All Comments on 'I Had to Pay for The Hotel Pt. 04'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

That was a rough one…….Did he kill himself in his parents home? lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is how mass shooters are created

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl3165 months ago

Cops suck too much to turn me on sadly. He needs new friends and family.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

What am awful story, well told but not well written. Editing would have made it better. 4 stars. I will never read another humiliation story. That was a major turnoff. Obviously not my thing but I had to keep reading to find out how it ended. And it ended the only way it could have

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

WTF was that, from meek to slut and turned boyfriend gay to boot. He should have beaten her into submission and shot the cops dick off with his own gun.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

Exactly what a cuck deserves.

domehard19domehard194 months ago

Loved this series. I for one would do anything for my wife just to see her happy including dropping to my knees and sucking some guy off so he could fuck her and if she decides to leave me down the road then so be it, like I said I just want her to be happy.

toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

Really good ending. I guess it is your only true stories here.

HusbandXHusbandX4 months ago

First, let me say that I enjoyed the story. Like a campy horror flick where the viewer keeps yelling "don't go in the basement," we know what's coming but we cant' look away, and the awkwardness and discomfort makes for technicolor characters that are are true to their trope. I enjoyed the read, except that the grammar, punctuation, and other technicalities took me out of the story with nearly every sentence, and broke the rhythm. Frequent jumping from past tense to present and back, sometimes in the same sentence or paragraph, is disjointed. Perhaps a thousand commas are missing, and not infrequent spelling errors make it hard to suspend disbelief, as one must to when reading fiction. It would be far stronger if those were fixed. The story is an arc, which a story should be, with flawed characters, changes and development in the characters, and increasing jeopardy to the protagonist. It's what keeps someone reading, and I liked that. I won't comment on whether this character should have done something, or that character should have said something. In real life, we don't get to choose what the players say or do; neither can we do that in fiction. We're observers, and the story is there to evoke thought, emotion, or provoke. The story does that. I copied it to word and edited it as I read, just to go back and make it an easier read, which vastly improved the experience, and I enjoyed it. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

GREAT story!

gatsby07gatsby0710 days ago

Nobody, nobody, is that fucking stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES