All Comments on 'I Guess I Asked For It'

by Not_John

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
azraelgrazraelgralmost 18 years ago
Why don't you..

Why don't you put yourself out of your misery man? If this is really a true story then I am really sorry for you. Hello, some display of male pride here, even a little, please, pretty please? Do you really get off on being used? C,mon wake up and smell the coffee my friend. They're using you to get off by playing power games and you get off by being used and humiliated. I sincerely hope this is not a true story for your sake.

And if it is then I have only one piece of advice for you... RUN. Run away as fast as you can cause this whole situation is poison for any male even remotely worth the title. She doesn't love you, you're merely a convenient chump to raise her offspring while she has her own pleasures and she definately doesn't respect you. No amount of orgasms is worth the loss of self respect. Oh and by the way see a therapist NOW.

Or you can just kill them all but I don't think that you'll have a very nice time in jail so I think that's plan B, ok? Think about it. Best of luck.

CaptainTossCaptainTossalmost 18 years ago
Pretty poor from a real man's viewpoint

Just don't know how any man can let himself be degraded like that. You really are such a piss poor wimp. What can I say...... you're a shame to mankind......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There's a bright side to the story

At least we don't have to worry about Bill contaminating the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Drivel

No thanks if you are a man despite what your bio says I thought not john meant you weren't John but a woman instead if she plans on having a baby again with the other bloke sue for child support or put the kid outside and get her done for neglect. I didn't find this at all erotic hence the vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pervert?

Dude, your not a pervert, your just a fucking wimp that isn't man enough to give your wife or any other woman the proper fucking that they deserve. So enjoy the cum puss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crappy story crappy writer

What a load of shit this story is - not sure who is worse the slut wife - the friends - the wimp hubby WAIT I know its the crap writer. Go find yourself a dark corner and dont bother writing any more of this shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Commentors - Please

By your comments you seem to feel as though "not a john" would be embarrassed by your point that he was much less than a man (a cuckster without marital purpose).

In fact he loves the helpless pathetic male humiliation but most of all he jacks off to your statements that he is a gay cucksucker who deserves no respect cuz that excites his freakie self demeaned self to a high not often reached.

Now some would suggest a sex change operation to further diminish what little self respect he(?) has left but that would ruin the possibilities of future marriages to women he needs to pimp out, watch with big cocks, and see getting pregnant until they no longer can stand him under his roof with her children. He could infect them.

So the cycle of base male demeanment starts all over again until she can't stand her excuse for a man - well you get the idea.

The writer is a pure freakie sicko into male humiliation but he is way beyond base male humiliation as he has graduated to sub cocksucker and cock cum drinker. Not so secretely, he also wants it in his asshole but as pathetically helpless as he(?) is - it would take a drunk to want to do it to him(?).

So writer, you win the pub crawl trip to the merry old island where all your male tendencies will be trashed as you require now for purpose - to go on as a husk of what you were as a child.

Get that trip in before you make the sexual offenders list although exporting you would be a good thing eh mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pure worthless bullshit

with all the elements; a mentally challenged wimp of a husband a slut wife just one step from a whhore; don't bother reading

datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
?????????

Not_John, neither a man or an author either

datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
?????????

Not_John, neither a man or an author either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Heeei, what s new??

Nothing new

another stupid idiot wimp that tell us his sick minded stories of his real life

Why dont he just go and kill himself, i dont know, but will be better for everybody

One wimp, one idiot female with cock, one cocksucker in minus....ohhhhhh will be greeeaaaat!!!!!!!!

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 18 years ago
Too unrealistic

This started off hot, but ended up unrealistic at all. I don't know of any husband who would ever give up regular sex with his wife to watch her fuck another guy while he only gets to jerk off in a condom. When the story got to that point, it ruined it completely for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Top vote getter for comments all BAD

Stupid and so badly done it is amazing anyone would post a story this bad. Who writes shit like this anyway. Must have been fuckover pretty bad in his life to write this shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you piece of shit of a man,with a whore of a wife

i enjoy when men can be men and not sissyboys.your dad would kill you if he new.as for your wife the nasty shit she full i go to city sewage and feed her something that kill the baby and so she want have another.no respect for her hubby.this what happen when sissyboy try to go straight.you not a man so don't go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Theres only one thing worse than a wimp husband

That's an arragont bastard with a big prick and a slut wife like Lois. The hubby is not only a wimp but he is a little penised wanker. Poor Lois..Too bad she's a slut but she married the bastard and she should divorce him and let him jerk off his pitiful little pee pee forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Man Hater

Obviously written by a MAN HATING female!! On the brighter side it could be the most negative commented story EVER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
crap

the title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Double loser

not only is your 'hero' the biggest loser ever to be in a Literotica story, your writing skills are atrocious. Get an editor for the next piece of garbage you submit - one who will tell it's imortant not to leave out words like 'be' and 'to'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where is the loving wife?

So the husband agrees not only to be the other bitch in the foursome but to raise another man's child. What a hateful piece!

SleeplessinMD

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wow.....

i have to agree with "some" of the other comments...very weird but hey who am i to tell someone how to write their story or thoughts and i've never seen such a most hated comments on a story before...i however, didn't hate it...thought it was weird but different strokes yanno? heh...you surely got some attention on this one eh? Thanks for allowing us to read you...again...different stroke eh? respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tolerance

To the flamers: you who feel the need to tell anyone that whatever turns them on is sick, disgusting, or in any way bad, you are the fucking sickos. When it's just one or two of you whining over and over again, that's fine, but for 19 of you to come our separately and trash a story just because it's somebody else's fetish, not your own ... you are literally the scum of the earth. To the author, please delete all these trashy comments; they are the one thing too disgusting for Literotica.

As for the story: a bit contrived, especially in the rapidly climactic end. But the first cheating-wife story to really go the whole distance in a while, so that's nice. Good for its category, but not quite great. Personally, though, I admit that 4 pages is a little much for porn. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cut out her kid

I read these for entertainment. This isnt entertainment and is too long and too emasculating. I hope it's true and the writer is suffering. Me? I'd cut the baby out from her living womb and shove it down her throat until she choked on it and died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TO TOLERANCE

FUCK YOU.To the author,this is a piece of trash and i can't believe i wasted my time reading it.I should have stopped as soon as i knew they were going to swap,just like always do but i hoped that maybe this guy would fucking grow a pair.I do feel sorry for the guy because he's so fucking stupid that he dosen't know that he has been setup by his whore wife and so called friends. If you are going to write more garbage like this at least give us a heads up so we don't even waste one mintute of our time.I wish Literotica would create new category for trash like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
to second the last poster

i think it is only fair that authors get to write as they want; but readers also get to say what they want, too.

stories about really lame, really stupid, or really masochistic males --- who are always knowingly or unknwoingly wanting to, say, watch their wives fuck complete strangers and suck them out afterward, etc. --- are decidely some few men's dishes; but by and large i don't think too many guys would want that, for themselves or for their spouses.

remember, dear authors, you do NOT write for yourself! despite what you might say, you write for OTHERS to read (if you truly did write for yourself and have no thoughts about others feelings, thoughts, etc. about the story, you would NOT have bothered to post it anywhere; you would just write it and then delete it immediately or just print it out and paste on your refrigerator or in the bathroom).

that being the case, READERS are within their right to complain, if they think either they're misled or the story is just complete idiotic and have just wasted some of their time.

obviously, there's ONE readily found solution: LABEL your story: --- e.g., "this story is about a man, despite his over protestations, really enjoys sucking creampies; if you don't like such stories, don't read it;"

"this story is about a serial rapist, but one so romantic women love him, even after he's raped them;"

"this story is about women who enjoy cheating on their husbands --- especially with Asians/Whites/Black with big dicks --- getting pregnant by strangers and making their husbands think it's theirs and their husband are either not mad or just loves them for it;"

etc., etc.

such short synopse would help a lot; you authors would still get the SEGMENT of men and women who enjoy such masochistic and humiliating stories; but most others would steer clear of them.

but it is idiotic to say, "Well, if you don't like this kind of story, why read it?" guess what, we can't tell what the story is really about after we've read it, right?

therefore, LABEL them and you will get less bitchin' from those who don't like them but read them inadvertently; but you'd still get your faitful followers --- men and women --- who think men sucking wives after being fucked by complete strangers (who may or may not have a couple STD's or even HIV) is such an experience out of this world or something of that nature,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
They Have The Rigjht

I don't agree with the idea of a wimp husband. The author has the right to post them. we as readers have the right to read them or not. I can tell if the husband is going to wimp out in the first couple of lines. I stop reading at that point and just skim over the story. If a husband wimps out its because he is afraid of being alone. After your married over 20 years it hard to get back into dating. When your over 60 its forget it. My wife has a gambling problem. If I divorce her I still have the bills.

hellraiser69hellraiser69almost 18 years ago
They Have The Rigjht

I don't agree with the idea of a wimp husband. The author has the right to post them. we as readers have the right to read them or not. I can tell if the husband is going to wimp out in the first couple of lines. I stop reading at that point and just skim over the story. If a husband wimps out its because he is afraid of being alone. After your married over 20 years it hard to get back into dating. When your over 60 its forget it. My wife has a gambling problem. If I divorce her I still have the bills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow writer - I wonder why

The why is really easy to understand the difficulty is where to put you and your true story guy in the scheme of manhood or male physically.

You had to be a male to get the marriage certificate but from there you embarrass the male sex to such a degree that 99.99% of real males are angered by your desire to be demeaned then your reaction to it by exibiting a helpless attitude towards your slide from human status.

Thats what pisses off almost all the readers. For example - it isn't that you eat shit - it's that you eat shit purposely because you like it and need it to feel important to yourself. That shit belonged to the garbage flies and dung beattles so now they are pissed at you for not acting like a human and in a sense making them look bad.

Writer - of anyone writing here - perhaps anywhere for that matter - you need to go see the wizzard for the antidote to what you are as expressed here. You spent a lot of time on this didn't you? You must have felt someone would appreciate your time and efforts and he did but he didn't give you a 100 did he.

Many of us feel kind of awkward about the way you embarrassed yourself here - we don't forgive it but jeez what a shameful disgusting debut - how will you ever stomach all this anger that you caused just to write for the few freakie sicko's who think like you?

Disheartening isn't it just when you have everthing you ever wanted: a bastard child to raise, a wife whore who hates the sight of her pathetic wimp, friends who insist that you either not touch them (her) or that insist that you give him blowjobs on demand. It just isn't fair as hard as you worked to get there not to be appreciated for what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The real ending

Lois and Linda and Pat were sitting across the table from me. "Look Bill' Lois said," IT's nothing persomal but linda and pat and I would feel better if you moved into the garage apartment. It had a toilet and a shower stall, even if it's small." Pat looked at me and said "Yes Bill, look man I won't beat around the bush...we want you out of the house we live in.You can move into the garage apartment, just be out of there five nights a week while my friends come over and have some fuc with Linda..you know she never liked you. You are such a freak jerk off. Now you can jerk off twenty four/seven.

Lois looked at me as if she were afraid to ask. "You will move out now won't you? we hate to be around you that much."

Bill took his things outside. his little three inch pecker was still hard and jutting from his groin as he wore callouses on the end of his thumb and forefinger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THE

The MOST depraved, abominable, insidious, traitorous, treacherous, heartless scam I ever read. The hero should garrot himself with his own filled condoms. And take those who enjoyed this with him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finger on the pulse

The majority of the commenters here are right! There is no "loving wife," there's certainly no man involved, just a rich selection of sick characters that I sincerely hope were merely dreamed up in the authors feeble mind and don't actually exist. I can't imagine what kind of warped imaginiation would come up with such a plot, but I suspect the author has a very empty life in order to create such a base and merit-less story. Get help, friend, get help. Anyone who actually gets off on such a story is probably just as badly in need of help as well.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Did nothing for me

Sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echh

"To the flamers: you who feel the need to tell anyone that whatever turns them on is sick, disgusting, or in any way bad, you are the fucking sickos"....is what one commenter said.

Hmm...interesting....and wrong. Sorry to correct you, but we are the normal ones. You see, we are men; we don't suck dick, pass out our wives like halloween candy, we have balls and use them, we don't take shit from fags like you and we don't like lying, cheating, worthless whores as wives. Just speaking for me, if I'd wanted a whore for a wife I would have married one. The author has written a story involving a sick and disgusting lifestyle, as he's entitled to do. The closet fag commenter liked it and commented in such fashion, as he's entitled to do. The rest of us appear to be taking a huge dump on it...yeah, you guessed it, we're entitled to...live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

Writer: You are sure batting 1000% with this one. You managed to piss off everyone. Congrrats!>>>>>I'm not even sure why I kept reading through this. Maybe it's the 'can't take your eyes off the accident in progress' syndrome?>>>>Please put a synopsis at the beginning of your tales from now on; it will cut down on the flames (or maybe that was the point?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
author may be entitled to write...

a sick and disgusting story... but when the ILLITRATE ASS posts it as erotica in a 'loving wives' category... we hold the right to tell him that he is a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. If you can't read the categories... maybe you shouldn't be posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shit

Just More Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

a lot of writers on the site must be gay or have been fucked in the head by some dom woman... it can't be that many men hating men. She nhas another man baby, you drink his come and your life is great....Shit is what this story really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame wimp crap

If you really feel so wimpy why don't you just take you money and shove into the hands of the first woman you see ?

please don't pass on your genes. They're so messed up and weak if you find this kind of crap sexy. No true man would tolerate, or get off this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

wife is a slut and he isnt a real man he should walk away and divorce the bitch no man gets treated like that and i would blow off his nuts and feed them to her.

worthless people

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If this is really a true story I'd be highly embarrased to admit that I'm that big of a loser!!!

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
It was awful, then got worse...

...but it had a real Forrest Gump vibe to it for the first couple of pages that made it more than a little compelling. For me, it really degenerated going into the last page, but it was an interesting read. I hope it isn't even the least bit true, but there's an infinite variety of ways that people find to amuse and express themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what the fuck

perverrrrrrt. fuck offff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Learn to write

Learn to write or stop because you suck

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Like watching a train wreck

Well written and I couldn't stop reading even though I found it disgusting. Unfortunately I have seen wives and their friends dominate a husband almost to that extent. A second chapter is needed as the victim's self hate builds until he explodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is CRAP!!!!!

I would divorce the bitch in a second

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then Than

Then and than are two distinctly different words. Please learn the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How did he stand up without a spine?

Even for fiction this had to be one of the wimpiest, most spineless male characters EVER! I understand this is fiction, but when you wrote this guy as such a sad sack did you stop to think that would make this story interesting? Or erotic? Or entertaining? I swear watching paint dry would be about as much fun as reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shame

What a shame that the whore married a fag. You need another chapter where hubby is bitterly envious that he can't be impregnated, and in a fit of jealous rage, murders them all before moving to sanfran to become a gay prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
faggot

If this is real then castrate yourself and be a ducking eunuch...have enough respect to become a gay who're so you can make money as a cock sicker...what a bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill yourself

Die

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guess I should have not clicked on it

Just another sad and pathetic cuckold tale. Moronic from start to finish. If you want to lead this life please do not breed and stay away from children. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

You make a mistake you either fix it or divorce it. Before she has a baby one of them will die from aids.

1 star

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Unreadable, hard to follow and terrible grammar mistakes. The premise is inane and ridiculous. Other than that, it's a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow so many offended people here lol. Why are you in "Loving Wives" if you don't like cheating? lmao.

Glad I found this again! I found this story year and year ago when I was super vanilla and it started my path down the freak train!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck garbage

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Grotesque

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous