I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie finally let James' big cock slip from her lips and nodded. "I...um...have thought about how two would be..." She acknowledged before anxiously wiping Robert's brother's spit-covered cock around her face.

"Have you now slut?" James groaned as he reached down and unclasped the lone connection fastening her crop together. Her heavy tits pushed the flimsy fabric apart.

"Whoa, I've seen me some nice white titties, but damn if those don't take the motherfuckin' cake!" The lawyer shouted.

"What'd I tell you nigga!" His older brother goaded. "And she loves gettin' em pasted in black bull jizz!"

"Don't they all!" James groaned through gritted teeth before he reached down and roughly yanked the small, loosened garment from my wife's shoulders and tossed it aside, leaving Allie on her knees in only the white microskirt and boots. Her blonde hair and light-colored accessories created a stunning backdrop for his big black cock.

"Whatchu got beneath this little skirt slut?" The younger brother challenged as he extended his long fingers, gripped the seam, and inched it up her puffy ass cheeks. "Holy fuck, you took your kids to school with no panties underneath this short-ass skirt? My bro is right, only a BBC slut would do that!"

Between licks and urgent strokes of his cock she acknowledged, "I wore a long coat and I...I...knew no one would see me in the car...and I...uh...wanted to surprise your brother when I got back."

"Surprise him? He knows you come home every morning wanting black dick, you didn't need to dress like a nasty stripper for that!" James chuckled while feeding Allie one of his oversized nuts.

"Bob, what'd you say we take this horny little thing over to the couch and prove why R.E. Construction's motto is "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Robert was proud of his little brother for making that point and advancing the proceedings. As he moved closer in the direction of the spy cam, our contractor dropped his shorts and boxer briefs around his ankles and plopped down on the sofa. Meanwhile James gripped Allie's upper arm, lifted her from her knees, and roughly led her over in front of his older brother.

"Robert said you've dreamed about two at once slut! Bend over and do what you do best! I'm sure that old black dick ain't everything it used to be, but don't worry, what you'll get from this side will make up for it!" The younger brother joked while pressing her shoulders down into her brother's lap.

"Shit! She's gotten all she could ever want from this old black dick, ain't that right baby?"

Allie nodded. "Mmmm...yes. More than I can handle on most days..."

"We'll see about that!" James challenged while flipping her skirt up with the bulbous head of his long cock and tapping it on her exposed asshole.

Allie moaned loudly.

While I had experienced constant awe and surprise over these past few months, and despite my contemplations about what might occur at Hannah's house in less than forty-eight hours, I was completely unprepared for what I was seeing now on my computer screen. Two black brothers who I had directly, and indirectly, introduced to my gorgeous wife, were now vying for her stunning body with their hard black cocks.

"Uhn...ohhh..." Allie moaned as James's crowned head sunk into her slippery pussy.

"That a girl, spread those legs apart so I can stuff this black stick into your stomach!"

"Uhhhhh...fuhhhhh! Shiiiiitttt...that's deeeeep!" Allie screamed as the younger black man sunk nearly to his balls.

"Yeah, little bro certainly didn't get the short end of the dick stick, did he?"

My wife shook her head. "Uhn...uhn...uhn...ngh...noooo!"

James set about fucking her in earnest. I'd seen the affect Robert's cock had on her, but it seemed his little brothers was reaching places even he hadn't been. It wasn't long before Robert's cock fell from Allie's mouth. She cried desperately, "Oh god...his cock is so good...he's going to make me cum!"

"That a girl, show my brother how that tight little pussy does its thing! Squirt all over that long black cock!"

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...so good...unh...yeah! Fuccckkk...ohmygod...ohmygod... Cumming...I'm cumming for him..."

"Fuck yeah!" James shouted. "That's a wet one baby! Spew that MILF juice all over this black dick you love so much!"

I watched as Allie's curvy body went rigid momentarily before it began to shake. A piercing sound filled the room before fuck fluid erupted from between her legs and doused the floor below.

"Daaammmnn! I ain't never seen a pussy squirt quite like that shit!" The younger black man boasted.

After the brother's high-fived, the older one slid out from beneath my wife and kicked off his shorts and underwear and leaned one knee onto the sofa while standing on the other. James guided my wife into position on her hands and knees on the couch. The images were surreal. Two large naked black men sandwiching my blonde wife in only her short little skirt and knee-high white boots. Robert slapped his fat cock around her face as his little brother teased Allie's dripping slit before sinking back all the way to his balls.

"Ohhhhh Shiiittt!" She shrieked in delight.

Robert gripped the back of her head in one hand and fed her his big cock with the other. Between gritted teeth he grunted. "Time for you to get what your slut friends did down in Jamaica. Take this BBC in your hot little mouth and get your first taste of spit-roasting!"

I watched in amazement as the two black brothers sport fucked my beautiful wife--the mother of my two kids. They made Allie beg for more and challenged her to confess her love of BBC--all the while, playing a game of "switch when the slut cum's". Back and forth they went each time Allie's stuffed pussy climaxed.

They switched frequently.

My own load spilled when James inserted a finger in Allie's ass while pounding her deeply from behind. She screamed out loud and came all over his pistoning dark meat while Robert rubbed his pussy juice-soaked pole all around her face.

When it was all finally done, Allie lay on our leather couch fucked senseless. She had cum all over her chin, tits, back, and a constant flow out of her gaped pussy.

I was already running late, so I madly collected my things and met my Uber downstairs. The whole way to the airport I replayed in my mind what I'd just seen and heard. My wife had not just cheated with one man behind my back, but now she'd done it in a debauched three-way that even I had never imagined in my dangerous fantasies.

I wondered what I would discover when I got back home.

Three hours later my rideshare from San Jose Airport pulled up in front of my house. I was actually quite surprised to see Robert's pick-up still parked out front on the other side of the driveway. My heart raced as I approached the door, wondering whether they might still be in some kind of compromised position. I entered quietly, but Zeke came bounding up and gave away my stealthy arrival.

Allie was the first to greet me as she exited our bedroom and enthusiastically welcomed me home. She wrapped her arms around me and brought her lips to mine. Just before we kissed, a vision of Robert's thick semen oozing from her lips earlier in the morning entered my brain. I half-expected her mouth to taste like it, but obviously she had cleaned up since I'd last seen her naked and abused on the couch.

She looked radiant now.

"Jack, I'm so glad you're home! The kids are so excited about the camping trip. I have the car nearly packed for you. I'm heading out to pick them up, any chance you want to go with me?"

"Honey, I can't wait to see them too, but I want to get unpacked, unwind, and have a few minutes to catch up with Robert."

"Sure babe, I get it. Traffic has been bad due to the construction near the school, so it'll probably be a half-hour before we get back. Robert's back in our bathroom installing some cabinet hardware." She leaned in and kissed me innocently again, not giving away any sense of the nastiness that transpired only a few hours earlier.

I entered our Master Bedroom and called out to Robert. He exited the bathroom with a smug smile on his face. "Ahh...the wayward traveler makes his triumphant return! Did you have a good flight?"

I wasn't sure how to answer so I just nodded.

"It's been quite a week, hasn't it?" He asked with a confident grin. "How did your business meetings go?"

"Fine, my meetings were fine...but we both know we have a lot more to talk about than what happened down in Southern California."

"Sure Jack, if you're wondering about the construction, I'm just doing some final finishing. You want to come check it out?" He asked while nodding in the direction of the bathroom behind him.

"I'll look at it later. But right now, I'd like to discuss what's really on my mind. Obviously, you know what that is..."

Robert simply nodded and followed me out to the family room.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, purposefully not offering him one.

"So, where do we start?"

"That's up to you Jack."

"Well, you put on quite a performance on the spy camera this week."

"Thank you, I wasn't bad I suppose, but your wife was the real star! Did you enjoy it?"

I poured about half my beer down my throat. "Oh, come on Robert, I know you played it up each day just because you knew I was watching."

"I might have exaggerated things a bit for your benefit, but to be honest Jack, what you watched this week was pretty much what each day has looked like over the last month...that is, except for yesterday afternoon and earlier today!" He said with a playful smirk on his face.

"We'll get to today in a minute. So, you're saying you and Allie did similar things every day for the past month? I don't believe it."

"Ha...you can believe or not, but why would I lie about it? Your wife is a horny bit...uh...woman, and she loves big black dick, so what is there to debate?"

I stood there contemplating what he just said as I tried to come up with a response.

"Jack, what are we doing here? This is exactly what you wanted all along when you hired a hung black man to do the work on your home and on your hot wife."

"That's not true Robert. I told you I was intrigued to see how she would respond if given the opportunity, but you changed the game and gave her no choice."

"No choice? That's bullshit Jack and you know it. She could have said "no". But she didn't because you helped her down this path after the dildo discovery and your IR porn encouragements even before you hired me. At the end of the day Jack, she felt like you wanted her to experience BBC and let's be honest, you did!"

He continued before I could respond.

"You accomplished everything you desired Jack, although I didn't serve it up exactly the way you expected. You set up what you thought was the perfect plan. Until that point, you were the ultimate manipulator, but as it turned out, I was one step better. But even though the tables turned a bit, the final outcome was the same. The construction went off without a hitch and you got to watch your wife experience sexual euphoria beyond even your wildest fantasies!"

"Tables turned a bit? That's the ultimate understatement Robert! You used your ruse with the spy camera to turn Allie into your sexual plaything without me having any say in the depth of the...uh...matter."

"That's really the crux of this, isn't it Jack? You were just butt-hurt that I wasn't the perfect pawn in your game. But I'll let you in on a little secret, the only depth that really mattered was when your wife felt the depth of my black cock in her tight married pussy. Once that happened, I didn't need any stealthy ruse to turn her into my sexual plaything--she begged for it each and every day!"

Again, I stood slack jawed, my brain repeating the words he just spoke as blood flowed to my dick.

"She begged for it each and every day..."

Robert could tell I was not as upset as I was leading on. He was correct in suggesting I was pissed he had duped me and used the advantage to seduce Allie without my knowledge. But until what happened with his brother earlier in the morning, I had watched my ultimate fantasy play out over and over every night this week. It was difficult to convey anger when I had, in fact, experienced so much arousal from watching this endowed black man fuck my wife's brains out.

"I think if you'd been truly upset as to what you witnessed this week, my phone would have pinged at least once. But it didn't. Instead, you sat back and watched, and I can only assume you loved every minute of it as much as your wife did!"

Again, I couldn't formulate an argument, so I turned the conversation towards what transpired earlier this morning. "You were out of line when you brought your brother into this today. It was one thing for you to seduce her given our contractual arrangement, but by no means did that give you the right to make him a part of it too!"

"Perhaps I took a few liberties, but she wasn't complaining. You saw the way she got off on two nigger dicks! I think you have her friend Hannah to thank for that. Allie admitted to me on more than one occasion how turned on she got from Hannah's stories of her and her red-headed friend getting Mandingo'd by multiple dicks in Jamaica."

"Seriously? I can't imagine her saying that."

"Jack, why would I make that up? And don't tell me you didn't watch Allie banging herself with the dildo while watching the three-way interracial porn on the spy cam. As a matter of fact, your wife even admitted her desire to visit that place called The Bullpen that her slut friends went to with the one chick's husband. According to your wife, that cuck loved watching his wife sucking big black dick as much as she did doing it."

"Kristen's husband?"

"Yeah, I think that's her...the redhead."

I tried to picture the scene. I didn't know her husband, but obviously I'd seen Kristen with Hannah and Brock the night of the party. More blood flowed to my dick as I visualized what that must have been like for her husband to experience.

"So Jack, we've beat around the bush enough here. You know Allie and I are going to fuck like rabbits this weekend while you're on your camping trip, but my construction work is basically done. The question is where does this go after this weekend?"

"What do you mean? We pay you what we owe you and we go our separate ways!"

"You really think it's going to be that easy Jack? While I could easily move on and find the next horny housewife who can't wait to get blacked, I don't think it's going to be that easy for your wife. She loves the nig stick and giving it up ain't going to come without withdrawals. I expect my phone to be buzzing first thing Monday morning when I'm on another job."

