I Go on a Date Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More bullshit, Ron. That's bullshit."

"No Chris, it's not. After Hanna left, Bill was the one who had a nice romantic dinner with Vic. At least I hope they did. I paid for it too." I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of them sitting at the table.

"You can call my parents. You can call Vic and Bill. I'll give you their number. They will both tell you a date never happened. A date was never my intention. There never was a date and it didn't happen."

I could see Chris's confusion. She was starting to believe what I was saying.

"I made the whole thing up. I don't have a thing for Vic or any other woman. I don't want to date or fuck anyone outside our marriage."

"What the fuck, Ron. What are you saying? You didn't..." She just looked at me, totally confused.

"Yes, Chris, my date with Vic was all a setup."

"But why, Ron. Why would you do that to me?"

"Because of your plans, Chris. Your plans to hookup with that guy, Brian." I paused to let it sink in for a moment.

"I was never planning to fuck Victoria, but you were planning to fuck Brian, weren't you? You were going to fuck him the next time I went out of town on business."

I could see the confusion on Chris's face. Her brain, having been flooded with anger just seconds ago, was now confused. What was I saying about Brian? What was I saying about her hooking up while I was on a business trip?

Her hand flew up to cover her gaping mouth, her realization of my understanding now showing on her face.

I could feel my anger returning. Chris didn't speak. Her earlier confusion had been displaced by shock. Her face went white and her body went completely limp. She folded like a heavyweight boxer that had taken one to the jaw. Chris had fainted and was out cold.

**-**

Five minutes later Chris was coming around. I had laid her on the couch and put a cold rag on her head. The quiet time had allowed my anger to dissipate. I knew if this conversation was going to work, I had to remain relatively calm. I wasn't sure that was possible, but I had to try.

Chris finally came around and looked over at me. She stared for a minute. "Ron, you didn't want to date or have sex with Victoria? It was all planned to get back at me?"

"No, Chris!" I said loudly. Suddenly, my anger was back, but I kept it in control. "No, I didn't want to get back at you. I wanted to show you what it felt like. How did it feel Chris? How did it feel when you thought your spouse had betrayed you." Now I was yelling, "How did it feel Chris?!"

"Ron, I didn't..."

"Yes, you did Chris. You planned to fuck that bastard and fuck up our marriage."

"But Ron, it was all a fantasy. I wasn't..."

"Well, now you know how I felt a couple of weeks ago when I discovered you were planning to fuck that Brian guy. Your deception wasn't very good, Chris. You forgot to delete your sent folder. It was all in there."

Chris sat up, her hand going back to her mouth. "Oh, my god, Ron. You read those...?" She stopped, she couldn't even say the dirty deeds she had planned.

I stood up and screamed.

"I read all about your plans with Brian, how you were going to hookup with him the next time I was away. How you wanted to suck his cock and drink his cum and do all kinds of things you won't do with me." I was now shouting.

"Hookup, that's what you guys were calling it. Well, I call it cheating, fucking, slutting yourself. Isn't that what you were going to do? Tell me, Chris, tell me all of those slutty things you planned to do with Brian on my next business trip?"

"I... I...,"

"I know how this works Chris. You were planning to get some big-dicked bastard to give you the fuck of your life, right? You were going to suck his cock until he came in your mouth, maybe have some glorious anal sex. Really slut it up, huh Chris? Did he text you pictures of his huge cock? Is that how it all went down?"

I was so angry now I thought my head would explode.

"Ron, it... it..."

"At a loss for words, Chris? I'm sorry I didn't give you more warning that I knew about Brian, give you time to make up some kind of story."

"No, Ron, stop. Please! It wasn't like that." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Bullshit, Chris, it was just like that. I read your emails, remember."

I walked over the hall closet. I pulled out my suitcase.

"Well, I'm giving you time now." I walked towards the door.

"Ron, please don't leave. I love you. I'm so sorry." Chris jumped up and ran to me. I held her back with a straight arm.

Suddenly, I was almost calm again.

"Chris, I didn't go on a date and I didn't cheat on you but you planned to cheat on me. I'll ask one thing of you." I paused to let her know I was calm. I wanted her to hear these words.

"Why didn't you just divorce me first? If we can have a civil divorce, maybe we can maintain some kind of friendship. Please, let's do that for the kids."

Chris was crying loudly. I could see her whole body shaking.

"Oh god, Ron, divorce, no! I don't love him, I barely know him. I don't want a divorce. I love you."

I just looked at her so angrily I couldn't speak.

"Please, don't leave. I'm so sorry for what I've been doing. I'm not even sure why I've been doing it. Honestly, I couldn't go through with it. I was planning to back out."

"Oh, come on, Chris. Don't play me for stupid."

"No, really, I had backed out before. I guess I wanted it, I wanted something. But, I didn't think I could really do it."

"Stop, Chris. I don't want to hear this now. I want you to think about what you were planning and why. After my stupid fake-date with Vic, you now know the pain of betrayal. That is exactly what you were planning for me, and you didn't seem to give a shit."

"No, Ron, you weren't supposed to find out. I only wanted to..."

"Stop. I can't listen to this now. I'm leaving for three days, Chris. I want us to both think about where we are now. Can you do that, Chris?" She just nodded, looking defeated.

"I'll be back and we can talk then. Maybe we can work this out, maybe not. Maybe you want your freedom or maybe I want a divorce. I'm sure I could find a woman that won't betray me. Either way, I hope, for the kid's sake, we can be civil."

"Oh my god, Ron. I don't want a divorce. I love you."

"Love me, but fucking others. It doesn't work that way. Not in my book."

"I'm so sorry for what I've done, but I've never cheated on you. I haven't done anything yet."

"Bullshit, Chris. You've cheated on me even if you didn't fuck him." Chris looked down at the floor, shaking her head.

"Ron, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say."

"If you want to stay married, I will need you to tell me everything, in your own words, not the lovey, slutty shit like I read in those emails. I want to know when it started, the things you have done so far, and most of all, why? Why did you want to go fuck some guys you barely knew?

Chris started bawling like a baby. I grabbed my suitcase and opened the door. Chris looked up, tears streaming from her red eyes.

"Please stay, Ron. Please!"

"Three days, Chris. I'll be back Wednesday. Take the day off and I'll come by in the morning after the kids are in school. Don't call or text or anything between now and then unless it's an emergency. You got that?" Chris nodded her head and I was out the door.

I headed towards the Marriott, my head swirling in anger.

It was a nice place with a restaurant, bar, pool, the works. My emotions were still running high, but I was going to try to relax. I wasn't sure how Wednesday would play out, but I was still trying to save my marriage. I also wasn't sure that after our talk I would want to save our marriage.

The one thing I did know was... this asshole was going to get drunk tonight.

12