I Fucked High School BF's Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped forward so that he was standing next to me with the armrest of the couch between us. As he stepped, I saw the muscular bulge of his thighs. I had never been so close to such man that I could only describe as girthy or thick - the difference between Mr Dawson and Daniel was like the the difference between a young adult tree that looks like no more than a glorified twig, swaying in the wind and a large oak that could weather a cyclone, the deep ripples of its trunk like the sinews of large muscles.

I looked up at his eyes and he held my gaze as I slipped my finger into the elastic of his boxers and gently pulled them down so that his dick was inline with my face. Its scent was of soap and sweat. It was a formidable penis. I was very pleased with what I saw and I raised an eyebrow at him to indicate this. There was the slightest hint of a curl on the corner of his lips as if to say that he knew that it was a waste that so many women had been deprived of his phallus. It was still soft and yet it was like a slab of meat - I could hear the noise it would make if I were to lift it and let it drop on my hand or face. But the skin of it was smooth and when I touched it with my fingers, the skin of it was warm and soft.

I placed his dick on my tongue and closed my mouth around it. He took a deep breath. Another boundary had been crossed now, one that no amount of attempts at plausible deniability could ever undo or reverse. I closed my eyes. I felt his cock begin to grow in my mouth. I let go of it and put my head on his firm buttock. As his dick grew it began to push deeper into my mouth as if it knew it was finally home.

I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows inquisitively and he nodded. He cautiously lifted his hand and put it where the back of my head met my neck, not to pull me forward but as a kind of gentle embrace. I felt held and appreciated.

His other hand reached down and parted my bra from my exposed nipple and cupped my breast. In the strange, ever-transforming glow of the television I could see him gazing down at the upward swell of my breasts. My nipples, which are usually puffy when I'm warm and comfortable, began to contract and harden. I could feel the soft pertness of my flat pink nipple become firmer and the touch of his finger tips gently caressing my nipples gave me a warm tickling sensation.

"Is that okay?" Mr Dawson whispered.

"Mhm," I said with a mouthful of his cock.

I could feel his dick growing more in my mouth now and begin to press on the top of my pallet. I sucked it deeper into my mouth, feeling my cheeks pull inwards, the negative pressure making his tip expand on the back of my tongue. I could hear him breathing deeply, the air from his lungs hot on the top of my head.

He bent down a little and placed his had between my legs. He didn't shove his fingers under my panties, trying to pry his fingers in deep too quickly like most young men did. He kept his hand outside my panties but pressed it firmly against my pussy, which by this time was already soaking through. Just that firm press, sending a buzzing along my lips and my clitoris, was enough to make me shake a little and gasp.

Meanwhile, I stuck my tongue out a little and tried to lick the bottom of his shaft as I had seen in porn videos, but I wasn't as slick as those girls and I gagged a little. Instead I ran my tongue along the bottom of his dick and flicked my tongue at the meeting of his tip and the rest of cock. He couldn't help but let out a little moan and so then I ran my tongue all around the tip before bringing it back into my mouth and running my lips back and forth along the ridge of his glans.

My mouth felt like it was a pleasure dome and it felt good to me, the feeling of someone else in my mouth, all their feelings dictated by how I chose to move, and it felt good on my tongue and on my lips too. With his hand still simply firmly pressed on my pussy, I was already imagining pulling him down on top of me, finally feeling my body wrapped up in his big arms, feeling his cock slowly parting my lips and easing its way into me.

But just then, there was a creaking upstairs. Mr Dawson flinched and held his breath. But I didn't hesitate - I pushed his hand away from my pussy and gently took his balls into the palm of my hand. I gently massaged his perinium and thrust his cock into the back of my mouth and gave a couple firm sucks. As the creaking from upstairs grew close, towards the top of the stairs, Mr Dawsons cock began to throb in my mouth. I sucked harder and felt the warm cum flowing into the back of my mouth. It tasted salty with hints of pineapple and beer. As this happened, I zipped Daniel's hoody back over my body. Once I had drained his dick, I swallowed it down, pulled out my mouth, and Mr Dawson tucked his penis back into his boxers and span around just in time before Daniel walked into the room.

The moment before Daniel was within earshot, I whispered, "You owe me an orgasm."

Mr Dawson gave a quick nod as he walked away.

"You're still up?" he asked, sleep muffling his voice, his eyes half closed.

"I was just about to come to bed," I said, smiling.

Daniel heard the creaking of the floor and spotted his dad walking away out towards his shed.

"Your dad is weird," I laughed. "Working all night in his shed. He came out in his boxers and got super embarrassed when I saw him."

"Fuck's sake," said Daniel, shaking his head. "Now I'm embarrassed." He raised his voice to shout at his dad. "Put some trousers on when you're walking around the house, will ya?"

"Sorry!" Mr Dawson called, "Won't happen again."

Upstairs, Daniel surprised me by kissing me. I tried to avoid him but he came out of nowhere and planted his tongue into my mouth before I could pull away. I turned to the side.

"What's going on?" he asked. "And why do you taste weird?"

"I'm ashamed," I said.

"What is it?"

"I ate some expired crisps at the back of one of your cupboards because I was hungry. I wanted to brush my teeth before you found out."

"I don't care," he said, leaning in.

"I do!" I said, and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I brushed my teeth, washing away Mr Dawson's scent from my body, I imagined him sweating over his work, sawing and building this chair with wood, using his big callused hands.

I held that image in my mind as I got into bed next to Daniel. Once I heard Daniel's breathing become slower and deeper, signifying he was back asleep. I touched myself and thought of Mr Dawson.

12