I Encouraged My Wife to Date

Story Info
Crossdresser shares his wife with another man.
3.6k words
4.11
11.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

When I was almost 20 years old I began experimenting sexually by wearing my mother's panties, bras, and slips. My mother had a large collection of beautiful lingerie and luckily for me they fit me perfectly. My penis would get hard immediately when I pulled on the full cut panties and soon I was pulling on my cock and masturbating myself to a full ejaculation being extra careful not to have any semen drip on my mother's lingerie.

To do this, I lay on my back and pointed my cock at my face, so when I came, my white hot cum would shoot directly on my face and lips. I was so turned on the first time I did this that without thinking my tongue stuck out and licked my cum off my face. I found I loved the taste so I made it a point to find as many ways as I could to eat my own cum. I consumed a large amount of my ejaculate and could not wait for my next ejaculation to swallow more. I was always wearing a bra and panties and a slip or a long nightgown when I did this so I guess I was thinking of myself as a dirty girl.

I met the girl who would become my wife when we were both in our mid-twenties. Her name was Mirna and she came from a very traditional family. Mirna did not believe in pre-marital sex and of course she was a virgin when we met. In fact, our wedding night was the first time in Mirna's life that she experienced sexual intercourse. She had gone out with other guys before me but nothing ever went farther with them than heavy petting. She had never been naked with another man and she had never touched a man's penis directly; only rubbed it through his pants. Mirna was so sweet, but she was what you call "sexually naïve."

I had never told Mirna about my dressing in lingerie or my swallowing cum as I knew it would freak her out. I was the first male who gave her an orgasm by flicking her clitoris as her body would convulse in joy. I was however never able to get her to orgasm when my hard cock was deep inside her pussy. I usually came but she did not. It was just something we learned to live with.

Mirna had a very steady job in a sales office that she had worked in for years. There were at least 40 people working on her floor. We were happy newlyweds and for the first couple of years our sex life was very normal. Then, to spice things up, we would role play games where we would pretend I was one of her cousins who was begging her to have sex with him. It was fun to make believe she would let her cousin fuck her and that we might get caught. She seemed to enjoy the role play very much, but she was still was not cumming when my cock was in her pussy.

I had done some reading that some women's sex drive increases when they have more than one sex partner. Since Mirna was a virgin when we married, and I was the only man she had ever fucked, I built up the courage to suggest to her that we might improve our sex life if I allowed her to date another man.

"You mean you want me to go out on a date without you with another man?" Asked Mirna.

"Yes, just so you could have that experience." I replied.

"You mean just like for drinks or something, don't you?" She asked.

"Well, it could start that way, but if you found a man who found you as attractive as I do, you would be free to do what you felt you wanted to do with him. The only requirement is you always come home to me and you tell me every detail of your date."

There was a slightly stunned look on Mirna's face, but at the same time I could tell the wheels were turning in her head.

"And this would not bother you?" She asked.

"No, if it makes us stronger together. Remember; you'll have to tell me every little detail of your experience right after you have it." I replied.

"And what are you going to do while I'm doing this? Is there anything you want?" She asked.

"Well, since you asked, I would like for you to let me buy my own sets of pretty lingerie that I could wear when we have sex. I'd also like to buy some feminine long nightgowns with lots of nylon and lace and have you let me wear them to bed each night as long as I am able to wear a pair of panties under them."

"That's what you want to do? You don't want to date too?" She replied.

"Not as long as you promise to tell me everything."

"I suppose you're being more than fair. And there is this guy at work named Sam who has always flirted with me. He is married and has a couple of kids, but he still flirts. I have flirted back at him a couple of times. He's very handsome." Said Mirna as she began to think about my proposal.

"Sam sounds like a good place to start." I chimed in.

"Okay honey; I'll try it. Sam always wants to take me to lunch; I'll start that way by saying yes."

A couple of weeks went by and Mirna had been out to lunch with Sam about three different times. At their first lunch she told him about what she had in mind and he was more than eager to participate so long as his wife was never to find out. This was a good situation because I could tell it would not become serious.

Toward the end of the third week Mirna told me she would be home later on Friday because she and Sam were going for drinks after work. Nothing more, just drinks and maybe a little dancing. She arrived home a little after 9pm. She had a package that Sam had given her. We opened it together and it was a very beautiful and sexy set of lingerie in red. Panties, garter belt, bra and a half slip.

"Sam said he would like to see me wear this." Said Mirna.

"And will you?" I asked.

"Not just yet. I let Sam squeeze my butt while we danced, and tonight we tongue kissed for the first time." Sighed Mirna.

"Sounds like Sam was being a little aggressive." I said.

"He was. I felt his hard penis through his pants as we slow danced. I'm still not quite ready for this, but I can see where this is going and when I am ready I'll let you know." Said Mirna.

"Maybe it's time for me to put on my bra and panties and slide my penis into your pussy, this talk is making me hot." I replied.

"I guess so, I'm a little turned on myself." She replied.

