All Comments on 'I Fucked High School BF's Dad Pt. 01'

by Vanessa_Rose_Secrets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RTR10RTR103 months ago

Great start, looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

NavycobNavycob3 months ago

I am glad I read from the beginning. You did an excellent job of seeing the stage and the front story made it even more real. Thank you

PandelusionPandelusion3 months ago

You gotta love people that read a story titled "I fucked high school bf's dad" then get upset that cheating is involved.... Overall amazing story and can't wait for future chapters!

BilleyedBilleyed3 months ago

As an author you should not tie anonymous motherfuckers up and force them to read your work! Very disappointed that you upset these folks that shouldn’t be reading erotica in the first place. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am upset with cheating. @Anon? Really? you are in the incest part and you don't think incest is cheating? If the son fucked the mom its cheating snowflake.

Jackhammer11Jackhammer113 months ago

1 star because it seems the author doesn't know what category to put this into. This mess had nothing to do with incest.

rcrehvrcrehv3 months ago

Good writing and nice buildup to the story. You're not the first to do a boyfriend's dad and won't be the last either. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

As to people annonimously judging your actions makes them irrelevant, if you really stand by your opinion you'd never hide in anonymity. It makes those comments irrelevant and meaningless. Much less do they have anything to do with your writing skills.

Keep up the good work!!!!

RTR10RTR103 months ago

They really should put incest & taboo into separate categories to keep the simple minded folks from getting so confused & upset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanessa_Rose_Secrets@Vanessa_Rose_Secrets
How you can support this young female writer: 1. Download this ebook that I edited and leave it a 5-star review: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTKTD5PC 2. Public Commissions (SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE): I will write you a piece based on your suggestions. I give you a lot of creat...