I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 05

Story Info
The depth of my wife's BBC desire is revealed.
18k words
4.62
22.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,755 Followers

This is the fifth and final chapter of this story series--unless I decide to extend it in the future.

As I noted previously, I never expected it to be this long, but these series often take on a life of their own and after a lot of feedback from readers, I added a lot of content that wasn't originally planned. I sincerely value the opinions of everyone who reads my work and I think this story improved from all your input.

This chapter contains more sex than I typically write into my work. I know many won't complain about that, but I also understand it can be tedious to some. The chapter just guided itself down that path.

I do not give permission for this story to be edited, copied, or published anywhere without my consent.

Special thanks to Literotica members DukeLattimore and Buckster4u.

*****

Tuesday night

I got back to my hotel room much earlier than the previous night. I had food delivered and finished up some work stuff before settling onto my bed and removing my pants. My excitement level was still off the charts, but I wondered how anything could compare to the previous night. Strangely, I felt a bit like Allie must have all those nights when she prepared to watch interracial porn from our marital bed. The primary difference was, I didn't have a big black dildo, and my wife and our contractor were soon to be my interracial porn.

The spy cam video from earlier that morning started off with Allie serving Robert breakfast in bed while dressed in the same sexy French maid's lingerie she had purchased the previous year for our anniversary. She looked amazing with her full tits practically spilling out the top. She wore the brightest red lipstick and a lot more eye makeup than I was accustomed to.

She looked fucking hot!

After Robert gobbled down the delectable meal with her sitting on his lap, I watched in amazement as my wife hungrily gobbled down a healthy dose of his thick black seed. The blowjob I'd watched her give the previous night was no fluke, but it paled compared to what she did for him now.

It started off immediately after he polished off his plate and tossed it messily onto my nightstand. Allie slid from his lap and started into a sexy striptease standing next to the bed. This one was far less hurried than the day before. She looked so amazing swaying her hips and tantalizingly removing clothing items, seductively taunting him every step of the way.

I could tell it took everything in his power to keep from jumping off the bed, throwing her down and fucking her hard. As it was, he shucked his clothes before she even exposed her stone nipples to him. Robert was naked on top of our sheets already stroking his fat cock before Allie would eventually slither up on our bed and take him in her mouth.

"Touch yourself!" He encouraged while she swayed scintillatingly for him. Allie possesses an inherent sexiness when she dances, almost as if she's being fucked. At that moment, her motions were undoubtedly producing those same thoughts through me and the black man on our bed stroking his big cock.

A toothy grin came to his face as Allie's hand moved erotically down her body and inside the band of the tiny G-string.

"No, no, outside the panties! I'm sure you can find the spot."

Uh-huh, that-a-girl! Lick your lips while you stare at my big dick and finger your panties along that slippery gash!"

For the next several minutes Allie played with herself through the lacy fabric as directed while swaying her hips and wiggling her ass in front of the black contractor lying on our marital bed.

I couldn't remember ever seeing her do something so arousing. Little moans and gasps escaped her lips as she danced.

Another minute passed. "Uh-huh, you move nice baby. Yeah, now I can see that wet spot spreading. Tell me what's going through your mind right now!"

"Mmmm...how good it feels touching myself for you...while staring at your big black cock!" She extended her wet tongue and fluttered it like she was licking his swollen crown.

Seeing her actions and hearing the words coming from her mouth couldn't be real. Not only had I brought this black man into my home, but I had all but invited him to do exactly what he was doing now...converting my formerly conservative wife his submissive sex toy.

I stroked my cock in long slow strokes knowing I would blow if I applied any additional urgency.

Since learning Robert had been fucking Allie for weeks, I couldn't wait to witness them in the act, which I had the night before. But this? I realized I'd opened my own version of Pandora's Box. And yet despite her infidelity, I was as aroused as fuck at her immoral actions. Now I couldn't wait for him to fuck her again.

"That's right baby, it does feel good to pleasure that little married slit while thinking about how good this motherfucker is gonna make it feel, don't it?" Robert boasted while showing her his black meat stick.

She stared at him and licked her lips.

"Now take off them wet panties!"

While not compromising her alluring rhythm, I watched as my wife's slender fingers, gripped the slim band of her silky panties beneath the short black skirt and slowly worked them down her hips and bubbly ass cheeks. They dropped to the floor. Now there she was, naked from the waist down, slowly dancing and rubbing herself in front of the black man I was paying thousands and thousands of dollars to remodel my house.

"Sway that ass and show me your technique. I wanna see how you get that horny hole ready to fuck!"

I knew she had almost assuredly done this for him before, but the look on his face clearly showed he was savoring her doing it for him in front of me. For the next several minutes she danced with her fingers between her legs while reciting nasty little things he told her to repeat.

When it was obvious she couldn't handle anymore, he allowed her onto the bed to suck his cock.

Allie didn't need further encouragement. My wife practically jumped up and took him in her mouth.

With her head bobbing in his lap and one of his big hands embedded in her blonde hair, Robert peered up at the spy cam with a devious grin and winked. I wasn't sure what he had planned, but I suspected it was something he had saved for when he knew I was watching.

My assumption turned out correct as I quickly learned his intention was to bait Allie into confirming how much bigger, better, and sexier he was than me. Moments later he spoke.

"That's a good slut, suck that big dick! You love sucking black cock, don't you?"

With her mouth full, Allie nodded while affirming sounds reverberated from her throat.

"That makes you a BBC slut, doesn't it?"

My wife leisurely extricated it from her lips, purposefully oozing a long stream of saliva on to the head while pleasuring him with long slow strokes. His dark pole glistened with her spit.

"Yes it does, you know I'm a slut for you."

"Hahaha...of course I do. Tell me how much more you love having that black dick in your mouth than Jack's little tool!"

She hesitated, showing slight irritation that he was raising a topic they had undoubtedly discussed before. "Robert...his isn't little and you know I don't like comparing him to you." She answered between long licks of black meat.

Despite Robert's belittling intentions, the scintillating dialogue while my wife sucked his huge cock kept me hard as a rock.

"Why don't you like comparing us?"

"You know. It's not fair..." She answered before drooling slutishly on the knobby head again.

"Why isn't it fair?"

She swirled the slippery fluid around with her tongue. "You know why...you're...uh...just different."

"Uh-huh...tell me..."

I was now certain Robert had made her play this game before.

What I hadn't known was that Allie had come to enjoy--actually gain arousal from admitting she was his BBC slut--but that she had staunchly committed to herself that she wouldn't let him belittle me in the process.

The problem was every time he played this game, his big cock was in her mouth. Robert was good with his manipulations and combined with her building arousal, time and again she fell victim to his circuitous ploy--eventually acknowledging his sexual superiority over me each time.

Allie kissed and nibbled the leaking tip a half dozen times before she paused. "He's a great husband, a good father, makes a really good living, and he makes me laugh. I love him for all those things--he's my soul mate."

Besides the fact she was sucking another man's cock while saying it, my pride swelled at her acknowledgments. Nonetheless, I couldn't help noticing she made no reference to my physical attributes.

"Yeah, Jack's a good dude. But I find it interesting while he's your soul mate, that hungry mouth of yours is clearly into soul food--like Southern Blackened Sausage. You ever suck his cock as enthusiastically as you are inhaling mine right now?"

Allie stroked him frantically while shaking her head before taking him back in her mouth and vacuuming her cheeks.

"Why is that? Why doesn't your husband get this treatment?"

She didn't answer, it was obvious she was hoping he would drop the subject if she just kept pleasuring him.

She was wrong. "Tell me, why doesn't he?"

Allie let his cock slip from between her lips before she slutishly spit on it and stroked hurriedly. "...I...I don't know...it's not the same...it's just...just different..."

My beautiful wife had never done anything orally for me with the same energy and enthusiasm she was for this black man now.

"Why is that? Oh, yeah right there...that's good slut...nice and deep, fuck! If your husband makes you so happy, how come you don't do for him what you're doin' for me right now?" He goaded with her mouth full of cock, one hand stroking him, and the other lightly squeezing his massive nuts.

Again, she didn't answer, instead she carried on savoring his masculine goodness.

When she finally pulled her head away, a long strand of saliva mixed with pre-cum connected her lips to his glistening crown. "I...I do do this for him." she answered untruthfully and without conviction.

