All Comments on 'I Control My Boss Ch. 02'

by StephanieRuby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category.

Wrong category.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

aside from the fact that she was drugged, which in my opinion is not right, if you have to drug someone to force them to have sex then it is not worth it, what happens after the drug wares off, what then? and then to bring in a 3rd person who knows the boss is drugged and does nothing about it, that is also wrong also

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor

On 01/18/17 jenorma2012 commented,

"aside from the fact that she was drugged, which in my opinion is not right, if you have to drug someone to force them to have sex then it is not worth it, what happens after the drug wares off, what then? and then to bring in a 3rd person who knows the boss is drugged and does nothing about it, that is also wrong also"

In response I say:

I too am against anyone drugging another person for sex, even hypnotism for sex, as far as I am concerned is rape. However, this is supposed to be an erotic writing site and there are some people out there that will get turned on by what I wrote. My apologies if you aren't one of those people and I offended you.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category???

On 1/18/2017 Anonymous wrote : "Wrong Category"

In response I say: This is an ongoing story. I have Written and Submitted 4 Chapters. As of today only two have been published so far. Chapters 3 & 4 are pending publication. I am currently writing chapter 5. Unfortunately when you are submitting a piece, they only allow the author to choose one category. I am aware that this particular chapter could have been classified under TS/TV Sex but since lesbian sex was the most dominant subject, that was the category I have chosen. Authors choice!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
to the author: StephanieRuby

you did not offend me, I just wanted to point out if you drug someone and make them have sex with you or someone else how is she going to know how Mari really feels about her, and even if the drug only does lasts a little while, when it wares off what will the boss think about her then?

And yes you are right some people do get off on this kind of thing and you are also right I am not one of them but, as I say this is just my opinion and yes I also realize that this is just a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous