All Comments on 'I Had to Pay for The Hotel Pt. 01'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Fuck! That was hot. Please continue.

tangledweedtangledweed5 months ago

Regardless of the morality of the situation and whether a boyfriend can qualify as a true cuck (as a opposed to a married husband), paying for your girlfriend's motel so she can banged by another guy is certainly classic cuckold behavior. If you are paying for another guy to bang your girl before you are even married and divorced, then you are starting off the wrong way, financially speaking.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

She’s going on a date with someone who wants a relationship with her.

That’s not erotic, that’s a sign that he’s going to be single soon. She isn’t cucking him, she’s replacing him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Because you're new I foolishly read the story. Now I'm wishing I hadn't, it's garbage.

WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN5 months ago

Enjoy it while you can, you are now just one of her many fuck toys!

bfel37bfel375 months ago

I enjoyed this. Cant wait to see where this is going. Does he loose his girlfriend? Does she get pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES