I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I went downstairs, trying to shake the fog of sleep from my brain. I set a pot of coffee, noting that my dad and Addy were nowhere to be found yet, meaning they were no doubt still asleep after a long night of 'celebrating' with one another. I was yawning and scratching the back of my head as I wandered into the living room...

Jerica was sitting in a chair, wearing thong panties and a cropped tank-top while she played on her Vita. She waved to me absently. "Hey, Plato..."

I tried to keep my eyes from popping out of my head and not stare, enraptured as I was by her long, shapely legs and tight stomach. If her tits had been bigger, she would have been absolutely stunning and made every other woman around her look like kibble. Even so, her dark sexiness was growing on me.

"Sit and take a load off," she mentioned, not looking away from her game. "It'll do a better job of concealing that hard-on in any event."

I flushed in embarrassment and sat quickly on the couch, my hands in my lap. I said nothing, being rather unsure of what there was to say at this point. To be honest, I couldn't even really blame the erection on morning wood, since I hadn't been sporting said boner when I came downstairs. It only started happening (and quickly) when I espied my nearly naked step-sister.

"This sure is awkward for you," she said casually, her thumbs flying over the buttons. "Damned if I know why, though."

The chiding, if you could call it that, stung me into a response. I shook my head and finally spoke. "Y'gotta admit, it's a little weird, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"I... well, me, seeing you like... that."

She cocked an eyebrow and looked at me. "Our parents just got married after meeting on vacation and knowing each other for essentially two months, and seeing a nearly naked chick is what strikes you as weird in all this?"

I said nothing.

"I'd ask if you were gay, but your dick tells me you're not. So, back to my original point- I've got no idea why you're making this so difficult on yourself."

"Because it's been my dad and I for years, and now there's a step-mom and a step-sister who struts around mostly naked on a regular basis, there might be some adjustment time necessary." I replied somewhat defiantly. I was determined to make sense here.

"Most guys'd be thrilled to have a chick walking around mostly naked," she pointed out. "And I really hope you don't take forever to adjust, because this awkward thing isn't working for me. I just moved across the damn country because my mom fell in love, I don't need this to boot."

"Sorry, Lady Godiva." I snorted.

She paused her game and sighed. "Seriously, dude. You're nice enough, but get the stick out of your ass, I've done enough compromising."

She stood up and walked toward me. I tried not to stare at the black thong she was wearing, which barely covered her pussy. The tank-top was very abbreviated, cut off so that the bottom of it barely covered her breasts, the bottom swell of which could be seen. She came to a stop in front of me and stood there, one hand on her hip while she looked down at me.

"Can't believe I have to do this with a full-grown, straight man," she sighed. "But here..."

And with that, she pulled her tank-top over her head, exposing her breasts. My eyes went wide again and there was a completely involuntary and unstoppable stirring in my pants. I could feel my cock begin to throb at the sigh of her body. She wasn't covered in tattoos, but she had more than just a few, strategically placed around her lithe form. I could clearly see the little rings that pierced her nipples now. She didn't seem the least bit self-conscious about her near nudity in my presence.

"Here you go," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Jerica's tits, in all their B-cup glory."

If I wanted to look away, she clearly had no intention of letting me. She had her fingers on my chin and was making sure I stared. She clearly wanted this awkwardness out of my system, and the sooner, the better.

So I gaped at my new step-sister's breasts, pale and somewhat pointy, but still soft and rather delicious-looking. Not only was my cock throbbing in my pants, I could feel myself salivating at the sight of them. This was definitely driving me into the realm of inappropriate thoughts for which there was no defence.

"See?" she said, leaning forward. "World didn't come to an end now, did it? I have no intention of covering up because you're feeling neurotic and repressed, so you need to get bored of them, okay?"

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that wasn't happening any time soon, but maybe I'd learn to not be so obvious?

"They're just tits," she said. "Plain ol' tits, and I should be able to walk around with them out and not cause you to have a brain aneurism."

I seized up and shuddered as she reached between my legs and took hold of my cock through my pajama bottom, giving it a squeeze. "Pretty soon, this won't make an appearance at every little sign of my flesh. Not that you need to be a eunuch, Plato, but I can't stand the awkward thing."

She stood up and nodded. "I think that was a good start. If you see me walking around with my tits out, go ahead and stare to get it out of your system, I really don't mind, okay? It's a lot less annoying than seeing you turn red, forget how to speak and run to your room to slam your door."

She went back to her seat and began playing her video game again. I slumped back into the couch, staring ahead dully and waiting for my erection to subside. I noticed she had not replaced her shirt, clearly meaning for me to be able to see her tits if necessary to calm the fuck down. She failed to understand, apparently, that her shapely legs and tight ass, encased within that tiny black thong, were equally a turn-on for me, at least as much as her knockers were. If she caught me staring, she clearly didn't care.

Once my erection had calmed down, leaving me merely swollen, I got up and went to the kitchen to retrieve my coffee. I heard conversation upstairs and went back into the living room. "The 'rents are up, just so you know."

"Sweet, thanks for the heads-up." Jerica said as she reached down beside her chair and pulled out some pajama pants that she slipped into. She then put her tank top back on and resumed playing her game. Dad and Addy were down a short time later, giving us a quick hello before saying they were heading out for a morning run. I couldn't help but notice Jerica's skeptical look at this announcement.

"Since when do you run in the mornings?" she asked. I looked at dad and inquired along the same lines. He sure as hell never did that until now.

"What, two people can't improve their health to make sure they enjoy one another's company for as long as possible?" Addy retorted. Jerica apparently had no answer to that, shrugged and went back to her game. I, meanwhile went upstairs to take a shower. I had a feeling I'd be relieving some tension.

As the hot water inundated me, I was picturing Jerica, both as she had been this morning, wearing only a thong and her tits right in front of me, and as I had seen her the other night, secretly fingering herself in front of the mirror. My forehead was pressed against the wall and my eyes were closed as I stroked myself back to hardness.

I could picture her looking in the mirror, leaning back against the doorframe, her ass cheeks flexing as she fingered herself, her other hand caressing her breasts. I thought of her shaved pussy, glistening with wetness as she pleasured herself. I could see her slender fingers playing with her clit or dipping in and out from between her wet folds.

She arched her back, her ass cheeks clenching hard for several moments as she came and this sent me over the edge. I pressed the pulsing head of my cock against the wet tiles of the shower wall, stroking rapidly and sighing as loudly as I dared before I spurted, slathering the tiles with my pearly cum. I hope my grunt and my groan wasn't too loud- I knew my dad was pretty deaf to things, but I had no idea about Addy or Jerica. With any luck, Addy and dad were still out for a run and Jerica was lost in her game.

I was resting with my forehead against the wall when I sensed a change in the bathroom. No noise, but the steam of my shower swirled around me oddly. And then the voice.

"Just keep jerkin' it in there for a few," I heard Jerica say, her padding footfalls now audible. "I need to take a slash."

"What about the bathroom downstairs?" I protested.

"Uh-uh," I heard her reply as the toilet seat went up and I heard her sit down. "Mom blew that one up just before she left. No way in Hell I'm using it for the next half hour, whether the fan is on or not. All you're doing is taking a shower."

I kept my head against the wall, my hand still on my throbbing cock. I heard her start to pee, the sound echoing around the bathroom, even over my shower running. Thankfully the shower curtain was completely opaque, so neither of us could see the other as more than a vague shape.

"Sorry if you've got a piss fetish," she said plainly. "Can't be helped."

I didn't, but the thought of what she was doing right now, mere feet away, gave my cock tingles. I stroked myself slowly, shivering as my cum continued to slowly ooze out. I tried to breathe silently, not letting her know that I actually had been jerking off in here while thinking of her, no matter what she thought she knew or had guessed.

Then there was an unlady-like sound, followed by a pause.

"Sorry," she muttered. "No need to worry, though. Not like we had burritos last night or anything."

"This is a weird conversation to be having with a new step-sister." I replied, hoping my voice helped to mask what I was doing.

"Trust me, you haven't even begun to have weird conversations with me, Plato," she said dismissively. "When we're discussing necrophilia in a graveyard at midnight, you will just be getting an inkling of the weird shit you never want to talk about."

"Fair enough," I muttered. "I don't really have anything to compete with that."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you know all sorts of things I'm not the least bit interested in talking about." I heard her say before she began rustling around. "I'm done, I'll do you the favour of not flushing, so that the water doesn't go cold or hot on you."

And then she was gone, the steam swirling around weirdly upon her exit. I finished my little operation and then cleaned myself up. Heading to my bedroom with a towel around my waist, I heard music coming from Jerica's room. The arrhythmic sound of feet on the carpeted floor indicated she was dancing. I didn't dare go look, because she'd see me, but as I returned to my room, I found myself thinking about her pale body, probably wearing only a thong, twirling around the floor.

And even though I'd just cum, I found my cock swelling again. I got up and closed the door.

***

I guess I somewhat got used to Jerica walking around in various states of undress, usually in the early morning or walking past her room, because she had a habit of leaving her door open. Mostly it was tank-tops and underwear, but occasionally her breasts were on display. I began to wonder if she was, in fact, a nudist or even an exhibitionist, but then I noticed that she was almost consistently covered up when my dad or even her mom were around. Sure, sometimes the underwear and panties in the morning when she came down to get coffee, but she never hung around. Her near-nudity seemed to be reserved for when they were indisposed or not present.

I was walking through the upstairs hallway one morning, on my way back from the bathroom, wearing only my boxers, when she stopped me. She was wearing nothing but a tiny black thong again. She was standing in front of me quite plainly, as if this was the most natural thing in the world. Her tits were inches from my chest.

"Hey, sorry to stop you, but I need to find out where a certain club is," she began. "Right up my alley, apparently, hoping to connect with a few people that share my stream of consciousness. Goth-vampire, shit, y'know?"

"I'll help if I can, but wouldn't Google be a better reference?" I asked.

"Google is not really aware of this place, it's kind of underground, literally. Doesn't even have a website. I've got some vague coordinates. Where's the Mount Pleasant Cemetery?"

"Actually not too far from here," I said. "Big place, you're looking at maybe a twenty-minute walk to its southernmost end."

I took her into my room and sat down at my desktop, pulling up a map of our area. She stood behind me, but I was acutely aware of her proximity, almost feeling the warmth of her body. Hopefully she didn't see the involuntary stir in my boxers.

"Here it is," I said, pointing to the screen. "Now, you-"

I paused, because she leaned over, her breasts pressing into my shoulders as she looked at the screen. She noticed my pause and pulled back for a moment. "Sorry..." she said, brushing off my shoulder for some reason and then resuming leaning into it. I tried to ignore the sensation of her soft flesh and her nipple pressing against me, focusing on the map.

"Any idea where in the cemetery you're supposed to be?" I asked.

She thought about, shifting slightly. "Something about a wall? A raised wall at the end of a street."

I tried to picture what she was talking about. Mount Pleasant cemetery was not flat, rising away from the streets that bordered it to a large hill, atop which sat the servicing church and most of the cemetery proper. A wall...

"There are a few streets that run up to it and end there. Sometimes the hill looms over the end of the street."

"Okay, they wouldn't say what the name of the street was, just that it was on the east side." Jerica mentioned.

I chuckled. "So what you're saying is that you're gonna visit an illegal goth-vampire club built into the side of one of the city's biggest cemeteries. And all we have to do is find the entrance. I guess I'll come along to help you locate it, it'll be like finding the door to a Dwarven city."

"Wow, nerd alert," she muttered. "Still, having you come along is probably a good idea, at least until we find it. You're not gonna want to come in, forget that they wouldn't let you."

I was going to get up when she used her hands to keep me in my chair, although she didn't have to press hard. "Here, as thanks for the help..."

She then squirmed her tits over my shoulders and the back of my neck for several seconds while she reached down my torso and drew her long, black-painted fingernails up my chest. I shivered and my cock became visibly erect immediately. I stared at the screen, wide-eyed until she finished before she stood up and stepped back.

"Hey, y'get to see me in my full kit when we leave tonight," she mentioned. "You can tell me what you think. Thanks again, Sean."

I was still staring at the screen when she closed the door. I couldn't recall her ever calling me Sean before.

***

"So, this is the getup," she said, standing in front of me. "Whaddya think?"

She looked great, in a dark goth way. She was wearing abbreviated jean shorts, black in colour, with shredded black nylons on her legs. Black Doc Martens. Her now-habitual tank top advertised The Sisters of Mercy, over which she wore a black leather jacket with tiny spikes on the shoulders and an faded Union Jack on the back. Lipstick, black, but somehow with a blood red undertone. Eyelashes, black, as was her mascara. Crosses and pentagrams hung from her ears. Her hair was worn forward enough to almost cover one eye.

"I didn't figure you for a monarchist." I replied, smirking.

"Oh, fuck off," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Does it work or not?"

"You look really goth," I replied. "And really good."

"There, was that so hard?" she said, slinging a small backpack over her shoulder. It occurred to me that purses were probably not her thing. "I think I've got everything."

"I'll take your word for it, since I have no idea what you'd need to visit an illegal goth club."

"Just my wallet, some booze and a few condoms." Jerica replied, shrugging.

"A few? You're feeling ambitious." I mused.

"Why take a cock in the twat when you can take another in the ass at the same time?" she remarked casually. "I know what I like. C'mon, let's go."

Addy had expressed no particular concern about her daughter leaving, and I told dad I was just helping her orient herself to the downtown before she went clubbing, which was perfectly true. Then we were off, looking for the mysterious entrance to her illegal club.

I kept trying to picture streets that terminated below the hill of the cemetery, so we walked along the east side of Mount Pleasant, gazing down the streets. Three small streets were residential and ended with a solid wall of brick or concrete with the cemetery overhead. They were decorated with flowers and plaques and lavabos, but there was clearly no entrance.

Then another street, one that was not residential but little more than a widening in the road. It was a municipal works street, although more of an alleyway than anything. There had once been a tall steel gate, but it was gone, only the posts on either side remaining. Jerica seemed excited and hurried down the narrow way, past old, low brick offices that had grated windows. It smelled old and musty and was dark because of the lack of lights.

Predictably, the street ended and the hill that was the cemetery rose a good thirty feet over us. A wrought-iron fence cold be seen bordering the cemetery property overhead, keeping careless people from accidentally walking off the edge. Old, rotting brickwork formed the face of the wall, and from this close, one could barely make out a slender wooden door that was fixed into the wall. There was a faded pentagram in the middle of the old wood.

"Gee, I wonder if this is the place..." I mused, trying to keep the snark out of my voice. She shot me a look and rapped quietly on the door. Seconds passed and a slot opened, two watery eyes peering out and narrowing when they saw us.

"I'm new," Jerica said quietly. "Password is 'asenath'.

The eyes squinted, but then darted over at me, staring.

"Don't mind him," Jerica said. "He just helped me get here and he couldn't care less. He's leaving."

The head attached to the eyes nodded. There was a rustling and then the door juddered. Rather than swinging open, it came out of its fixings completely and was put aside. Dust accompanied the displacement. A man whose age I couldn't begin to determine, dressed all in black, looked at us for a moment. Blackness was all I could see past the door.

"Don't wait up, Plato." Jerica said, stepping inside without looking back at me. "And don't worry, I can find my back from here."

"Okay, but you've got my number if you need anything." I said, but she was already gone. The venerable guardian of the door fixed it back into place, and in the nearly non-existent light, it almost disappeared into the wall. I stood there for another moment and then turned and left, before they sicced the hellhounds or vampire bats on me.

Back home, I was once again lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling and lost in thought. I found myself wondering what the hell a goth-vampire bar built into and under a cemetery could possibly look like. How long had it been there? What did one do in such a place?

It occurred to me that I never would have cared if it hadn't been for Jerica. She'd taken condoms with her, so I don't know if she'd gone with the express intention of getting laid, or if it was simply as casual precaution. I admit I wouldn't have blinked if she told me she was into completely casual sex.

And how did a goth get themselves invited to a place like that anyway? How was it kept a secret? So many questions I had no business pondering. I began imagining it, picturing the Ragged Flagon from Skyrim, only giving it an even grimmer and creepier feeling. I had no real basis for these ruminations, but clearly someone had taken the time to create the place.