All Comments on 'I Didn't Text Him...Vodka Did Ch. 4'

by aFutileResistance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
The_Wandering_StrayThe_Wandering_Strayalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t leave me waiting long

I need to know what happens. This entire story is a whirlwind and I need to know what happens nexts. I remember reading the first two chapters I guess right after they came out, but then I sadly forgot about this story. Now I am once again fully immersed and I need to know.

Also I love you works and writing. I love how you are able to create actual characters that make me as a reader feel something. Thank you for the time and effort you put in these stories thank you.

aFutileResistanceaFutileResistancealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Wandering Stray.

I have to say thank you, this story hasn’t done well and I am contemplating not posting the rest as it’s more relationship than sex...I’ll finish editing and put it up for you. <3

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowalmost 4 years ago

But why?

Please don’t leave us wondering for too long

PlainJane50PlainJane50almost 4 years ago

Please post the next chapter soon. Your writing is so intense. My pulse was racing while reading. Why is he now so angry? Is he afraid of being hurt again or is this his revenge? Please don't keep us waiting for long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I always liked this story and really hoped maybe you would come back to it one day and I'm very happy you did. I can't wait to read the next part when your finished!

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Please Continue This Story

Dear aFutileResistance, please know that there are readers awaiting the next chapter. There is a comfort in seeing these flawed characters struggling for what...love, security, hope? They are kindred spirits of so many weary travelers.

-g

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraFutileResistance@aFutileResistance
If you've been following my channel for any length of time you'll notice I have a number of stories that are unfinished at the moment. I am the kind of person who will immerse myself into something only to jump to the next thing as soon as the idea hit me. I'm going to take ...