I Dream of Jeanie Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter of debauchery.
3k words
4.69
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dream of Jeanie chapter two.

My week was dragging by. It had only been a few day's since Jeanie and Mitch had invited Trish and I over for the weekend. While on the phone with Jeanie she told me to find a babysitter for my son for the whole weekend. This made me nervous a bit as I didn't know what to expect and it was Labor day weekend, so who knows what Jeanie had planned. But I called my parents and they were more than happy to take him for the long weekend. I was grateful for that as it was one less thing to worry about.

My wife and I were getting along better, we had talked a little about our issues, and things were slowly getting back to normal. I can't lie it was nice to be back home. I had enjoyed my time with Mitch and Jeanie, probably way more than I should have, but there is something about your own home that is just more comfortable.

On Tuesday Mitch told me that we should have clothes for a fancy dinner, swim wear and also casual dress. My mind was just running away with itself of what they may have planned, and how Trish would react when something sexual happened. I think that's what worried me the most. We were just getting our issues dealt with and I didn't want screw things up.

"What have you planned for this weekend?" I asked.

"Jeanie is the master mind, you will have to ask her. he said with a grin. Why don't you run over to my house at lunch and ask her, i'm sure you will feel better."

With that he turned and walked down the hall. This did not help my nerves. But when lunch time came I drove over to talk with Jeanie.

I knocked on the door and almost immediately it opened with Jeanie wearing nothing but a smile. I almost feinted, but she grabbed my collar and dragged me in.

"What's the matter, why are you so worried about this weekend?" Jeanie asked.

All the while she is pulling my clothes off and dragging me towards the bedroom. I cant lie she looked hot with her full breasts wobbling around and her wide hips and ass jiggling. I immediately was getting hard.

"What are you doing, what about Mitch?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about Mitch, she cooed. He said to make you feel better."

We had just gotten to the bed room and all I had left on was my boxers covering my erection. She turned and shut the door and then smiled and dropped to her knees while pulling my boxers down. She swirled her tongue around the crown a few times. Then flicked the sensitive area on the underside. I looked down as she looked up and we locked our gaze as she swallowed my dick. Over and over she deep throated my man hood, never breaking eye contact. Oh god it felt so good. She really knew how to suck a dick.

It didn't take long before she had me on the precipice of orgasm. Jeanie had very acute senses, and knowing I was ready to burst, slowly extracted my throbbing penis from her mouth. With a final kiss to the crown, She stood and pushed me down on the bed. She climbed up and straddled my face. She spread her labia and I could see she was dripping wet already. Slowly she lowered herself down on my face and rocked back and forth covering my mouth and nose in her essence. I was so aroused I couldn't control myself, I just started licking her pussy with wild abandon. She tasted so good, I couldn't get enough. She began to grind in to my mouth. And the next thing I knew she was moaning and my face was further covered with her juices that were now just free flowing. I kept licking her clit and on every lick she shivered and her thick thighs squeezed a little tighter.

When she could take no more she rolled off and my face, spun around, and began kissing me and licking up all her own juices. All the while she was teasing me by rocking her hips and rubbing her moist pussy lips up and down my shaft but never letting me penetrate.

"Two can play at the tease game!" She exclaimed.

She adjusted just a little so my cock head was parting her lips about half an inch with ever roll of her hips. She felt so silky smooth between her puffy labia lips. I was crying out with frustration inside. All I wanted was to sink inside her silkiness. After about two minutes of kissing and heavy teasing on her part I could take no more. When she rolled her hips down and my cock head was just in the opening of her luscious pussy, I grabbed her hips and forced them down and loaded her with my dick to the hilt.

"Ooohhh Uguugh, yes take what you want! That's it, fuck me hard! Take out all your frustration out on my pussy!" she moaned.

I was like a wild animal, I lifted her up and pulled her down, impaling her a little deeper each time. I lifted her off in a frenzy and in one fluid motion I was up on my knees behind her as she was on all fours and fucked her doggy style. I grabbed her long blonde hair in my fist as I slammed in and out of her. I worked up a good rhythm and was slamming so hard that on every thrust I could watch her huge melons slapping together in the mirror on the headboard. She was such a gorgeous woman, I was just in awe of her beauty as I was tearing up her silky soft pussy. I shifted her on her side and pulled her leg up into the splits and just began slamming my dick home so hard at one point I thought my balls were going to go in her pussy as well.

