I Got More than I Bargained For Ch. 04

Story Info
The greatest porno movie made.
1.8k words
4.23
5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to start the movie.

The three of us headed to the location of the shoot, a mansion outside of town.

It seemed chaotic as we arrived.

Vince ushered us into a holding room and went over the scenes for the day.

He gave Lisa the sequence of the shoot:

- Her naked in bed with naked guys all around her,

- Her giving guys blow jobs, sucking their cocks & balls together,

- Her getting fucked by the guys as their balls are in her ass,

- Her having cameras inserted in her cunt and ass as the guys cum in her, and lastly,

- Her nipples are fucked by her husband and Ellen.

Lisa told him that was fine. Then she asked about her nipple shots.

He said that they will make sure they get good shots of her undressing and exposing her nipples.

He also told her that after she undresses with her back to the cameras, she gets on the bed, turns around and everyone will see her huge nipples which she will be playing with and opening the holes for everyone to see. After that, the naked guys come in.

Once everything was settled, it was time to begin.

Even though Ellen and I wouldn't be on until much later, we were both naked with robes on so nobody could see Ellen's cock.

Cameras were ready and the director yelled "Action" and the movie started.

Lisa walked into the room with a short robe on. She looked at herself in the mirror and started to remove the robe. Just as the robe fell off of her, she turned and did a full frontal so everyone could see her nipples.

She stood up and played with them, then sat on the bed. She opened the holes on her nipples as the camera did closeups of them.

Just then the six guys came in. Each guy had a nice sized cock and low hanging balls.

One by one Lisa sucked their cocks. As she did, the cameras zoomed in when she got their balls and cock in her mouth at the same time.

She did this for each guy and each one shot their cum into her mouth as she swallowed every drop.

The director yelled "cut" and the cameras stopped. He told everyone to take a break as he reviewed the video.

After about fifteen minutes, he told everyone that the first part was a take and that we were ready for the second shoot.

By this time, we could tell Lisa was really getting into it by her smile and wink.

This scene had seven different guys come in and they all had big balls.

Lisa laid on her back on the bed and each guy got their cocks in her and started fucking her.

Then, the cameras moved in and the guy fucking her, slipped his big balls in her ass as he continued fucking her.

A few times his balls plopped out of her ass but she managed to get them back in. The guy eventually came in her.

Another guy was fucking her and pulled his cock out and slipped his balls in her ass. He then told her to fuck his balls.

It took awhile but the guy shot his cum on her body just by Lisa fucking his balls.

This went on for the other five guys.

When they were done, the director yelled "cut" to stop the action.

He gave them a break as he checked the video.

He finally came back and said that the video was excellent.

The next scene had a technician come in and install a digital remote camera in her cunt and a tethered camera in her ass. Both cameras would catch the guys cumming in her.

He called her on the set and she got on all fours. Some guys came in her cunt and some in her ass as the cameras got video of the cum shooting out the guy's cock slit.

He let Lisa rest awhile while he cleared the set. Only him and two cameramen were on the set now.

He came over and spoke to us and told us to relax and gave us our instructions.

He said, "Here is what I want you to do."

He gave us a list:

- Lisa and Ellen are naked on the bed with Ellen's ass up so you can't see her cock.

- Tony comes in and screams that Lisa is a lesbian and you curse her out.

- Just then, Ellen dismounts from Lisa and you see her cock slip out of Lisa's cunt.

- You go over to them and start feeling Ellen's cock and balls.

- You don't hesitate and start sucking it, then Lisa joins you.

- Ellen goes back to fucking Lisa and Tony slips his cock in Ellen's cunt. Both Tony and Ellen cum at the same time.

- Then you and Ellen start playing with Lisa's nipples and do it for awhile.

- Lisa then tells you two to fuck her nipples. She sits on the edge of the bed and opens her nipple holes for all to see and then you insert your cocks in her nipples, fuck them & cum in them then pull out so we can see the cum ooze out.

We will take a break then the next scene will be you three fucking.

He wished us good luck and to enjoy.

We were ready when he yelled "action" and we began.

******

The Scene --

Lisa was on her back with Ellen on top. Tony goes in and sees the two women kissing and feeling each other up. He yells out, "My god, my wife is a lesbian, the dirty cunt. Get off of her you bitch.

