I Got What I Asked for Pt. 05

Story Info
We have to decide if we should continue the adventure.
2.2k words
4.23
10.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a walk on the wild side, Karen and I spent some time trying to figure out what we just did. We were not sure if we totally fucked up our marriage or if we set the path for new adventures.

*****

Pam and Alex came over while Karen was still bound, we were talking about how much fun we had this evening. Alex said to me, "Do you mind if I have a go in this one."

I said, "Karen?"

She said, "Hey guys, I'm so far out of my comfort zone now, what the fuck, go for it."

He stuck his nine and a half incher all the way in her pussy. She had another orgasm quickly and he filled her with more cum.

Alex and I were exhausted so we sat down and had another glass of wine while Pam took pictures of the cum that was dripping out of Karen's pussy and ass. Pam said, "These are for our personal scrap book."

I got what I asked for part 5

It was getting very late and it was time for the gathering to break up. As the guests were leaving, some were making purchases and thanking Pam and Alex for a fun evening. A few participants went over to Karen to let her know how much they enjoyed seeing her getting used. The masked couple in particular expressed their appreciation and comment that they hoped we would have the opportunity to do this again soon.

Pam and I finally let Karen loose, she immediately collapsed in a big overstuffed chair. Pam said to Karen, "So what happened, I was expecting to see him getting used tonight."

Karen smiled and said, "Basically there was a mutiny. I was treating my slave like a fucking dog and having a good time doing it. I let my guard down for a second, the next thing I know, here I am a used bitch."

Alex said, "Yes you are, but honey, you are glowing."

Karen responded, "That would be because I am having a fucking blast. I felt empowered when I had him bound, every time a cracked a switch on his ass I got a rush in my pussy. I don't know why, but when I was bound totally exposed, in front of all these people getting fucked by an unfamiliar cock, I was in heaven."

Karen continued, "On the ride over here I was on the verge of puking, I was not sure I could or wanted to do this. I was not expecting to be on display or get used the way I did. I was unsure of what kind of people might be here. If I were to tell you the truth, the best part was when Alex said, do you mind if I have a go in this one. This was the turning point for me, I crossed the line into a whole new set of experiences and maybe a new mindset."

I said, "So was it a one and done or do you want to explore more?"

She turned a little red and said, "Fucking explore."

We said our good night to Alex and Pam. Karen found her skirt and for whatever it was worth, put it on along with her high heels. I handed her, her coat and she said, "I'm a slut now, sluts don't wear cover ups." With that she walked out into the warm summer air with her beautiful breasts totally uncovered." We didn't encounter anyone in the lot or on the ride home and neither of us said a word all the way. The air was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. When we got home, nearly nude, she proudly walked to the front door and we went in.

Once inside she had my pants off almost before the door closed. There were no cuffs, shackles, ropes or whips. We just jumped each other like a couple of animals.

Getting fucked by another man was a first for our marriage and now I was going to get sloppy seconds. Alex's cum was still dripping out of her. My cock slid in her like it never had, the natural lube from Alex felt unbelievable on my cock and I knew this would not be the last time my wife gets fucked by others.

We only lasted one very heated round before we collapsed in bed. We didn't have the energy to take a quick shower and to be honest, I think we both wanted to relish in our sins. I said "Babe, you smell like cum."

With a wicked smile she said, "You might want to get used to that smell."

We overslept a little on Sunday morning, when we finally got up, we headed for the shower together. We have a very large master shower that we have used many times for shower sex but today, was not going to be one of those days. We were drained as a result of our adventures.

Karen loves to have her hair washed so I volunteered to give her a shampoo job while she just sat on the shower bench enjoying the hot water running over her body. When we got out, we toweled ourselves dry, I asked her if she would like a cup of coffee and she of course responded with an unmistakable yes.

She looked at me with a smile and said, "What is this, I don't need to twitch your ass or anything to get a cup of coffee."

I snickered, "You can if you want to but I think this morning we can just settle into a large coffee without the need for punishment."

She agreed, "Sounds like a good idea to me."

Typically, we would each throw on at least a robe, today was different. For no particular reason nor conversation about clothes, we both walked naked out the kitchen, poured our coffee and sat out on the back deck. It was a beautiful warm and sunny day and the coffee was delicious.

Karen looked at me and said, "What the fuck did we do?"

I said, "This has been one hell of an adventure."

At this point I was not really sure where Karen was coming from. I didn't know if she was in awe of the last months events or if she was disappointed and disgusted with both of us.

