I Fucked Your Boss While You...

Info
I fucked your boss while you were at work hubby. [F4M]
643 words
3.71
16.9k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked your boss while you were at work hubby - EllyCuddles

How was your day today, honey bunny? All good. What did you do? A big, tough meeting. You went instead of your boss? Aww, where was your boss today? You don't know? I do. I know where your big, tall, handsome boss was today. That's right. I do. While you were at your big, important meeting in place of your boss? Well, he was here in place of you. That's right. What do I mean? Well, hubby wubby. Remember how at the company Christmas party a few months ago, you introduced me to that really, hunky guy? And you told me it was your boss. Well, what you didn't know is that he gave me his phone number and told me to call him in the new year.

We've been chatting on the phone every so often. And he told me about this meeting he had today that he really didn't have to go to. So I told Mr. hunky bossman that he should send you instead. And he did. So while you were at that long, annoying meeting, he came over. What happened? Well, first he just came into the house without even knocking. You had just left ten minutes before. And I was in the kitchen and just my negligee and drinking that morning cup of coffee. Well, he strolled right into the room like he owned the place. Let me tell you, baby, he does now. He took the coffee from my hands and told me that he had a better way to wake me up. Yeah, I was definitely startled by his sudden entry, but looking up into his cool blue eyes, I knew that I had to have him.

Those eyes almost calming. So he stood in front of me, not even moving at first. My hands on his hips. No, honey. He'd only been gone for 12 minutes or so by this point. And my hands undid his leather belt. And I pulled down his gray suit pants. You weren't even at work yet. And I was sucking his glorious cock. Oh, I needed to suck that cock. Yours doesn't even compare. You pathetic shit. Oh, here. Eat my cunt. Why, I tell you more about today. Hmm, that's a good little cuckold. That's right. You're my cuckold now. I took him upstairs. And as I led him to our bed, I addressed his muscular form. Oh, baby. He really is an Adonis.

Well when we got into bed, he wasted no time. And without even taking off my panties, he pushed it to one side. And he thrust his cock into me. No lube. Nothing. I was already so wet. Oh, it was so good. You know, he has that energy that you're lacking. Mm-hmm. His cock pistoned in and out of me for hours and hours. He must have come like four or five times. He left only a half hour ago. Oh, honey. How do you like my taste? Did I forget to mention that he didn't use a condom? It was so good, baby. He makes up for all of your uselessness. Rest up. Tomorrow you're going to go to another meeting. And while you're there at work in your suit and tie, I want you to shift in your seat, knowing that at that very moment your boss is naked in our bed, fucking your woman's brains out.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here šŸŽ§ ā¤ļø

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright Ā© 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

I would love for my wife to tell me exactly this story (I wish your audio would be the entire story, not just half of it). Anyway, while I haven't fucked my wife in over 2 years, I think she might actually be fucking her boss (not my boss). So, my story would be a bit different but my reaction would be the same. I would eat his 1st load of cum from my wife's cunt and then suck the big thick juicy "boss cock" dry with my wife watching. That is my fantasy. I hope it cums true one day.

In the meantime, I love hearing your voice tell these stories. It really turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a friend who applied for a job and was asked to bring a friend(me) to a dinner with the boss. It was a well-paying position but he seemed a bit underqualified. During the meal I noticed the middle-aged boss eyeing me on several occasions while he conversed with my friend. At one point I felt the boss' hand on my knee. I shifted, but soon felt it there once again. It seemed to me my friend's getting the job could depend on me? I tried to smile and stay composed as the hand continued to move upward until it rested between my legs. I succeeded in remaining calm as the two men talked on while one of them fingered me and smiled.

Share this

Similar Stories

Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 01Ā Husband persuades her to fuck his boss.in Loving Wives
Super Full Moon FeverĀ A wet, romantic creampie in the moonlight.in Fetish
Passed OverĀ A husband's failings lead his wife to seek satisfaction.in Loving Wives
Cross Contamination Pt. 09Ā Victor Cross always gets what he wants.in Fetish
Wife Makes My Fantasies Come TrueĀ Wife makes my fantasies a reality.in Fetish
More Stories