"I don't think you give her enough credit. Despite what the two of you have done, she's a grown woman, a wife, and a mother. I'm sure she will see there are more important things than wild sex. I think this will just be a chapter in our lives we can close and move onto other things."

A big smile formed on Robert's face. "If that's what you want, I hope you're right Jack, but if I were a betting man, I'd tell you, don't wager on it! At the very least, the two of you need to sit down and talk through all that's happened and come to a conclusion about what you both want moving forward."

Just then we heard the electric garage door open.

"Well Jack, I'm not sure when we'll see each other again, but I wish you the best of luck whatever happens. I have a few touch-up items to finish tomorrow, but they shouldn't be too hard to complete, even if I have to do them without clothes on."

Just then Allie and the kids walked in the door.

*****

Two hours later.

I pulled out of the driveway with both kids in the back and Zeke in the passenger seat next to me. Allie stood in the driveway waving and blowing kisses. She looked amazing in a similar outfit to the one she'd worn that first time Robert visited the house. She really did remind me of a blonde-haired Daisy Duke in the short cutoffs and tight sleeveless tee-shirt that was tied above her waist.

Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and she had on heavier than usual mascara accentuating her beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes. And while she wasn't wearing colored lipstick, she clearly had applied some kind of glossy finish that made her puffy lips glisten in the bright sunlight.

As we pulled away, I wondered how long it would be before R.E. Johnson's truck would pull back up to the house.

The campground was two and a half hours away in the Sierra Foothills, with Friday afternoon traffic we pulled in about 6:00 p.m. I stopped at the ranger station and let the kids run in to use the bathroom. We had been here once before and I remembered I could get spotty cell coverage and internet at the station, but once we descended the mile down to our site near the stream, all cellular connections went away.

While the kids were out of the car, I pulled-up the spy cam app and while it took longer to load, when it finally did, it didn't show any recorded video. But it hadn't been paused either. For whatever reason, it comforted me there wasn't sex video of Allie and Robert in bed. I thought to myself, he's probably fucking her on the kitchen table right now!

The kids and Zeke weren't much help, but after we drove to the site, I got the tent popped up quickly and spread the sleeping bags out inside. I was disgusted that Annie's sleeping bag still had a large damp sticky spot on it not far from the open end. I turned it over so she wouldn't see it. I couldn't help but think Robert must have rolled it up like that. Despite Allie's binge of infidelity, she was still a good mom and would never have packed it that way. Nevertheless, I wondered how she wouldn't have known that her and Robert's sex juices had doused our daughter's bag beneath them in the attic.

The three of us roasted marshmallows and I did my very best to focus my attention on the two of them. The night dragged along, but eventually I took each of them into the tent and put them down. Chase crashed within seconds, but Annie complained her sleeping bag smelled like fish. After debating with her for fifteen minutes, I moved mine into her spot and she crawled inside and was soon fast asleep. For the next hour I sat at the fire with Zeke at my feet contemplating everything happening in my life and watching the spy cam icon spin on my phone.

I thought about what Robert had said to me earlier in the afternoon. "You really think it's going to be that easy Jack? While I could easily move on and find the next horny housewife who can't wait to get blacked, I don't think it's going to be that easy for your wife. She loves the nig stick and giving it up ain't going to come without withdrawals. I expect my phone to be buzzing first thing Monday morning when I'm on another job."

This had been going on long enough now and based on Allie's actions I'd witnessed throughout the week--I suspected Robert was right. Would she really be able to give this up so easily simply because he wasn't there each day? Is that even what I really wanted?

One thing was sure, Allie and I had some difficult conversations that needed to happen sooner than later.

When I finally crawled into my daughter's small pink sleeping bag, the same damp surface and sex odors she had experienced earlier in the night, flooded my senses. Thoughts of Allie and Robert fucking in our attic played over and over in my mind. Despite my exhaustion, with all that was going through my mind, it took me more than an hour to finally fall asleep.

It was a fitful night. I woke on multiple occasions wondering what Allie and our black contractor were doing at exactly those moments.