All Comments on 'I Encouraged My Wife to Date'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but seemed to end very quickly

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I would love for this to happen with me and my wife. It would be great if she had a hidden camera filming me with other men. The excerpt from your story that really hit me hard is:

"you were dating a man; a man who likes a girl with a tiny cock between her legs. I have a great video of you sucking your lover to full ejaculation while your panties showed no trace at all of an erection. Then when your man was pumping his semen into your mouth, the camera clearly shows the crotch of your panties becoming sloppy wet. I assume this was your little girly clit squirting out the sperm I would not let near my pussy."

Yes, I want to be a feminine submissive sissy for my new boyfriend. He's so wonderful and it would be great if he left his wife and married me. I could then wear my wedding gown (as in your story).

I love all your stories. I can't wait to read more from you.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

The wife is a slut who took advantage of his generosity and understanding. Neither were honest with the other about what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't encourage my wife Julieann to date. I was with my boss and a client. I had told her that I would be later than normal because of a meeting with my boss and client. My boss said that we were taking our client out. As we walked in the restaurant I seen my wife with her boss and I knew that he had been hitting on her and I had warned her that she had better respect our wedding vows. I turned so that maby my boss wouldn't see my wife setting with her boss. I mean really setting in a booth on the same side in public with the other side empty. I approached from behind. I sat quickly and slid up against her boss. I asked Julieann how come you didn't tell me that you were going out with asshole as I punched him with my thumb of the hand I had in my jacket pocket. Hoping that he would think that I had a gun. It worked he turned to me white as a ghost. Hard to believe that a black guy being pale but he surely was a lot lighter than normal. He started trying to speak saying hey Richard nothing is going on. I said shut up I'm talking to my wife. I'm sorry nothing has happened really. Well then tell asshole goodbye and join my boss and client. I stood and waited for Julieann to come with me. As we were walking over I asked Julieann if she was ready to find a different job or should we see a lawyer? New job definitely Richard I have already put applications in at 4 other places. I introduced Julieann to our client. As we ate and visited everything was done as far as business. By the time we were ready to go Julieann had a job offer from the client cousin that was in our town. She had asked for 2 or 3 days to decide. He said that would be fine. We discussed it at home and she asked if it was ok with me and I said yes that I thought that it would be a great opportunity. Things have been great.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaabout 1 year ago

Great story hunny. Loved it very mych

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.