I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gnnnnn, yes..." she whispered, her hips squirming. "Shit, that's so good..."

She was getting wet enough that I could hear her now, the slick, squishing noises of her pussy filling the tiny stone room. I remembered what she'd said about needing to not get myself all worked up and neurotic about her sexuality, so I sighed and let my body react accordingly. My hard-on grew inside my pants and I subtly put a hand on it to shift it around to a more comfortable position.

If Jerica had noticed, she didn't care. She had three fingers now churning inside her wet tunnel, while her thumb expertly brushed over her clit. Her head moved from side to side, eyes closed and biting her lower lip. Her inner thighs were now shining with her lubrication. She certainly did get wet when she was excited.

Huhhhhn, fuck!" she gasped, pushing her hips off the stone, her lovely ass cheeks flexing. Her engorged pussy made greedy sucking sounds as she fucked her fingers, the three slender digits rippling inside her. I was distinctly aware of my cock throbbing and wished I could have pulled it out and made myself cum. I looked down the path for the briefest of moments, making sure no one was approaching before returning to staring at my step-sister, who was in the throes of pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus, here it comes..." she hissed, pressing against her fingers while she jammed them inside herself. She clenched her teeth and let out a final squeak before she began shuddering, letting out a low moan. She writhed and pumped against her hand, cumming hard. Droplets of cum spattered on the grey stone, darkening it where they landed. My cock was aching for release, but I couldn't do anything right now. I'd have to wait.

She flopped onto the ancient stone, sighing loudly, her fingers now leaving her well-used pussy. She brought them up to her black lips, licking and sucking on them, making contented noises. I stared at her sex, the glistening folds that surrounded her inner pink, all perfectly visible to me. I found myself wishing I could get closer.

"Ahhhhhhhh, I needed that..." she sighed, now relaxing and looking at the peaked ceiling. "Few things get me off harder than breaking a taboo."

"That's... fairly obvious." I replied, unsure of what else to say. She tilted her head up to look at me and snickered, her gaze on my pants.

"Little worked up, Plato?" she teased, sitting up. "Want me to keep watching while you take care of that?"

"I am not jerking off and blowing a load inside a mausoleum," I said flatly. "Your kink, not mine. I'd feel too awkward."

"Is it because we're outdoors?" she asked.

"Well, no," I answered, feeling awkward. "I just don't want to violate someone's final resting place. If I were in a park or on a nature trail but out of sight, I guess I could. It wouldn't be the first time."

"Well, we'll go find you a secluded park, then," she announced. "But first..."

She picked up her shorts and thong, holding them in her hands while she stepped out of the mausoleum and to a tree around side of it. She squatted down low and began peeing. She saw me giving her a look and shrugged.

"What? I had to go. And even I won't piss on someone's grave. Well, maybe a fundamentalist's..."

I stared at her peeing, since clearly she didn't mind. When she finished, she put her thong and shorts back on and nodded to me. It was considerably darker than when we'd started and she had reverted to her mysterious, esoteric goth demeanour again.

"So, let's go find you a dark park to jerk it in," she said, tilting her head to indicate I should follow her. "Don't worry, I'll keep watch, same as you did."

Of course, Jerica didn't really know any parks in the area, so she relied on me to find us one that suited. This was more difficult than one might think, since the criteria was identifying one I could safely masturbate in just after sundown.

We finally ended up in a fair-sized park, surrounded by trees. Jerica looked around and pointed. "There, that tree cluster."

Still not sure I was actually doing this, I followed my step-sister over to the knot of trees she'd indicated. By now it was mostly dark and there was little or no chance of people walking through the park seeing us, so long as we were quiet. She stood behind a tree, her body facing out toward the park while she looked at me. "Okay, do your thing. I'll try not to look. Too much."

I took a deep breath, knowing that trying to get out of this situation would be at least as awkward as complying. I'd watched her masturbate, hadn't I? Looking around to make sure no one could see us, I unzipped and pulled my cock out of my pants. Another deep breath and I began to massage myself, closing my eyes and trying to think of sexy things.

I guess I'd been at it long enough that Jerica thought to interject. "Having a little trouble keeping focused?" she asked. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. Or, more specifically, down at my crotch, where my hand was holding my swollen but still-soft member.

