I Got More than I Bargained For Ch. 03

Story Info
From good to better.
2k words
4.7
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa called Ellen and invited her over for dinner and she accepted.

Lisa fixed a delicious dinner with plenty of wine.

After dinner, we went into the living room, wine in hand.

We asked Ellen how she was doing and she said she was a bit lonely and bored. Then she laughed and said, "I shouldn't say this, but I miss Ed fucking me. He was bi and we had the best of both worlds."

We all laughed and I said, "Well, Ellen, I can always fix that." We all laughed.

Lisa then said, "Ellen, you know about my past. I never kept that from you. I am getting back into it for a short period."

Ellen looked at her and replied, "Lisa, porno, again?"

Lisa smiled and said, "It just happened and the money is fabulous. I have already done some promo videos and stills."

Ellen went on, "If that is what you want, I am happy for you. If you need anything from me, let me know. I will gladly help out."

Lisa smiled and said, "If you mean that, there is something you could do."

Ellen said, "Just name it Lisa."

Lisa answered her and said, "I want you to join me for one movie. I will make sure you get well paid for your talent."

Ellen seemed shocked and said, "Lisa, I couldn't do that. I don't want people to know about me and I doubt I could have sex in front of others."

Lisa replied, "What if I tell you nobody would know it was you. I can guarantee that."

Ellen said, "What would I have to do?"

Lisa looked at me and then Ellen and said, "Ellen, look at me (Lisa removed her top showing Ellen her new nipples). I want you to fuck me and my nipples in the movie. Will you do it?"

Ellen got up and went over to Lisa and touched her nipples and said, "My goodness Lisa, they are beautiful. You're right, I could fuck your nipples with my cock."

Lisa then asked her if she would do it.

Ellen said, "Well, I have no life at home since Ed died. So, what the hell...show me the money...yes."

I lifted up my wine and toasted Ellen for a new chapter in her life.

Lisa didn't even bother to cover up and said, "Ellen, how about we go inside and you and Tony can fuck me and my nipples. I would like that."

Ellen smiled and we all got up and headed to our bedroom.

Lisa undressed as did I. Ellen was a little slow but soon was naked too.

It was the first time I saw Ellen naked and said, "God, Ellen, you are beautiful. I am sure once the movie producer sees you, he will want you."

Ellen blushed as she got on the bed.

Instinctly, I started making out with Lisa and then asked Ellen to join in.

Hesitant at first, she finally joined us.

After a few minutes, Lisa said to Ellen, "Ellen, fuck me. I want my best friend to fuck me."

Ellen mounted Lisa and slipped her cock in Lisa's cunt and started fucking my wife.

As she was fucking Lisa, I got behind Ellen and slipped my cock in her wet cunt.

Ellen jumped in surprise but kept fucking Lisa.

It didn't take us long before Ellen said she was going to cum and shot her cum in Lisa's cunt. I followed and shot my cum in Ellen's cunt.

We fell to the side.

Lisa said, "Now that we got that out of the way, you two better fuck my nipples after you rested.

We all laid on our backs relaxed our two cocks limp.

Without hesitation, I moved my mouth to Ellen's cock and started sucking it. I loved the feel of her cock swelling inside my mouth. Ellen looked at me and I said, "It's ok Ellen, I'm bi. Didn't Lisa tell you?"

Ellen smiled and just shook her head no.

It wasn't long before our cocks were ready again.

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and started opening up her nipple holes. She told us to insert our cocks in her holes and fuck them.

We did as she wanted and Ellen slid her cock in then I slid mine in.

Lisa sat there with our cocks in her nipples, fucking them.

She kept moaning and moving around in pleasure. "Oh, God, don't stop. Fuck my nipples you two. Cum in my nipples...please don't stop...I am going to cum...I'm cumming..."

Just then I shot my cum into my wife's nipples, filling them.

Then Ellen came in her nipple.

When we pulled out our cocks, we could see her nipples filled with our hot cum.

Lisa collapsed as we were also spent.

I told Ellen to stay the night and she did, in our bed, all of us naked.

The next morning we showered and had breakfast.

Lisa was the first to say anything, "Did everyone have a good night?"

Ellen smiled and said, "It was the best night I ever had. Thank you both."

We all smiled and finished breakfast.

Ellen said she had to go but before she left, she said, "Lisa, you tell the producer I might be interested in a job. And, yes, I want to be in your movie and it's not important if anybody knows it's me."

When she left I said to Lisa, "I guess she won't be bored anymore."

I called Vince and told him that our friend would work with Lisa. He asked us all to come in tomorrow and I told him we would be there at 10:00 a.m.

Lisa called Ellen and told her to join us with the producer. She agreed.

The next morning, the three of us headed to see Vince. On the way there Lisa told Ellen what would probably happen.

Lisa said to Ellen, "Vince is going to want to see you naked, so just undress. He will also touch you all over so just imagine it's Tony or me doing it.

I don't know what else but if I don't like it, I will stop it. Just relax. I am with you."

Ellen smiled and just said ok.

When we got to see Vince I introduced everyone and we all sat diwn. Then I told him I had an idea.

He asked about it and I said, "Lisa signed on for 6 movies but in no particular order. So, why not do the nipple movie first and you can release it after the others. This way Lisa can get her nipples back to original size for the other movies and the nipple movie will be your blockbuster."

Vince thought about it and said, "So, we do the big movie first, hold it, do the other five and release the nipple movie as the final one. Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll do it."

Then Vince said, "Ellen, tell me about yourself."

Ellen calmly said, "I have been friends with Lisa forever. I knew about her past and she knew I was a hermaphrodite. I was married to a great guy and he recently died. I have been lonely and when Lisa called me and we talked about her plans, she asked if I would join her for the one movie. I told her I would."

Vince smiled and said, "Ellen, take off your clothes."

Ellen stood up and got naked.

Vince got up and went over to her and touched her tits. Then he stroked her cock and got it hard, then he felt her balls and lastly he slipped his fingers in her cunt.

He sat back down and told Ellen to relax and then he said, "Ellen, I want you for this movie and other movies. I will pay you a lot of money. Are you interested?"

Lisa interrupted and said, "Vince, here's the deal. Ellen will do movies, but only with me and Tony, nobody else."

Vince looked at us and said, "Ellen, is that ok with you?"

Ellen replied, "Yes, I'll do the movies but only with Lisa and Tony."

Vince smiled and said, "Ok, we have a deal."

Lisa answered, "Not so fast. Let's discuss money and her contract first."

Lisa continued, "No movie is longer than 30 minutes; all sets will be closed with minimum personnel; a limo is always provided; she always gets top billing; she gets a percentage of the profits; she only works with me and Tony and you take care of all of her expenses. Her fee per movie is $500,000. Now, do we have a deal?"

Vince looked at us and said, "I can't agree to that. She has never done this before. I'll tell you what. Let's do a test shoot now. The three of you, now. If she is ok, then we will have a deal. Oh, and one more thing, if I do hire her, she goes smooth and she gets a cock tattoo on one side of her slit and a pussy on the other side. Ok?"

Lisa looked at Ellen and she nodded an ok.

I told Vince to show us where to go.

Vince took us to a room to get ready as he went to get a cameraman.

After a half hour or so, we were all on the set, which was just a big bed.

Vince was there and the cameraman.

Vince told us to get on the bed and show him what Ellen could do.

Lisa whispered to Ellen, "Remember the other night. Do the same. Enjoy."

The three of us got on the bed with Ellen in the middle. I started making out with Lisa and then Ellen joined in. Ellen's cock was nice and hard as was mine. I even gave her cock a few sucks.

It wasn't long before Ellen was on top of Lisa and sliding her cock in Lisa's cunt. She wasted no time in fucking her.

I moved in behind Ellen and slipped my cock bin her cunt and started fucking her.

Soon Ellen yelled out she was going to cum. Vince yelled out to cum on Lisa's tits.

Ellen pulled her cock out and shot s nice cum load on Lisa's tits, just as I shot my cum into Ellen.

We all were spent.

Vince told us to relax while he checked the video.

After awhile he came back and said the video was good.

Then he told us to do a nipple fuck scene.

I whispered to Ellen, "Same as the other night."

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and Ellen and I slipped our cocks in Lisa's nipple holes.

We started fucking her nipples and Lisa was moaning in pleasure as she squeezed her tits and played hard with them..

Lisa yelled out, "Don't stop. It feels so good. Cum in my nipples...fill them with cum...oh God, I am going to cum and her body shook in multiple orgasms as Ellen and I came in her nipples.

As we pulled out our cocks, Lisa's nipples were full of our cum and we watched as it oozed out and onto her tits.

Vince just yelled out to stop.

The three of us rested.

After some time, we got cleaned up and dressed and went back to Vince.

Lisa looked at Vince and said, "Do we have a deal or not?"

Vince smiled and said, "It was never in doubt. Yes."

Then Vince welcomed Ellen aboard and said, "I am going to set this movie up quickly, probably in a week's time."

He continued, "Lisa, we will do all your scenes first and last we will do Ellen and you and Tony. Oh, Ellen, I want you to be there for the entire shoot so you can learn."

We all agreed, got up and left.

Ellen was so excited. She couldn't believe what she did and thanked Lisa for negotiating her contract.

As we all laughed and were celebrating Ellen's contract I said, "Ellen, I haven't mentioned this to Lisa yet but I was wondering if you would like to move in with us or, at least visit us more often."

Lisa looked at me and said, "Wow, I was thinking the same thing. Ellen, move in with us. Share our bed and our life."

Ellen was dumbfounded and replied, "How can I say no to you two. Of course I'll move in with you two."

Look for 4