lips to stop him. "Noah? I'm not perfect. I still have issues. But no one, no one could ever love you as fiercely as I do. Will you marry me? May I put the ring back on?"

"Yes! That's all I've ever wanted. Do you have the ring? Or do we need to go get another?" She reached to the bedside and picked up the ring. She handed it to him and he slid it on and they kissed again.

A half hour later when they finished, "Oh, God, Noah. It just gets better. But I think my lady parts need to rest for a day or so before Mr. Hedgehog goes exploring again. We can do other things though...."

"Mr. Hedgehog?"

"Yes. That's one of YOUR stupid names for it if you recall. Why do guys all have so many stupid names for their junk?"

"I deny any knowledge of those terms, your Honor...,,So what about the wedding, Ava? Where, when, who? You always had pretty firm ideas about those."

"How about today or tomorrow at the courthouse? Would that be OK?"

"Really? What about our folks, friends, all that?"

"Noah. One of the things I learned from all this is that we never know what the future will bring. We have to grab joy and happiness now. Today! We can't live for some day. So I don't want to wait a day, an hour, a minute...I don't want to wait a single second to pledge myself to you completely, unconditionally, for better or worse, forever.

"It's going to be really awkward, I think, when you reunite with your folks, my folks, friends and all that. It's been over a year and they feel very badly about the way that things went down.

"It's supposed to be our day. Not everyone's day. And maybe that's some of the growth I've had over the last year. It's about you. It's about us. Not about the show, the trappings.

"We could just have like a reception or something back home and that should be enough. And we have to go back for a bit anyway, don't we? We have stuff to pack up and bring here, right? At least I have clothes and things.

"And you left a lot of tools and all sorts of things you may want. Aren't we going to live here? Isn't that what you'd like? Does this sound alright to you?"

"Sure. Let me get dressed. We need rings, right? And a witness. Carla? What about a honeymoon?"

"I feel like I'm on a honeymoon. I don't need anything else."

"Carla! Have Liam cover the store. Get in the car. We have to go."

"Uh, sure Boss. But what's up?"

"You'll see." They stopped at the jewelry store and went in. "Hi, Thomas. We need to pick out a couple of wedding rings."

"Great. Who are they for?"

"Ava and I. Plain gold ones, Ava? Or...well, pick out whatever you like. Although since I've been kinda paying for two households I may need to pay it off over time. Would that be alright, Tom?"

"Sure, Noah. Your credit is always good here."

"Uh, no problem. I'll get them, Noah. Really. I...well, we'll talk about it. But, Tom, we need them today. So what can you show us?"

Carla ran forward and hugged him. "Noah! You two are getting married? Oh, my God. I can't believe it. This is great! And, Ava!" She hugged her in turn. "You're wearing an engagement ring. God, I am so excited for you two."

"So, Thomas...."

"Sorry, Noah. I just got carried away." She backed away and pulled out her phone. Within seconds it was posted on the town's community portal. 'TOWN'S MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR PICKING OUT RINGS. NOW!!'

"I just want a plain gold band. Like that one. Is that okay with you, Noah?"

"Sure. I love it. You have those in our sizes? But, Tom, is it alright if I, if I pay you off over a few months?"

"Sure, Noah. No problem. Yup. I have them in you're sizes."

"Uh, Noah? I put all that money you sent into a special account. This card draws off that account. Let's just use this. Here, Tom."

"Alright, here you go, you two. Do you want them boxed up or...."

"Nope. I'll just put them in my pocket." As they left, it seemed like many of the shop owners and others were looking out to see who Noah was with.

"So where to now, Boss?"

"Courthouse."

"You're shittin' me. You're gonna see Hannah? Right now?" He nodded.

He took Ava's hand. "Let's just walk. It's right there."

Carla's next text. 'He's on the way to the courthouse! Hannah! This is it!'

Folks started coming out onto the sidewalk to congratulate him and ask to be introduced to Ava. Neither one could believe how excited everyone was for Noah.

"Noah. You've really made an impression with this town. I didn't realize I was going to be marrying a celebrity."

He blushed. "Didn't know I was a celebrity....I guess...I guess I've met them all at the store...YES, Hank, thank you. Yes, this is Ava. Say hi to Megan for me. No, I was happy to help out with that." It took a while to wade through the townsfolk and reach the courthouse. Noah's face was bright red the whole time.

Hannah was waiting. "Okay. So this is the lucky girl. 'Ava' is it?" She nodded. "Gonna be a lot of sad faces in town tonight. Lots of the girls still had hope...But, my, you're a beautiful thing....Noah? I started the paperwork.....

As they left the courthouse they were showered with well wishes. There were a number of folks gathered there. Friends, acquaintances, and the merely curious. Doreen from the diner stopped him.

"Noah. Congratulations. Now don't think about doing any cooking. I'm bringing you both dinner and breakfast. And some high energy snacks." And winked at Ava. "No. Don't worry. I'll leave 'em on the porch. Just make sure you get it before the raccoons do. Good luck to the both of you."

Arriving home. "Noah? Thank you. You CAN'T. You WON'T. You DON'T. You CAN'T know or fully understand how happy you have made me. You have made me whole again. Made me feel like me.

"You WON'T believe how hard I will work to make our lives together wonderful. And, if you're okay with it, I'd like to start on a family right away. And while the kids are growing up I'd like to stay home and focus on you and them."

"Uh, sure. That'd be fine. I guess..."

She put a finger to his lips. "And, you DON'T have any idea what our current financial situation is. But staying home will not be a problem and, well, we can do pretty much whatever we want. We can discuss it later.

"So how're those things for my dowry?" And kissed him.