We had sex but Mirna still did not orgasm with me inside of her. I on the other hand shot a huge load deep inside of her thinking about what she had told me.

Mirna and Sam had lunch a couple of more times over the next week and then she came to me to say she was ready to let Sam fuck her and she wanted me to watch her get dressed for her date. She stripped completely nude and took a shower, after which she slightly groomed the bush between her legs and then had me watch her put on the red lingerie Sam had bought for her. Sam must have been feeling her body closely to know her sizes as the lingerie fit her perfectly. Her nylon stockings were thigh highs and had a lace top to them and she had me hook her garter belt in place on the stockings. She topped the lingerie off with a knee length dress that had a zipper all the way down the back. She looked very cute and her make-up, lip gloss, and hair were perfect.

"I could be very late, but Sam will need to get home so don't worry if I'm home much later than usual." Said Mirna.

I kissed her and she was out the door on her date. She was right; she did not come back in the driveway until after 2am. I was still awake in bed wearing my panties and long nightgown. When she came into the bedroom I said;

"So how'd it go?"

She smiled and replied;

"It was the most thrilling experience of my life! We did more than just fuck. We made deeply passionate love to each other. I had no idea the act of sex could be so intense, but it was very intense."

"Did Sam cum inside you?" I asked.

"He sure did! Twice! And the second time was stronger than the first. He was holding back at first but I assured him I was on the pill so he relaxed and I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my body. I had an orgasm at the same moment he ejaculated. We were in total sync sexually. It was amazing!" Sighed Mirna.

Listening to her tell the story really turned me on and my cock immediately pushed out the front of my panties.

"Why don't you let me take off your dress and you keep your lingerie on. I want you to stay standing while I get on my knees and pull down your panties and put my tongue into your pussy." I said as I was doing this.

"Okay, but you're going to get a mouthful of Sam's cum. He really shoots heavy loads." Said Mirna.

"I'm counting on it! Stay standing so it will easily drip out into my mouth." I gasped.

I pulled her panties down and slightly parted her legs and saw that her pussy was indeed soaked and brimming with semen. I began licking and sucking and filled my mouth with the still warm cum. The more I licked out the more that came out. I swallowed three mouthfuls.

"Sweetheart, I'm a little sore down there. Would it be okay if we just got into bed and cuddled so I can rest up from my evening." Said my wife.

"Of course baby. Take it easy and just relax. I've had a wonderful time getting a mouthful of your love juices."

The next morning Mirna spent a little more time than usual in the bathroom and when I inquired about her I found she was shaving off all of the hair between her legs.

"Sam asked me to shave myself clean and I told him I would. There is a client weekend coming up and we are invited. Sam and I will be assigned separate rooms, but we have already decided he will sleep in my bed all weekend. If "sleep" is what you call we are doing." She smiled.

"You'll tell me every detail won't you?" I asked.

"Of course baby. That's our deal." She replied.

"And before you go we'll have sex?" I asked.

"Oh baby; I just shaved my pussy totally clean because Sam asked me to. I'd like him to be the first one to slide his erection inside me if you don't mind." Smiled Mirna.

"Oh sure; I understand. Of course." I said looking down.

"But when I get home we'll have some fun. I promise." Said Mirna.

Friday arrived quickly and my wife was all packed for the weekend work outing that I knew she would be spending nights in bed with Sam. Sam had bought her two more sets of beautiful lingerie in black and in pale pink. She packed these with her red set and gave me a kiss and was out the door.

Sunday evening came around and Mirna was back from her work weekend. I was anxious to hear the details.

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"It was even better than before! Sam and I did not have sex, we did not fuck, we made deeply passionate love to each other! We had enough time together each night for us to complete a full act of intercourse three times. Sam is such a wonderful lover! He did not fuck his wife for at least two weeks before we were together and he had built up a huge amount of cum with me in mind. After the first night of love making my panties were never able to stay dry." Beamed Mirna.

"Is that right?" I asked.

"Oh, and Sam bought me the cutest little sets of baby doll nighties with loads of lace. I wore a different one each night!"

"So you let Sam cum inside you nine times these past three days?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess if you are counting. His penis fits inside my pussy so tightly I came at least nine times. And Sam loves my clean shaven pussy! He made me promise to get it waxed this week which I want to do because it makes it so much easier for him to enter me from all positions." She smiled.

"So do you have any energy left for your husband?" I asked meekly.

"Oh honey; I'm a little more than sore with all the lovemaking we did. Sam told me he and his wife are down to once a month of fucking if at all. I was thinking on my drive home that since this was your idea, maybe you and I can slow down our fucking to once a month too. I shaved my pussy at Sam's request and I kinda feel like I'm cheating on him if I let another penis slide inside me; even though yours is a lot smaller than his.

"I see....." I said slowly.

"But baby, you can still wear your bras and panties and slips! In fact I think we should make room for your lingerie in the dresser. And when we're in bed together I'll let you stroke your cock in your panties and cum. I'll even help you by putting my hand in your panties and stroking you. But let's be careful that your back is to me when you ejaculate so none of your semen gets on me."

"Wow, you are really into telling me everything, aren't you?" I answered.

"Oh sweetie, that reminds me, Sam says it's getting too expensive for us to always be in a hotel when we make love. He asked if he can come here and told him yes. I told him you may be here to watch and he is fine with that, I hope you are too."

"Well why not, you've done everything else with Sam, why not have him fuck you while I watch you two."

"We don't fuck anymore darling, we make sweet passionate love. Sam is so deep inside me when he cums I feel him for days afterward. Your idea to try this was so wonderful, and soon, when I'm ready, we'll try again to have intercourse." Smiled Mirna.

What could I say? She was right, it was my idea and now it had gotten too large to stop. Since Sam was also married and had kids, I never really thought about things going farther. I assumed my wife was still on the pill so what could really happen that I did not know about? In the next six months I learned what could happen.

During this six month time frame I had watched out of sight in the bedroom Sam fuck my wife at least 20 times, and she was right, his cock was much bigger than mine and it rubbed her clit as he fucked her so she orgasmed every time he was inside her. Mirna was very vocal during the fuck sessions telling Sam how much she loved his big cock inside her. I watched them in all kinds of positions to the point it was hard to believe I was watching my little virgin bride do the things she was doing.

She kept her promise to me about masturbating as I jerked myself off when we were in bed together and she pulled on my swollen cock a couple of times. But it had been eight months since I was last allowed inside her pussy with my cock. It had been eight months since I suggested she date another man so I did not say anything about our lack of copulation.

During the six months when she and Sam were fucking in our bedroom I noticed how big her breasts had been growing. It was four months in that I had begun to notice a bulge beginning to form in her belly area. I asked her to her face;

"Are you pregnant?"

She looked down and away and said; "how can you tell?"

"You're beginning to show in your tits and belly. I'm surprised Sam has not said something." I replied.

"I told him a month ago, he already knows. I was having such a wonderful time making love to him I stopped taking the pill the same month he started coming over here to make love. I'll admit it; I wanted his baby growing inside me, and that is what is happening. But he wants nothing to do with our baby. He was hoping you would accept the baby as your own and we could be a family. Sam does not want to leave his wife."

"Mirna honey, I've watched you and Sam fuck each other for six months in our own bedroom and now I learn that for the last four months you have had his baby growing inside you. It's obvious now why you have kept me away from your pussy; you did not want any question as to who the father of the baby is. I know it was my suggestion to have you explore another man, but it has gone way too far and I don't think it is best for either of us if we stay together." I said with regret.

"But what if Sam won't leave his wife? I'll be left alone with his baby." She said.

"You should have thought of that before you went off the pill." I said coldly.

"Well you're not the only one who's had a little fun while I've been dating Sam." She snapped back.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Just in case I needed it, I left a couple of tiny cameras here in the house that recorded what goes on when I'm out on a date. It seems you took your bra and panty fantasy a little farther than you shared with me." Sneered Mirna.

"Did you spy on me?"

"Only the cameras did and I have the video of you feminizing yourself very deeply. So deeply in fact that when you trimmed down your pubic hair as much as you did it showed how tiny you could make your little cock so it fit inside your panties. And then it was a surprise to me I was not the only one dating in this house, only you were dating a man; a man who likes a girl with a tiny cock between her legs. I have a great video of you sucking your lover to full ejaculation while your panties showed no trace at all of an erection. Then when your man was pumping his semen into your mouth, the camera clearly shows the crotch of your panties becoming sloppy wet. I assume this was your little girly clit squirting out the sperm I would not let near my pussy."

"You saw all that?" I asked.

"I did baby doll; and you know what? You are a really pretty girl. I'm jealous of how you do your make-up so well. And I've got to hand it to you; you really know how to use your mouth on a rock hard man's cock. If we're being honest, the first two years of our marriage you were probably uncomfortable putting your little penis in my pussy. Am I right?"

"It wasn't what I thought it would be. I had to go in and out of you several times to bring myself to orgasm and sometimes I could not cum even though we were fucking. My boyfriend's name is David and the very first time I put his hard penis into my mouth I immediately ejaculated a huge load of semen into my panties. I'm much more comfortable being the girl in a sexual relationship." I replied.

"Then that's what you should be. Why are we making ourselves miserable? It's probably best for both of us if we divorce. Don't worry about the baby I have with Sam, it's not your responsibility."

The very next day I moved in full time with my boyfriend David. I was at last allowed to live full time as the girl I knew I was. I never again wore male clothing. Mirna stayed in our house and Sam divorced his wife. After our divorce was final Mirna married Sam and I had surgery for breast implants. About a year later I had surgery to remove my testicles and prostrate. I still have my tiny penis, but erection or ejaculation is physically impossible. It was a year after my surgery that David and I were married in a formal wedding ceremony where I was able to experience my ultimate fantasy of being the beautiful bride at my own wedding.

Sam and Mirna have four kids now and no doubt a very active sex life. I am a wife to an adoring man and we too have a very active sex life. Everything has worked out fine.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers