All Comments on 'I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 04'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Locksley7Locksley72 months ago

Another home run with this story. Can hardly wait for the last segment.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting2 months ago

As always, well crafted and with a keen eye for detail, plot and entertainment. 5 stars.

Anthony1965Anthony19652 months ago

Thank you for continuing this wonderfully erotic story. I really enjoyed reading it ;) I can’t wait for the final chapter.

syn4321syn43212 months ago

Nice work, my friend! I just skimmed it for now. Looking forward to giving it a nice, slow read again soon. Five stars!

MiniwandMiniwand2 months ago

Still disappointed by last chapter. I just don't understand why Robert paused the feeds. It brings nothing to the story apart from ruining chapter 3. Jack is a willing participant in his cuckoldry so it's a strange move from your part.

You deprived us from reading about how Jack felt when he witnessed his wife succumb to BBC for the first time. And we read about it from Allie's POV. It's not in the spirit of this story.

After 3 chapters of build up (ruined by the paused feeds) we get 2 sex scenes which, while hot, are short and lack flavor. We already knew Allie cheated so the first scene felt like a recap. As for the last scene, I'm also disappointed. From Allie, we know she did many things with Robert (reaming, anal, etc...) but we never read about the retails. We only have a normal sex scene at the end of the chapter.

I feel like the first 3 chapters are useless. They were great build ups and all until the damned paused feeds and we got this chapter to let all the build up explode in hot sex? Nope, this chaper was a dud.

Taken alone it is a very good chapter with nice sex scenes but in tbe whole story it is lacking.

Bomerang43Bomerang432 months ago

Thanks! It was hot chapter! I waited for new chapter!! One of the best stories!!

dcowfanmandcowfanman2 months ago

Loved it! I absolutely need to know how it ends fifth. Please don’t make us wait again.

VilereaVilerea2 months ago

What an amazing piece of work! Thank you so much for your effort, and incorporating user suggestion; it reads so wonderfully, and I am really glad it's finally out. <3

CRH1993CRH19932 months ago

I need part 5

WhiteBoiLearnsWhiteBoiLearns2 months ago

Not sure how I felt about this one. Good work and if it's your vision, I'm glad you're getting it out there. Just need to ponder this one some more myself. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incredible attention to detail. I can usually find fault in a story written by careless authors. Not so with this one! This is a gold mine and I don't think one more story will do it justice. I know great stories take time but it is worth the wait!

HerloyalcuckHerloyalcuck2 months ago

Great stuff!! Hope they fully embrace the cuckold side and ends up cleaning her either pretending to not know or othwrwise

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story. Well-written and well-paced.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Fantastic series! I've given all 4 parts 5 stars, its been such a hot road on Allie's way to becoming a BBC slut. It is so sexy to see how addicted she has come to be for it! Cannot wait for chapter !!!

Bklyn11220Bklyn112202 months ago

Love it. Great work. ✌️✌️

PervyHusbandPervyHusband2 months ago

Another hot story to add to the series!!! Keep them cumming!!!

Can’t wait to read more about Allie’s and Jacks’s BBC experiences!!!

TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Fantastic story!! I wish Allie was my wife. I'd love watching her getting pounded by big black cock. Hopefully I could get her to agree to breeding black.

pugg6963pugg69632 months ago

Add Allie becoming a stripper to the mix, throw in some BBC dp, and have her become pregnant. That will complete the moral degradation.

olestraolestra2 months ago

I don't care if this becomes 10 parts just give me MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice. Hope you go more into detail about the rimming and anal sex, would love to hear about just how far she will go to get more BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Most likely his wife had an earlier slutty history she hid from her poor husband; wonder if she'll accept no b/control pills; tats and nipple rings and new blonde bimbo hairstyle?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I didnt liked the conection to the 'bullpen', I think it's un unnecesary to the story thusfar; otherwise, very good.

Please let it be that all the fire alarms are also spycams, so Jack & us can view all the action that goes around the house

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites2 months ago

Well presented and well written, as usual of your work. Can't wait to see what happens when the construction is done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent series! Makes a person wonder what could happen if the right stars align. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep it coming...can't wait for part 5. I was waiting for a friend to show up on screen so she has two BBC. Maybe she ends up with her girl friend and they share a BBC

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice chapter. Hope you write more about the rimming and anal sex. Would love to hear just how dirty she will get for that BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Worth the wait, Fifth... Well done... The prospect of the Bullpen being involved has endless possibilities... This is some really hot stuff percolating!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a long wait for Chapter 4, but it was worth it! Looking forward to Chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incredible story, as I’ve come to expect from you. The mental aspects you capture so beautifully.

ThaDeeThaDee2 months ago

Read it more than once because this is incredible! Loved this chapter and now I can’t wait for the fifth and final installment in what I think has been your best work to date. Sexy, fun and instantly re-readable. This story has my favorite of all your characters and right now you’re the best thing going in this bm/wm genre. You’ve done it again!

AfishingonadoAfishingonado2 months ago

Yet another masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wish the story had more stag angle to it as well. If it’s a loving couple Jack can share her With anyone just to make it a little different from the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It seems Summer; the younger stripper has more going on than Jack's wife. The wife has to have had a slut history before they got married. Summer despite her age seems much more mature than Jack's wife- maybe a good match for Jack!

Erotic story-- Thx!

PenPal2001PenPal20012 months ago

From the first page I knew this story was going to be good, and you did not disappoint, FifthEstate! I am eagerly awaiting your next installment. Thank you for introducing us to Allie, Jack, Robert and their friends!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan2 months ago

Part 4 wasn't bad but not what I expected, I don't have high expectations for part 5 based on your past stories. The Speedo Doesn't Lie could have been the GREATEST CUCKOLD STORY EVER on Literotica but you failed the finish, so so disappointing!!!! It could have been greater than Penpal "Good Neighbor Sam" an interracial cuckold dream story if there ever was one.

KaripetKaripet2 months ago

Very hot read!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I cannot wait for the final chapter!!!!! Very well articulated!

allisonswetallisonswet2 months ago

Great series, I've loved reading them all.

Hope you change your mind about the next chapter being the last.

ianjakeianjake2 months ago

Great 👍 hope Allie Robert have a good week fucking and Jack finally sneak back home and gets to witness Robert get Allie pregnant that would be a great way for it too end an nice little black babies?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is so hot! Glad there is another chapter on the way. I just wish there was even more after that.

nylookingnylooking2 months ago

Happy to see this chapter finally! Waiting with a raging hardon for the next chapter!

dwayne369dwayne3692 months ago

Another great chapter in the story of Jack and Allie, and of course Robert!!!

Looking forward to the next and supposedly final chapter!!!

Hopefully it includes Robert relinquishing the video from the very first encounter with Allie so Jack can be fully cuckolded... and possibly an encounter as described by Summer of her sampling Allie's wares while they both enjoy Robert's BBC!!!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives2 months ago

Love it! Allie is such a sexy black cock slut! Want to hear more descriptions of her sucking that bbc and get her ass fucked in the next chapter! Maybe Jack is in the room when Robert fucks her ass?

OnethirdOnethird2 months ago

Worth the long wait. Glad we got a step back to her first time as a bonus. Getting her to talk filthy while he smiles up at the camera is a. Ice plus. Keep it up! Not sure how you wrap it up after a weekend of debauchery. She might be tuning up for a trip to Jamaica or a foursome with her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I get it’s all fiction but I’ve really liked some of your characters in the past and that made the story so much hotter. This story just doesn’t have any characters worth liking imo

spinpole2001spinpole2001about 2 months ago

Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter!

signe27signe27about 2 months ago

Love it! Put me completely into the role of Allie ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great story that can only be rated with five stars.

The way you write your stories is great and it's always an experience to read them.

Please keep it up, there are still many stories to read.

I have a request, and I speak for many of your fans, when will the stories of “Cuckholds Anonymous and The Speedo Doesn’t Lie” continue.

An answer would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES