All Comments on 'I Fucked Your Boss While You...'

by ellycuddles

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had a friend who applied for a job and was asked to bring a friend(me) to a dinner with the boss. It was a well-paying position but he seemed a bit underqualified. During the meal I noticed the middle-aged boss eyeing me on several occasions while he conversed with my friend. At one point I felt the boss' hand on my knee. I shifted, but soon felt it there once again. It seemed to me my friend's getting the job could depend on me? I tried to smile and stay composed as the hand continued to move upward until it rested between my legs. I succeeded in remaining calm as the two men talked on while one of them fingered me and smiled.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I would love for my wife to tell me exactly this story (I wish your audio would be the entire story, not just half of it). Anyway, while I haven't fucked my wife in over 2 years, I think she might actually be fucking her boss (not my boss). So, my story would be a bit different but my reaction would be the same. I would eat his 1st load of cum from my wife's cunt and then suck the big thick juicy "boss cock" dry with my wife watching. That is my fantasy. I hope it cums true one day.

In the meantime, I love hearing your voice tell these stories. It really turns me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userellycuddles@ellycuddles
Please Explore My Delicious Audios While I Tease, Twitch And Tickle Your 2nd Brain ❤️ 🔐🍆💦 Enjoy. To Support My Potty Mouth, Cum Here: https://www.patreon.com/ellycuddles