"How often?"

"I...I don't know, maybe once a week..."

"Bullshit!" I shouted out loud. I couldn't believe she told him that. She hadn't given me a blowjob in well over a month.

He laughed. "So why do you suck my cock every damn day? Sometimes more than once!"

"Please don't ask me that Robert...you know the answer."

"Of course I do, and you do as well. You do it because you love my dick and the only thing you like more than sucking it is having it deep inside your horny married pussy, ain't that right? You don't suck his cock like you do mine because it doesn't get you off! You fuckin' love having BBC halfway down your throat..."

I watched as Allie's pace increased. His words were clearly affecting her. She gasped for air amid her fellating efforts and arousal. Allie stroked him faster and her tongue and lips licked and kissed more enthusiastically. "Oh Robert, I do love this big black cock! It's...it's...not the same...it's hot and powerful...his...his just isn't...isn't the same! It's not his fault, but this turns me on so much. I'm so wet right now!"

Her words cut deep, but my arousal still superseded my shame.

"No, it ain't his fault his wife loves BBC. But it ain't just the big stick, is it? I bet you don't suck and lick his nuts like you do this fat sack? Why is that?"

Allie shook her head while kissing around the swollen crown.

"Tell me!"

"Mmmm...I like how big and hot they feel." She cooed before trailing a path down his shaft to his scrotum.

"What? You mean Jack's aren't the same?"

I couldn't see her facial reaction, but Robert's sly smile confirmed she rolled her eyes at his question.

"Okay, so we've established that too." He laughed. "So, if we count up the pluses and minuses--Jack wins for being your soul mate and I win for everything having to do with getting off your horny pussy! Ain't that right?"

"No..." she answered before sucking one of Robert's testicles between her lips.

"No? I don't believe you. C'mon, it's just us here...you can say it. You've already admitted you're a BBC slut...just acknowledge that as much as you love him, he just can't give you what this big black package does!"

Allie didn't answer, instead she continued sucking and licking his balls while stroking him.

"I can't hear you."

"This isn't fair...you're here and this is here," she waved his rigid stick in front of her face, "what do you expect me to say..."

"Ha...just tell me what you've told me before!"

Allie had turned towards the camera now and I could tell based on the fire in her eyes and the urgency with which she sloppily sucked him off, he had finally broken down her defenses.

"Okay...you win. Yes, I love this big black dick and Jack's doesn't do to me what yours does! Now can we stop talking about it...I want to taste your cum!"

A prideful smile formed on Robert's large lips before he nodded at me through the camera lens. "Now you're talking slut! Wrap them nice titties around it and get what you want!"

"Mmmm...yes! I love when you fuck my boobs!" Allie squealed as she repositioned and wrapped her saliva coated tits around his glistening rod.

Amazingly, her degrading admission had little negative impact on my arousal. I stroked my cock at a blurring pace and watched incredulously as Robert pistoned her pale white mounds while extending the head of his fat cock into her eager mouth on each thrust.

Not only did she proceed to give him the sloppiest blow job imaginable, but Allie couldn't stop moaning and whimpering. "Mmmm...I can feel your big balls slapping off them too...fuck my tits you black stud!"

When it was apparent Robert was ready to explode, he yelled, "You want it on your milky white titties or you gonna suck it all down?"

Allie spit his cock from her mouth and begged, "Give it to me, I want both!"

Robert howled.

"Okay slut...I like the compromise!" He groaned loudly before his sweat-soaked body ceased and he erupted deep in the depths of my wife's mouth. I could see Allie swallowing it down but before she finished, our contractor yanked it from between her lips and chaotically splattered several heavy ropes all over her jiggling tits.

My own load spilled on the hotel towel before even half of his robust bursts departed his bounding nuts.

When he finally finished, Allie stroked the final remnants from the tip before licking it up. Moments later she tried to kiss him, but he pushed her lips away. "I don't want any of the nigger nectar in my mouth!"

Despite his denial and clearly still flushed with desire, Allie proceeded to kiss and nibble along his chin, cheeks, and lobes while whispering in his ear.

Robert laughed before staring up at the spy cam and winking again. "I know you haven't gotten yours yet, you horny BBC slut. Climb up and get some.

Even with splattered tits and a belly full cum, my insatiable wife climbed up on top and begged for dessert. I watched in awe as she rode his big cock to her daily allotment of toe-curling orgasms. All the while, Robert still hard as granite, watched her smear his thick goo around her beautiful tits while bouncing up and down on him. It wasn't until his final load oozed from her battered pussy and soaked the sheets on my side of the bed that they finally quit.

I looked over at the hotel room clock and realized nearly two hours had passed. I wondered to myself, when does she ever work?

*****

Wednesday night.

Allie and Robert dispersed with the dramatic and just fucked missionary style three different times throughout the day. It seemed she couldn't get enough of his powerful deep strokes as she desperately clawed and begged for his tongue in her mouth. The contrast of her silky pale body clad only in white shear stockings and heels verses his big muscular black ass mesmerized me.

He fucked the shit out of her.

I'd watched them mate like rabbits the first two days, but now it became apparent Robert wanted to demonstrate all the ways he could control her with his big black cock. While she constantly begged and clawed at his bulging biceps and broad shoulders in her desire for their lips to connect, he remained steadfast above her, happy to watch her beautiful face contort in ecstasy as he pounded her pussy hard.

Allie's stocking-clad legs never stopped exhibiting the varying levels of euphoria she was experiencing as he pistoned into her again and again. I watched in awe as she wrapped them tightly around his waist, pressed her heels into his ass, and then screamed when he pinned them against her ears over his sweat-slick shoulders. But mostly I observed disbelievingly as her long, toned legs flailed in the air each time she climaxed on his plunging black cock.

When the recording concluded, I cleaned up yet another soiled towel in my hotel room and called my wife. After two rings she answered, I almost forgot her infidelity had taken place earlier in the day, not moments before.

I half-expected her to be gasping for air.

"I was beginning to worry about you. It's not like you not to call for more than one day at a time." Allie said sweetly, clearly unaffected by her earlier wanton conduct.

"I know babe, it's been a crazy busy week. I'm sorry. And as you might imagine, Monday was a late night, you know how Jerry can be..."

It felt strange apologizing to her after what I'd watched her do the past three days.

Allie laughed. "Yeah, how were you feeling yesterday morning?"

"Like shit..." This time we both chuckled. "Last night I planned to call you, but I was so tired I passed out as soon as I got back to the hotel. I lied.

"So how has your week been?" I asked, wondering if she would say anything that might give any hint as to what she'd been up to.

"Oh, same as you...busy with work and kids. Chase almost scored a goal in his game tonight!"

"Damn, that would have been awesome! But I guess in some ways I rather he did it when I was there. Speaking of the kids, are they getting excited for camping this weekend?"

"Of course, they can't stop talking about it!"

"How about their mom, any change of heart for you?"

There was a long pause before Allie responded apologetically. "Jack, I'm still torn, but I keep thinking how nice it'll be to have some me time."

"Any big plans?"

Again, she paused. "No not really. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, going unrushed to the gym, and I got a new book."

"Oh yeah, what's it about?"

She was silent momentarily, likely trying to make something up, "...uh you wouldn't be interested, it's just a woman's romance thing..."

I knew I'd caught her in a lie. The only thing she'd be reading this weekend would be on Google: What's the best way to get large amounts of semen out of your hair?

"Oh...I almost forgot." Allie blurted. "Hannah is having some people over on Saturday night and I think we might go over for a bit."

"We...who's we?" I asked, knowing she'd just made a huge blunder.

"Oh, oh I...uh...ran into Hannah's friend Kristen at the store. She said she was probably going to go too." Allie stammered, clearly trying to cover her tracks, but failing miserably. I bit my tongue, wondering to myself how she could make such a stupid mistake while talking to me.

"Hmm...sounds like fun. I hope you're more careful with the drinking this time than the last one. Who's going to be there?"

"Um...I really don't know...it sounds like it's going to be a small group."

I thought to myself, Hmm...small group including Allie, Kristen, Hannah, Robert, and Brock. Two men who love white pussy and three women who can't get enough big black cock. I wonder what that group will do all night?

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,755 Followers