All Comments on 'I Couldn't Believe My Eyes'

by again321

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy5 months ago

5* Many thanks for this story. I know how it can be difficult to wait for feedback on your first one. I thought that the internal thoughts written for each of them worked well as a way to build the story - and thank you for putting hers in italics and their names first. This made it very easy to follow who was thinking what at any given moment. Many writers don't do that and it makes their stories harder to follow.

I found the first part very engaging and I found myself understanding both of their perspectives, they felt like real people (that is difficult to achieve) as their relationship started and grew. I found their thoughts over the reconciliation a little less convincing, it felt slightly as if I was observing them rather than reading their thoughts (which I had done in the first part). I was also less sure about his trust when he was considering remarrying which, I felt, could have been explored a little further. I do recognise his desire to let her be “happy” by not contesting anything (she could have given the watches back to him?) showed that he did trust her in that context – or had he just given up? I am not opposed to RAAC stories and I was pleased that they ended up back together again. Please ignore those commentators who will criticise you for not destroying her, or David, in a BTB - it is your story and your ending.

Overall, your story arc worked well and the reconciliation was, the way you wrote it, believable. Jay was definitely and old romantic.

Nevertheless clearly a 5* story, thank you again for posting it, please keep writing.

Bri29Bri295 months ago

Well done on a very well wrote 1st story .I don’t agree with the RAAC ending because I feel that her betrayal was just to much.She could have put a stop to it after the first slip but she decided not to against her better judgement ,if she wasn’t caught out the affair would have continued .For me this is the the dealbreaker for any chance of a reconciliation with her fella.I sort look at these type of stories from a point of view of how I would feel and react god forbid if I was in that situation myself.But that does not stop me from appreciating a good story, I liked how we could read their feelings it was just hard to feel any sympathy for Katy she wasn’t neglected in anyway Jay deserves better.4⭐️

c24jc24j5 months ago

This is a good story. The betrayal was truly harsh, and she needs to figure out why she did what she did, for both their sakes. While many will say this is too RAAC-y in nature, I think it's a great example of how (almost) unconditional love, on both parts, could possibly work. She numbed her feeling of it for a while, for some reason, but found her way back . . . a little too late. Fortunately, their love was such that though their marriage was destroyed, they eventually found their ways back to one another to start a new one.

Nicely done!!

hankmbb1017hankmbb10175 months ago

Nice, but David should have been scared that his life was going full of pain for eternity.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight5 months ago

I tried to read this. I soon realized the first page was wasted space. How a couple met and made love years ago has nothing to add to a story. The different POVs is indicative of an inability to write in first person. The paragraphs were huge, which is not good. You buried what small amount of dialog you had in long paragraphs. That is not how it is done. I went through the first page with no inkling of a plot. Apparently you had one as some comments indicate it. A story needs to engage the reader immediately or you lose them. This is a prime example.

Bry1977Bry19775 months ago

This was a decent story! 5* a bit to wishy washy for me but still good. could have used a bit of editing but none the less it was a good story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

I was afraid, after you wrote the husband running off and hiding like a little boy, that this was going to be nothing more than another BTB stroker. I am giving you a 5 only because you had the couple wake up to the reality that everyone makes mistakes

However, as @Harddaysknight below, said. Way too wordy and a lot of wasted pages. If I hadn't liked the reconciliation, I would have rated the story much lower

jkthekatjkthekat5 months ago

A one or two off I could forgive. A long-running affair is not. Reading between the lines on these stories you see where the wife begins separating herself from home and family, thinking about her next infidelity. It's obvious and easily seen as YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH WHO OR WHAT YOU LOVE! And it shows. Even when you don't realize you're doing it.

Definite 5** just for the fact you spent your time writing to entertain us- and sometimes educate us too. Thanks

TnicollTnicoll5 months ago

I am trying to get through it because it’s a writer’s first story, but 1.5 pages in and I wouldn’t know what the story is about if I hadn’t read the first paragraph. I’m finding the constant change of perspective disconcerting. It’s mostly repetitive without adding much information. I do like the fact the author made the change clear by using italics for the wife’s viewpoint.

GerMagGerMag5 months ago

I gave you 3 stars for your first story and I hope you will continue. I do however fully agree with Harddaysknight and want to add that at the end I even thought that the MC was going to take the blame of her cheating.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly5 months ago

I managed to get to the lawyers' office part, but that was it, so I don't know how it ended. What I do know, is that once you started to portray the MC as a wimp at the meeting, by giving her everything, you lost me.......

straightshooter1958straightshooter19585 months ago

VERY good first story! I look forward to watching your growth as a writer. The LW genre is a real Roman Arena and reconciliation stories are usually poorly received. I believe this would have scored better for you in either Erotic Couplings, or even Romance. Please keep writing.

francemanfranceman5 months ago

Wow pure, total RAAC.

5 pages for 2 sentences.

- Honey, I'm sorry I only love you.

- Right, okay, I forgive you.

And they reform the perfect couple.

It's totally simplistic and immature.

Where are the feelings of betrayal and the changes it brings to oneself and to others ...( pain, sorrow, anger, doubts, isolation, trial and error, intransigence, ......)

Like any major life event, victims of betrayal change and evolve, whether emotionally, behaviorally or even physically.

There was one person before, and there's a different person after.

RAAC and most stories never take this into account.

How can you be sure you're still compatible with a different person?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove5 months ago

franceman has it pegged. I would only add, “So, why did you do it? No, I mean, really?”

hindsight2020hindsight20205 months ago

No. This does not ring true. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So two dysfunctional people have no options after they separate so they get back together out of quiet desperation. Not romantic if that was the intention.

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
It was alright but....

you made the main character a pussy, she cheats and then you let the wife rape the main character in the divorce. I think you should have definitely made him more of an alpha after catching her because even though they got back together she knows that he really is a pussy so it could happen again where she gets complacent and cheats.

PolpolpPolpolp5 months ago

Another Bad useless RAAC , this change of chararacter POV is useless and annoying ,

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

A terrible, terrible story about a skank and a complete wimp.

This is an untagged RAAC, a pathetic RAAC, if you like this sort of drivel read on, if u don’t avoid it like the plague.

Scores 1/5

servant111servant1115 months ago

Believable

5 stars

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
Ummmm, No

You made the main character a pussy, she cheats and you let him get raped in the divorce. He needed to grow a set of balls because realistically she could it could get complacent again and she could cheat and he is a spineless wuss who will just role over and giver her everything again.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

"My shallow male ego, my pride, my macho-self, my self-righteousness took over..". With this admission, we welcome yet another author who is willing to trade his mc's integrity for a mess of potage. The story is very well written, the wife is presented as a person with something to her, the relationship a positive one. The admission appears out of nowhere. The wife does not breath a word of any of this, the husband has maintained a very principled stance throughout, and all of a sudden he is uttering a statement that is routinely spoken by the most abject cuckolds that this category has ever seen. Not one word is addressed to the cause of the wife's shallow, selfish, uncharacteristic actions: they are all swept away by psychobabble straight from the Femdom Field Manual. It does facilitate an end to the story yet leaves the bulk of it unwritten.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh no, not a RAAC.

A RAAC is stupid, a RAAC is easy, a RAAC is immature.

A RAAC is the exact opposite of the complexity of life, the mixtures of feelings and behaviors.

A reconciliation, yes, it can be a good story with a separation/divorce, with a reflection or a focus on one's life, with ups and downs, with winning and losing trials, with advances and setbacks, .....

After a betrayal, reconciliation is a slow and difficult process over time, slow and difficult over trust ..... This is quite the opposite of a RAAC, where everything is easy, where everything magically improves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Extremely unimaginative and forced RAAC ending that completely ruined the story. 0/10

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story - I've been there, I know the pain and I know true love conquers all. Well written, you told it so true to life and i found it so moving.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopped reading ..... BORING!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Generally good. Drop the "fragile male ego" trash and the run away and hide. Dealing with the pain of betrayal has nothing to do with ego. Run away and hide is, much like btbs, just boring. The back story, when told as a massive info dump, doesn't work. Fix that and it's five stars not four

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

too long winded and why let him just give all his possessions away. that's just pathetic, unless he was dying, which he wasn't and didn't. not a great first attempt!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Sorry but the change in POV was not enjoyable. It might work for some but for me? No thanks.

Pavel246246Pavel2462465 months ago

Pretty good. If she's not a total bitch, why not find forgiveness? Love conquers all.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Jay was so weak. It's a good thing they didn't have kids. Their reasons for not were selfish especially since they didn't do anything for all those kids suffering in the world. pathetic.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

IMHO, a great beginning to your body if work.

Hardday1953Hardday19535 months ago

It was a good story, but I skipped a few sections. That indicated to me a small lack of depth in the story. First, your story made it clear that David was a typical female user, and Jay's wife was a bit of an airhead. Both areas had depth missing. The husband was just too much of a saint, I am a Boy Scout to a degree, but I do not even come close to this husband. Number one, I do not have a problem in him taking her back. The real problem was she had slut issues, and he needed to address them. Clearly the way you wrote this guy, David was taking full advantage of the wife and she never complained. Slut, slut and more slut, the good husband needed to bend her over and work over every opening for hours, a night to remember so to speak. This would provide a level of satisfaction for Jay and the reader. PS why not have her dress the part of slut to test her faithfulness.

Karn9Karn95 months ago

A good love story, 4*

TeggeTegge5 months ago

Great story for three and a half pages...then Jay turned into a wimp.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy5 months ago

Story was missing something, a spine. Almost seemed too much over the edge emotionally that he forgot to have any self-respect. And she just sluts herself without knowing how or why, repeatedly? Does that happen? Canceling dance won't turn a slut into a wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Brave sole posting a wimpy husband story on the site - LOL! Great writing with a balance of narrative and dialogue that kept the reader engaged. I haven't seen the style of changing characters back and forth before, but I think it worked for me. Couple plot gaps that keep me from giving it a perfect score. You overplayed Jay's love for Katy to the point he gave her everything even though it was her that broke their love and vows. Unicorns are imaginary and you made him a unicorn. The other gap was at no time did she ever get counseling and delve into why she had the affair. Without that self-exploration, it's hard for the reader to buy into the second half of the story. 3.7*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let me enlighten ALL LW readers.

THIS IS NOT A FICTION, OR OPINION... THIS ARE FACTS!!!

We (as a race) have over 4000yrs of recorded history, and in it there is a statistic that can't be overruled.

It is called: PRISON RECORDS

What does it tell us? It tells us that shit "once a cheater, always a cheater" is a BULLSHIT!!!

Why?

Because most of the people who offended one times, don't do it again.

So it comes to mind that if one is sorry for what they did, they can get their life in line again.

Of course, there has to be a punishment, because blind forgiving is not teaching them any values.

THIS WRITER has hit the nail on the head, with his story. Well Done 5!!!

PS: In last 30yrs above records are shoving larger reoffending then before, because prisons have become

holiday camps, but punishment & forgiveness is still OK if there is a remorse.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme25 months ago

that day surgery must have been to remove his testicles

and what happens the next time a young stud shows her some interest

fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So you're going to write stories about sissy wimp cucks and how their cheating skank slut wives use them any way they like. This guys is beyond a pussy and when she starts fucking around on him again he'll fold like a cheap suit and give her whatever she wants. She's a whore and he's a fool. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

By page 3 it felt like you were in cloud cuckoo land, it was so.unbalanced and so far from reality. First he catches his wife in flagrantly and does nothing but run away like a coward. Then he has no anger, then he gives everything away, i think you need a dose of reality. Break ups are spiteful and nasty and the impact never goes away. It doesnt need to be BTB just realistic. And dont forget the real bad person in the story, the dance teacher who has seduced someone elses wife. I apologise if I miss some justification by only going through 3 pages but i didnt set the scene after a very long background.

Steveg111Steveg1115 months ago

Lol I could only make it a quarter thru 1st page. It starts out about a cheating wife and then drones on about their first meeting. Boring, we already know they are married. Get to the point of the story.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

This is a love story I thoroughly enjoyed. Bravo.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Sorry but what an utterly ridiculous story. A husband, now called Dumbo!!! and his wife, both in their early 50's, sees his wife kissing in public at a dancing competition. At that stage he had no idea she was having a full blown affair. Later we just assume he finds out details that she has been fucking her dance partner for months.

But the truly idiotic situation was with the marital finances. He gives away most of what he was entitled to in a 50/50 Divorce (ie 50% House and furniture, investments), but still wants the cheating wife to get half the Business she is entitled to. Really? So, is he going to sell the business? Or how exactly is he going to pay her the 50% he has to pay her?

When they get back together a few years later, I just about vomited.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm not sure I'd call this a RAAC, it wasn't at all costs. She showed true remorse, took the blame. Real life is closer to this than most BTB or RAAC stories. A little too dragged out, a little stilted and wooden, but a decent first effort.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story would have been a 4/5 except for the paragraph below made it a 3/4…..normal emotions / actions when somebody is wronged….MC was not mean he gave her everything in the divorce so with this virtue signaling paragraph

I discovered things about myself while away from you that was pretty ugly. My shallow male ego, my pride, my macho-self, my self-righteousness took over and I went into self-pity about what you did. I tried to hate you but I just couldn't. You tried to apologize and you tried to talk to me and I wouldn't have it. With my feelings and emotions, the way they were, my ego took over and I shut you out completely,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was going along so well, then it was hit broadside by the Cliche Train. Katy cheats for no discernible reason. This is a close, happy marriage - neither men nor women cheat if things are so great. There is always a reason, and it is always based on some degree of unhappiness, dissatisfaction, or selfishness. The author presented none of this. Instead, David kisses Katy and pays her a couple compliments. Really?? That’s all it took? Katy was presented as a smart, loving, experienced woman and she fell so easily? None of this makes any sense. To make it even worse, Katy has zero insight about why she caved in and cheated, and even worse yet, she never develops any! Evan at the end of this entire story, she is still saying such stupidities as “I still don’t know why I ever did such a thing”. Bullshit. Women always know why they cheat. “I don’t know why” is a horrible, lazy writing cliche.

Then, the author falls into another horrible cliche: when husband discovers the cheating, he just runs away and closes off all communication. Agonizing and hand-wringing about “Why, oh why?” but not simply confronting the wife and just asking her - and not accepting any bullshit “I don’t know why I did it” - is another LW done-to-death cliche. Why present the husband as an immature, emotionally stunted little boy? That does not fit with Jay’s character as presented. So tiresome and more lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the guy got off free?

So he can continue destroying families?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story for a wimp or cuckold

LNRAstroLNRAstro5 months ago

Meh! It was ok, but David needed a healthy dose of karma, instead of a free pass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too. Damn. Many. Words. There is a story in all those words that is worth telling, but you overkill the hell out of it. I did an almost unbelievable amount of skimming.

Four stars for the story, but only two or three for how it was told. Decision: four difficult to award stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On second thought, three stars. There were just too many blemishes in the telling.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

By the way, I have no problem with reconciliation, especially after a divorce. It would be a new relationship, not paper-overing an old one that has been fractured.

To me, that is not RAAC.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The wording was a little too sappy and long-winded for my taste, but the overall story was good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The style you used to tell the story was VERY distracting. Made it very hard to follow. Please take HDK’s critique to heart.

.

As to the story itself…I don’t understand why Jay was so easy on her…yet wasn’t interested in avoiding the divorce. As for Katy….how could she profess to love Jay so much, but conduct…in public view…a long running sex affair with someone else? Just doesn’t compute.

.

The RAAC was nauseating. She LOVES HIM SO MUCH! He LOVES HER SO MUCH! Yeah right….so why was she fucking another guy long term? And why did he divorce her?

.

OK….this was a first submission…..and with that in mind, you gave it a good go. Please try again!

.

3 ***

beatman04beatman045 months ago

Missing. STD tests. David's pain. She should have outed him to the dance community making future work difficult.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

You had me coming along with you in this story until I came to the point where you wrote this: "I discovered things about myself while away from you that was pretty ugly. My shallow male ego, my pride, my macho-self, my self-righteousness took over and I went into self-pity about what you did." Are you fucking kidding me? His wife cheated on him! She made the choice to betray her "soul-mate". And now you have him wimpishly blaming himself for his reaction to her betrayal? Sometimes all I can do is shake my head at the unrealistic portrayal of a man's reaction to his wife's unfaithfulness as written by some of the "authors" on this site. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You should add a preamble stating this is unsuitable for diabetics, the sugar content at the end would induce comas in those afflicted with the disease, yes a health warning would indeed be advisable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This looks like a lesbian story…

I tried searching for the man in the story…..