"Here," she said, hiking her shorts down, along with her thong to expose her lovely ass. The garments now rested on her thighs halfway down to her knees. "Maybe having something to look at'll help. Stare as much as you like, I'll keep watch."

The sight of her shapely cheeks did indeed cause a stir in me, and she turned back to look out into the park while I stared longingly at that wonderful behind. I abandoned my inhibitions and began stroking, imagining myself pumping my throbbing cock up and down between those cheeks, or even sliding deep inside her puckered knot, fucking her ass until we both came.

I did indeed start to get hard, forgetting the circumstances and thinking only of that ass. Jerica was keeping a watch out, leaning one arm against the trunk of the tree that hid her from general view. I couldn't believe my eyes when she widened her stance slightly and reached a hand down, stoking her pussylips slowly. It was too dark for me to have a perfect view of the action, but I didn't need to, either. Was she turned on or simply looking to assist me with the visual? I knew she had no problem getting off in front of me, after all.

I was hard as a rock now, gazing at her ass and her fingers teasing her slit. She seemed to bend forward slightly, and I thought I heard her sigh. I pumped my shaft vigorously, already feeling the pleasant tingle that was building deep inside me. I leaned against the small tree I was next to while I jerked myself, eager to cum now. There was no trace of my earlier hesitation.

"You getting worked up back there, Plato?" she asked quietly, a hint of amusement in her voice. "You're certainly sounding the part. Enjoying the show?"

I was enjoying it and seconds later, my body stiffened and I grunted, attempting to not moan loudly. With several last, determined pulls, my cock twitched and I came, hard. My pearly cum jetted out and one of the droplets hit Jerica, right on her ass cheek. She started slightly and twisted her torso to look down at her ass. She saw the glistening spot and then smirked at me. "From over there? Not bad..."

I kept cumming and she watched with a casual interest. She wasn't fascinated, but she was intent on watching the rest of the show. My cum pattered onto the grass between us and I breathed through my nose, attempting to keep myself as quiet as possible, even though it was unlikely that anyone else was in the park.

I sagged against the tree finally, breathing heavily. My cock still twitched in my fist, oozing the last of my essence. Jerica waited patiently, looking around on occasion to make sure no one was approaching. She nodded like some mission had been accomplished. Finally, she moved up to me, wearing a little smirk.

"Well now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked. I shook my head, having little else to say. I released my dick and took several more deep breaths while she watched. "No idea why you mundanes are so opposed to having fun whenever you feel like it. You bring any tissues or something like that?"

I shook my head again. "Sorry, wasn't expecting to jerk off in a park. Must've slipped my mind."

"Luckily for you, I'm always prepared," she answered, digging into her backpack and pulling out a tiny package of tissues and wet-wipes, obviously for just such an occasion. As I cleaned myself, she hiked her thong and her shorts back up. I noticed she hadn't wiped my cum off her ass cheek. "It's probably not a bad idea to start carrying some if you're ever out with me, just so you know. I get myself off when I feel like it and it's kinda stupid for you not to."

I just nodded wearily as we resumed our walk home.

***

I'll admit, I didn't really understand this girl. And living with her wasn't helping. Most of the time, she was completely casual and aloof to me. True, she was still walking around mostly naked on occasion, but my presence didn't seem to register with her. If she talked to me when she had no top on, it was no different than if she'd been wearing a shirt. She sure as hell didn't care if she saw me in only my boxers, or even naked once or twice.

She redecorated her room, which soon became some weird goth haven. Colour scheme? You guessed it- black and deep red. The flowers, the wall decorations, her sheets, everything. The only other colour in the room was provided by her computer screen, when it was turned on. Her music was constantly playing, even when she was asleep. At least she was respectful enough to keep it on a low setting if her door was open.

The sexuality thing became weird. If dad and Addy weren't home, she was much more likely to be in a state of undress, and occasionally I'd walk by her room and the door would be open- once or twice, I saw her lying on her bed, squirming and groaning as she fingered herself or slid a black and red dildo in and out of her pussy or ass. The dildo she used looked like a crucifix, the crossbar forming a small hilt of sorts that she could use to hold it steadily while latex Jesus plunged in and out of her. I shook my head, pinched my eyes and kept moving.

Another time I heard her panting and moaning in her room. I glanced in as I walked by and was given pause. We'd recently taken delivery of her bed from her old home, a large, antique thing with four shorts posts. I watched now, because Jerica was squatting on her bed, moving up and down on one of the posts, the glistening head plunging in and out of her wet pussy. She was trembling and covered in sweat while she fucked it, her eyes closed.

But then I must have made some sort of noise, because her eyes snapped open and met mine. They flashed angrily and she glared at me, pausing in fucking her bed.

"Problem?!" she snapped. "Get the fuck out of here!"

I retreated hastily and went to my room. While it was silly to worry about leaving it, I didn't want to risk her wrath. This didn't, of course, keep me from thinking about what I'd seen and how intensely erotic I found it. The knob and shaft of the post she was fucking hadn't been huge, but they were no doubt enough to give her a good stretch. I had a decided hard-on and was about to do something about it when my door opened and in walked Jerica, wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"I know I didn't knock, but since you seem to have boundary issues, I thought I'd just play along," she said as she approached me while I sat up hastily. "Huh, so you were about to beat it?"

"I really don't get you," I said, somewhat irritated. "It's not like I charged into your room, you know. Yeah, I paused and was kinda of staring, but I hadn't expected to see, well... that."

"You could've kept walking, y'know," she countered. "Even if you caught a flash of me doing something, why the Hell would you think it's okay to just stop and stare?"

"Closing your door would've prevented the whole thing." I shot back.

"I shouldn't have to!" Jerica said in a barely restrained hiss. She seemed genuinely angry. "I've let you see my tits and walked around with them out so you'd get this shit out of your system. Looks like you're nowhere near that goal."

"Well I'm at a loss," I said angrily. "Sometimes you'll get yourself off right in front of me, other times you are ready to bite my head off if I catch a glimpse. Keeping track is hard, you know."

"It's actually really simple, caveman," she growled, her eyes flashing dangerously. "If I tell you it's okay to look, then you can fucking look. If I didn't invite you to look, don't look. I'm not your property, brother. And I'm warning you now, you won't be the first guy I've castrated because he felt entitled."

She then stood up and stomped out of my room. I flopped back on my bed, staring at the ceiling in exasperation. I really, really didn't understand my step-sister one bit.

***

Two days later, I saw Jerica again in more than just passing. I don't think she was avoiding me, per se, so much as she did her own thing and if we happened to run into one another, whatever. I was sitting in the living room and reading a book when she came home, her habitual backpack over her shoulder. She was wearing a tattered Siouxie And The Banshees t-shirt today. No bra, obviously, since her nipples were quite visible. I looked up and then back down at my book, so I couldn't be accused of staring without permission.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked as she flopped sideways into her adopted lounger, her feet pointed toward me.

"Namuch," I replied coolly. "Do anything transmundane today?"

"Shit, I wish," she sighed. "Probably gonna go upstairs and blast one off, y'know? I thought getting laid would be easier in this city."

I gave her a wry look. "Please, a hot goth chick like you must have a zillion guys who want to fuck her."

"Yeah, but that's not the point," she replied, disgruntled. "I thought I'd meet a different type of guy here, a different type of goth guy, anyway. Turns out there's just fifty times more of the same types as I'm used to back in my hometown. "So fifty times more losers, fifty times more creepers, fifty times more douchebags and fifty times more of the good ones who are already taken and won't just casually fuck."

"Well, I'm not a goth, so that's one less creeper on your list," I pointed out, causing her to snicker. I closed my book. "Look, I'm sorry I stared. I'm just not used to being around a girl who's as randomly open as you. There was no disrespect intended."

"Glad to hear that, but just keep it in mind. You ever seen a girl fuck a bedpost before?"

"Can't say as I have, no," I admitted. "Not live, anyway."

"Oh, so you've seen the online porn of it?" she inquired, smiling slyly.

"Well, not before I caught you doing it," I said. "I checked it out after seeing you, to see if it was a thing."

"Oh, and make sure I wasn't some total deviant and freak, right?" she posited, her tone neutral.

"Well, you've got plenty of company if you are," I said. "Tons of vids of girls fucking bedposts, humping chair legs and whatnot. I guess it's not that uncommon."

"Okay, like I said, I'm probably gonna go upstairs and jill one out," she continued. "And I'm horny enough that it might be the bedpost again. I need to feel my girl good and stuffed."

I nodded. "I'll make sure to not stare."

"Don't worry about it," she answered, waving it off. "You can look if you like, I'm expecting it this time, so it's okay. See you upstairs."

I rubbed my face, trying not to groan in frustration. Now she was okay with it? Five minutes later, I was standing in her doorway, watching as she sunk up and down on the rippled knob of the bedpost, completely naked, moaning and shuddering, her core muscles flexing erotically. That I was able to keep from pulling out my now-hard cock and jerking it until I came was no minor miracle, let me tell you. But Jerica hadn't said I could, meaning I didn't dare. She might just kick my balls right off this planet.

"What, no show for me?" she panted, looking at me through heavily lidded eyes, as if reading my mind. Without even blinking, I dropped my shorts and began stroking my prick, which was huge and throbbing furiously. My gaze was fixated on her pussy, which was split wide by the knob and shaft of the bedpost. The black wood glistened wetly.

Standing a good ten feet away, still in the door to her room, I yearned to be closer, but she hadn't said come in. She seemed content with me right where I was, so I accepted this separation, knowing that she was under no obligation to show me any of this at all, and if I did something that pissed her off, she might tell me to leave.

Her skin was shining with perspiration and her eyes were glazed with pleasure. I wasn't sure which of us would go first, but the other would no doubt be hard on their heels. I watched as she squirmed and writhed, massaging her clit or molesting her breasts, fingers kneading compulsively.

"Augh!" she cried out suddenly, arching her hips forward and pressing down. She almost doubled over, making mewling and whimpering sounds as she came, hugging herself. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck!' she rasped. Watching her shudder and writhe was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen and it sent me over the edge almost instantly.

"Gonna cum!" I grunted, feeling the surging build.

"Not on my rug, stupid!" she hissed, reaching a trembling hand over to snatch her thong from the mattress beside her. "Here, use this to catch it!"

Somewhat in a panic, I grasped the tiny undergarment as she tossed it, my other hand still on my throbbing cock, which was about to burst. With not a second to spare, I wrapped the black material around the head and upper shaft before groaning and thrusting forward. I pumped my cum all over the inside of the thong, tingling fire blossoming through my whole body.

I sank to my knees, still gripping the thong around my manhood, which I could feel pulsing inside it. My warm cum was slathered all around, a sticky lining to the inside of her thong. A thong that touched her pussy and I had just cum in.

Jerica raised her head and looked at me wearily. "You're washing that, sport. You dirtied it, you clean it."

That was far too reasonable a trade from my point of view at this time.

***

Sitting on the couch, I was once again engrossed in a book. My dad and Addy had left on their honeymoon, saying that they'd be gone for about a week. That meant it was just Jerica and I, and she's spent most of her time since their departure out, doubtless at her goth club or haunting and defiling graveyards. Right now, though, she was in her lounger, but sitting upside down in it, her feet pointing at the ceiling and her head dangling off the edge where her legs should have been.

"Gawwwwwwd, I'm so effing bored..." she mumbled, staring at our living room ceiling. I didn't know what to say, nor did I really feel pity for her, there was plenty of shit to do in this city, even for a goth chick. She was just being a diva. Certainly at this point in the day, the early evening, there were myriad things she could have gone and occupied herself with.

She turned her head to look at me. "Wanna fuck?"

I froze. I had not expected that. I blinked several times and then looked at her. "'scuse me?"

"I asked, do you want to fuck?" she iterated. "With me."

I closed my book. "Did you just suggest we have sex?"

She gave me a wry look. "Yeah, you know- you stick your dick in my cunt, we smash our hips together and get our rocks off? Sex."

I didn't say anything for a moment. "Are you serious? We're brother and sister, you know."

"Not really," she replied, shrugging. "We're not the least bit genetically related."

"It's still incest, by law." I insisted.

"And that archaic law is meant to make sure that lines of inheritance aren't compromised and the patriarchy is upheld," Jerica pointed out. "Since we're not planning on breeding, what's the big deal?"