She went on to say, "A month ago, I was a suburban wife who went to work, kept a nice house, might show off a little in public from time to time and who made love to my husband a couple times a week. Here I am today sitting naked outside where a neighbor could walk through, I have naked pictures on the internet all of this while I can still feel another man's cum oozing out of me."

She took another sip of her coffee and said, "I've become a slut in less than a month."

I said, "We took one hell of a walk on the wild side, to places that are way out of character for both of us. The whole thing was a great deal of fun, honestly, I'm not sure what role I liked better."

The tone of our conversation started to lighten up a bit. Karen said, "I feel the same way. I certainly had a few parts that I really enjoyed."

I said, "Tell me."

She said, "I would rather not."

I asked, "Do I need to get a whip?"

She said, "No, that won't be necessary, I had fun squirting you with the hose, I knew it would be warm but it was going to get cold. It was not going to hurt you but it sure got your attention. You were at my mercy and I was being a total cunt. I liked the way you looked in the cock cage and the fact that I could control when you could fuck or jerk off. When I made you wear it to work, I really felt like I was in charge."

I said, "Babe, you were in charge. Most often I was truly at your mercy and you could have pretty much done anything to me...So, it sounds like you really did have fun."

She smiles, "Oh absolutely, I have to say I was not expecting you to turn the tables around but I am pretty happy that you did. I was expecting to continue abusing you for as long as I could get away with it. Pam had warned me about their showings and some of the crazy things that have happened. Trust me, I was planning to make you a spectacle.

I said, "You mean much like the spectacle you were?"

She replied, "That was my plan."

I asked, "Did you have anything in mind for me?"

Karen said, "I have demented fantasies just like you, I would love to watch you give a guy a blow job. I totally enjoy being on my knees in a submissive position, where you control how you fuck my mouth. I don't know why, but so many times when I masturbate, I have this image in my head of a guy take charge of you making you his mouth slut."

I responded, "So are you telling me somewhere down the road I could be forced to suck a cock."

She blushed a little and said, "Maybe only one." And she changed the subject, "When I was out in the front yard getting the newspaper, I was terrified that a neighbor would go by, but I so wanted to fuck with your head letting you think I didn't care."

It worked, "You pissed me off, you were mocking your almighty master. Was there anything you really didn't like?"

She thought for a second and responded, "Let me think about that one for a little while. How about you, did you have fun?"

I snickered, "I had more fun than you will ever imagine. Just the fact that you were willing to step out a little made it awesome for me."

She demanded, "A Little, who the fuck are you kidding, a little."

I said, "If you had just put me in a collar and threatened me with a few slaps on my ass than forced me to eat your pussy I would have been happy. Instead you took my fantasy to a totally unexpected level, I was blown away in all regards."

Karen said, "So happy I could help, what else did you like?" as she leaned over to give me a kiss.

I replied, "I liked being at your mercy and not knowing what you would do next, I will admit I was taken back when you fucked me with the strap on."

She added, "Yah, I hope you enjoyed that because it might just happen again, obviously I could not feel anything but the sense of power when I was fucking your ass was awesome.

I laughed, "Babe, feel free anytime, it felt awesome." I added, "One of my favorite parts was when you were on the cross totally exposed to everyone and Pam gave me the cock extension. You didn't know who was fucking you but you just let yourself get fucked."

She said, 'What choice did I have?"

"You could have protested but you didn't, you just let that stranger fuck you." I went on to say, "Than, when Alex asked if he could fuck you and you said, what the fuck, go for it. I knew you let go completely and were having a blast.

Karen said, "A little while ago you asked me if there was anything I really didn't like. I don't think there was, I had a blast every step of the way. I don't know which roll was better but I really did enjoy being tied to the cross and used for the pleasure of anyone that wanted it."

She paused for a second and added, "How many guys do you think jerked off to my pictures on the internet? I think I would like to do more pictures maybe even some really dirty ones."

I asked, "What do you have in mind."

She said, "Shots of me getting fucked or on my knees with a cock in my mouth, or better yet, two cocks giving me a facial."

Karen looked at me and asked, "Why is your dick growing?"

I said, "Can I be totally honest? She nodded, "I have had this fantasy of you being a hot wife for the past ten years."

She said, "You mean you have not always thought of me as being hot"

I snickered and told her, "Babe, a hot wife is a wife that will fuck just for the sake of fucking to please herself and her husband."

She smiled and said, "So in other words, you want me to be a slut that fucks at will."

I didn't know what to say, one side suspected she was going to tell me to go fuck myself, I didn't say anything.

After a pause she said, "Sounds good to me, I love sex and I have to admit I have never strayed but have sure seem an awful lot of men that I would love to fuck. Babe, be careful what you wished for."