I Dared My Wife To Fuck The Doctor

Story Info
Husband Dares His Wife To Fuck The Other Woman's Husband.
2.7k words
3.76
22.9k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,074 Followers

I dared her to try to seduce him, to get him in the sack and fuck his brains out, knowing my wife's nature, knowing she couldn't resist a dare, I put things in motion. The inspiration of the challenge was us hearing his wife's boast that she was absolutely certain of her husband's fidelity because of his fear of violating their prenuptial and losing everything. She smiled at me after I made the challenge and looked in her rival's husband's direction.

"A piece of cake," she said with an evil grin, looking him over with expert perceptiveness. "Before the day is over," she added with a smirk. "Do you want to add an incentive by any chance?" I nodded, holding up ten fingers, knowing she would understand the sign for ten thousand dollars.

"There would have to be proof of the conquest," I said with a grin. "Something that would prove you had succeeded at your task."

"But of course," she said nodding. "That would only be fair, and I am nothing if not fair. He will be begging at my feet by midnight tonight," she said with an depraved smile spreading across her face as she devised her plan of attack. "You want the proof to go public? Or will personal knowledge be enough?"

"Just me will be fine," I said. "No need to totally ruin her delusion, to shatter her life. Prove it to me and the money is yours," I said. "Spend it as you like, if you can manage your boast. Get him fucking you by the weekend and you win. Fail, and I will have won. You will owe me the ten thousand American George Washingtons. No scruples about fucking another woman's husband?" She smiled and shook her head.

"You know me better than that," she said grinning. "I fucked my sister's husband didn't I?" In her own bed, with her downstairs in the kitchen making his breakfast." I nodded at the memory and smiled.

"You did didn't you," I said, savoring the sweet recollection of my wife seducing her own sister's husband right under her sibling's nose.

"Don't forget the beefy young police Sargent in Boston," she said, referring to the law enforcement officer she fucked in the back of the squad car with me watching from the front when he had been sent to apprehend the couple having sex on the public beach with families on the shore around them. I said I could never forget that and kissed her remembering her bouncing on the policeman's lap as she faced him in his own police car.

"You were at your seductive best that day, my love," I said, savoring the lovely memory of my wife fucking the young stud of a policeman in the backseat of his patrol car in a public park near Boston. "I will never forget the look on that young man's face when you told him you would fuck for the right to walk away. He thought he had died and gone to heaven."

"He was in heaven for a while, darling," Claire said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. "He was fucking your wife. Sweetheart, when he came he heard the bells of heaven chiming through the trees of the park."

"I bet he did,"I said with a laugh, remembering the sight of her humping the policeman, his pants around his ankles and his gun and holster in the front seat with me.

"And don't forget the minister at our wedding," she reminded me, referring to her giving head to the man who later married us in the chapel in Las Vegas in 1978. "He wanted to run off with us after the best blow job of his life. He kept saying, 'I won't take up much room. I will sleep on your couch. I got some money put away.' He was in love. Never had his cock sucked so well and so long. Never had a woman swallow him before, I think," she said with a smirk. "He thought I was in love with his dick," she said. "So, back to this challenge you're laying down. I have to fuck him with proof before tomorrow at sunup and I get ten grand if I do?"

"Right," I said. "I'll take photographic evidence or eye witness testimony. Or," I said, "a written affidavit from the seduced husband himself."

She laughed. "So if I get the guy to sign a form saying he fucked your wife you will call it completed?" she said. I nodded. "Okay, you will have your proof. Get your money ready."

Mrs. Williamson's husband was the noted Dr. Williamson, a physician and noted expert in female health issues, and of course my wife had to feign an illness and get his attention. She had to get him to inquire, as it had to be his idea, though that was hardly a problem for an attractive and sexy woman like my wife to arouse the interest of a man who considered himself the expert in the field of women's health. He was actually like putty in her hands from the start.

I was less interested in winning than I was in watching her work her wiles on the handsome husband of her rival and bedding him in her own home, an estate that made most castles look modest in comparison. I was confident that the haughty Mrs. Williamson was about to lose her husband's virtue to a real pro in the form of my extraordinarily seductive wife and lover.

Throughout the morning my wife repeatedly put her hand to her brow and bowed her head for a few brief and dramatic seconds. It took just forty minutes before he went to her and asked if he could help, if anything was wrong. I knew she had him when he offered to examine her in his private office. She, of course, put him off, saying she was fine, it would "go away' shortly she told him. "It always does," she said dismissively, and that was the hook. He could not resist the task of trying to cure a woman in distress. Could not leave the 'patient' without coming to the rescue and giving her his assistance, his expertise.

When I saw them leave together I knew she'd have him. She would tell him it was a female "thing" and if she could entice him to examine her "privates" he would be a goner. Sure, he had seen hundreds of them, of course, but if he got her to spread her legs for him on the examining table he would be under her power for as long as she wanted. It was just reality, I knew, even though he should be able to look at a vagina without losing himself in a lustful reverie, but I knew that would not be the case. If he gazed at "it" he was toast. I was sure of that. The money was as good as in her purse, and I expected her to be fucking the good doctor by midnight without a doubt.

His wife's boast was toast, and her husband was about to get his faithful-husband's cherry popped. Dr. Williamson was about to break his vows with the eagerness of a fifteen year old virgin on his first date with a real live person. In an examination room with her nakedness under only a hospital gown and her lovely legs open for his view and only his view meant he would be fornicating with her in the near future with no possible way for him to resist the temptation of fucking his wife's rival and pseudo friend.

They were gone for nearly an hour and I smiled to myself as I saw his wife looking around for him, looking passed all the people around her, looking as if she was worried she had overstated her husband's devotion to her and may lose her feelings of superiority over all of the women who found their husbands had given in to the temptations of the flesh and diddled the pussies of other women.

Funny, but I didn't feel sympathy for her anxiety about her husband's fidelity, and I think I actually chuckled at her distress. Mean I know, I guess I should not enjoy a woman's torment so much, but in reality we do both enjoy the challenge of a little promiscuous sex now and then. Okay, more than a little, but to see a smug person twist in the wind on the rope of their own delusions can be great fun to say the least.

When I saw the doctor and my wife enter the large room after an hour I knew he was hers, and it was apparent at the moment his wife saw them that she knew it as well. It could not have been less unmistakable if they had walked into the room naked and holding hands. I smiled and looked at the floor.

For the next two hours the good doctor never left his new patient's side. They didn't dance, no one was because it was not a dance-appropriate occasion, but they seemed to do almost everything else they could have done in public without taking their clothes off. He didn't even try to disguise his interest in Claire and I am sure that fact was patently apparent to Mrs. Williamson as well. The daggers she sent my wife's way shot from her eyes like rockets into the void, and at times she stared at them as if trying to send mental messages for him to die a painful death in a torture chamber of her making.

At around three that afternoon it became clear that the doctor and my wife had disappeared from the scene and had slipped out of the room and found privacy somewhere in the estate where they could do things they couldn't do with nosy people around, somewhere they could actually take their clothes off and get down to basics. At five they still hadn't appeared and it was obvious that fact hadn't escaped the doctor's wife. When the clock read six and they were still not present Mrs. Williamson became absolutely frantic and could hide her agony no longer, and she paced about the room like a prisoner waiting to be executed.

When they appeared at seven thirty I knew I needed to go to the bank. My wife smiled smugly, and she couldn't have been more open about what she had just done if she had stood at the fireplace and shouted, "I just fucked the doctor in the parlor and had oral sex with him while you all chatted about shit no one cares about."

Our eyes met and her smile said, "I told you so." I smiled back and lifted my class, saluting her success and sending her my congratulations.

She nodded back, giving me that womanly superior look that females have been giving us males since time began. I noticed that her sweater showed no signs of bra straps and I wondered if her panties were in her purse. Clearly she had won the bet and was pleased with herself and her ability to seduce whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and for whatever reasons that she set her mind to. When she came over to me she handed me a stack of what I realized were polaroids and I glanced through the five pictures of the doctor standing nude with his dick in his hand. "Okay," I said. "I accept your proof."

As we drove home I asked her where she accomplished her goal, and she said in his den, the large bathroom, and in his library next to the bookcases and under his desk. I kissed her and said, "Congratulations, my love. You are one devious fucking broad," I said. "A wife is stupid to make a claim that her husband is immune to being seduced by anyone but her. A woman is crazy to give you that chore to live up to," I told her.

"But you dared me," she said, reminding me of my challenge. "You put money on it." She laughed. "You doubted me?" I told her the dare was for the pleasure of seeing her work her skills at seducing a helpless male and putting a smug shrew in her place. I asked her if they took all their clothes off. If right in his house, with his wife close by, if she got him naked and vulnerable. She nodded her head and grinned. "He was like a high school freshman in the girls locker room. He couldn't get out of his jeans fast enough," she said with a grin.

"When he examined my pussy, I could see he had an erection. A doctor with a boner? I thought he may take his cock out right there in his examination room. He probed me for a long time with his gloved hand. I asked him if he saw anything he liked."

"You asked him that?" I asked, incredulous that she would be so bold so soon. She said it was clear really soon after he had her undress that they would be fucking before the day was over. She described how he began to shake with excitement as he examined her pussy, clearly having an erection and hardly able to control himself with her. "He is a doctor, so he has seen a lot of pussies," I said, "but yours got him turned on like a sailor on leave," I said. "He was defenseless and under your spell. Poor guy," I said. "He didn't have a chance."

She talked him into doing her doggy style in the parlor. They could hear the people downstairs as they fucked and it didn't seem to bother him. He told her she was the first woman he had fucked since before his marriage, before med school, and he he was so horny that he came just a few minutes after entering her pussy for the first time. While they were fucking someone came to the door and knocked, but they were quiet and whoever it was went away.

Claire described how they listened to the people as they had sex and even laughed about how the guests would react if they knew what the doctor was doing to one of them in his study while they chatted about politics and the weather. He laughed about how they thought of him as being above having sexual desires and needs. He said his wife didn't like sex and thought it was dirty and gross. She had never gone down on him in all their years together, and said any man who would do that was literally an animal and not worth caring about.

I felt sorry for the guy as she talked and I suggested she fuck him occasionally to make his life bearable. She smiled and said she had thought about that. I kissed her and said, "Fuck him good, sweetheart," I said, giving her a hug as she nodded and grinned.

Dr. Carl Williamson has become a regular at our house, taking the guest room on occasion to make love with Claire and renew his sexual energy. He spends the night with us every few months, telling his wife he is at a medical convention and calls her every night to ease her mind. I tell him he should get the hell out and leave her to her sex-hating ways, but he says he is fond of her and has gotten used to the life he has.

"Having no sex is not a life,"I told him, "but you have fucking Claire at least. She is here for you whenever you want, so come back as often as you like,as often as you can get here.

I knew when I challenged Claire to fuck the smug woman's husband that she would succeed, and I was happy to hand over the ten thousand dollars to her when we got home after she took the dare and won her prize, the doctor who was sexually deprived. If you think your husband won't fuck anyone but you, you have something to learn about human sexuality. Be fair warned. Life is not that simple, not that predictable. so don't be so sure of yourself.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,074 Followers