All Comments on 'I Dared My Wife To Fuck The Doctor'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Idiots don't die out. This author and his story prove it! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's so easy to ignore these, I look at who wrote it and don't bother wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His wife is a paid prostitute...he is her pimp. He is also so stupid that she has her husband paying her tricks fee for them. Last, she's getting to pick out who she has sex with and the husband's approval. 1☆

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck Crap

26thNCuck Disapproved

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

As much as I hate to agree with 26thNC, on this one I do, although not for the reason he states. These characters seduce an otherwise innocent, though vulnerable, man just because they can? With no thought to the consequences? The doctor might not only lose his family but also his reputation? Even his livelihood. This so called couple doesn't care for anything or anyone. They don't seem to bother to find out why the Mrs. Williamson braggs about her husband's fidelity. What if she suffered a tragedy and was deeply wounded by another man's infidelity and looks to her present husband for strength and stability in her life? These two creeps either don't care or are too stupid to even ask the questions. If the author's purpose was to teach the reader that there are some selfish, awful people in the world, he succeeded and I applaud him for that. If the idea was to affirm or encourage their low-life behavior, then a pox on all their houses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...