All Comments on 'I Decide to Take the Train'

by Petereater

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely excellently written!! Many thanks for allowing me that brief moment of being lost in the world of another imagination.

I do hope there will be a part two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

think like this: I returned her smiled, ruin the storyline for me. Just proofread before posting

PetereaterPetereateralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

I'm sorry that a slight miss spelled word caused me to ruin the storyline for you. I proofread the story many times, sometimes an author reads the story so many times her eyes skip over the small mistakes, "it happens".

If possible give my story another chance, you may like it.

Hubbub69Hubbub69almost 2 years ago

Brilliant! Please continue with part 2.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Reading your work out of submitted order after discovering Mrs. Hopkins piece. Loved the steam bath piece and also like very much this intensely erotic piece whether fantasy or not. Loved the train setting, the crisp dialogue, sharp mood swings and the sex; maybe most of all the poignant/hopeful ending to this piece. Yes, I hope you explore their relationship further; would like to get to know Kelly and Sandy not to mention poor Sally, but if not in the cards, will enjoy reading again. Following you know, so will not miss another piece from your vivid imagination.

Prettybetty2828Prettybetty2828over 1 year ago

I loved this story, wish there was more

puppettpuppett3 months ago

i think the story stopped at a good point.

the begining was difficult to get into but the rest was easy to enjoy

intense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPetereater@Petereater
Single, professional workaholic. Formally married, not interested in repeating that mistake. I do enjoy lit chats when I have the time, also enjoy writing my stories, but it has been so long since I published any I keep trying to get back to them… oh well “someday.”