After a good twenty minutes I was beginning to slow down as I was getting winded. She grabbed my neck and rolled me on my back. Never letting my manhood fall out of her now pink swollen pussy, she began riding my cock with as much, if not more, enthusiasm as I had been. Jeanie looked like a goddess with her head back, hair swaying back and forth. With a continuous moan escaping her lips. As her glorious breasts bounced up and down and her thick body wiggled and giggled in just the right way to get a mans blood flowing. And the combination of our grinding bodies, her moans, and her glorious body proved to be too much for me as I felt that telltale sensation of my balls tightening and my cock swelling as my cum was preparing to spew forth. Jeanie was also quite aware I was close and began doing Kegel's at the bottom of her thrust and pulling up which essentially began milking the cum from cock and balls. It worked. Five pumps and I grabbed her wide hips and held her down as I flooded her womb with the biggest load of cum I've provided in quite some time. As if on queue, Jeanie began to thrash around with her own super intense orgasm. Her pussy clamped so tight around my dick it felt like a vise. Shot after shot it felt as though I was draining a weeks worth of cum in one sitting. Once our combined climax had subsided, she collapsed on me and we lay together in a sweaty pile of post coital bliss.

"Oh my god, Jeanie said breathlessly. That was so intense."

She picked her head up and looked at me with an intense passion. Then we kissed. It was a kiss that was way more loving than the ravenous kissing we had done earlier. It was a feeling of deep love that two people who are married to others shouldn't have. But it felt right. When our amazing kiss finally subsided, she turned her head and rested it on my chest. We laid there for a little while, until I had to get back to work. I rinsed off in the shower and dressed quickly. I gave Jeanie another toe curling kiss on my way out.

"I feel much better now, I said. You always make everything better." With that I walked to the door and let myself out.

I have to admit after my lunch break I was very mellow. Even Mitch made a point to wink at me and smile. I could see now that worrying was pointless, what was going to happen would happen, and I would figure it out at that point.

That night around eight my cell phone rang, it was Mitch.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey, what the hell did you do to Jeanie's pussy dude?" Mitch asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Bro, I've had sex almost every night for twenty something years! Tonight she doesn't want to." He said with a chuckle.

"Um, we just did a small tango. I said. Nothing to crazy."

"Right! Mitch said. Over the weekend we will watch the video."

"What? She recorded us?" I said panicked.

"No, I did. But don't worry, Jeanie doesn't know, only you and I. Mitch said. I'll make you a copy to keep because that's some hot ass shit brother."

"It was rather amazing. I said with a grin to myself. I did kind of go wild and beat up her pussy a bit."

"I will have to repay the favor with Trish this weekend." Mitch said with a laugh as he hung up.

Two minutes later he sent me a picture of Jeanie on her hands and knees with me behind her buried to the balls. All I can figure is he must have a nanny cam in the headboard.

On Thursday after work I helped Trish to get all of my son's things together for his weekend at my parents. We also choose what to wear for our formal dinner. She picked out a gorgeous black cocktail dress and surprised me with a set of four inch heels. I took a moment to gaze upon my beautiful wife's pear shaped body. She was gorgeous. She had been on a workout kick lately and it was really paying off. Her arms and legs were becoming more toned and muscular, but her tits were shrinking. She had gone from a very healthy double D down to a D. But I was still quite happy with her thick legs and 40 inch PAWG ass.

"What are you wearing under that sexy dress?" I asked.

She showed me a plain strapless bra and panties. Shaking my head, I went to her closet and came back with a lacey black half cup strapless bra and matching garter with black thigh high stockings and no panties. She immediately gave me the "Your a pig" look, but took the undergarments and hung them with her dress.

"It gets me all excited knowing your kitty will be exposed under your dress. I said. Who knows if I may have need of access when we are at dinner.

"Your a pervert, you know that right?" Trish asked me with a smile.

"But, I'm your pervert." I said while making a halo sign over my head.

My wife and I continued to pack for our weekend, and every so often I would exchange an item of her clothing while she was unaware. She had packed a practical one piece bathing suit, which I replaced with slightly risque two piece thong style bikini. Being a smart guy, I packed the original in my suitcase just to avoid any serious problems. I replaced her practical underwear with sexy lacey ones, and matching bras. But she shocked me when she packed her sexy see thru nighty, instead of her usual pajamas. I was impressed.