Sorry to say I could not find one!,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

took him long enough, good story if a bit too long on the lovey bit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good sec. People make mistakes however I have distinct for less thoughtful spouses especially women who claim they love their spouse and then fall for Bull shit flattery from someone who”makes them feel young again, I also respect a spouse that “get even” with the interloper and hurt them…..even crush their all’s.

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
I lost respect and interest

in this story during the divorce scene. You portrayed him as a wimp because after she was caught red handed and he just stood by and gave her everything in the divorce and rolled over like a dog for its master. If they did get complacent again after marriage then she could just cheat again because she knows he will giver her everything anyway,

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - Starting with an unbelievable RAAC for your first foray on this website, is probably going to backfire on you. It would have been better to ease into it with a few shorter '750' word stories with a simple plot, just to develop your character and dialog skills. Yes, you need an editor, or proofreader to go through the story BEFORE you post it here, and NEVER forget the TAGS.

RAAC rules are pretty simple:

-there must be only one single episode of infidelity and that must be the result of too much alcohol, or some problem beyond the PERPS control like rape or blackmail. If the PERP immediately confesses and accepts responsibility, is contrite, or ashamed, there might be a possibility for a reconciliation - with a great deal of therapy, plus years of mistrust, to rebuild their marriage. In addition, there will be a post-nupt agreement outlining the conditions that the guilty PERP will receive their personal effects, plus whatever they brought into the marriage and leave immediately - no alimony or support.

- If there is ever a second infidelity, either physical or emotional and no matter what the reason - there is an automatic divorce - NO possibility of a third chance.

Considering the current society trends towards 50% of all marriages failing in the first 10 years, PLUS the developing 'METOO' movement and 'feminists who can do without men', COMPOUNDED by the claims of harassment against men in general - the majority of young men are avoiding the dating scene other than 'one-night-stands', refusing to marry any woman, and voluntary vasectomies to preclude the baby trap and 20 years of child support. The available gene pool is getting extremely tight.

80% of ALL regular men are not even getting approached by women, because they focus on the 20% 'ideal image of a man' - tall over 6', dark, handsome, making at least 6 figures and willing to treat them as a goddess.

According to facebook and youtube - women are being faced with a WALL of rejection - which they asked for. Frankly, I am so glad that I am no longer involved in that part of society, I get to sit back and watch the drama unfold. hahahaha

KARMA is a COLD BITCH

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a weak cuck story.

Your mc is a weak pushover that deserves to be cheated on.

You think this is romance? Pfft, i hope gold diggers around you see that in you and profit off your stupid syphilis diseased brain, sorry i meant love disease riddled brain.

May people always take advantage of your inner incel and push you to your untimely and sad death.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was difficult to read. I ended up skimming most of it.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19805 months ago

MC was too soft to be realistic and believable. To be that surprised, caught off guard, at the betrayal walking into the studio, to be a door mat during the divorce is not believable. Raw emotions would be evident, but we get a dialog about I am what I am because of how good my wife was... Yet she spread her legs and gave away what is only the husband's. 3 stars.

Also the different viewpoints are annoying and can be confusing. If you write a good MC I don't want to see the antagonist's view. I've invested in the MC!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How does thew MC walk upright when he has no spine?

He just gave in with no fight at all.

Crawled into his cuckoon and stayed there.

If it hadn't been for a case of "Deus ex machina" he'd still be there.

Not a bad first story, I guess.

But next time, give your male MC a spine and a fire in his heart. No passive BS. Man your story's main man a man, not some overly wussed out eunuch.

Anyways, I expect to see better next time.

I gave 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

You've got a five page story, why waste time with how they met? Does it change anything? And don't chane narrators.

\

The whole first page is back story, and we're almost halfway through the second page before we begin to get to the meat of the story!

