All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 06'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I have read all 6 of your stories and have enjoyed every one of them. I hope you get Ch7 written soon. The plot line is wonderful and very sensitive, and the style of writing is fantastic.

Exceptional work

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Very touching story. Please get chapter 7 out soon! Keep up the great work; I think you have long term plans for this with that bit at the end of chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

This is probably the most well written series of stories on this site. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gj

Good job so far. Loved every bit so far. Can't wait to read more!

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Working on #7

i have gotten feedback from a few you (in addition to comments). i appreciate your comments. apparently i need to spend a little more time proofreading before i submit.

i'm going to confess. i come to points in the story where i have trouble finding the way forward, sometimes writing sections 8-10 times trying to get a piece right. by the time i've done this, weeks have drawn into months and i'm feeling the pressure to get the things submitted.

seven is close so hang in there while i re-write a section another time or two.

EtmeEtmeabout 7 years ago
my oldest sister.

This whole adventure was my dream with my oldest sister. Never happened, but was a lifelong dream, ending with her death 5 years ago...so thank you for allowing me that pleasure through your writings...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous