I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told me about when you watched them from her hallway the night of the party..."

"Yeah, not my proudest moment when I learned about her security cameras, but I guess compared to tonight, that wasn't really a big deal."

We both laughed.

"I guess you have a point. So, speaking of that, how did you come to be here tonight? I almost died when I removed the blindfold and saw you sitting here."

"Well, as you know, after I accidently walked in the night of the party and witnessed Hannah, Kristen, and Brock fucking, I knew what was likely to happen when you said you were coming here tonight. It obviously resonated with me all week long and last night in the tent, I hardly slept a wink. Sometime in the middle of the night I decided I couldn't handle not being here."

"But..."

"Let me finish. After I took the kids fishing this morning, we stopped at the ranger station where I could get a cell signal. I called my mom and dad and asked if they could come take my place for a couple of days at the campsite."

"What did you tell them as to why you needed to leave?"

"I lied and said you and I had gotten in a big fight on Friday, and it was entirely my fault, and it was eating away at me. I told them I was hoping we could spend a couple of days together working things out, but I didn't want to disappoint the kids by leaving--they obviously readily agreed to drive up and take my place. They made it up to the campsite by 2:30 p.m. which gave me plenty of time to make it here."

"Jack, that makes me feel terrible. If it weren't for my indiscretions, you never would have had to do any of that!"

"Babe, we both have plenty of culpability in every aspect of this, but as I said, we can discuss that all later."

She opened her mouth to respond, but instead simply nodded with a puzzled gaze.

I continued. "On my way back to the Bay Area I called Hannah, and we worked out the details. The handcuffs, blindfold and uh...all this."

"Those fucking nipple clamps were your idea?"

I smiled. "No, you have Hannah and Kristen to thank for those."

"Bitches..." she muttered under her breath before we both chuckled. Allie then gazed around. "Are you sure you're okay with all this?"

I gave her a subtle grin. "What do you think?"

She smiled impishly. "I guess the answer is yes based on the mess you made here. I have to say, I didn't really like it when Hannah...umm...pleasured you, but I suppose I would be a hypocrite to complain about it."

"Yes, you would, but that's one more thing for us to discuss in terms of where things go from here. We are obviously in uncharted waters. A lot has happened in the past few months, but I have few regrets. If I did, I wouldn't have hired Robert again."

Allie glanced at the naked black man asleep up against the couch, his big cock and balls resting on the air mattress.

She turned back to me. "So, you were serious about that? You really want to move forward with him doing the kitchen?"

"Yes. He does great work, and my wife seems to like having him around."

A naughty grin spread across her beautiful lips. "You know the kitchen may take longer than the bathrooms..."

"I'm certain of it! And uh...hopefully, I won't travel as much. Maybe I can work as Robert's assistant."

"I like the sound of that!"

We laughed together before we were soon fast asleep.

*****

Is this the end of the story? For now, I will say yes, but I reserve the right to change my mind. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did sharing it with you. Please take a few minutes to vote or leave a comment...

Cheers,

Fifth

imperceptibly