\

"He kissed me and I kissed him back." - Jeezus, not five minutes after she said it couldn't happen again.

\

End of Page 2, she's caught, yet three more pages?

\

He's giving her the house that he'll keep paying for, ALL the savings and gold? The house should cover what they put into the business, besides, she's getting half the business.

\

The big blocks of dialog are off-putting.

\

"It was me that cheated" - I think of this every time a lover boy gets punished. They may be assholes, but they never swore fidelity.

\

"My shallow male ego, my pride" - Christ, is all you cheating wife apologists can come up with?

\

RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anther unbelievable RAAC tale, with the usual irrealistic monkey husband. Just a femdom dream.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are almost only two ways to go: cuck tales or RAACs (and sometimes a few fake btbs where the betrayer wife ends untouched and to pay badly is always only her lover). Tons of these coming every day, totally irrealistic and totally one-sided.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave up trying to read this mess.

.

Changing POVs is okay, but you over did it. Too often it's paragraph to paragraph.

.

Using something to indicate the change in POV is necessary, but your method was bad. Their names are too short to stick out, and even worse is embedding them at the beginning of paragraphs -- an there's no consistency.

.

Far better would have been something akin to this:

=== Jay ===

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another evident fempov tale, describing the husband like a brainless sheep and the bitch wife like the smartest cat in town. Nothing new in this poor LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A men-hater tale to add to the huge pool already posted in this Cucking Wives category. No wonder the regular very low rating these kind of femdom fantasies receive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When there is cheating there is no love at all. Unbelievable fempov RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"...Katy and I discussed children many times and decided not to have any. Not that we didn't like them but we felt that there were too many children in the world suffering and we should help these children where we can..."

OK, I don't buy this line of reasoning. The characters are well off enough to have a custom built home and all, but they don't have kids so that they can help children around the world who are suffering...! Right. Like they couldn't have a couple kids of their own and teach them to carry on a family tradition of caring and giving? I know way to many people who this their family's mission in life. And it wasn't done at the expense of choosing to remain childless for some misplaced altruism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I lost interest in this story at their first meeting with the lawyers. Seriously what a croc of shit

funperson969funperson9695 months ago

5* A great start! Don't mind the naysayers; keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't buy the character of Jay. He rolls as a total soy boy and is NOT a believable with the combination of character traits attributed to him. He is a self starter, built his own business with some financial support from Katy as her primary input. In turn Jay supported her dance business and her dance competitions. When she allowed her lawyer to run feral over Jay and bum rush his assets Jay's response just didn't ring true. I would have understood him letting her keep her 'stuff' but his business and watch collection should've been off the table. She still came out ahead and that didn't even count the house...which he should have demanded be sold and split. Katy comes across as a serial user...she used Jay to achieve her personal dreams of dance, she used Jay as a cuckold by cheating on him, with by her own admission a very disappointing lover. So why did she continue after the first dud performance? And she used Jay in the divorce by kicking him repeatedly when he was already down. She just kept pouring salt and alcohol into his open wounds.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It started out as passable for a first time writer. Nothing really worth reading, but potential to grow into being a decent writer if you listen to enough feedback.

Then I got to the divorce meeting where the MC turned into a pathetic moron that clearly could never have started or run a successful business like he supposedly did. I quit reading at that point and skipped ahead to hit the 1* button like it deserved.

It was simply too stupid to read another word.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous said:

"Generally good. Drop the "fragile male ego" trash and the run away and hide. Dealing with the pain of betrayal has nothing to do with ego..."

Absolutely agree with the opinion on this overused passive-aggressive feminist trope! 'FME' is cited by male-phobic women and effeminate xy carrier's in numerous Loving Wives stories. Clearly these writers have no heart for the hurting characters they create or they are incapable of understanding human emotion.

Also the cutting the graphic sex scenes could have reduced nearly two full pages of unnecessary verbiage. These scenes contributed absolutely nothing of interest to the story. If titillating (no pun intended) dialog was your aim:

"...Yes, yes. Ohh, don't you dare stoppppp", she yelled again. "It's been so lonnnnnng. I really neeeeed youuuuu. Aahhh ... Aaahhh ... Godd ... Yessss ... Gooooddd... Pl .. Pleaaaassse... Dont .. Donn'tt... Stopppp... Aaaahhhh ... Tha ... Thannn ... Thannnkkk Youuu ... ". She started to tremble uncontrollably and hump her pelvis. "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkk, yesssss. Llllllllickkkkk my cunt. Ohhhh ... Ohhhhhhhh ... I ... I'm ... cum ... cum .... cmmminnggg", she screamed..."

Then this really, really, missed the mark! It comes across as boorish, crude, and juvenile. Maybe buster2u would find it exciting, but really it's, meh. This could have been a good story, but it didn't rise (again, no pun intended) to the occasion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Soooo many cucks on this site. YUCK! Don't worry Jay, the next David will find the same way to make her panties just fall off on their own. Double YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why not find forgiveness one writer asked? You can forgive your rapist, but you sure as hell don't have to have lunch with her not to mention take her back. Not even a once off. If she hadn't been caught how many YEARS would it have continued? Jeez man, there are SO MANY good ones out there that KNOW how to keep their legs closed. Why have a shit sandwich when you can have steak and lobster?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

...And you let David get his wick wet repeatedly in another man's wife and then nothing? Did you purposely make Jay a coward? Katy firing him wouldn't have even been a start.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's not believable. She didn't even look at another man for 2 years. That's just kidding..lol. She had an affair during marriage and was having sex every week for few months. She didn't have guilt, respect, or love during that time. How did she becomes a loving wife that she didn't look another man for two years? Also, there was no proper reason behind why she had an affair, she keeps saying exciting yet not satisfying. I mean HOW?!.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20105 months ago

What a sad wimpy man he is, no wonder the wife decided to get some excitement elsewhere. He’s a drippy doormat, everything she needed he did for her, was there to financially and emotionally l support her and treated her like some sort of Disney princess.

So despite this and how much she loved him she cheated on him repeatedly despite the sex being so poor.

And then she takes everything on the divorce and he gives it up because of all ages done for him. Then wanders off to live alone because she’s so perfect and no one compares to her (despite him never actually looking)

Then when they meet he says he’s half to blame for their divorce? This takes hopefully wrote by a woman because no man I no of would be such a simp.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You had to make Jay a wimp. No man would ever take a cheating whore like this back. You RAAC fucks are sickening. Say sorry after you've cheated, whether your a man or a woman, means nothing.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Getting through all that and it turns into a RAAC. Come on man!

KiwihunterKiwihunter5 months ago

For a start I thought that this story must be set in the United States with the mc blocking messages and refusing con5act. That seems to be the way people without courage and weak moral fibre react.

You changed my perception of who he was when he started thinking rationally and remembered that he had made vows to love and protect her in sickness and health, in good times and bad. Here was a man of integrity and honour who obviously comes from a civilised country.

Well done. 5 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't agree with so many who thought this was a good, well written story. It's not well written, not an engaging plot, telegraphed and unbelievable. HDK's critique hits the mark.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor story. He is such a loser. Get divorced (be fair, not stupid). Why get back together, love?, no, love ended (but in the story it is still there) that is why this is a poor story. People mistake love means marriage, it does not. Love, Trust, Respect, Honesty is needed. Only love, no, not enough for marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a dummy.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

Awesome story I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK story, especially for a first endeavor. Can't see how he could just forget and forgive what she did. This old bullshit that she just didn't know why she did it. If this true, why wouldn't she do it again the next time some slick ass wipe comes along? He comes across as a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dont do the back and forth thing. Makes it unreadae. Id give you 0 stars if i could. Dont do that. Its horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So it was his "fragile male ego" that broke them up, not her blatant and public affair with a guy she didn't even enjoy. Noted, good thing this wiki could see the error of his ways and run back to the wife who cares so much about him that she will have subpar sex with her boyfriend to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The funny part is that the sex with David wasn't even good.

WwoodyWwoody5 months ago

Please ignore the haters (the she-man women haters) only a truly STRONG man can forgive... excellent.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

I was feeling kind of mid about this but it was interesting enough to continue until you started with the male pride and ego bull dook.

Went from 3 to 1 just like that.

Keep writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous