I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I woke the next morning still tired from a long night of tossing and turning. Surprisingly the kids weren't far behind and after a pancake and bacon breakfast, by noon we had caught our limit of hungry rainbow trout in the nearby stream.

And while the jubilation of our fishing success boosted my psyche, I still couldn't shake the thoughts of what was likely happening between Allie and Robert. Were they at our place or his? Had his brother connected with them again? Had they gone somewhere completely off my radar to enjoy the freedom of unmitigated irresponsibility? I pictured them fucking wildly under a blanket in Santa Cruz with waves crashing on the beach.

I glanced at my watch, wondering what time they would be heading over to Hannah's place for their night of depravity.

*****

9:00 p.m.

Hannah, Kristen, and Allie all stood in front of Hannah's large-sized bathroom mirror applying makeup and talking. They were feeling no pain from the strong vodka cocktails Brock had been priming them with for the past few hours.

Allie was also experiencing a strange euphoric feeling with which she wasn't familiar. Everyone had ingested a small dose of Ecstasy in one of their drinks, but she was the only one of the group who didn't know she had.

"Oh my gosh you guys, these drinks Brock's been making have me feeling really weird...it's funny, I feel drunk, but I almost feel giddier more than anything. I'm so happy to be here with you guys tonight." Allie was unfamiliar with the mood enhancing effects of Ecstasy as well as its heightening of compassionate feelings towards others.

Hannah and Kristen were feeling the same way, but they knew why.

"Al, I'm so glad you accepted my invitation to bring your hunky contractor boyfriend over for our little party tonight."

"Hannah, he's not my boyfriend!" She smiled guiltily.

"Oops...I should have said black fuck buddy!"

Kristen and Hannah laughed loudly. "I told you, eventually you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of BBC that close every day without Jack around!"

A naughty grin appeared on Allie's face. "Um...yes, you were right about that, but I still feel weird bringing him here tonight. As I told you guys, NO ONE can know about this! I love Jack and I plan to tell him soon about what's been going on."

Hannah and Kristen shared knowing glances.

"Maybe he'll be as excited to learn about your new BBC addiction as my husband was," Kristen volunteered. "Tom wanted to come tonight, but since you were here and didn't want anyone to know, I told him this was just for active participants--and that he would have to settle for sloppy seconds much later tonight if and when I go home!"

"Oh my god Kristen, Hannah told me about that Bullpen place where your husband watched while you were with Brock's friend!"

"Yes, and he loved it! Probably not as much as me and Cal, but Tom still got off watching."

"That's amazing. I'm not expecting Jack to react like that when I tell him, even though he's admitted he has fantasized about me with an...um...endowed man."

Again, Hannah and Kristen stole naughty peeks behind Allie's back.

"So, we can assume Robert's plumbing was as good as the rumors?" Hannah teased.

A mischievous smile appeared on Allie's face before she bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Better!"

Both women laughed. "What did I tell you Kristen? That contractor wouldn't be able to get enough of this hot body!" Hannah teased again while unabashedly eyeing Allie from head to toe in her sexy lingerie.

"I don't know if it's enough, but he...um...gets a lot!" Allie answered playfully.

The girls laughed again. "I bet he does, what's his favorite thing to do?" Kristen asked.

"Omg...everything! But I guess I would say I always want him to do it inside me, but he especially likes shooting it all over my body..."

"His cum?"

Allie nodded.

"Typical alpha male." Hannah laughed. "They always like marking the hottest female in the herd! Let's hope he's saved some for the other doe's tonight!"

It was Allie's turn to giggle. "He sprayed plenty last night, but he refuels quickly."

"Between him and Brock, there will be more than enough to go around!" Hannah joked while nodding subtly in Kristen's direction.

The sexy redhead moved slyly behind Allie and before she knew what was happening, Kristen snapped a set of fuzzy handcuffs to her wrist. Hannah pulled her other arm around and within seconds my surprised wife's hands were bound behind her back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" She screamed.

"You'll see...actually that's not true!" Hannah corrected herself as Kristen moved forward and pulled a rigid black blindfold over Allie's head and tightened it snugly in the back.

My wife begged and pleaded with her friends to remove the mask and cuffs, but they had no such plans. Instead, they slowly led her out of Hannah's bedroom and down the long hallway into the large great room.

Hip-hop music pounded from the sound system and the lights were muted. The room was hazily illuminated by a dozen candles casting dancing shadows around the large space. An oversized inflated air bed was propped up against the far wall.

Brock and Robert were seated on adjacent couches, both shirtless and wearing only workout-type stretch shorts. They eyed the three sexy MILF's all dressed in matching full-length sheer bodysuits and five-inch Stiletto heels--their contrasting hair color being the primary differentiator between them. The transparent material stretched across their sinewy bodies left little to the black men's imaginations.

Hannah and Kristen led Allie over to a solo recliner style chair and pushed her down into the seat. They worked together to disengage one of her wrists long enough for Kristen to reattach it to an eye hook Robert had mounted to the top of the chair. They then reconnected her other wrist to it. She now sat helplessly in the large leather chair with her arms fastened above her head.

My wife whined for her freedom which caused everyone in the room to howl.

Hannah and Kristen now moved over in front of the men, lifted their refilled cocktails from the table and quietly toasted their glasses together. After taking a prolonged sip, they eyed the men mischievously before their lips came together in a sensual kiss.

"What's happening?" Allie complained nervously. "Are you guys still here?"

Everyone did their best to keep from laughing as the women quietly returned their cocktails to the table before retrieving the huge air bed and positioning it in the center of the room. They removed their spiked heels before moving back in Allie's direction.

The two unbound women dropped to their knees on either side of the Allie's chair with the naughtiest of grins before they each reached out and captured one of her large breasts in the palms of their hands.

"Wait...what...who's doing that? Take off this blindfold. Why...why are you touching me like that? Please...please stop!"

The horny women softly squeezed and massaged Allie's heavy tits until her large nipples were denting out the translucent fabric. Hannah winked at her friend before retrieving a pair of purposefully placed fabric scissors from a small table to her side.

Hannah tickled Allie's swollen nipple with her free hand before gripping the stretchy fabric and pulling it away frow her skin. She quickly cut a five-inch swath causing the remainder to snap back against her chest leaving her full round C-cup perfectly exposed. Hannah handed the shears to Kristen, and she did the same thing to Allie's other heaving breast.

With both of her stunning tits now exposed, the girls set about sucking and nibbling her tender breast flesh.

Allie suspected it was Hannah and Kristen pleasuring her, and while it felt awkward having girls doing it, she couldn't help enjoying the sensation of two mouths on her sensitive nipples at the same time. Their efforts combined with the unique way she was feeling from Brock's strong cocktails moisturized her pussy.

However, it wasn't long before her pleasure sensations changed dramatically. Allie's friends soon turned her intense feelings of pleasure into agonizing pain--each of them cruelly connecting a bronze-colored sharp-toothed nipple clamp to Allie's distended nubs, causing her to shriek out in surprise and pain.

"Oh my god! Oh FUCK! Take them off...please! PLEASE!"

"That's some mean-ass shit!" Brock shouted. "Why you wanna make them nice-ass titties hurt like that, bitches? What you nasty sluts gonna do to make it up to her?"

His words validated Allie's assumption it was Hannah and Kristen doing the dirty work.

"She's a slut! Slut's like to be tortured!" Hannah answered while playfully slapping Allie's tits from each side.

"Noooo, please stop doing that and please take them off!"

"Admit you're a BBC slut first--and that you want big black cock all the time!"

Allie hesitated in her response, but the pain was too great. "Yes! I admit it, I'm a black cock slut! Now take them off please...I'm begging you."

"That's a good start slut! Now tell my boyfriend and your black bull what you want tonight!"

"God...Hannah don't make me do this!"

"Tell them slut!"

"Fuck...any...anything. I'll do anything they want...I can't wait to have both of them at once. I fucked Robert and his brother yesterday. And...I...I...loved it!"

Hannah, Kristen, and Brock turned in Robert's direction with wide eyes.

A smug smile had already formed on his lips as he nodded proudly in affirmation.

"Oh my god Robert Johnson, you're a devilish man! How much convincing did that take?" Hannah asked in surprise.

"Shit...you two should know. The only thing BBC sluts love more than one black cock is two!"

Everyone laughed out loud as Brock extended his arm and fist-bumped the contractor.

"Yeah, she clearly is a BBC slut, but...I bet there's something else she'd like almost as much." Hannah teased before winking at Kristen.

The girls sunk down in front of Allie's tightly closed knees. They attempted to softly pry them apart, but after the nipple clamp torture, Allie wasn't about to let them do anything between her legs.

"The only way we will take off those clamps is if you open your legs for us!" Hannah chided.

"Why? So you can do something else painful like that...you said you would remove them if I admitted I'm a black cock slut, please take them off now, they hurt so much..." Allie whined.

"Spread em' slut..."

Knowing she had no alternative, Allie slowly acquiesced. She widened her legs allowing her horny friends to slip between them. They both eyed her little fur patch, matted down by the translucent material and her puffy labia wetly staining her lingerie in a true lip-like oval. They pushed Allie's knees back as far as they could and each set about rubbing and stroking a sinewy inner thigh.

Robert already knew this was going to be a night to remember, but a wily smile spread across his lips as he watched the conflicted facial responses of the blonde wife who he had personally corrupted and guided to where she was now.

"Please take them off...I did what you said." Allie pleaded.

"We won't take them off, but we will do this!" Hannah pulled on the stretchy material and snipped another oblong shaped hole exposing Allie's succulent genitalia.

My wife gasped--clearly aware her private parts were now fully exposed to everyone in the room.

"Oh god..."

"Fuck, that's a pretty pussy--surprised it looks so good still after getting used by Robert's and his brother's big black cocks!" Hannah teased while spreading Allie's silky lips apart with her thumb and forefinger.

"Mmm hmm..." Kristen confirmed, mouth already beginning to water.

"Matter of fact, it looks good enough to eat..." Hannah purred before lowering her head and lightly sucking on one of my wife's puffy lips. Kristen wasn't to be left out--she stuck her thumb in her mouth before tantalizingly rubbing it around on Allie's wakening clit.

"Ohhh...please...don't...I thought we were just going to have sex with them...um...Robert and...your...uh...boyfriend Hannah."

"Don't worry, there is plenty of time for BBC, but first we want to get you in the mood..."

"I'm already in the mood, I'll fuck them...I'll fuck them both right now! Please just take off those clamps and release my wrists..."

"Wow aren't we desperate! Don't you like the way we do this?" Hannah teased again before running her tongue leisurely up Allie's slickened crevice while Kristen increased her pace.

Brock and Robert enjoyed the show while clanking tequila filled shot glasses together.

"Now we're talking! Eat that horny pussy baby!" Brock shouted to Hannah before pounding his down.

Kristen moved up and brushed Allie's hair away from her ear. She kissed along the side of her face. And then while nibbling on her lobe she moved a hand to one of her clamped tits and softly squeezed. "I love your boobs Allie, but I can't wait to take Hannah's place between your legs. She whispered in a breathy tone.

Allie's breathing was heavy listening to Kristen while Hannah's tongue flicked across her clit and two of her slender fingers strafed her G-spot.

"Mmmm...Allie...your pussy tastes divine. I could do this all night!"

"Nooo...it isn't right."

"Admit it baby, you like the way Hannah eats your hot little cunt, don't you?" Kristen challenged between gritted teeth.

"Uhn...this...isn't right. I'm not...into women. I'm married. Please release my hands or make her stop...oh fuck...uhn."

"Of course you're not totally into girls, you clearly love black cock too much for that. But you can't tell me you're not enjoying the way she eats your hot married pussy. I know, because she's done it to me, and I couldn't stop cumming all over her face. I can tell by the way your hips are moving, you're gonna do the same too, aren't you slut?"

"Nooo...uhn...please make her stop!"

"I bet you can't even feel those clamps on your hard nipples anymore, huh? Your horny pussy feels so good, you don't even care! Tell her how much you love it, and you don't want her to stop!"

"Nooo...ohhh shit...uhn...uhn...fuck. Mmm...ohhh fuck that's it...yeah..."

Kristen tongued Allie's ear again while her fingers slipped downward and weaved in her silky little muff. "What do you think Jack would say if he could see two girls getting you off?"

"Oh Kristen...mmm...please don't ask that...uhn...uhn. I love him so much...I didn't expect...ohh yeah right there. Just like...like that. Feels good...Hannah your tongue feels so good! You're going to...oh god...I want you to make me cum! Pleeeaaase don't stop!"

The black men watched with huge grins and growing erections.

Just as Allie neared her climax, Kristen pressed her lips against my wife's and buried her tongue in her mouth. They kissed wildly as pleasure moans sounded from Allie's throat.

"Mmmm...ohhh...uhhh...mmmm."

But just before Allie reached her peak, Hannah cruelly pulled away.

"Noooo!" Allie screamed. Her objection muffled by Kristen's mouth.

With Allie's tendrils dangling from her chin and my beautiful wife whimpering for more, Hannah gazed up to see Kristen still planting kisses around Allie's lips and cheeks. A naughty smile formed on her face as she reached over to the table next to her and retrieved a devilish egg vibrator. She tantalizingly glided it along Allie's slippery lips before thumbing it inside.

My wife gasped. "What...no...what did you do? Please go back to what you were doing! It was good...I don't need that!"

Laughter ensued from around the room.

Hannah gripped the remote control and flipped it to the third of ten speeds, drawing another grunting gasp from my sexually tormented wife.

Hannah, please take it out, it's driving me crazy!"

"If I take it out, what do you want to replace it with?"

"Either your tongue or a big cock! Black cock! I need it! Please Hannah...please!"

"It's not me you should be begging--I've already given you enough tongue...beg the bulls with the big black dicks!"

"Oh my god, Robert and Brock, I'm so horny...I want you both! Please fuck me!"

More laughter ensued.

"What are you willing to do for it slut?"

"Anything...please! I'm dying...I need it!" Allie screamed while the egg buzzed inside her pussy at a pace that kept her on edge but not enough to bring her to orgasm. "You can take me at the same time...in fact, that's what I want!"

"Why would we let you fuck them first slut? Kristen and I are going to enjoy the dark meat while you sit here buzzing and listening!"

"You're a fucking bitch Hannah!" Allie shouted.

Everyone in the group busted out in laughter yet again. "Yep, I'm a fucking bitch who's about to suck your boyfriend's big black cock!"

For the next twenty minutes Allie whined while listening to grunts of satisfaction and encouragement from Brock and Robert as her friends took turns slutishly giving them head.

"Mmmph...gluck...fuck Al, his balls are bigger than Brock's, I can barely get my lips around them..." Hannah gasped after popping one from her mouth.

Five minutes later Kristen groaned, "Mmmm...Allie. You were right, your boyfriend's cock is every bit as good as you said, I might have to hire him to do work at my house!" The sexy redhead gushed between swirls of her tongue around Robert's swollen dome.

"C'mon...this is fucking bullshit! Robert, tell them to release me so I can do all those things you like...I'm so fucking horny!"

With the vibrator whirring away inside her and the euphoric effects of the Ecstasy summitting her stimulation, Allie wasn't beyond begging.

Robert smiled at the group while slapping his wet cock around Kristen's face. "I got a hot redheaded slut sucking me off, I think I'm good for now. This horny bitch loves her some BBC!"

"You know I do too Robert! She and I can do it together for you!" Allie pleaded.

"Hmm...I'm good. I'd actually rather watch you eat her pussy while she takes me down her throat!"

"I...I'll do it! Please just let me go." Allie whimpered, not really considering what she had just committed to.

"Admit you liked it when I ate your pussy, and you want to do the same to Kristen and me while these bulls fuck our mouths!" Hannah teased while quickly stroking Brock's spit covered pole.

"Fuck...yes...I liked it...I loved it! I didn't want you to stop, your tongue felt so good Hannah. I've...never...I mean...I'll do it for both of you...if you want."

Her friends had played this tortuous game long enough, plus they couldn't wait to bring Allie into their burgeoning orgy. But they also had one more big surprise in store for her that would ultimately determine the course of events for the rest of the night.

They crawled across the air mattress until they were back between her legs. After each sampled a taste of her dripping pussy again, they mercifully removed the cruel clamps from Allie's nipples, eliciting an audible gasp of relief from my wife. Despite the hardware removal, her nipples remained swollen and distended at least a half inch on her heaving breasts. They were bright red and obviously tender.

"Oh fuck...thank you! Thank you! Now please let me go."

Kristen released the cuffs from Allie's wrists, she immediately reached for the blindfold and ripped it from her head. She blinked several times as she attempted to focus. She then peered around the room to take in the setting her mind had visualized for the past hour.

She saw Hannah and Kristen down on their knees in front of her still wearing the shear body suits and Robert and Brock sitting on angled couches. Their big black cocks glistened with saliva in the candlelit room. But it's when she turned to her right that she got the surprise of her life.

There I was sitting in a large leather recliner with only a tee shirt on. My exposed cock was no longer stiff as steel, but it still had plenty of blood flowing to it.