I Don't Want to, Talk About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered,

"Mine."

When I woke I realized, Daniel, was no longer in the room, also all my clothes were downstairs. I got up and went to his dresser to see if I could find a shirt to wear. there was a post-It note on the mirror in Daniel's handwriting.

( making breakfast sleepyhead Loving You Love Me ) "How sweet," I muttered to myself. I found a pair of socks and in the closet a white button-down collar shirt. Making my way down the ladder, I heard.

"Nice view"

Daniel was standing at the bottem looking up. "DANIEL, go, go, I need to freshen up," I playfully kicked at him. Reaching the bottom foor, then scurrying to the washroom. After a quick shower I dress in the jeans and shirt I'd stashed in there after shopping yesterday, putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I came out and sat down to breakfest, coffee, pancakes and fresh fruit. "Thank You Daniel."

After eating we when for a small drive and came to a horse farm. We had not ridden together since we first dated. Daniel told me that he helps out on the farm some weekends and that it was his boss' parents' farm. He was welcome to take the horses out anytime he pleased.

"Good to see you, Daniel, who is this you have with you?"

"This is my, um wife, Hannah, Mister Stevens."

"Your wife! Where the hell have you been hiding her? Pleased to meet you little lady."

"Nice to meet you Sir."

"You two go on and enjoy yourselves, you know where everything is, Daniel."

Daniel had two quarter horses saddled up in no time at all, we walked them out to the edge of the trails before mounting up. He worked on a horse farm to help with expenses in University I remember. Daniel would take me riding when we first started dating. We met through mutual friends back then after my band practice, one afternoon. He started showing up at all my practices and recitals. Daniel, was so supportive and always praised my musical Talent. We rode along and talked about old times, it was like a redo of days gone by.

"Hannah I remember when we first started dating, that time that you played that solo piece. ( Every Breath You Take, by the Police ) When you played that, it brought a tear to my eye. I thought a woman that can play with that much passion, is someone I need to know. Then and there I knew, that I wanted to marry you........Been a good ride, looks like rain again, we better head back."

When we got back we walk the horses for a bit, brush them out and put them in the paddock. We cleaned up some, thanked Mr Stevens and headed out. When we got back, Daniel, split wood and I carried it inside. We started a fire, the cottage was cool, but warming up slowly. I decided to take a hot shower to clean up after a day's ride. Daniel told me to throw my things outside the door and he would throw them in the wash, get me a fresh towel and robe. Just as I was about to get out, he said,

"leave the water running I am next."

Stepping out, there he was, his nude form standing before me and looked him over admirably. He handed me a towel, warm from the dryer. "Thank you you are so good to me." I made tea and waited for him by the fire. I was sad inside, thinking tomorrow I am going home and did not know the future. Sure we had made love, everything seems to be going just great! But does he wants me back, okay I need to get out of my head, just see where things go.

Daniel came out of the washroom wearing pajama bottoms and a t-shirt drying his hair. He went into the back room. I heard him opening the washing machine and loading the dryer. I yelled out to him, "I made a pot of tea would you like some, while I make dinner?"

"That would be great, thank you Hun..Hannah"

I started to put together a meal making, chicken fajitas, Daniel poured a cup of tea and gave me a hand. The kitchen with small but functional and on more than one occasion, accidentally on purpose, I rubbed my butt up against his groin. As we gathered our plates and headed in to the living room, to sit by the fire while we ate. I had taken notice that my flirtatious behavior had stimulated the proper response, by the bulge in the front of his pajamas.

After dinner we roasted marshmallows in the fire for dessert, then played cribbage. A game I had learned when I was a little girl playing with my Dad. Daniel recommended that we finish off the bottle of wine from the night before. While he was in the kitchen I gathered up a bunch of blankets and pillows and made like a nest on the floor in front of the fireplace. When he came back into the living room with the wine, I was sitting in the center of a pile of blankets and pillows and told him I was nesting. He looked at me strangely, with a smirk on his face.

"You are nesting are you!" He laughed.

"Come join me silly, I've got a new card game let's play war."

We drank our wine laughed and played cards while sitting on the floor. At one point I got silly and tried to take his card from him, he began to tickle me. I tried to tickle him back, but he was too strong. Daniel rolled me back and held my hands playfully, straddling me. Staring into my eyes he slowly lowered his head towards me, I felt his lips on mine. I threw my arms around his neck and held him, as my tongue darted into his waiting mouth. He kissed me back with equal hunger, desire grew at a feverish pace. Breaking contact with my lips he sat up, I opened my eyes and looked up at him wantingly. Daniel's warm blue eyes staring down at me with equal yearning.

Slowly undoing the sash, opening my robe exposing all and looking me over. Daniel took his time kissing and licking my protruding hard nipples with his tongue, gently nursing on one, then the other. Growing arousal, my hips uncontrollably gyrating beneath him. Daniel stood and I took the opportunity to take the robe off completely. Laying back and squirming on the floor spreading my legs, I licked my lips, my eyes looking up into his, hungerly begging him back to me. He slowly stripped off his T-shirt, then dropped his pajama bottoms and lowered himself back to me.

This time getting down between my legs looping his arms underneath my knees, placing his hands on my hips he began to kiss my inner thighs. Taking a deep breath through his nostrils ejoying the scent of my desire. Kissing closer, closer, till I could feel the tip of his tongue caressed my inner folds and his nose grazed in my neatly trimmed mound. Daniel's oral talents were always spectacular. He truly enjoyed performing oral sex. His tongue played my musical instrument like a aficionado. In no time at all I was singing out, a massive orgasm my whole body shaking as I cried out. "OH MYYY GODDD I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH."

Daniel crawled up my body, kissing my belly, then again suckling my rock hard nipples. His mouth finally reaching my lips, I kissed him hungerly throwing my arms around his neck again. I could feel the head of his hardness making its appearance into my waiting desire. He gently worked the head of his cock in and out of me not giving me more than an inch or two at a time, back and forth back and forth teasing. As we worked our tongues into each other's mouth mimicking the same movements. My whole body was shaking as he slowly inserted himself fully into me. I do not know what it was, last night's love making was beyond belief, but this, this, somehow was even more. My body felt different, we were like one, one entity, we gyrated rhythmically in sync. Daniel was rocking his hips side to side as he was fully inserted in me and his pubic bone was stimulating my clit. Oh,oh my, oh my, I was about to have my first vaginal orgasm. Daniel was nuzzling my neck, and I almost felt like I was going to faint, my eyes were tearing up, when all of the sudden. I clutched onto his buttocks with my fingers holding him into me as hard as I could my whole body quaking. I felt the most incredible orgasm wash over me. At the same time I heard Daniel cry out.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH"

I could feel it I could feel it pulsing as, ejaculate filled me, so loving so warm. A feeling of complete Euphoria, our hearts hammering in unison our bodies covered in glistening sweat. Daniel rolled off to the side, but held me tight in his arms, as he whispered in my ear.

"I love you Hannah."

After awhile I slipped out of Daniel's arms and used the potty to cleaned up. Upon returning he was stretched out blissfully at rest. I crawled back between his legs, laying on my belly. This time I took his member in my mouth. Bringing his cock to rigidity, as my lover slumbered. In no time all I had reawakened, Daniel's attention and his desire.

Firmly grasping and controlling his shaft, I slowly moved my right hand up and down stroking him. Taking the head of his member in my warm mouth, my tongue swirling about, licking sucking. Caressing his belly with my fingernails of my left hand. I could feel his stomach muscles tensing his shaft pulsing, it would not be long now. Daniel reach down with both hands placing them on either shoulders, making tickle motions with the tips of his fingers.

Then... tensing, growling out loud like a wild animal, he released into my hungry mouth. Never wanting to disappoint, I held fast, taking all he had to give. Consuming all he had until I felt him soften, I crawled up beside him kissed his chest and laid my head down on it and pulling the blankets up over us. " I'd give my life before disappointing you ever again." I said, as I drifted off to sleep.

2 YEARS 9 MONTHS

Bounces our baby girl, August, on my knee. "I can not believe she is two years old today, Hannah."

"Your parents should be here any moment, Daniel. My mom said she will be here soon, with the cake that she baked. You hear that, August, Grandma's coming with your birthday cake."

Waddling over and taking a seat on the sofa, beside my loving husband and beautiful daughter. It is a beautiful spring day but still cool enough that Daniel's been tending to the fire in the stone fireplace. Keeping our log home in the country warm. Last year when the real estate agent finally told us that they had accepted our offer on our little country Oasis. It was exactly what we were looking for just like the one Daniel had rented but larger.

"Hun......Hannah?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I was daydreaming what did you say?"

"I was thinking we have that maple forest behind us, next spring I could tap those trees for maple syrup what do you think?"

"I think that is a fantastic idea Daniel, a good family thing for us to do together. Oh, sweetheart quick, put your hand on my belly your son is kicking."

"Yes, yes I feel it, kiss me Hun, I love you so much. Our beautiful daughter was conceived in the fall and you chose August for her name, what are we going to name our son?"

"How about, Phoenix, for Second Chances" and they lived happily ever after.