After packing we did our normal bed time routine. I, as always, was in bed first. I had just flipped the page on my book when the lights went out.

"Oh, sorry. Trish said. Time for bed, your book will have to wait."

I noticed she took a bit longer than usual to get in bed as I marked my page and tucked my book in the nightstand. But I thought nothing of it. She got under the covers and we both settled in.

"Honey, could you feel this for me? She asked. It feels funny."

"What it is? I asked. What's wrong?"

"Here, give me your hand. She said as she pulled my hand under the covers. Its just, I don't know."

With that she placed my hand on her naked pussy. She was burning hot and her pubic hair was soaking wet.

"I don't know what you mean, sweetheart. It feels good to me!" I said.

I gave a flourish with my fingertips over her engorged clit which made her tense up and a light moan escape her lips.

"I think I should take a closer look though. Just in case..." I said.

With that I ducked under the covers and made my way between her thighs. Slowly I spread her thighs with my hands and when I was close enough I stuck out my tongue and did one lick from her asshole to her clitoris I waited a second as I could feel her thighs shivering and quaking. Then I repeated. I did this over and over for a few minutes. Then I attacked her clit with with a relentless tongue assault while I slipped my middle finger inside and began rubbing her "G" spot. That was all it took. She began to shake violently and I doubled my efforts as she began an intense orgasm. Her pussy just erupted in a massive squirt. Thankfully I had closed my eyes because I was covered. Then I attacked, not wanting to let her orgasm subside, I licked her clit with enthusiasm. I felt her slide from first orgasm to second and third all with slightly less intensity, but her pussy was just free flowing with juice. On her fifth I could tell she was about done so upped my game and slid my middle finger in her ass and my thumb up her pussy. She transitions from her fifth to a more intense sixth and seventh orgasm when she finally shoved me away.

"No more! Oh my god, please, no more! She said in a half scream half moan. I can't take anymore of that! Holy shit! What did you do to me?"

Still shaking and quivering she threw the covers off the bed and pushed me forcibly on my back. Without warning she literally tore my boxers off my body.

"Jesus honey! I exclaimed. Are you okay?"

"I want this dick now!" She growled at me.

She grabbed my shaft and then just swallowed my cock. It took only seconds for her to find her rhythm. She was sucking with more enthusiasm than I had ever seen from her. She licked my shaft up and down and tongued my balls. She sucked the head as she stroked my shaft with wild animalistic fervor. She laid on her belly between my legs and without warning clamped her thumb and forefinger around my scrotum tight so my balls were in her palm . She squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

"I want that cum in my mouth now!" She demanded.

With that she slipped her other pointer finger in my ass and began assaulting my prostate. With the finder inside and her thumb on the outside. All the while squeezing my balls and deep throating my dick, it wasn't long before I felt that familiar sensation as my balls tightened in her grip and my cock swelled in her mouth. I felt every inch as the cum rose up and out of my dick. It was glorious. I can't lie it was just as intense as it had been at lunch the other day with Jeanie. Three, four, five ropes of cum and Trish never wasted a drop. She just kept sucking until I hit the point where it was too sensitive then she did it a bit longer to torture me.

"Oh my god baby! I panted. That was so fucking intense."

Then she did something she had never done before. She pulled her mouth off my dick, crawled up my body and kissed me full on the mouth. Forcefully she pushed her tongue between my lips. It was then I realized she had all my cum in her mouth as she transferred it into mine and we cum kissed for five minutes before she swallowed the lion share of my load. At that point she collapsed on top of me.

"What's gotten in to you?" I inquired.

"Mmmmm. What do you mean?" Trish responded.

"You know what I mean. I said. Since when do you milk my prostate?"

"I, um, well when I was at work the other day I assisted the doctor while he gave a prostate exam. When the doctor inserted his finger in the guy and rubbed his prostate he came hard. He was so embarrassed. Trish said. I actually got turned on, and when I got home I looked up some prostate milking porn video's and I got really hot."

"What about the kiss?" I asked.

"Well, I maybe watched a cum kiss video and was curious what you would do. She said. Now I know."

"Wow, look at you being adventurous." I said.

"Well, I had time to think while you were away. She said. I came to the realization that we were stuck in a rut. What we were doing throughout our relationship wasn't working and needed to be changed. I needed to change."

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more. She said as she caressed my cheek. I just want us to be happy."

With that she laid her head down on my shoulder and we both passed out.