I Got Pregnant at a Wedding

Story Info
A late summer spark.
1.9k words
12.8k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story with multiple facets to it. In many ways it was a turning point for my marriage in both a conventional and non-conventional way.

It was the last wedding of the summer. The weather was still beautiful, and still comfortable for early fall. At this point, I had been a mother for more than year. We had survived the worst of the COVID pandemic, we were finally back out in the public realm after having hidden away for the better part of 18 months. The happiness was palpable. In so many ways I was finally feeling like myself again.

In addition to that, I was starting to physically feel like myself again after having my first child. My body felt more like mine, even though it was certainly different than prior to being pregnant. I became a peloton mom. I was curvier than I had been previously, my boobs were larger than they had been. For years I had been a perky 34C, now I was a 36 D pushing a DD, and I was simply softer than I was. But I was proud of myself, I was proud of my body, and I was feeling the sexiest I had felt for some time.

Leading up to the wedding, I was embracing this feeling of loving my new self. I got a beautiful red dress. It was designed for a formal event, cut long but also with a tantalizing deep V-neck line. It was spaghetti strapped but the cups of the dress provided a surprising level of support and shape despite not being suited for a bra.

I was committed to feeling my best. Before we went away for the weekend, I made an appointment for a full leg and brazilian waxing. I made an appointment for make up and a blow out the day of the wedding. By the time that I put on the dress in our hotel room -- away from my 1st child for maybe one of the first times in her entire life-- I felt like a great version of myself. The dress hugged and framed my curves. My make up was spot on. I felt sexy before I even got my first glance.

When my husband saw me I saw his jaw drop. He stepped behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed himself against me. He whispered in my ear how sexy I looked and I loved the affirmation.

As the night went on, I felt like I was being complimented and noticed in a way that I wasn't accustomed to-- particularly after a year of pandemic life and being pregnant. I felt people's eyes tracing my neckline, I noticed my husband being flirtier and touchier with me. I drank champagne, danced and loved the evening as we celebrated my friend-- but in someway it felt like we were celebrating so much more than that.

When we got back to the hotel, my husband continued to be touchier than normal-- at this stage of our marriage we had been together for almost 10 years. This is not to say that the spark was gone, but it was most certainly shining in a way that I wasn't used to. 30 minutes at the after party passed and my husband's patience hit its limit "I need you upstairs" he whispered in my ear, squeezing my hip.

As soon as we got to the elevator and the door closed, I was pushed into the corner and his lips were on mine. We were making out like a new couple. My arms wrapped around him, my body pushed against him as he started to whisper, "everybody at the wedding was checking you out."

My stomach dropped, was this a good thing. When my husband and I were dating he was the jealous type. He didn't like the idea of me getting hit on. He wanted me to himself. I found myself apologizing immediately "I'm so sorry, was the dress too much?" I asked him.

Kissing my neck, I was shocked by his response. "No its making me want you even more" he smiled as the door of the elevator opened.

We made it to our room, and as soon as the door shup my back was pushed up against it. His lips were on mine, and we were making out as if it was the first time we had ever kissed. Passionately, with tongues intertwined, loving the taste of each other's mouths, loving the feeling of our bodies pressed against each other. He took his time, he didn't ravage me and make for a quick session that would result in us asleep 10 minutes later.

As our kiss broke, his lips went to my ears, nibbling gently as he whispered "I had the sexiest wife there" as his hands ran from the sides of my thighs up my body. His lips when from my ear, down my jaw and to my collar bone as his hands made it to the top of my dresses straps.

He savored my body as if we were just introduced. He slowly moved the straps of my dress down my shoulders. The cups of my dress took a loser hold of my large breasts as his kisses went down from my shoulder to my chest.

"Every man at the wedding wanted this" he whispered as his hands removed the fabric of my dress and unveiled my large pale breast. My nipples were hard, my body was aching for his touch as his mouth made its way over my breast. Savoring every kiss as he tasted my tits.

I felt my body taking in every one of his touches and kisses. My sex craved him in an increasingly primal way as I felt the waves of heat overcoming my body. By the time his kisses had touched every inch of the front of my body as his fingers unzipped and pealed me out of my dress and it dropped to floor leaving me in a pair of spanx as his lips made it to the waist of my shapewear.

"Take these off" he said as he took off his suit, walking towards the bed, waiting for me meet him there. His cock was fully hard as I stood naked in front of him and the large skyscraper window in our hotel room. My pussy glistened with the excitement of his enthusiasim for me. His fingers could not resist as his hands moved up my smooth pale thigh and over the wettness of my fully waxed sex.

I moaned as his palm pressed against my clit and fingers started teasing the wet entrance of my pussy... "That feels so good" I whimpered as his tongue pushed through my lips against for another passionate kiss. I could feel the precum on my belly as his hard cock pushed against my belly.

His fingers curled as he inserted a finger inside me, gliding in with ease as my pussy was truly soaked in a way that it hadn't been post pregnancy. As he recognized this, his pushed me back so the back of my legs were pressed against the bed and with light force he pushed me so my body would fall back into the bed.

Almost immediately he was on his knees in front of me, taking his hands and pulling my legs up so that they rested on his broad shoulders. His mouth licked and kissed down my thighs, but at this point he was getting increasingly less methodical. I felt an urgency in him to get to my pussy and taste me.

Within seconds, his mouth was pressed against my smooth skin as his tongue dragged up and down over my slit. He sucked in gently as his lips felt my clit and his tongue massaged me as as second finger entered me and his fingers curled to pleasure my spot. My body reacted to him, enthusiastically as my toes curled and my thighs pressed against the sides of his face keeping him tightly pressed against my pussy as his tongue pleasured me and my moans filled the room.

With a whimpering moan I screamed out "Oh my fucking goddddd" and my pussy began to tighten around his fingers and my hips continued to gyrate my pussy against his lips and tongue. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" was all I was able to moan as my hips lifted off the bed and my sex tightened around his fingers.

Out of breath, my legs grip around his shoulders and neck loosened, but I needed more. "Fuck me, please, I need you to fuck me"

He gave my pussy one last kiss. The sensitivity of my sex was through the roof at this point and I could barely help myself from gyrating at even the lightest of recognition. "I want you deep inside of me" I moaned as he stood up.

He crawled onto the bed, and began to instruct me in exactly the way he "needed'" me. In our large hotel king bed, he pulled me so I was in front of him. Both of us on our knees, my back to him as his hands ran up my body feeling the sweatiness that was already there as his hands cupped my boobs. His fingers squeezed at my sensitive nipples as his hard cock pressed against my thick full ass. He took one hand and started guiding my body down with a light push from behind me. His hands went between my thighs and spread me as I felt him positioning my cock between his legs.

"I need your dick, I need you to fuck me" I continued to beg as I felt him positioning his full head against my swollen clit, lubricating himself using my wetness. He methodically stroked the lips of my smooth cock with his wet dick as he gave me every inch of himself. I moaned the entire time, but I couldn't hold back what I really wanted for another second. "Fuck me hard, please I need to feel you fuck me hard"

His hands pulled on to my full hips and gave me the rare but much appreciated spank of the ass,

"yeah, you want it hard?" He said puling me back into him with a strong thrust as he began to get into a rhythm, guiding me with methodical pulls at my hips as he extended his length inside of me with increasing speed and vigor. He bent over me placing his hands on my tits as I collapsed into the bed into more of a prone position, "I want you to cum" I begged him as continued to stroke into me. Within a minute I felt his body tighten and his cock pulsate inside of me and my body responded with a matching orgasm. We had an animalistic like necessity for him to stay inside me, give me every last drop of his cum as my body was pressed against the hotel bed and his dick began to soften inside me.

He rolled off me kissing me in our dark room and telling me one more time how sexy I was. 2 weeks later I knew I was pregnant and a few months after he began to open up about how that evening began his thought process of me being a hotwife. What a wonderful evening!

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
bluerubberonebluerubberone10 months ago

I'm honestly not sure if you are trolling readers intentionally or you are blissfully unaware of the terms you are using are actually trolling your readers. But given the title of the story hints to an illicit meeting with someone other than a husband, and combine that with the use of the word "hotwife" at the very end of a story that has no actual cheating in it... leads me in the direction that you are trying to troll your readers on both sides of the fence. I love pregnancy stuff so it really doesn't impact me as badly as it does many others, but you clearly struck quite a few cords with readers in the wrong way. At least you didn't incorrectly put this in the Loving Wives section, or else the negative comments would be tenfold. Word to the wise, hotwife doesn't mean you have a pretty wife. It means you have a wife that enjoys sex with people she is not married to and the husband is aware. It's hard to believe you would not be aware of this, so I think you are trolling readers. If you are, it's funny but it won't garner you much support from anyone since you made the vanilla fans irate for including terms like that, and you equally upset the swinging fans as you catfished them into a vanilla story...so uh... good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loe and marriage...

WittonWitton10 months ago

It was a bit better than okay until (1 )the pregnancy - she can count and could have told hubby she was going to get knocked up - did she? and (2) what is this hot wife crap?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What??? He loves, protects, and adores his wife but following a night of sex in the hotel after a wedding he thinks she should be a hotwife? Even worse, the mommy of soon to be two kids thinks it's a great idea? How utterly fucked up is your thinking? This makes no sense whatsoever. 2 Stories, 4 followers. Yeah, that says it all, I'll be sure to ignore any more of your garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. Didn't see the need to throw in the hot wife shit at the end.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrong Tent Ch. 01 Loving wife indulges on canoe trip with husband.in Loving Wives
A Fistful of Sea Glass A brief adventure for two wives on a tropical vacation.in Loving Wives
The Barbecue Party Ch. 01 Asian MILF gets fucked by her son's best friend.in First Time
MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
The Resort Claire renews her love and pushes her limits on vacation.in Loving Wives
More Stories