I Can't Stop Fantasizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to him with my troubles, though I gave him a really good working over, before I told him about my stocker. I wanted him to find my blackmailer, and get rid of that video, so the sex was just to make certain that he would work on my team.

"Wow Simone, that was amazing!" he moaned as he recovered from his last blast. I didn't want him to drift into a nap, so I started to play with his exhausted cock. Pulling off the full condom, I went down on him, hoping to bring him back to life.

"Oh, Oh, Okay I guess you're not done with me yet," he gulped and gave in to my administration of his penis.

When we finished, I knew he would be thinking about this afternoon for a long time.

"Someone is blackmailing me into having sex," I explained. "I won't tell you what he has, but I can't let them show a video that he secretly made of me in a compromising position."

"Wow, it must be bad," Paul mused, trying to think of what sexual deviance I might be involved in.

"Can you help me Paul?" I gave him my kitten look, with pursed lips like I was getting ready to suck dick.

"A Librarian?" he wondered out loud. "I bet it's a computer guy that hacked the system," he mumbled as he thought about my plight.

Of course Paul would be the logical choice as the bad guy in this adventure, but the voice didn't match, and he has no reason to do this to me!

"I could watch the entrance door," Paul suggested. "When I know who it is, we will have a better chance of finding the hard drive with your video," he explained. "...if it's only on one hard drive." he finished under his breath.

I went back to my dorm room, and a note awaited me.

"Come to me now!" is all it said.

I sent a text to Paul and headed for the Library.

"You have been a bad girl," he said, when he finally buzzed himself in.

I had taken my time getting everything in place, again putting the cuffs in front, and hoping that Paul would have a chance to get into place so he could identify my attacker.

I was surprised at how wet I was. I was actually anxious for his cock!

I shouldn't have been surprised that he was anxious for me too. His cock found my pussy and it was pushed into me.

"I'm going to miss our time together," he groaned and lifted my shirt. Then he reached around and undid my bra. Though he fumbled with it for a full minute, the cock kept on stroking, so that was my focus.

When he filled his hands with my tits, I filled my lungs with air, and savored the feeling. The strokes kept coming so I let myself enjoy the moment.

When he started to cum, the floodgates opened up for me too, so I used my fingers to both strum my stretched clit and play with his thrusting cock.

When he left, it felt like it was over. It took a while to recover from my mind numbing orgasm and the feelings that came with it. I honestly wondered if anyone would ever give me that much pleasure.

Paul was of little help. He saw my guy, but didn't know him. He had covered his face with a hoodie and the few pictures that he managed to get, while following him, only showed a blank face mask under the hoodie.

"Sorry Simone," he pleaded while we had coffee at a local shop and looked at his pictures.

"I got the feeling like it's over," I explained to my friend. "He said that he would miss me."

"Maybe, but that video still exists," he reminded me.

"I have no control over that," I mused, but still felt like the threat was gone.

Carla was having a rough day. The kids had been hell, and she had to be the one to drop them off, again. She deserved to stop for a drink, and why not grab one at the Concord House near the College. She seldom had to buy a second one, and today was no exception as a young man named Tom was at her side in 5 minutes.

"So what area is your study, Jane," the young man asked, using the name that Carla had given him.

"I'm in Journalism," she lied, and took another strong pull on the stiff drink.

"I know a place," is all he had to say.

Carla thought it was strange to meet in a toilet, but she realized that it was free and safe, so what better place for a secret party. The door buzzed as she approached it, and there was a lock to depress on the other side. She left it unlocked, but she was not going to disrobe until the right person came through the door.

It was less than a minute before Tom pushed in.

"Yummy," Carla purred to herself.

Tom stood there looking like the young Tom Cruise. He begged her for a blow job simply by pulling his zipper down and letting his hard cock poke out. Carla complied with the unspoken command and dropped to her knees to do the dirty job.

"When you cum, just let me bring you back with my mouth. I will need you to fuck me too Tom, is that okay?" I asked before drawing him in.

"Has any man ever said no to that?" he asked, so I made his cock disappear into my mouth.

Carla looked up, and into his eyes as he came and she swallowed, like the whore that she truly is. Then she kept up the steady suction as she resurrected his lazy boy. She teased him a bit by swirling her tongue on his sensitive cock head. He brought his hands to her face but she didn't want him to pull out, so she played nice.

When Carla knew that he was back in the land of the living she released his re-invigorated cock. She sat on the toilet and pulled up her skirt, revealing no panties at all.

Tom was recovered enough to have the sight of the shaved pussy bring him solidly to attention. He had to squat awkwardly but he easily slid his tool into Carla's drippy vagina. Her labia was swollen and the vagina lips peeked out from the puffy love pillows.

Tom slowly pushed in, while taking a mouth full of Carla's nape. Carla had a wild undulating, out of control orgasm, while Tom ground into her pelvis. "Thank God for Humbler College," she whispered.

The cameras took it all in.

She was probably not going to like the Librarian.

12