Ellen gets up, her cock slipping out of Lisa's cunt.

Tony looks and goes over to her and feels her cock and balls.

He looks at Lisa and says, "She was fucking you with her cock? That's beautiful."

Then he goes to Ellen and starts to suck her cock. Lisa joins him.

Soon your cock and Ellen's cock are rock hard.

Ellen goes and sticks her cock in Lisa's cunt and starts fucking her. Tony moves to Ellen and slips his cock in her cunt and fucks her. They both cum at the same time.

Lisa then tells them to play with her nipples for awhile and tells them both to fuck her nipples.

You and Ellen waste no time in getting Lisa to sit on the edge of the bed.

She opens up her holes on both nipples and you two slip your cocks in her holes.

You both start fucking her nipples.

She squeezes her tits almost punishing them moaning that it feels so good.

Lisa starts screaming out, "Oh God, it feels so fucking good... Don't stop...fuck them harder...cum in my nipples...fill them with your cum...God, I'm going to cum...I'm cumming... don't stop... don't stop. Lisa cums violently, her body having uncontrollable spasms ad both shoot their cum in her nipples.

Lisa just about passed out from multiple orgasms which wasn't in the scene.

The cameras focus on the cum oozing out of her nipples

The director yells "cut" and we go over to Lisa to help her. We bring her water and a cold compress and let her rest. She is ok now.

The director said that the last fuck scene will be done tomorrow to give Lisa a break

Vince came in and congratulated us and told us to take all the time in the world before we left.

Lisa recuperated enough by the time we were ready to leave.

She told Vince that we would be back tomorrow to finish the scene and then we left.

On the way home we discussed what happened.

Lisa said it was the best movie she ever did. I told her she was terrific. Lisa and I both told Ellen she was great and Lisa told her she is going to be very popular and make a lot of money.

Ellen said she really enjoyed it all and it was so exciting and thanked us. She said she couldn't wait to do the scene tomorrow.

We all laughed and I suggested we have a dress rehearsal after dinner and they agreed with big smiles on their faces.

The next day we drove up to the mansion to shoot the final scene.

Vince was there and he said that the movie was excellent and will be a big hit. He also said people have been asking about Ellen and what a fine she was.

As we had some time before the final scene we chatted with Vince.

Lisa said, "You know Vince, what would you say if I wanted to do the rest of my movies with my big nipples?"

He replied, "Lisa, that is up to you. We can always showcase them in your movies and make them your signature statement. Why, may I ask?"

Lisa answered, "I can't describe the feeling when cocks are in them, fucking them. The feeling takes me to another place, a euphoria that consumes me. My orgasms are more intense than anything. You saw what happened yesterday. That was real."

Vince said, "if you want to highlight them, we will."

Vince then turned to Ellen and said, "You were terrific. I wish you would reconsider only working with Tony and Lisa exclusively. I could pair you up with other real hermaphrodites."

Ellen looked at Lisa with a puzzled look on her face.

Lisa said, "Ellen, you have to decide what you want. On your own you will be a star. With me, I will be always be overshadowing you. If I were you, I'd go solo. But, you still are welcomed to live with us."

Ellen told Vince, she would go on her own as long as she could do some movies with Lisa.

Vince agreed and asked her how she wanted to be known as.

She thought about it and said, "I just want to be called 'ETH'.

He asked, "Does that have a meaning?"

Ellen laughed and replied, "ETH - Ellen the Hermaphrodite."

Then Ellen turned to Lisa and said, "When can I move in?"

After a pause, I said, "Come on, lets go fuck and finish the movie."

We all got up and headed to the room to undress and then go onto the set.

******

Update

*******

Lisa finished all her obligated movies.

Her career took off and her nipples the talk of the industry.

She is now retired, again.

Ellen is now a superstar in her area of expertise. She has made a dozen short movies and loves the recognition.

She goes on tours and signings.

She also will take special pictures with fans for a large fee.

She lives with Tony and Lisa and has a steady hermaphrodite friend who also lives with Tony & Lisa, sharing their lives and bed.

All this from me answering an ad.

The end.