All Comments on 'I Discover the Real Me Pt. 04'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
VanessaEvansVanessaEvansalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The rest of my stories

Literotica will not publish all of my stories but you can find all of them by googling 'vanessa evans erotic stories'.

V

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 4 years ago
Super sexy

Looking forward to next semester and lots of creative dress designs. :)

chris61991chris61991over 2 years ago

I just re-read all parts of this story. I really enjoyed Dani's exhibitionism! I'm of 2 ways of thinking on whether there should be more. On 1 side, I really enjoyed Dani's nude adventures, and that part wants to see more of Dani (no pun intended), but on the other, maybe by this point she has had the growth, learned about the real "her" and so the question is whether there should be more story to tell. Does she have more to learn from Ethan (or somebody else) about what she likes or is she really just settled into knowing all she enjoys? I could imagine more adventures for her to have, just on campus alone, and then certainly places elsewhere she could enjoy exposing herself. Among other things, the story seems to mention her visiting home and I wonder how she might expose herself back in her neighborhood now after what she's learned. Another thing could be a surprise visit from a relative at college, esp. while she's busy exposing herself. (her mom, her dad, or her brother.) And I don't think Vanessa is opposed to her characters having taboo adventures, so maybe she could have some kind of hookup with the relative.) Another thing for visiting home, maybe her brother could help her on a nude walk late at night, like daring her to walk him to someplace like a convenience store, or maybe some kind of exposure at a party....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous