All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
great ending

though I didn't like the earlier chapters with the group sex... this final charter is a bomb

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it and thank you for writing such a heartfelt story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Apologies for the formatting in this comment, the site keeps eating my linebreaks and I can't figure out how to make it stop.

-----

Wonderful conclusion to a fantastic story! I've loved following along with Tyler and Katherine's adventures, rooting for them all the way. I'm delighted they were able to get their happy ending.

-----

Minor nitpick, there were a few places in this chapter which bothered me a bit:

-----

1. There were four threesomes with cheerleaders (page 7), but there were twelve cheerleaders - what about the other four? Probably not all of them participated (Kelly and girl #3 from chapter 9 come to mind), but it felt like an oversight and a sentence addressing this would have been nice. Maybe I missed it.

-----

2. Billy bringing up Katherine at the intervention came out of nowhere. It's needed for Carol to connect the dots, but I thought they were meeting to help Tyler with his mystery lover (especially given the conversation Tyler just had with Carol). There's no reason for Billy to think of Katherine at that point. Maybe some lines about how Tyler doesn't have anyone to open up to, not even his sister. Then Billy bringing it up their parting would have made a lot more sense. As is, the scene works if Billy misunderstands why they're gathered (rather than knowing but having a different piece of information), or if they were in fact gathered to get Tyler and Katherine back together and not about the mystery girl, but that wasn't what I thought was happening.

-----

3. The level of detail in the scene between Tom and Betty as they were walking back to their car felt unnecessary. It's great they have a healthy marriage, but I'm interested in Tyler/Katherine, not these lately-introduced characters. I think everything after "Keep being such a nice guy, and you might just get lucky" was gratuitous.

-----

4. I only realized this while writing this comment, but when Katherine is rejecting Tyler's calls, her attitude seems inconsistent. She's telling everyone else she's OK, but she's about to drop out and is very drunk. None of her roommates say this is unusual, so I assume it's been going on for a while, but at the same time this somehow never came up when talking to anyone else? I can come up with explanations, but a few lines addressing this would have smoothed it over.

-----

Anyway, I still enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Really beautiful story I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories on this site

This is by far one of the best stories I have read on this site. The only part I was disappointed with was the ending page that tied up the story and which made the ending seem a bit rushed. To me it seems there was still much more that could have been written about the period after Tyler left the hospital and Tyler and Katie's relationship with their parents and friends and their time together at UA etc.

Still a great story though....

meme165meme165almost 7 years ago
Just as good second time through

I've just finished re-reading this series, and have enjoyed it as much as I did first time round.

I am not being critical, and this is just an observation, It would have been nice to of had an eleventh chapter about his recovery at home with "Nurse" Katie, but that's only my opinion, and after all it is your story, you write it as you see fit.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

I was so glued to this for the three days it took for me to finish. I don't spend a lot of time reading, but this story was so amazing, loved it so much, thank you.

Stephanie

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Great Example of Erotic Litrerature

Brilliant story and brilliantly written. This is what erotic literature should be. Love, romance and sex in a well balanced story and with a happy ending. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jesus this was an incredible story. The sex was hot, the situations were hot, the descriptions were amazing, christ. The romance was great, i loved it. I spent hours reading this whole thing. Thank you.

Bumblebee66117Bumblebee66117over 6 years ago

I read this story about 4 months ago and completely loved it. I just spend a few hours reading it again and I still love this story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for a great story. It was perfect.

kaidmankaidmanabout 6 years ago
dynamite story

I am in awe of this story thank you for this strong tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A real quality piece

Great work, great character dynamics.. really painted a picture, I saw each character, the house, the street and each location. Very good, well done. Only gripe if I can find one is that the main story could have lived up to the title a little more !

Budson1962Budson1962over 5 years ago
Awesome story. Thanks

One of the nicest stories I’ve read on this web site.

My only criticism of his sister was after all the shit this poor guy went thru for his sister his love I would have liked her side of why she left him with no explanation other than she was being a bitch.

Not sure maybe I missed something.

You Kept my attention thru the entire story. Keep up the great work.

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic story, couldnt put it down ;)

One of the best top 5 stories ive read on here.

Well done and thankyou 10*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

What started out as an interesting story turned out to be complex and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

That was an emotional roller coaster absolutely loved reading it 🤩🤩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beauty in the sex with deep emotion

I never expected to find love in these pages. I was searching for cross-dressing for some intimate satisfaction. I found myself hard frequently but also crying with the emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a brilliant and wonderful story, I couldn't help myself but read the whole thing in one sitting, truly amazing. If this story was posted as in a part it and it had a better name(sorry) it would easily be in top20 of this category, I just had read a wonderful story but it never had made it to the end, I was a bit skeptical if this story did have an end or not, you can imagine how relieved I was when I saw "Epilogue" thank you for keeping your word and delivering what you promised and it was just amazing, there a few things that could've been better but in the end, everything was put together beautifully, if you're still around here on this site, I hope you're doing well. And thank you for this brilliant piece of Art

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literotica authors new and old, take note: THIS, with one notable exception (which I'll elaborate on below), is how you write a story. I'm a cynical old bastard and this final instalment had me choked up with emotion and close to tearing up more than once. This is an absolutely beautiful and charming story of love, lust, loss, grief, hurt and redemption. Bravo!

Firstly, a little background on my perspective. Having been an avid reader in my younger years (I'm in my 40's now), I've read many books - from the classics to some more obscure works; from Shakespeare to space opera and from Milton to military sci-fi. I used to be pretty decent at creative writing myself (at least, I thought so when I was at school!) and I took Eng. Lit. at A-Level, so I have a reasonable grasp on what makes a well-written story. I've also read a fair few stories here on Literotica now, mainly in the incest category and, while there are some really nice tales of forbidden love on here, few (if any) of them really capture the emotional depth and range displayed here.

I'm not the kind of guy that sits rubbing one out to these stories - some are quite arousing but I find it easier to get off to more visual media (or, y’know, actual sex). While I enjoy a healthy dose of steamy sex in a story, the narrative also needs to make me care about the characters and the situations they find themselves in, which means that it needs to be more than just a stroke fantasy to hold my attention. As one of the longer stories on this site (over 10 instalments, with the last running to 10 pages!), this one managed to keep me hooked all the way to the end. I was hoping to finish reading it last night, but I was too tired and left it at the point where Tyler is about to visit Katherine at UA. I lay awake for a while wondering how it would turn out and hoping that they would be OK, which is unusual for me!

Here are some of the key things that make this story stand out:

1) It doesn't read like porn. This is a huge part of what makes this a great story. If you took out all the explicit descriptions of the sex, most stories I've read on this site wouldn't even be worth a look. The sex scenes in this story are quite well done, but the story itself would stand on its own, even if you removed them. That said, there are a few situations that stand out as somewhat contrived and even over the top. The entire cheerleading squad showing up to thank Tyler with BJs, especially the “mystery” 13th member that milks his prostate for him, is one example. The 3-way “thank you” sessions with said cheerleaders later on is even more overdone than its prequel and neither really serves as much more than comic relief for the reader. The scene near the end where Carol’s parents are walking back to their car was, I felt, unnecessary and clashed somewhat with the tone of the whole hospital segment. These are, however, the exceptions and they only stand out because of how they contrast with the rest of the plot. You can tell the author had fun with these segments and they are still just as much fun to read.

2) Believable characters. Katherine and Tyler are not written like porn stars. This obviously follows from the point above, but I don't think this aspect can be overstated. While other stories would have her as a confident, curvy woman with generous breasts and he as a cocky stud with a huge member (graphically described as an 11" cunt-splitter, perhaps!) that she can't help but worship, we have a petite girl with small boobs and some real insecurities about her body and a nice boy with his own hangups and emotional issues. This author doesn't waste time dwelling on their "vital statistics" and instead focusses on their relationship, their flaws and vulnerabilities. In short, they come across as relatable human beings and not caricatures. This is carried through the entire story and we see not only the main characters, but some of the others as well, grow and develop as the narrative progresses. Tyler grows from a shy, awkward teenager to a responsible young man and an attentive lover, while learning how to treat women properly (and not just in the bedroom). Katherine, who we initially see (through Tyler’s eyes) as being carefree and confident, is shown to have her own demons deeply buried and we see her character develop as she comes to terms with these. Even Carol, who starts out as a villain, having been responsible for Tyler’s inability to date for 3 years, redeems herself and becomes one of his best and most supportive friends.

3) The sex isn’t overdone. Again, the author has done well to keep the sex scenes grounded in reality. Tyler doesn’t have bottomless balls and after 2 or 3 goes, he’s pretty much down to a dribble - unlike other “horny 18yr old stud” characters on this site that are described as shooting rope after rope of cum over and over again into mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins et al, seemingly without needing to slow down or rest in between! Even as a fairly athletic lad, he still gets hot and sweaty and out of breath. To anyone who thinks that this realism is contradicted by the part about them having sex 16 times in what was (I think) a 24hr period, I would disagree. When I was 30, I was seeing a woman about 9 years my senior. I’d go round to her flat 2 or 3 times a week and we could easily have sex 6 or 7 times over the course of a day. If I could manage that at 30, then it’s by no means implausible that a horny 18yr old virgin that’s just discovered amazing sex with his loving sister can manage 16 times (bearing in mind that doesn’t necessarily mean he ejaculated every time – see my comment above about not having bottomless balls).

4) The details! The little things are often the most important and that is no more true than when writing good fiction. These are the kind of things that make the characters and the situations believable and relatable. This overlaps with the point above, but I’ll give a few examples here. The fact that Tyler gets a pube in his mouth after eating Katy (Katie? Kathy?) out for the first time, or the scratchy stubble as her hair grows back after he shaves her. The whole washcloth thing was a nice touch as well, it really shows how much he cares for her (my partner keeps a roll of TP by the bed for the same purpose, though I’m not averse to cleaning her up with my tongue either…) and it helps make it feel like a real-life situation, rather than the contrived nonsense you’d expect from porn. Another one that made me smile (as someone that’s into anal play) was the fact that they both took a moment to check that there wasn’t anything “icky” coming out on his fingers or cock after putting it in her bum. Moments like these are handled tastefully, without going into graphic descriptions, and with the right amount of light-hearted humour to keep it balanced. Most erotic stories I've seen on this site ignore such details - those are things that happen to real people in real sexual situations, they have no place in porn. Obviously, those are just a couple of tiny examples off the top of my head - there are many more throughout the story, and they all contribute to give the narrative a depth and weight that I’ve yet to see in any other story I’ve read on this site.

5) The emotions. This has been a real emotional roller coaster for me, and it has a great balance of humour and pathos. As mentioned above, this story is full of loss, hurt and grief, but there are also some genuinely touching and heart-warming moments. There’s a good bit of humour in the banter and interactions between Tyler and Katherine, which helps to keep in mind the fact that they are still siblings first and lovers second. The love between them is palpable – you can feel it as you read, almost as clearly as they feel it. The moment in the hospital when Katherine got into the bed with Tyler to keep close to him made me absolutely melt (I’m a soppy old sod, really). Throughout the story, you can feel the tension when you can’t help but wonder if they will be found out. You can feel the anxiety when Tyler is lying in hospital. You can feel justified outrage at the football team’s treatment of the cheerleaders and their brutal assault on Tyler. You can feel his hurt and grief at losing the love of his life and you can feel the pain that Katherine goes through as well. You can feel her inner turmoil as she struggles to get over her hangups about anal and you can understand where the issue comes from and why she needs to deal with it. You can feel her guilt at putting him through the ordeal with the panties in the locker room. You can feel the thrill when he takes her to the restaurant on their date, when she thinks she’s just getting hot dogs in Fry’s, especially when she comes back in the black dress. You can sense the atmosphere when Carol realises: "Guys, He's in so much more trouble than I thought.". Finally, the way that the pregnancy was revealed at the end? Perfect. Chef’s kiss. Spot on. Warmed the cockles of my shrivelled old heart, it did. Well done.

6) (Mostly) coherent and consistent narrative. The story flows well, even when the narrative focus shifts to other characters (for example when Tyler is unconscious in hospital, or when their parents are returning from their vacation), which is not an easy thing to accomplish with something of this length and complexity. There are a few slips (unless they aren’t slips and are completely intentional) where it appears the author may have either forgotten to elaborate on something, or has otherwise cut out some text, leaving loose threads later on. One such example is the LBD. After the scene in the store where Tyler goes back in and acts as if he’s flirting with April to hide the fact that he’s buying Katy the outfit, we learn that it’s expected to be delivered on Wednesday. The next time it’s mentioned, the dress has been delivered and Katy knows all about it. Also, when they talk about going back to get shoes to match, they only refer to the store manager by her title, when it’s already established that Tyler is on first name terms with April. I get the feeling that there was meant to be a scene where the dress is delivered or presented to Katy as a surprise gift, but it was either overlooked by mistake or cut out deliberately. There are a couple of similar examples here and there which, while somewhat jarring, do not detract from the overall continuity of the story.

7) Useful lessons for us all! Some of the best stories ever written are those that teach a practical or moral lesson. As surprising as this may seem for an erotic fantasy story, there are multiple examples of both in here. Aside from the obvious “Sex Ed.” classes that Katherine teaches Tyler (all of which have real practical application and would be a good grounding for any inexperienced young man starting out on his sexual journey), we are riding along with not just Tyler as he learns how to treat women, but also with Katherine, Carol and even their parents, as they all learn valuable lessons about relationships and the importance of family. Of course, all of this is woven organically into the story and none of it feels preachy or contrived. Masterfully done!

Having dispensed with the gushing praise, I want to touch on the one notable exception that I mentioned at the start of this review (which feels almost as long as the story, by this point!), and that’s the grammar and spelling. Incorrect apostrophe usage, confusion between ‘their / they’re / there’, ‘your / you’re’ or ‘to / too’ and other grammatical errors abound throughout. While this is by no means an issue that’s unique on Literotica (I have yet to read one single story on this site that contains no such errors), it stands out in this case as the only thing that really detracts from the impact of the story.

There are also a few choices of wording that I don’t think fit the tone of the scene. I gave one of the most jarring examples of this in a comment on one of the earlier instalments – the use of the word “forced”, when describing the siblings’ sexual exploration. The word is used more than a few times and, given that Tyler prefers to think of their sex as “making love” rather than just fucking, the word “forced” (or “forcing”, or any other variation) has no place in these scenes.

Proper grammar and spelling helps the story to flow and it feels awkward when there are errors. It’s like the literary equivalent of a texture glitch in a video game – it’s only a tiny thing and it might only last a moment, but it breaks the immersion just enough to take you out of the game and remind you that it’s all an illusion.

As I’ve said, the spelling and grammar in this story is no worse than anything I’ve encountered on Literotica so far. I think the site should start running ads for Grammarly, or a similar service. I have no doubt that the quality of writing would improve immeasurably, along with the satisfaction of the authors and the enjoyment of the readers. Hell, I’d be happy to go through this entire story and proofread it myself, if the author was interested in re-uploading a corrected version.

As a final note, I would have to agree with other commenters about the title. I’m sure it worked well enough as a working title when the author was starting out but, given the way that the story develops, I think they would have done better to change the final title to something along the lines of “Sex Ed. with Sis”, since Katherine’s teaching sessions with Tyler seem to make up a significant part of the plot – more so than his having to wear her undies.

Overall, this is the best story I’ve read so far on Literotica and I wholeheartedly applaud the author for their efforts here. Thank you for a long, emotional and, ultimately satisfying ride. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hands down my favorite story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was well-written, if from a young and idealistic point of view. I love the fact that it actually worked out in the end. Keep writing; you're on to something here.

dbrainsdbrainsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've been away awhile so this is now an old story. I would like to thank those of you who took time to both read and provide feedback on this story. I would particularly like to thank one who referred to himself as 'a cynical old bastard' who gave both positive and negative comments. Thanks for both. The good will encourage me to write more and the bad will help me improve my writing.

Glad so many of you had kind words.

dbrainsdbrainsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've been away awhile so this is now an old story. I would like to thank those of you who took time to both read and provide feedback on this story. I would particularly like to thank one who referred to himself as 'a cynical old bastard' who gave both positive and negative comments. Thanks for both. The good will encourage me to write more and the bad will help me improve my writing.

Glad so many of you had kind words.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Overall, a great story. The title was definitely misleading, and I'm glad I didn't let that stop me. Very well written and emotionally poignant. The characters' journeys were believable and heartwarming. If there's one thing I'd complain about, it's how easily Tyler got over his assault.

GingernautGingernaut6 months ago

I just found this story and was hooked from beginning to end, great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous