All Comments on 'I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 05'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Locksley7Locksley7about 2 months ago

Another amazing story........I will, as with all your other stories, read this one often and enjoy the sensation of cumming time and time again.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 2 months ago

Nice way to bring temporary closure to the tale and still leave the door ajar for a follow up. Another great story.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 2 months ago

Great story I'd like to see where you go with it if you return to the story

MiniwandMiniwandabout 2 months ago

Nice ending but pt 4 and 5 don't fix the feed pause of pt 3.

You did great work to build up the heat in the first two parts and most of pt 3 but it should have brought Jack witnessing his wife succumb to Robert but you just skipped that and it's fast forward to the every day sex between Allie and Robert.

Sure you write about their first time but it's not the same because the story was Jack's POV and I wanted to read about his feelings about this moment.

The sex scenes are hot, no doubt about that. But they are too short compared to the build up.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 2 months agoAuthor

Miniwand,

First off, thank you for reading and commenting on this series. And while you are certainly welcome to your opinion, I never wanted this story to be just like 99% of the other submissions in this genre. Of course it would have been easy for me to write it with Jack learning/or witnessing Allie's BBC transgressions in chapter 3, but where would the story have gone from there? Same as 99% of the others...

My loose inspiration for this story was one written by j267 called Doubling Down on Mistakes. I've told him as much. That story is not an IR genre, but the basic premise is that the husband fucks up and is forced to "help" his contractor nail his hot wife. Along the way he gets duped into believing the contractor isn't already banging her while the husband keeps providing encouragement for her to do it because the contractor has a big cock. j267 did a better job of providing morsels of information that gave the cuck hubby limited insight as to what might be happening behind his back than I did.

Once again, you are welcome to your opinion, but there was definitely a conscious choice on my part to write it the way I did.

TestUser0815TestUser0815about 2 months ago

Awesome story, sorry that there was not more swallowing and cum addiction involved. Nevertheless one of the best stories since several months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The sex scenes were rushed, this chapter was not worth the wait

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

The problem with this is there are no consequences for deceit, adultery, and above all, for replacing her husband.

She gave her lover her best, she got off on saying how much she loved his cock but it was more than that. She went out of her way to seduce him, tease him, show her love for him in ways she never did or would for her “soul mate” the man she claimed to love and rather then calling her out, hubby just beat his meat.

And in all this, there was no consequence. No shame, no fear, it’s like her husband didn’t exist anymore except as a memory.

Tell me, would you stay married to a woman that lied to you, degraded you, put you second to another man? The only thing she didn’t do was divorce him and that’s because it would have been the nicest thing she could have done.

Should you continue? Only if you’re going to show something that captures the hurt Jack should be feeling. The realization that he isn’t Nr. Right, only Mr. Available and when the man of her dreams comes along, she gives up everything for him.

She didn’t even have an ounce of sheen as she lied to him about missing him.

RahulbhatnagafRahulbhatnagafabout 2 months ago

Boss this was good but you can do better than good .

What killed it was the introduction of Roberts bother and the last part where they all have sex .

Just make it about Robert and the couple .nothing else

ianjakeianjakeabout 2 months ago

Absolutely brilliant I'm glad Jack to watch Ali Robert hope to get more stories like this one very very well done

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 2 months ago

Last chapter is the best chapter. Another great read from Fifth. Five big gold stars and a satisfying ending. Happy ending if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I didn't know the British Broadcasting Corporation sold dildo's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Alternate ending: On his first night back, Jack talks Ali into sex with him in front of an IR video that is a compilation of her and Robert's spy cam videos but with the faces blurred out. Ali recognizes it and is scared and distraught ruining the sex for both. Jack acts oblivious to the tape but is miffed about the ruined sex. Jack takes the kids camping and the next day while Ali and Robert are engaged in heated sex on the couch, there is a knock on the door. They try to ignore it but it is persistent. Ali dons a robe and answers the door. There is a man in a suit with two police officers. The man in the suit serves Ali the divorce papers and the two police arrest Robert for blackmail. Seems he remodeled the DA's wife and blackmailed her with videos to keep her in his service. Jack and the kids moved away to start a new life. Ali's videos were sent to her job, her parents and all over the internet.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 months ago

Like all of your others this was outstanding

Loved the ending with the blundfold, if you wanted another chapter the kitchen needs to be done and maybe Hannah needs to be ther too

syn4321syn4321about 2 months ago

Bravo! Very nice!

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this chapter to this great story. I enjoyed it a couple of times;) You are a wonderful writer and never disappoint. Thank you Fifth. Looking forward to your next story.

hightemplarhightemplarabout 2 months ago

Love your stories and this one was amazing as well, I wish Hannah would have feed Jack his own cum.

I loved the pacing of the story, the build up to the action in each chapter, I can't wait to read what comes next (either in this story or any other you might publish)

Thank you for your hard work and your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another well written story. I kept reading at the end of Jack talking in first person and wondered why? When he was introduced on the couch I was floored. With all the sex going on at their house the grandparents are going to be busy watching them. You put a lot of thought into your stories. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Had its moments, but a bit of a letdown given some of your previous work starting with chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Outstanding ,very well done.Another chapter ,Robert and the kitchen and Jack takes Ali to the club...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Since the kitchen is scheduled to done a story could revolve around the construction. Great series so for👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love clips on my babies

jerseygeorge648jerseygeorge648about 2 months ago

I do hope you change your mind. There are so many places this could go.

nylookingnylookingabout 2 months ago

Overall I loved the story . I. The middle, I was thinking maybe Allie was taking it too far, and Robert was asking for an ass kicking, or worse, from a jelous husband, but the ending worked out great, and I’m hoping you write about the kitchen remodel, or maybe a Jamacain vacation for the lucky couple!! I’ll be looking at your work more closely now!

Bomerang43Bomerang43about 2 months ago

Amazing chapter! Masterpiece

Bklyn11220Bklyn11220about 2 months ago

Great job. 👍🏻

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 2 months ago

Great story, all of the chapters! I’d give it more than 5 stars if I could! Allie is the perfect blonde, hotwife bbc slut! The sex scenes in chapter 5 were well done and hot! Just wish Brock and Robert would have fucked her ass and DP’d her! They might have but no description of anal and DP! Loved it though and is my hotwife fantasy too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopping for chapter 6

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Read this whole series just to find Abby. Great writing again, but disappointed cause Abby isn't here. I just wanna say, we need Abby in our life again.

spinpole2001spinpole2001about 2 months ago

Great end to a great series! Thanks for the hard work.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 2 months ago

Great story! The ending is always the hardest part to write and you nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am a huge fan of your work but I just think that you could add some extra tension with pregnancy scares and nothing malicious by anyone but them just getting so into it they forget or even with trying it still isn't foolproof especially with these super dudes. With this story it was light and short but in the longer ones I think it adds an extra element for pausing or trying to extinguish an inextinguishable flame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope to find all of the starlets of your stories appearing again in the next installment of The Bullpen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed the story up until the husband randomly shows up and joins in And it's all ok? I gave up on a good ending after that. The whole story was more of a darker theme where it all backfires on the husband's plans. You should have stuck with that. Not a butterflies and rainbows everything works out int the end.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 2 months ago

Damn 5th!!!

I have to admit I wasn't expecting the story to unfold like that at the end, but I loved it nevertheless!!! I’ll have to admit I was hard while I started reading and by the time Allie was tied up, nipples clamp and having her pussy eaten I was a major mess. Hopefully, the wifey and I will get some tonight and I can pretend she is a BBC slut like Allie.

Love your writing and I look forward to more!!!

PervyHusband

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Loved this series. I enjoyed Jack's position of not knowing how Allie was responding to Robert. It's apparent that readers think cuckolds are not a real-life occurrence. It's too bad they are so insecure with their own masculinity, just like those who are in fear of getting a vasectomy. I would have enjoyed pregnancy risk sex or even a black breeding party for Hannah, Kristen or Allie. Can't wait for your next story.

pasadenaapasadenaaabout 2 months ago

5 stars, what else and i hope, you`ll give us another sexy cuckold story soon!!:)

CumbabeCumbabeabout 2 months ago

Great story and a happy ending to boot!!

geniesleepgeniesleepabout 1 month ago

Jack and Allie have great and sexy future together with so much BBC to explore Allie pussy and arse are going to get well stretched out and Jack is going to spend a lot of time watching her become a true BBC loving slut. Great story and final chapter. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great final chapter. I’m pleased you did it your way. You are the one with the balls to write and create something fresh. It is always a joy to read your stories. You are of the 1% who kick ass on here. It is massively appreciated Fifth.

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 month ago

Once again, you scored an albatross on the par 5!!! How you mange to stay in the first person while also detailing the sensations everyone is enjoying is truly masterful!

I hope you get to enjoy this actually happening as I did!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great series! Loved it from beginning to end. Do you think you might do a couple of chapters about kristen as a side story? Reading more about that sexy redhead wife would be hot

OnethirdOnethirdabout 1 month ago

Glad to see you wrap up the story- once the cat is out of the bag, there isn’t much more that one can do. I guess if I wanted to nitpick, I’d say that the fall into complete “slutdom” could have been more gradual. Most of it was behind the scenes, in several weeks of unvideoed (is that a word?) encounters. Regardless, I liked the over the top ending. I hope that you keep contributing stories!

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

The plot of Hannah's character is superb as well. She basically discovered bbc after getting divorce and now is helping her friends discover it even if they're married.

Wouldn't mind reading a couple of extra chapters of you feel up to writing it. Like shorter ones of snippets of some adventures that the two or three of them might have on a day that Robert stops by. Maybe they almost get caught by someone, or somehow Robert convinces Jack to let him sit on his face lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...